Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611444 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eros(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

That was where Kamaru fried the engine ecu.

Replace engine ecu aka brainbox.

Thank you for your prompt response. How much can I get the brain box?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dejidotun2000(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Thanks oracle
GAZZUZZ:

Requirement to make an engine run.

Fuel
Compression.
Air,
Spark
Sequence

Every requirement was met, but for sequence. Imagine spark plugs firing up on a cylinder @ exhaust stroke, or when the cylinder are going down pulling a mix of fuel and air? All you would have are small explosions in the intake area and exhaust areas, engine would spark, but not start.

thanks for the intelligent question.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hi @ GAZZUZZ, please which would you advice for uber/taxify - Honda eod or Honda DC?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
codebrew85:
Hi @ GAZZUZZ, please which would you advice for uber/taxify - Honda eod or Honda DC?

None. Go to this thread and study to show thy self approved, a work man that needed not be ashamed rightly dividing the word.

It has 918pages. Start from 800, you will be alright

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/917

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Alright, thanks boss.
GAZZUZZ:

None. Go to this thread and study to show thy self approved, a work man that needed not be ashamed rightly dividing the word.

It has 918pages. Start from 800, you will be alright

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/917
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2018
Dear Gazzuzz

Thank you for sustaining this thread and giving us timely information all the time. I have a small issue. I drive a Toyota Camry 2003, at some point I had to change the dipstick for the engine oil compartment, I feel the current dipstick is longer than normal and I do not get accurate oil level reading (so for instance, I feel that now that I'm getting a oil level reading just below the lower end of the stick, I think if i use a normal dipstick, it would be normal). Is there a way to determine the recommended dipstick size? Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2018
tolusan:
Dear Gazzuzz

Thank you for sustaining this thread and giving us timely information all the time. I have a small issue. I drive a Toyota Camry 2003 , at some point I had to change the dipstick for the engine oil compartment, I feel the current dipstick is longer than normal and I do not get accurate oil level reading (so for instance, I feel that now that I'm getting a oil level reading just below the lower end of the stick, I think if i use a normal dipstick, it would be normal). Is there a way to determine the recommended dipstick size? Thank you.

what engine type? 2az-fe or 1mz-fe?

2az-fe

dipstick N2,000, engine N300,000k

smart thing to do is to replace dipstick with the right one.

Nigerian thing to do is to drain oil, pour 4.2liters and recalibrate current dipstick. 4.2liters will set oil slightly above normal high marker.

1MZ-FE
dipstick N2,000, engine N220,000k

Nigerian thing to do is to drain oil, pour 4.7liters and recalibrate current dipstick. 4.7liters will set oil slightly above normal high marker.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

2az-fe

Nigerian thing to do is to drain oil, pour 4.2liters and recalibrate current dipstick. 4.2liters will set oil slightly above normal high marker.

1MZ-FE

Nigerian thing to do is to drain oil, pour 4.7liters and recalibrate current dipstick. 4.7liters will set oil slightly above normal high marker.

Thank you. It is a 2az- fe. I will do as instructed. Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

2az-fe

1MZ-FE

so 2az is more expensive than 1mz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kaeycea(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Oga Gazzuz
Camry 2006 L4 Le bought Tok about 5 months ago with instruments cluster problem. The temperature gauge seems okay ( at least moves gradually and settles at the mid -point within three minutes of driving).
The ABS light is permanently on along with the SRS light.
Both the tachometer and speedometer are not functioning too. The fuel gauge is not functioning and the low fuel level light is permanently on even after filling up the fuel tank.
Car was taken for repair , while trying to scan , I was told the diagnostic scanner got paired but never gets ECU communication and this report is what I get after trying three different repair locations
They've tried replacing the instrument cluster with Tok of same model, still all the replaced Tok cluster show a similar screen display with what is in the car initially.
The last auto electrician I visited, pulled out my cluster, tried swapping with camry 2005 model in his workshop and according to him, mine worked in 2005 model.
He concluded I should search out and buy 2006 cluster and that the cluster in mine is not meant for 2006 model.
Please Kindly advice what else can be done.
Secondly the gear does not select well when on D . It gets stuck at a particular gear and engine sound becomes high pitched . But once it's down shifted to 3, gear selects smoothly while driving
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gazzuzz, what do you think generally about the Nissan Sunny 2007.

Or anyone could drop a comment. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ukata16(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Boss please for 2007 toyota camry vvt-i....
Engine oil
Transmission oil
Coolant
My friend is a novice and I want to know the products and specs he should get to service his new car
I be Honda person�
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
ukata16:
Boss please for 2007 toyota camry....
Engine oil
Transmission oil
Coolant
My friend is a novice and I want to know the products and specs he should get to service his new car
I be Honda person
Thanks

5w30 engine oil

Toyota W.S

Toyota long life coolant

All available if you contact me via my signature

You are a corrola person if I remember.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
HRtechnique:
Gazzuzz, what do you think generally about the Nissan Sunny 2007.

Or anyone could drop a comment. Thanks.

evil
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Xcetera(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hi Gazzuzz,
See scan result as requested, attached.

GAZZUZZ:

do a live scan and let me know the values of TPS in degrees sir.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Xcetera:
Hi Gazzuzz,
See scan result as requested, attached.

Drop those values to between 7-9% @ idle.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
kaeycea:
Oga Gazzuz
Camry 2006 L4 Le bought Tok about 5 months ago with instruments cluster problem. The temperature gauge seems okay ( at least moves gradually and settles at the mid -point within three minutes of driving).
The ABS light is permanently on along with the SRS light.
Both the tachometer and speedometer are not functioning too. The fuel gauge is not functioning and the low fuel level light is permanently on even after filling up the fuel tank.
Car was taken for repair , while trying to scan , I was told the diagnostic scanner got paired but never gets ECU communication and this report is what I get after trying three different repair locations
They've tried replacing the instrument cluster with Tok of same model, still all the replaced Tok cluster show a similar screen display with what is in the car initially.
The last auto electrician I visited, pulled out my cluster, tried swapping with camry 2005 model in his workshop and according to him, mine worked in 2005 model.
He concluded I should search out and buy 2006 cluster and that the cluster in mine is not meant for 2006 model.
Please Kindly advice what else can be done.
Secondly the gear does not select well when on D . It gets stuck at a particular gear and engine sound becomes high pitched . But once it's down shifed to 3, gear selects smoothly while driving

Run Vin check.. Might be flooded toks you bought? Or converted
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
thebigkendo:

Run Vin check.. Might be flooded toks you bought? Or converted

It's a faulty engine Ecm. Not too many modules in that car, should be able to sort it out for good.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2018
Okay i have too ask. What's the deal with all the messed up instrument clusters in Nigeria?? I can remember maybe five incidents in all our years overseas...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2018
radautoworks:
Okay i have too ask. What's the deal with all the messed up instrument clusters in Nigeria?? I can remember maybe five incidents in all our years overseas...

Much different terrain. You are on a learning curve wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Much different terrain. You are on a learning curve wink
Seriously though, HOW do those keep getting missed up here? It's such an obscure part of the car. What the heck are the kazeems doing?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2018
radautoworks:

Seriously though, HOW do those keep getting messed up here? It's such an obscure part of the car. What the heck are the kazeems doing?

Simple scenerio
Salvaged car brought in, dealer does cosmetic fix, panel beats & paints..
But SRS/check engine lamps are on...
Dealers knows it will affect price and he must sell the car as "accident free", "oshaprapra" first body..

So he called Kazeem to disable the lamps.
Kazeems removes instrument cluster does abracadabra to instrument cluster..
No more check engine/SRS malfunction lamp.

2nd scenerio
Mr Yusuf lovely corolla has malfunction & MIL comes on, he calls Kamaru his trusted mechanic who doesn't know anything about scanning or OBD, Kamaru removes Instrument cluster & does abracadabra.. No more MIL

3rd scenerio
Oga kazeem rewire troubleshooting a malfunctioning central lock system, he decided to test power lock relay by jumpering battery voltage to relay, he connects battery voltage to wrong pin.. Instrument cluster starts doing shaku shaku
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2018
4th scenario, you are new in the business and want to follow all repairs by the book, you buy a new cluster, install it and the circuits Get fried instantly because a couple of wires have been bridged under the fusebox to disable certain lights grin

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AutoElectNG: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
4th scenario, you are new in the business and want to follow all repairs by the book, you buy a new cluster, install it and the circuits Get fried instantly because a couple of wires have been bridged under the fusebox to disable certain lights grin

I decided to test all circuits before ever installing an ECU client objected...if only he knew...what can happen otherwise like happened to a Nissan recently and was reported on here
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
AutoElectNG:

I decided to test all circuits before ever installing an ECU client objected...if only he knew...what can happen otherwise like happened to a Nissan recently and was reported on here

I have seen shorted pins on an O2 sensor take out 2 engine ecus sequentially cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Xcetera(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
@ Idle, you mean without turning on the ignition and if yes, how am I supposed to drop it to 7-9%?

GAZZUZZ:

Drop those values to between 7-9% @ idle.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Xcetera:
@ Idle, you mean without turning on the ignition and if yes, how am I supposed to drop it to 7-9%?

You need a learned tech sir, not just someone that can pull info off a scanner.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by gondon(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ@@@

I greet you for your work. Please I need a car I can use to double my hustle while going to work.
I need a double seated car like sienna, sharan, galaxy...... Double seats.....
I want u to suggest any u know that will serve me well and my budget is 600k max.
Don't mind if its Naija used.

Kindly help out as I need it ASAP
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
gondon:
GAZZUZZ@@@

I greet you for your work. Please I need a car I can use to double my hustle while going to work.
I need a double seated car like sienna, sharan, galaxy...... Double seats.....
I want u to suggest any u know that will serve me well and my budget is 600k max.
Don't mind if its Naija used.

Kindly help out as I need it ASAP

This is the fate of most Nigerian used cars.
https://www.nairaland.com/4656373/when-it-time-return-factory

Save up and buy a Foreign used vehicle with a good history, or buy a vehicle and have it at the back of your mind, you will be replacing engine soon.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I'mma let you make it this morning cause I just woke up!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by gondon(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

This is the fate of most Nigerian used cars.
https://www.nairaland.com/4656373/when-it-time-return-factory

Save up and buy a Foreign used vehicle with a good history, or buy a vehicle and have it at the back of your mind, you will be replacing engine soon.

Copied that.

Brother kindly advice or recommend a car of that spec for me... Even if its for me increasing d money....

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.