Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614193 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OSCARTM: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz, I need your advice of which car to get among these three options - ‘05 Acura TSX, ‘05 Benz C230 Kompressor, 2006 Lexus IS250; considering access to competent mechanics, ease of maintenance & reliability. The car will be used majorly on the mainland & occasionally for traveling.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
OSCARTM:
Hello Gazzuzz, I need your advice of which car to get among these three options - ‘05 Acura TSX, ‘05 Benz C230 Kompressor, 2006 Lexus IS250; considering access to competent mechanics, ease of maintenance & reliability. The car will be used majorly on the mainland & occasionally for traveling.
run from that is250 cos the parts no b here
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by weyreypey: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
OSCARTM:
Acura TSX of course!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Gud day i bought a 2009 ml350 from copart but the key is missing, will i have to change the ECU to get another key or i just get another key and re program
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Gud day i bought a 2009 ml350 from copart but the key is missing, will i have to change the ECU to get another key or i just get another key and re program

cc day11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by smellingmenses: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Get a key and reprogram. You'll need the EIS that is where you insert the key which you'll take along to the programmer ......
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aumoria(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Please advice on the best brand of ring to use to ring Toyota Rav4 2001 model
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AgentSpoon(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2018
Hello Bros, pls I noticed my turn signal sound is gone. I mean I no longer hear any audio sound from my dash e. g. Like when I keep the door opened with the key inside ignition,when the emergency light button is pressed etc... That very sound frm dash shey you grab sir. I noticed it's not been there since I bought the pojo car.{206}
The indicator lights are fine... It's just the sound I'm talking about. Thanks as always.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2018
AgentSpoon:
Hello Bros, pls I noticed my turn signal sound is gone. I mean I no longer hear any audio sound from my dash e. g. Like when I keep the door opened with the key inside ignition,when the emergency light button is pressed etc... That very sound frm dash shey you grab sir. I noticed it's not been there since I bought the pojo car.{206}
The indicator lights are fine... It's just the sound I'm talking about. Thanks as always.

If the door indicator recognises when the door is open and closed, then the settings can be programmed with a Peugeot PP2000 diagnostic machine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by phtomay(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2018
Good morning Gazzuzz,

Can I still get the ECT sensor 2? � I would send someone
during the week.
GAZZUZZ:

Most times the replacement radiator does not have the thread diameter for the ECT sensor 2.

If you got an exact replacement part the new sensor will work. I can give you one for free if you can find me.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fizcoo20(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
hello Gazzuzz, what's advice on Honda bulldog. his it advice able for a start. in term of fuel economy. thanks in anticipation.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
fizcoo20:
hello Gazzuzz, what's advice on Honda bulldog. his it advice able for a start. in term of fuel economy. thanks in anticipation.

2.0-2.3 liter engine, too old. Look for a more recent car with a smaller engine.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fizcoo20(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

2.0-2.3 liter engine, too old. Look for a more recent car with a smaller engine.
u mean d litre engine is small. which one can you advice for a start. with fuel economy. thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by zamirikpo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hello @gazzuss pls how much can a get brand new kyb shocks for an 06 highlander front and back.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
zamirikpo:
Hello @gazzuss pls how much can a get brand new kyb shocks for an 06 highlander front and back.

110-120k

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Harin: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dear Gazzuzz and other gurus in the house.

Kindly advice if Toyota Avalon 2002 model is a good car in the aspect of fuel consumption, ruggedness, availability of spare parts, possibility of the parts being cheap and maintenance compared to Toyota Corolla 2000 model . I am thinking of buying a Nigerian used one.

Your advice and recommendation will help me in making my decision.

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by alienvirus: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Harin:

Kindly advice if Toyota Avalon 2002 model is a good car in the aspect of fuel consumption, ruggedness, availability of spare parts, possibility of the parts being cheap and maintenance compared to Toyota Corolla 2000 model . I am thinking of buying a Nigerian used one.

Thank you.

I use Avalon 2000 XLS. It is a very nice car without issues. Sound and solid. 7 months old (bought Tokunbo). I live in a new site but the road never had any impact. Good car.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Harin:

Kindly advice if Toyota Avalon 2002 model is a good car in the aspect of fuel consumption , ruggedness, availability of spare parts, possibility of the parts being cheap and maintenance compared to Toyota Corolla 2000 model . I am thinking of buying a Nigerian used one.

Thank you.

not very good Fuel economy. But expected from its engine size.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by smellingmenses: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Let me quote Gazzuzz @ harin.... He posited that Avalon is a guzzler that can send the owner to the village... Just on fuel consumption alone.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Harin: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wow, these replies are so insightful and helpful. I don't think I am ready to go back to the village even if my village people are pulling.
Thank you guys, you are the best.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ak22(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Sir, Can you please mention 5 cars that are good fuel economy in Nigeria? Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
ak22:

Sir, Can you please mention 5 cars that are good fuel economy in Nigeria? Thanks

1. Corolla
2. Civic
3. Accord
4. Yaris
5. Matrix

But... Don't ever EVER make the mistake of buying a car without having a mechanic inspect. Not those mechanic that don't know what is called TPS.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by e90(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Goodday Gazzuzz, pls my Toyota matrix 2009 model gets overheat. The tempreture rises when traveling a distance of more than 45 mins with the air condition on. Pls what is the cause? Because I have remove my radiator, wash and fixed it back. I even have to buy coolant and put inside. The two fans are working well. Pls what could be the cause? Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 1:28am On Nov 12, 2018
e90:
Goodday Gazzuzz, pls my Toyota matrix 2009 model gets overheat. The tempreture rises when traveling a distance of more than 45 mins with the air condition on. Pls what is the cause? Because I have remove my radiator, wash and fixed it back. I even have to buy coolant and put inside. The two fans are working well. Pls what could be the cause? Thanks
this happened to me months ago, i called on gazzuzz and he said there is a failing fan or failing thermostat, so I observed closely and it was a failing ac fan. Changed and it was fine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 6:52am On Nov 12, 2018
HRtechnique:

1. Corolla
2. Civic
3. Accord
4. Renault
5. Matrix

But... Don't ever EVER make the mistake of buying a car without having a mechanic inspect. Not those mechanic that don't know what is called TPS.

Renault what?

u named models and den brand when u got to Renault....is it all Renault that are fuel efficient?

also,what is TPS?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2018
diportivo:

Renault what?

u named models and den brand when u got to Renault....is it all Renault that are fuel efficient?

also,what is TPS?

Just testing my ignorance ni.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by e90(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Bizzyliss:
this happened to me months ago, i called on gazzuzz and he said there is a failing fan or failing thermostat, so I observed closely and it was a failing ac fan. Changed and it was fine
. One mechanic was telling me to change the top gasket. That its weak, the reason it can't power the AC for too long while driving. Thanks for your advice bro.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by pipolad(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2018
TPS- Throttle position sensor

Renault what?

also,what is TPS?[/quote]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimmoney(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Evening sir gazzuzz

Sir recently have been having some issue with my honda baby boy (i4), it jerks when changing gear and suddenly increase acceleration when it changes, it loses power when climbing hilley road and consume fuel but check engine light not showing on dashboard, i have changed the gear oil and changed some engine and gear mount but still no improvement but recently my mechanic told me to change a sensor on the throttle body so i checked online and discover it's called throttle position sensor, sir could the sensor be the cause of the problem my car is facing.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by arduino: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2018
HRtechnique:

1. Corolla
2. Civic
3. Accord
4. Renault
5. Matrix

Remove Renault and throw in Toyota Yaris to make the list complete.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2018
arduino:

Remove Renault and throw in Toyota Yaris to make the list complete.

Done sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2018
slimmoney:
Evening sir gazzuzz

Sir recently have been having some issue with my honda baby boy (i4), it jerks when changing gear and suddenly increase acceleration when it changes, it loses power when climbing hilley road and consume fuel but check engine light not showing on dashboard, i have changed the gear oil and changed some engine and gear mount but still no improvement but recently my mechanic told me to change a sensor on the throttle body so i checked online and discover it's called throttle position sensor, sir could the sensor be the cause of the problem my car is facing.

scan the car

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.