Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614653 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
opomulero:
i recently bought honda accord 2003 eod 9ja used, i noticed that the fan is direct, i asked for the history and no history of overheating but why is d fan direct, the seller said cos of nigeria temperature and they told him honda doesnt like high temp like 9ja temp. everything sha pra pra for the car sha, d car still use the single cell radiator and when AC is ON the rpm drops to like 600 rpm.

i wanted to restore d fan back and change to double cell radiator (reason why i wanted to do it was cos in 2013 i bought a tokunbo nissan 03 with single cell radiator but b4 i drove d car from lagos to ibadan, the radiator bursted at the top, and popular kamoru advices direct fan and double radiator, but ibrefused d direct fan and changed d radiator to double cell only, and d car is performing till ds moment)

pls advice on what to do to the honda accord.

thank you

Replacing the Radiator is a Good idea, also replacing the thermostat is a good idea too. Use proper HONDA coolant after this procedure, and monitor fluid levels religiously for any adverse effects.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by rildwanullahi(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Will you fix the problem too? Or are you just into mobile scanning?
Yes, will fix the problem
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2018
rildwanullahi:
Yes, will fix the problem

you not mazdaengineparts. Will you fix the problem? Please Go and open a new thread on your services.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sheelay(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2018
Oga GAZZUZZ, please where can one get original coolant?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2018
sheelay:
Oga GAZZUZZ, please where can one get original coolant?

www.gazzuzz.com use the contact details there.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Inception(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2018
dapotemi:
I travelled to a town that has a lot of bad roads/pot holes yesterday and I really felt it on my car. Today, I drove my car on 3rd mainland bridge and I got to 100 mph and I observe that my steering was vibrating. That has never happen before because I do 100 to 120 mph without any vibration before. Pls sir, what's the cause and what should I be looking to replace/fix. But if I reduce speed or remove my leg on aaccelerator once I get to 100 mph, d vibration stops as d car speed reduce to 80 mph. Car is 03 Camry.
@ Gazzuzz pls help.
Hope you did not hit any pothole with speed? It likely the balance weights on your wheels may have been knocked off. Try taking the car for dynamic wheel balancing and i believe that should help( And this is assuming your rims are not bent o).
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dapotemi: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2018
Inception:

Hope you did not hit any pothole with speed? It likely the balance weights on your wheels may have been knocked off. Try taking the car for dynamic wheel balancing and i believe that should help( And this is assuming your rims are not bent o).

I hit "many" pot holes with speed my brother; at a time i was just tired of pressing the brake. What do you mean by dynamic wheel balancing pls
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Inception(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2018
dapotemi:

I hit "many" pot holes with speed my brother; at a time i was just tired of pressing the brake. What do you mean by dynamic wheel balancing pls

you may need to take it to an alignment shop. ( you can visit any high end filling station that has this). They will do it there for you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunpinky(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2018
Good day sir, pls what is an estimated price for the engine of a 2005 kia picanto 4 plug? thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Xcetera(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz,

I have Corolla 2003, the transmission doesn't change from 1 on time, I'd have to take my leg off the gas pedal before it changes from 1 to 2. In summary, it get stuck on gear 1 for a long time....from gear 2 to 5 changes smoothly.

Please advice.

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by luluz4u: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oga gazzuzz how much is honda Accord 2003 4plug engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ultrazone(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mr Gazzuz, which is more preferably maintenance wise. Accord 07 vs Avalon 07, Tokunbo vs Used. Single male. Long distance trips. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by unmask: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hi gazzuzz,

I purchased a Nigerian used 2010 bmw x6. So far the car rides well. Asides from other maintenance checks, do you think there is any other thing to look out for. I want to avoid any expensive repairs looking to blindside me
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by opomulero(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
thanks boss Gazzuzz.
please what is the recommended termostart temperature range to buy.

and secondly how can i know the temperature range of the current termostart in the car (thinking of leaving it if it corresponds with the one you reccommend)

GAZZUZZ:

Replacing the Radiator is a Good idea, also replacing the thermostat is a good idea too. Use proper HONDA coolant after this procedure, and monitor fluid levels religiously for any adverse effects.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dejidotun2000(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hi Gazzuzz.

I seek to learn here, I hope you will indulge me.
I believe the pulsar plate in conjunction with a hall effect sensor feeds the ECM with crankshaft position and speed.

Without the plate, the I don't expect the ECM to fire the spark plugs or pulse the injectors but the op said there was spark and ignition.

please help my understanding
GAZZUZZ:

Correct. Replace pulsar plate on crankshaft. You will have to remove the old one on your engine, and replace with the one on your new engine.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 3:22am On Aug 07, 2018
dapotemi:

embarassed lesson learnt I hope. undecided
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olenyi: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz good morning.

Pls I have two questions.

Car is a 98 Camry.

1. Previous owner was using I think visco 2000 engine oil. But I want to change to mobil 1. Pls your candid advice.

2. Yesterday, car started jerking when put in reverse gear. Pls what could be the cause of this. And solution.

Earnestly expecting your reply to the above questions.

My warm regards.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2018
dejidotun2000:
Hi Gazzu.zz.

I seek to learn here, I hope you will indulge me.
I believe the pulsar plate in conjunction with a hall effect sensor feeds the ECM with crankshaft position and speed.

Without the plate, the I don't expect the ECM to fire the spark plugs or pulse the injectors but the op said there was spark and ignition.

please help my understanding

Requirement to make an engine run.

Fuel
Compression.
Air,
Spark
Sequence

Every requirement was met, but for sequence. Imagine spark plugs firing up on a cylinder @ exhaust stroke, or when the cylinder are going down pulling a mix of fuel and air? All you would have are small explosions in the intake area and exhaust areas, engine would spark, but not start.

thanks for the intelligent question.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2018
olenyi:
Oga Gazzuzz good morning.

Pls I have two questions.

Car is a 98 Camry.

1. Previous owner was using I think visco 2000 engine oil. But I want to change to mobil 1. Pls your candid advice.

2. Yesterday, car started jerking when put in reverse gear. Pls what could be the cause of this. And solution.

Earnestly expecting your reply to the above questions.

My warm regards.

I am about to round up this thread, the answers will be there, you can decide after it is completed.
https://www.nairaland.com/4656373/when-it-time-return-factory
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2018
Xcetera:
Hello Gazzuzz,

I have Corolla 2003, the transmission doesn't change from 1 on time, I'd have to take my leg off the gas pedal before it changes from 1 to 2. In summary, it get stuck on gear 1 for a long time....from gear 2 to 5 changes smoothly.

Please advice.

Thank you.

do a live scan and let me know the values of TPS in degrees sir.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2018
opomulero:
thanks boss Gazzuzz.
please what is the recommended termostart temperature range to buy.

and secondly how can i know the temperature range of the current termostart in the car (thinking of leaving it if it corresponds with the one you reccommend)

Manufacturer sets 82deg Celsius
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2018
ultrazone:
Mr Gazzuz, which is more preferably maintenance wise. Accord 07 vs Avalon 07, Tokunbo vs Used. Single male. [b]Long distance trips. [/b]Thanks.

I will go with the lighter vehicle, due to bad roads.

lighter vehicle, less suspension issues.

Accord it is.

Even though I regard the avalon as a limousine grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2018
unmask:
Hi gazzuzz,

I purchased a Nigerian used 2010 bmw x6. So far the car rides well. Asides from other maintenance checks, do you think there is any other thing to look out for. I want to avoid any expensive repairs looking to blindside me

I honestly have no idea. I love the looks of the car, just scared repairs might be expensive.

Stick to Manufacture recommended parts and you should be fine.

I sell recommended engine oil for your vehicle just in case wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2018
luluz4u:
Oga gazzuzz how much is honda Accord 2003 4plug engine.

been a while, I replaced the engine. Last time I checked 180-200k

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Pweezy(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2018
@GAZZUZZ i have a toyota corrolla 2004, and im considering changing the color from wine to dark grey.. Pks whats the cost to get a perfect work done? Do i need any approvals?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Pweezy:
@GAZZUZZ i have a toyota corrolla 2004, and im considering changing the color from wine to dark grey.. Pks whats the cost to get a perfect work done? Do i need any approvals?

200-250k. I will need to see all purchase documentation. You will need to apply for a court affidavit and a police report for change of colour.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Pweezy(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

200-250k. I will need to see all purchase documentation. You will need to apply for a court affidavit and a police report for change of colour.

Thank You, i will revert once im ready.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ultrazone(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I will go with the lighter vehicle, due to bad roads.

lighter vehicle, less suspension issues.

Accord it is.

Even though I regard the avalon as a limousine grin
Thanks. I'm grateful.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eros(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good afternoon Gazzuzz,

My 2003 Acura MDX is not starting. I got a diagnostics guy to scan it yesterday but it could not be scanned. Please what could be the problem?

Background to how the problem started:

3 weeks back, the SUV will not start, got my mechanic to check it and he discovered it was the alternator that was faulty. It was promptly replaced and all was back to normal. Barely, two weeks after replacing the alternator, I noticed the battery icon flashing on the dashboard. Had it checked and the alternator was the culprit.

Now, the rewire who removed the alternator so I could return it for replacement, decided to troubleshoot before finally concluding it was the alternator. During the process of troubleshooting, I noticed the transponder key was always flashing intermittently, same with the battery icon.

Now that, I have gotten another alternator, the car has refused to start. It rolls when I try to put it on. But the battery icon and green transponder key icon does not come on.

Please help me out and recommend any good mechanic in Ibadan that can fix this problem. SUV is in Akobo, Ibadan.

Thanks for your time.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
seunpinky:
Good day sir, pls what is an estimated price for the engine of a 2005 kia picanto 4 plug? thanks

I never forgot....

See it 170k sir.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
eros:
Good afternoon Gazzuzz,

My 2003 Acura MDX is not starting. I got a diagnostics guy to scan it yesterday but it could not be scanned. Please what could be the problem?

Background to how the problem started:

3 weeks back, the SUV will not start, got my mechanic to check it and he discovered it was the alternator that was faulty. It was promptly replaced and all was back to normal. Barely, two weeks after replacing the alternator, I noticed the battery icon flashing on the dashboard. Had it checked and the alternator was the culprit.

Now, the rewire who removed the alternator so I could return it for replacement, decided to troubleshoot before finally concluding it was the alternator. During the process of troubleshooting, I noticed the transponder key was always flashing intermittently, same with the battery icon.

Now that, I have gotten another alternator, the car has refused to start. It rolls when I try to put it on. But the battery icon and green transponder key icon does not come on.

Please help me out and recommend any good mechanic in Ibadan that can fix this problem. SUV is in Akobo, Ibadan.

Thanks for your time.

That was where Kamaru fried the engine ecu.

Replace engine ecu aka brainbox.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunpinky(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
thank u sir. God bless
GAZZUZZ:

I never forgot....

See it 170k sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.