Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,079 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (620019 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ezimuoh: 6:47am On Jun 17, 2018
diportivo:

bros,u still don't get the point

it should not be stuck at all

u need a pro that knows what he is doing

I know it shouldn't be stuck at all, at least from the videos I've watched, but after so much cleaning it still remained stuck half open and one of the screws on the plastic part is stuck, I just wanted to know if the car can still go off when the valve is half open
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:06am On Jun 17, 2018
good188:
hello ,I'm bought Toyota corrolla over a year ago now , the car haven't give me any problem but I don't like the look its not fine, I want to change it to buy Toyota Camry 2006 should I stick with the car or sell it and get the Camry I'm fear of buy Nigeria use that will give me a problem ...thank boss

Stick with your corrola
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Stick with your corrola
this is the particular one i am talking about .bank type its just dont have good shape but its safe me well ,can i see it and get camry 2005 or stick with it ,thank you for your respond

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2018
good188:
this is the particular one i am talking about .bank type its just dont have good shape but its safe me well ,can i see it and get camry 2005 or stick with it ,thank you for your respond

You obviously want to upgrade to the Camry, all you're looking for at this point is validation. OP has told you to stick with your Corolla, but if you hate your current car, feel free to do whatever you want.

Something must kill man last last. All that matters is your happiness.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

You obviously want to upgrade to the Camry, all you're looking for at this point is validation. OP has told you to stick with your Corolla, but if you hate your current car, feel free to do whatever you want.

Something must kill man last last. All that matters is your happiness.
haha you are very funny

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2018
good188:

How much do you intend selling it?

And what year model is this?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2018
good188:
haha you are very funny

Na so I dey live life, bro.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babatunny(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Kindly help out, I have been hearing funny sound from my Toyota matrix 03, engine so I decided to do all mechanical fixing all to no avail.... Engine has be replaced 1ZZ but I just discovered that whenever Im driving it moves fine until it's in traffic and try to change to neutral it REV UP to 2 and above.
On getting home again last night I just discovered that the oil Alert is showing on the dashboard, while washing the car this morning the fan just started working without ignition so I removed the battery head and was searching for possible cause and solution which landed me here.
All Ideas regarding this is welcome especially if you've experienced this with a new engine change
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz... happy salah ohh
Please my Honda accord 05 pulled up the P0175 code... after a reset, it comes up again... initially i was having an EGR issue... so i changed the valve... dats sorted out. now the check light comes up with the P0175 code... please advice
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
babatunny:
Kindly help out, I have been hearing funny sound from my Toyota matrix 03, engine so I decided to do all mechanical fixing all to no avail.... Engine has be replaced 1ZZ but I just discovered that whenever Im driving it moves fine until it's in traffic and try to change to neutral it REV UP to 2 and above.
On getting home again last night I just discovered that the oil Alert is showing on the dashboard, while washing the car this morning the fan just started working without ignition so I removed the battery head and was searching for possible cause and solution which landed me here.
All Ideas regarding this is welcome especially if you've experienced this with a new engine change

For starters, engine is faulty, next is
the electrical abuse you are currently dealing with. there are no solutions online for your problem. change technicians.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
chuuxxy:
Please my Honda accord 05 pulled up the P0175 code... after a reset, it comes up again... initially i was having an EGR issue... so i changed the valve... dats sorted out. now the check light comes up with the P0175 code... please advice

It's a V6? Check sparkplugs, check intake for leaks. Check O2 sensors.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jjohndoe83: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Good evening Sir Gazzuzz

Please, what would you estimate as normal fuel consumption for a 2.4 litre Toyota Camry 2003 when working at optimal capacity.
I just completed some repairs on it after buying it as Naija used, as I indicated in my previous questions. When my fuel tank indicator light came on Friday, I bought #3000 petrol (approx. 20 litre) and as at now I have put 92 miles on it (148km). Note that the roads were mostly free due to the holidays.

Question:
Is the car performing or guzzling fuel? Any further tips to achieve optimum performance?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
jjohndoe83:
Good evening Sir Gazzuzz

Please, what would you estimate as normal fuel consumption for a 2.4 litre Toyota Camry 2003 when working at optimal capacity.
I just completed some repairs on it after buying it as Naija used, as I indicated in my previous questions. When my fuel tank indicator light came on Friday, I bought #3000 petrol (approx. 20 litre) and as at now I have put 92 miles on it (148km). Note that the roads were mostly free due to the holidays.

Question:
Is the car performing or guzzling fuel? Any further tips to achieve optimum performance?

fair. but do you have any error codes on Engine computer?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jjohndoe83: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

fair. but do you have any error codes on Engine computer?
Faulty O2 sensor. Will have it replaced/fixed tomorrow.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
jjohndoe83:

Faulty O2 sensor. Will have it replaced/fixed tomorrow.

replace and experiment again.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babatunny(m): 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

For starters, engine is faulty, next is
the electrical abuse you are currently dealing with. there are no solutions online for your problem. change technicians.
Thanks sir, but I will appreciate if you can help out on who you can recommend I stay around Obawole Ogba area
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by parrotibaba(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Weldone oga, abeg is the Honda accord coupe 2008 second hand good?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nemadfsyahooc: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Oga Gazzuz. Gus evening. Pls I intend to upgrade to Acura mdx 2007 .pls can u advice issues associated with this vehicle. Which would u advice between it and Infiniti fx35 2006 or 07 model. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kkon(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Oga do have 235 18 60 tires for lexus rx 330?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by topsylee: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2018
@Gazzuzz please help with my request

topsylee:
2007 Avensis parking brake light, abs light come on and speedometer will not work. What could be wrong?

Also do you have any colleagues in Yaba area that you can recommend?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by BeardedTraveler: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Morning bros Gazzuzz, I got a used 2001 civic recently and I am thinking of servicing this morning. What do I need to tell the Mech? Which oils should be used? And does it matter it the former owner was using different oils?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Piyke: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
chuuxxy:

I once had this problem from bad petrol. I simply changed where I buy petrol from and it has never returned. In my case I didn't bother thinking AF sensor because I replaced it with a brand new Denso direct-fit like 1-2 years prior.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2018
topsylee:
2007 Avensis parking brake light, abs light come on and speedometer will not work. What could be wrong?

Also do you have any colleagues in Yaba area that you can recommend?

The abs pump is the module that processes speed information from the abs wheel speed sensors gotten off the pulsars on each wheel.

if you have no speed information, it means you have a fault in the abs system as there is no way all 4 wheel speed sensors will stop functioning at once.

Your problem is centered around the ABS unit.

have your technician look in that direction.

I have no referrals
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babatunny(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2018
babatunny:

Thanks sir, but I will appreciate if you can help out on who you can recommend I stay around Obawole Ogba area
Still awaiting feedback
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2018
BeardedTraveler:
Morning bros Gazzuzz, I got a used 2001 civic recently and I am thinking of servicing this morning. What do I need to tell the Mech? Which oils should be used? And does it matter it the former owner was using different oils?

Just stick with what previous owner was using
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2018
babatunny:

Sadly there a lot of things posing foreign used engines in the market.

When you have the oil pressure light illuminated in a running engine possible scenarios come into play.

1. Low oil pressure from oil pump

2. blocked screen filter

3. excessive play between crankshaft and bearings.

4. faulty Oil pressure switch (very unlikely)

Now these possible scenarios have other possible causes, but all centered around a failing engine.

for the excessive RPM @ idle I would need to understand if your vehicle is a 2003 or 2005 (throttle cable or electronic throttle cable)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2018
nemadfsyahooc:
Oga Gazzuz. Gus evening. Pls I intend to upgrade to Acura mdx 2007 .pls can u advice issues associated with this vehicle. Which would u advice between it and Infiniti fx35 2006 or 07 model. Thanks

Personally I hate both cars. Will not answer why.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2018
parrotibaba:
Weldone oga, abeg is the Honda accord coupe 2008 second hand good?

Poor 2nd hand value. do not buy the V6 version.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babatunny(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Sadly there a lot of things posing foreign used engines in the market.

When you have the oil pressure light illuminated in a running engine possible scenarios come into play.

1. Low oil pressure from oil pump

2. blocked screen filter

3. excessive play between crankshaft and bearings.

4. faulty Oil pressure switch (very unlikely)

Now these possible scenarios have other possible causes, but all centered around a failing engine.

for the excessive RPM @ idle I would need to understand if your vehicle is a 2003 or 2005 (throttle cable or electronic throttle cable)
It's not electronic throttle cable and it's 2003 model sir

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babatunny(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=babatunny post=68592861][/quote]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2018
babatunny:

Faulty IACV sir.

You will need a learned mechanic to complete this job properly.

I do not have a referral.

goodluck
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babatunny(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Faulty IACV sir.

You will need a learned mechanic to complete this job properly.

I do not have a referral.

goodluck
Thanks but when can you schedule me for vehicle check up at your office sir... I stay around Obawole ogba

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.