Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (615858 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by vickzie(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

There was one a few days ago, but it might have been sold now, will check.
aiit, I'm waiting for your feedback
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:32am On Nov 01, 2018
vickzie:

aiit, I'm waiting for your feedback

sold.

Buy My toks and be happy.

No negotiations on this thread, find me.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CityNGR: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sold.

Buy My toks and be happy.

No negotiations on this thread, find me.
I need an electric car!! For trips between Abuja and Lagos
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ciouxox(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Good morning sir, I need to change my Honda Accord 08 gear as it jerks before changing gear after initial repairs when it ran only on first gear. How much is it, please.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by imoci(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2018
Pls house ,between toyota corrolla and camty both o4 or 05 model.what is the difference in fuel consumption.
I know corrolla consumed lesser fuel but is the difference really much with camry.

Seconly are all the 4 cylinder engine the same if no which is the best engine (camry )

Pls i need this as am about to make a choice between both cars naija used

Pls GURUUUUS IN THE HOUSE
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2018
imoci:
Pls house ,between toyota corrolla and camty both o4 or 05 model.what is the difference in fuel consumption.
I know corrolla consumed lesser fuel but is the difference really much with camry.

Seconly are all the 4 cylinder engine the same if no which is the best engine (camry )

Pls i need this as am about to make a choice between both cars naija used

Pls GURUUUUS IN THE HOUSE
depends on the year of camry u wanna buy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by imoci(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2018
04/05
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hairyman(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
Whats you take on a naija used 06 pathfinder? Is it a good car to buy.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2018
hairyman:
Whats you take on a naija used 06 pathfinder? Is it a good car to buy.

If used well.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hairyman(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

If used well.

Kindly help me understand the term "used well" A little bit definition relative to a pathfinder
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
hairyman:

Kindly help me understand the term "used well" A little bit definition relative to a pathfinder

It means buy a well maintained car. A good car.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by awoworld(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hi Gazzuz please i am an intending uber/taxify partner. I want to get into the business as a side hustle. I want to buy a cat not older than 2005. Camry(2005), Altima(2008) and Maxima (2008) all fall within the same price range.
The Maxima is my preference going by look and some online reviews (carsguru.com)
Being an auto expert, please advice.
Thank you

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
awoworld:
Hi Gazzuz please i am an intending uber/taxify partner. I want to get into the business as a side hustle. I want to buy a cat not older than 2005. Camry(2005), Altima(2008) and Maxima (2008) all fall within the same price range.
The Maxima is my preference going by look and some online reviews (carsguru.com)
Being an auto expert, please advice.
Thank you

None of the cars mentioned are good for e-hailing.

Toyota corrola 2002-2011
Kia rio 2005-2011
Honda City 2007-2008
Honda civic 2004-2010

These are some of the top contenders.

meanwhile If you are going into Ehailing to rent out a vehicle, save your self the heartbreak and don't bother, you will NEVER get your capital back from rental, it will be very frustrating, you will end up selling car at a loss or using it your self.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

None of the cars mentioned are good for e-hailing.

Toyota corrola 2002-2011
Kia rio 2005-2011
Honda City 2007-2008
Honda civic 2004-2010

These are some of the top contenders.

meanwhile If you are going into Ehailing to rent out a vehicle, save your self the heartbreak and don't bother, you will NEVER get your capital back from rental, it will be very frustrating, you will end up selling car at a loss or using it your self.

Typical Nigerian dishonesty, I expect. I've always contemplated dabbling in this but most people share your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by iomoge2(f): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hello boss
Nissan pathfinder 2002
AC not working.
What could be the problem and possible cost to fix.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
iomoge2:
Hello boss
Nissan pathfinder 2002
AC not working.
What could be the problem and possible cost to fix.

Too many variables, remote diagnosis not possible, visit a competent A.C Tech

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nemie: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
Good evening sir gazzuzz. I am looking to buy a tokunbo vehicle and I'm currently considering 2007 matrix, 2007 Corolla, 2008 Yaris and a 2009 Pontiac vibe. Can you suggest which would be the best buy in descending order? Thanks for your help
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ak22(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nemie:
Good evening sir gazzuzz. I am looking to buy a tokunbo vehicle and I'm currently considering 2007 matrix, 2007 Corolla, 2008 Yaris and a 2009 Pontiac vibe. Can you suggest which would be the best buy in descending order? Thanks for your help

For personal use or what ?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nemie: 5:20am On Nov 04, 2018
ak22:

For personal use or what ?

Personal use
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:47am On Nov 04, 2018
Nemie:

Personal use

Matrix seems to be my pic in the list. I always like car that can carry a lot in the trunk.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nemie: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Matrix seems to be my pic in the list. I always like car that can carry a lot in the trunk.

Thanks very much
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ezimuoh: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2018
Dear GAZZUZZ Is the 3MZ-FE engine an interference engine or not?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2018
Ezimuoh:
Dear GAZZUZZ Is the 3MZ-FE engine an interference engine or not?

Interference engine.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ezimuoh: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Interference engine.

Wow thanks. Timing belt on an interference engine. Danger
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fizcoo20(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
hi oga gazuu, want to find out about this cars, his true that Honda city and Honda civic don't have ball joint problem like Honda Accord. between corolla 2002 and corolla Bank type and d Honda mentioned above. which one among do u advice to buy in term of fuel economy, and maintainance, nija used. ur candid advice oga gazuu. for private use. thanks in anticipation.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:07am On Nov 05, 2018
fizcoo20:
hi oga gazuu, want to find out about this cars, his true that Honda city and Honda civic don't have ball joint problem like Honda Accord. between corolla 2002 and corolla Bank type and d Honda mentioned above. which one among do u advice to buy in term of fuel economy, and maintainance, nija used. ur candid advice oga gazuu. for private use. thanks in anticipation.

First of all who is gazuu? angry

The civic and city have a regular suspension setup like the corrola. Sadly one thing I have noticed about the city is very thin steel gauge was used in designing it's lower control arms, which makes them more prone do deformation when they hit really bad roads without notice. for private use as I always say, buy a good car. City or civic will suffice.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by PrinceDave001(m): 5:48am On Nov 05, 2018
Hello oga gazzuz,
What might be the problem with my 2000 Honda accord,car jerks loudly when moved from park to reverse or drive and gear hardly changes from the first gear?
Note:car has been driving smoothly until recently when I got stuck in water and water found it's way to my gear oil,gear oil was changed and flushed with oil.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by phadriz(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2018
Dear Gazzuzz,

I discovered of recent whenever I start my vehicle (L400) in the morning the body (gear, silencer etc) will start vibrating and the engine will off, I have to accelerate it before could be back to normal which I have never witnessed from the vehicle. This also happen when am leaving the office in the evening.
What could be the cause and possible solution?

Thanking you in anticipation for your swift response.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2018
phadriz:
Dear Gazzuzz,

I discovered of recent whenever I start my vehicle (L400) in the morning the body (gear, silencer etc) will start vibrating and the engine will off, I have to accelerate it before could be back to normal which I have never witnessed from the vehicle. This also happen when am leaving the office in the evening.
What could be the cause and possible solution?

Thanking you in anticipation for your swift response.

Misfires Triggered by long lack of use. Did Vehicle overheat recently?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2018
so boss.... iv checked the pipes and found out i had leakage from one.... changed it and still get the check engine light with same code after making sure no air leakages... am thinking about changing the sensor u pointed out, but getting it is a challenge.... or is there any other reason am still getting the fuel too rich on bank1 and 2 error

GAZZUZZ:

The P0497 code is related to the EVAP purge valve.

Trouble code P2279 indicates that an air leak has occurred on the "metered" side of the intake manifold.

a combination of both codes could mean a leak from the purge purge valve on the intake side. Pics below, it's an easy fix.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by imoci(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Pls gurus in the house what does"black turtle mean"
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
PrinceDave001:
Hello oga gazzuz,
What might be the problem with my 2000 Honda accord,car jerks loudly when moved from park to reverse or drive and gear hardly changes from the first gear?
Note:car has been driving smoothly until recently when I got stuck in water and water found it's way to my gear oil,gear oil was changed and flushed with oil.

Pls scan transmission and post codes

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.