Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614118 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimmoney(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

scan the car
ok sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrJames007: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Sir Gazz, please does steering pressure sensor(switch) leak fluid when it goes bad? I've been losing fluid and the leakage comes from the sensor.
And please any ideas on the cost of that sensor? 2010 MDX.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Possibly faulty ball and socket joint on suspension, or torn rubber bushings on lower control arm. Have it checked, fixed before doing alignment
Thanks for your assistance. I'm asking this on behalf of a friend who has witnessed my success on NL. His car suddenly wouldn't accelerate properly esp on full throttle. The said car wouldn't ascend hills with power. He said he has been asked to change fuel pump which he did(twice), coils and plugs have been ruled out. His mechanic is now on airflow sensor and he no longer trusts the guy's judgment. In your opinion, could it be the sensor and how much to replace. Car is civic 07
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
MrJames007:
Sir Gazz, please does steering pressure sensor(switch) leak fluid when it goes bad? I've been losing fluid and the leakage comes from the sensor.
And please any ideas on the cost of that sensor? 2010 MDX.

I not know if the tech was changed, but it should be generic across most Honda. Should not cost more than 2k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
ozoneymcm:

Thanks for your assistance. I'm asking this on behalf of a friend who has witnessed my success on NL. His car suddenly wouldn't accelerate properly esp on full throttle. The said car wouldn't ascend hills with power. He said he has been asked to change fuel pump which he did(twice), coils and plugs have been ruled out. His mechanic is now on airflow sensor and he no longer trusts the guy's judgment. In your opinion, could it be the sensor and how much to replace. Car is civic 07

since we are guessing, check if catalytic converter is blocked
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

We are guessing but you usually don't guess. You state facts and that's why I'm here. How do we know if it's blocked, we don't want to rely on the mechanic's judgement again. I forgot to add that the car felt like fuel was about to finish when I tested it(I'm better than my friend). Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
ozoneymcm:

scan
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fizcoo20(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
oga Gazzuzz, evening. which types of car have smaller engine from 1.8ltr down or up. thanks in anticipation.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jcob(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bros Gazzuzz, I misplaced my custom paper and can’t get the C Number. Any luck on retrieving the docs from Customs with either vin or plate no?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ak22(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
fizcoo20:
oga Gazzuzz, evening. which types of car have smaller engine from 1.8ltr down or up. thanks in anticipation.

1.8 down
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 1:59am On Nov 14, 2018
my toyota corrolla 2006 bank type 1.8 the gear oil start linking at ikeja from the tube and i get mechanic to check on it and they fix it on getting to ikorodu i found out the gear oil was empty no oil on it and the car couldnt more anymore and the gear didnt select at all ,i hope its havent affect the Gear? how much is the Gear going to cost ? Thank because i couldnt sleep now ,they car is at filling station
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Olapumpin: 4:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Good day chief Gazzuz,I drive a Toyota Camry 2005,I recently noticed a sound whenever I'm driving on a rough road or whenever I'm driving on a bumpy road ,sounds like "gbogodo gbogodo".
Took the car to a mechanic,he pressed the car from the side fenders and from.d boot and said the shock absorbers are okay....he now said Its faulty tie-rod end and socket.I want to be sure before allowing them work on d car cos o don't want them to do 'trial and error'.....kindly advise..... Thank you sir!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Jcob:
Bros Gazzuzz, I misplaced my custom paper and can’t get the C Number. Any luck on retrieving the docs from Customs with either vin or plate no?

Nothing can be done. If older than 7years you are safe.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:16am On Nov 14, 2018
good188:
my toyota corrolla 2006 bank type 1.8 the gear oil start linking at ikeja from the tube and i get mechanic to check on it and they fix it on getting to ikorodu i found out the gear oil was empty no oil on it and the car couldnt more anymore and the gear didnt select at all ,i hope its havent affect the Gear? how much is the Gear going to cost ? Thank because i couldnt sleep now ,they car is at filling station

you will be fine, just fix the leaks and refill the oil.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:17am On Nov 14, 2018
Olapumpin:
Good day chief Gazzuz,I drive a Toyota Camry 2005,I recently noticed a sound whenever I'm driving on a rough road or whenever I'm driving on a bumpy road ,sounds like "gbogodo gbogodo".
Took the car to a mechanic,he pressed the car from the side fenders and from.d boot and said the shock absorbers are okay....he now said Its faulty tie-rod end and socket.I want to be sure before allowing them work on d car cos o don't want them to do 'trial and error'.....kindly advise..... Thank you sir!

people have different ways of diagnosing suspension. Me I strip clean.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by phtomay(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Sir Gazzuzz
phtomay:
Good morning Gazzuzz,

Can I still get the ECT sensor 2? � I would send someone
during the week.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 7:03am On Nov 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Good morning GAZZUZ.We found out that the catalytic converter is part of the exhaust system(i didn't want to ask you). A panel beater will check it today. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2018
Gazzuz good morning

Please how much is Hyundai Elantra engine and gear - 2007 - 2009?

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Harin: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz, I am here for your guardiance again oo. What do you think about Camry 1999 aka tiny light. Is it fuel efficient and of low maintenance cost?
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Blaksheep: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oga gazzuzz. My car has been make some funny noise when moving on reverse. Ford edge 2010. What do u think is the cause?

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fizcoo20(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
ak22:

1.8 down
oga Gazzuzz, which types of car has DAT litre engine 1.8ltrs. thanks in anticipation.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Harin:
Oga Gazzuzz, I am here for your guardiance again oo. What do you think about Camry 1999 aka tiny light. Is it fuel efficient and of low maintenance cost?
Thanks

2.2liter engine. Cost of maintenance is very cheap. most expensive part is the entire engine.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
fizcoo20:

oga Gazzuzz, which types of car has DAT litre engine 1.8ltrs. thanks in anticipation.

I am unable to answer. The list will be too long. Please rephrase question.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Blaksheep:
Oga gazzuzz. My car has been make some funny noise when moving on reverse. Ford edge 2010. What do u think is the cause?

Thanks.

Remote diagnosis not possible.

but check engine mounts (rear).
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
lexini:
Gazzuz good morning

Please how much is Hyundai Elantra engine and gear - 2007 - 2009?

Thanks

250k if it's the USA type.

700k if the Korean Dana motors type.

I am assuming it is automatic transmission.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oyhinmhor01: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please i just changed to Toyota Camry 2006. The recommended oil on the cap is SAE 5W-30. I can't still get this. Total has different types aside this like Quartz 5000 20W-50, Quartz 5000 0W-30, Quartz 9000 5W-40. Please which can i use instead or where can i buy the recommended.

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by figbomor(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

2.2liter engine. Cost of maintenance is very cheap. most expensive part is the entire engine.

2.2litres is reasonable I guess?

Sir, Maintenance cost for 1999 Camry is the same for 2001 Camry?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Harin: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

All thanks. I am so grateful.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
thanks boss

yes, it's automatic and i wanna import from USA.

So both engine and gear is 250k? or just engine?

GAZZUZZ:

250k if it's the USA type.

700k if the Korean Dana motors type.

I am assuming it is automatic transmission.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fizcoo20(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I am unable to answer. The list will be too long. Please rephrase question.

I said which car has 1.8ltrs engine. kindly name the car that has 1.8ltr engine. thanks in anticipation.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
lexini:
thanks boss

yes, it's automatic and i wanna import from USA.

So both engine and gear is 250k? or just engine?

the engine has 3 types of the 2.0liter from USA, but a budget of 250k should cover it for engine and gear

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.