Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612536 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CityNGR: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2019
diportivo:
oga gazzuzz weldone

I recently changed my Kia Rio back shocks to direct Belgium and now I'm back to square one

pls,how much is new?

my location is yenagoa cry
Go and do correct diagnosis... The shocks never get bad!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2019
diportivo:
oga gazzuzz weldone

I recently changed my Kia Rio back shocks to direct Belgium and now I'm back to square one

pls,how much is new?

my location is yenagoa cry

come and pick a new set, you have 7minutes to come pickup

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seyema(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2019
good188:
im using toyota corrola bank type and its good car i dont have problem with it at all,its rugged more than normal type of corrolla
That's nice
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seyema(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Anytime I press the brake of my bus, I always hear 'fuuu'
I have check the brake pads, it still there, one kazeem said it's the master brake, another one said it's the servo.. I'm confused, infact I need to press it very well whenever I'm approaching bumps or potholes before it can stop.

Toyota hiace 2005
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2019
CityNGR:

Go and do correct diagnosis... The shocks never get bad!

you are wanted on the Rio sales thread undecided
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

come and pick a new set, you have 7minutes to come pickup

I'm around the corner sir

God bless u real good grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2019
seyema:
Anytime I press the brake of my bus, I always hear 'fuuu'
I have check the brake pads, it still there, one kazeem said it's the master brake, another one said it's the servo.. I'm confused, infact I need to press it very well whenever I'm approaching bumps or potholes before it can stop.

Toyota hiace 2005

servo

but if I were u

I wld change the master and servo as a complete set
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seyema(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2019
diportivo:

servo

but if I were u

I wld change the master and servo as a complete set

Pls, do you have any idea of the cost? Kazeem said servo is ₦13000
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fagbohun4j(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2019
Morning Oga gazzuz, I just got a Toyota Camry 2001 and I don't know the type of coolant to use. I'm used to filling my radiator with regular water in my old car but I'll like to make use of coolant now since there are lots of benefits attached. Thanks and God bless
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ayogabriel(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Hello GAZZUZZ, How much difference in fuel consumption between a Toyota corolla say 1.8lts engine and and a Camry hybrid 2.4lts. Both cars no typical year. I am thinking of changing my honda 07 to any of those. I use it for e-hailing at weekends in port harcourt. Need your candid advice/opinion. Thank you in advance.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2019
ayogabriel:
Hello GAZZUZZ, How much difference in fuel consumption between a Toyota corolla say 1.8lts engine and and a Camry hybrid 2.4lts. Both cars no typical year. I am thinking of changing my honda 07 to any of those. I use it for e-hailing at weekends in port harcourt. Need your candid advice/opinion. Thank you in advance.

Do not buy a hybrid
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ayogabriel(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Do not buy a hybrid

Not good for the business or not good for personal use at all?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fagbohun4j(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2019
fagbohun4j:
Morning Oga gazzuz, I just got a Toyota Camry 2001 and I don't know the type of coolant to use. I'm used to filling my radiator with regular water in my old car but I'll like to make use of coolant now since there are lots of benefits attached. Thanks and God bless

Waiting for your answer Oga gwzzuzz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2019
ayogabriel:

Toyota coolant
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by minasota(f): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Toyota coolant
Hello dear.
I need your help urgently.
I got this car 1.4m in Dubai ,sheeping to Nigeria 700k totalling 2.1m,
Should i proceed with payment or buy from Nigeria?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2019
minasota:
Hello dear.
I need your help urgently.
I got this car 1.4m in Dubai ,sheeping to Nigeria up ok totalling 2.1m,
Should i proceed with payment or buy from Nigeria?

Where the car?

Modified. Replied. https://www.nairaland.com/4994063/got-car-1.4m-dubia#75287130

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by minasota(f): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Where the car?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by minasota(f): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Do not buy a hybrid
please dear!
I need your help urgently. I got this 1.4m in Dubai and sheeping and clearing to Nigeria is up ok total 2.1m
Should i proceed with the payment or buy from Nigeria?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Harmonycutey: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Good afternoon Mr Gazzuzz, I have a Nissan Sentra which have been using for two years now no issue but recently I noticed that the gear is locked up in a particular gear doesn’t enter gear 3&4(is an auto transmission)... so I decided to scan the car and they gave me a code of p1588 G-sensor... a mechanic said it’s the gear sensor and he said I should replace it but I want to be sure on what to do I haven’t heard any issue with the car before that’s y I’m trying to be more careful on the repair... please what’s is the possible fix to this issue...
Thanks in advance as I wait for your reply..
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Harmonycutey:
Good afternoon Mr Gazzuzz, I have a Nissan Sentra which have been using for two years now no issue but recently I noticed that the gear is locked up in a particular gear doesn’t enter gear 3&4(is an auto transmission)... so I decided to scan the car and they gave me a code of p1588 G-sensor... a mechanic said it’s the gear sensor and he said I should replace it but I want to be sure on what to do I haven’t heard any issue with the car before that’s y I’m trying to be more careful on the repair... please what’s is the possible fix to this issue...
Thanks in advance as I wait for your reply..

P1588. G sensor stands for Gravity sensor. (Yaw rate sensor in toyota)

Use this to diagnose fault.

http://www.nisentra.com/p1588_g_sensor-738.html

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Harmonycutey: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Thank u sir,please where is the sensor located ?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Harmonycutey: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Where is the sensor located sir

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Harmonycutey:
where is sensor located sir

Most G sensors are located in center of the vehicle. (Parking brake area)

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Harmonycutey: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Thank u very much sir, God bless
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Harmonycutey: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Sorry to disturb sir I’m just curious if the sensor is faulty can it cause the gear to get stuck in a particular gear? The car selects to reverse well it’s just stuck on gear 2 if accelerating.... thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Harmonycutey:

Sorry to disturb sir I’m just curious if the sensor is faulty can it cause the gear to get stuck in a particular gear? The car selects to reverse well it’s just stuck on gear 2 if accelerating.... thanks

it will not cause transmission issues. Scan the transmission module
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
fuckboys:
This car you see here is very strong and durable, strong suspension also, the suspension of this car can last it's lifetime.
My elder brother has been using this car for 4yrs and still uses this car up till date, hasn't done any major repairs on it.

It uses CVT transmission which isn't very common in Nigeria like the AT, use only the recommended engine oil and transmission oil and you won't regret it.

There are professional Nissan/infinity mechanics in Nigeria, find one where you live. The mechanic you quoted will never advice you to buy a car he doesn't fix so don't think he'll ever advice you to get an infinity, he'll only advice you to get a Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura or Kia/Hyundai. If you know you know.....

The FX doesn't use a CVT, you melon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Josiah360: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

sadly you have a much bigger, but fixable problem. Coolant will leak or burn. If no leak then it's burning. If burning then loss of power and misfires could be symptoms. Pls change technicians.

Thanks Boss.

I changed technician and all the above-mentioned problems have been solved. There was actually a leak.
no more overheating, no more loss of power and no more jerking. However, another problem don show. Engine now vibrates when AC is on. Without AC, it runs smoothly. Abeg, wetin be this again? I'm tired
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Josiah360:

Thanks Boss.

I changed technician and all the above-mentioned problems have been solved. There was actually a leak.
no more overheating, no more loss of power and no more jerking. However, another problem don show. Engine now vibrates when AC is on. Without AC, it runs smoothly. Abeg, wetin be this again? I'm tired

normal on the 2019 ZDX

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by franksam2009: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please I noticed my car no longer cranks before starting, when I twist ignition to start, it will just start without making that normal ssh shi shi sound,. It just silently start,. Plz I'm getting scared
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
franksam2009:
Please I noticed my car no longer cranks before starting, when I twist ignition to start, it will just start without making that normal ssh shi shi sound,. It just silently start,. Plz I'm getting scared

That's a good thing

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.