Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612484 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Every car used in nigeria will be subject to abuse without the owners intention. Our petrol is already a form of vehicle abuse that we have to live with, our roads are also part of it, certain vehicles have a larger disposition to tolerate abuse.

The honda pilot 2005 will have a damaged catalytic converter after being used in nigeria with or without the owners good maintenance. So will so many other car, suspension will require an overhaul in a short time if vehicle used on bad roads, injectors will get clogged
with or without good maintenance, fuel pumps will get bad with or without maintenance.

So search for a car that was used on good roads and has had a short stay on naija soil, because there's no escaping repairs grin

sure

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
boss do u have 225 55 17 tires... i need like 2
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by LONGFELLOW02(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Good day,

Pls, is it advisable to buy this car...

Camry big daddy

Bad gear

AC not working

V6 engine

Good engine

Clean body...

I need your advice
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
LONGFELLOW02:
Good day,

Camry big daddy

Bad gear

AC not working

V6 engine

Good engine

Clean body...

I need your advice
Thanks
GAZZUZZ would definitely say NO. You didn't give us the price u intend to pay. It would be a no brainer for 100k and pure stupidity for 1m
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by LONGFELLOW02(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
ozoneymcm:

GAZZUZZ would definitely say NO. You didn't give us the price u intend to pay. It would be a no brainer for 100k and pure stupidity for 1m

#400k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
LONGFELLOW02:
Good day,

Camry big daddy

Bad gear

AC not working

V6 engine

Good engine

Clean body...

I need your advice
Thanks

@ 400k purchase price. Factor in the following.

Gearbox, parts and labour. ~ 250k

A/C all possible parts (used).~ 120k

Total ~800k.

2nd hand Value of a V6 is terrible. If you want to fix for use you have all the info you need. If you want to fix and sell you have all the info you need.

4 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Harmonycutey: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

it will not cause transmission issues. Scan the transmission module
Goodevening Doc gazzuzz, I rescanned the car as instructed but the scanner guy couldn't find any fault relating to the gear. I asked him to scan the powertrain, transmission system(TCM) , abs and he even scanned the body system too but no code up , d only code the came back was that of the G-sensor.. The transmission is still stucked on lower gear and won't accelerate more than 40-45mph... My mechanic is suggesting I change the gear sensor and change the gear oil. Please help me out I don't want them to tamper with the car

#nissan sentra 2013model
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Harmonycutey:

Goodevening Doc gazzuzz, I rescanned the car as instructed but the scanner guy couldn't find any fault relating to the gear. I asked him to scan the powertrain, transmission system(TCM) , abs and he even scanned the body system too but no code up , d only code the came back was that of the G-sensor.. The transmission is still stucked on lower gear and won't accelerate more than 40-45mph... My mechanic is suggesting I change the gear sensor and change the gear oil. Please help me out I don't want them to tamper with the car

#nissan sentra 2013model

Now you are talking. Fix G sensor code and do not touch the Gearbox.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
LONGFELLOW02:

#400k
That means you are looking at 700-750 probable total cost. I'm not sure it's worth it
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by solutionboy: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2019
Greetings Oga Gazzuzz

I drive an Honda civic 2006, I discovered that the radiator coolant level has gone down and there's none left in the reservoir. my question is this, is it safe and advisable I top it up with normal coolant in the markey or better still a different coolant other than the one in the radiator that came with the car.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Dumas32(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2019
Gazzuzz pls which of this cars is best for e-hailing 2007 Toyota Corolla, 2008 Hyundai Elantra and 2009 Toyota Camry. Will drive it myself
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2019
solutionboy:
Greetings Oga Gazzuzz

I drive an Honda civic 2006, I discovered that the radiator coolant level has gone down and there's none left in the reservoir. my question is this, is it safe and advisable I top it up with normal coolant in the markey or better still a different coolant other than the one in the radiator that came with the car.

I guess you have a leak. Pour water, find leak, drain contaminated coolant pour fresh coolant.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:21am On Feb 05, 2019
Dumas32:
Gazzuzz pls which of this cars is best for e-hailing 2007 Toyota Corolla, 2008 Hyundai Elantra and 2009 Toyota Camry. Will drive it myself

2005 corrola

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Harmonycutey: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Now you are talking. Fix G sensor code and do not touch the Gearbox.
Okay sir I will do as u said... thanks a lot but doc I thought u said d G-sensor won’t cause any transmission related issues. Goodmorning Doc Gazzuzz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Harmonycutey:

Okay sir I will do as u said... thanks a lot but doc I thought u said d G-sensor won’t cause any transmission related issues. Goodmorning Doc Gazzuzz

you never mentioned the year, I was of the assumption it was those 2004 sentra, these 2013 have skos skos in their brain grin

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by franksam2009: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2019
Boss my toyota corrola 03/04 single cell radiator fan just develop fault and car overheats yesterday,. I intend getting another fan today,. But I wish to get the double cell fan instead,,, my question is will I get a double cell fan that will fit into a single cell radiator? Have u seen such cases be4?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Harmonycutey: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

you never mentioned the year, I was of the assumption it was those 2004 sentra, these 2013 have skos skos in their brain grin
grin so I’m yet to see many skosko from this my 2013 model chaiii ayaf dead o grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ojeysky(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2019
franksam2009:
Boss my toyota corrola 03/04 single cell radiator fan just develop fault and car overheats yesterday,. I intend getting another fan today,. But I wish to get the double cell radiator instead,,, my question is will I get a double cell fan that will fit into a single cell radiator? Have u seen such cases be4?

I have been in this situation before; considered a double cell radiator fan, considered connecting fan direct and finally considered changing engine. It so happened that the issue was the radiator itself (thanks to the Oracle Gazuzz) so you may want to check you radiator for leakage else just change the radiator to a new one!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by atikubaba(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2019
Oga GAZZUZZ greetings ,Can I use Mobil ATF gearbox oil for Ford Edge 2010?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by franksam2009: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2019
ojeysky:

I have been in this situation before; considered a double cell fan, considered connecting fan direct and finally considered changing engine. It so happened that the issue was the radiator itself (thanks to the Oracle Gazuzz) so you may want to check you radiator for leakage else just change the radiator to a new one!
the problem is the fan,. It's making noise and it is rotating horizonally and also shaking
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2019
atikubaba:
Oga GAZZUZZ greetings ,Can I use Mobil ATF gearbox oil for Ford Edge 2010?

NO! Have you heard of motorcraft?

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2019
franksam2009:
Boss my toyota corrola 03/04 single cell radiator fan just develop fault and car overheats yesterday,. I intend getting another fan today,. But I wish to get the double cell fan instead,,, my question is will I get a double cell fan that will fit into a single cell radiator? Have u seen such cases be4?

franksam2009:
the problem is the fan,. It's making noise and it is rotating horizonally and also shaking

If fan is bad replace it. I have never heard of double cell fan.

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by solutionboy: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I guess you have a leak. Pour water, find leak, drain contaminated coolant pour fresh coolant.
Oga Gazzuzz, I have checked the radiator with my AC man as instructed and there's no leakage of any sort.p please note that there's still coolant in the radiator but none in the reservoir so can I buy from the market and pour into the reservoir since I don't know the make that is already in the radiator. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
solutionboy:
Oga Gazzuzz, I have checked the radiator with my AC man as instructed and there's no leakage of any sort.p please note that there's still coolant in the radiator but none in the reservoir so can I buy from the market and pour into the reservoir since I don't know the make that is already in the radiator. Thanks

ok

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Dumas32(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

2005 corrola
Pls what's the difference between 05 and 07?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by atikubaba(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

NO! Have you heard of motorcraft?

No sir,what do you recommend and how can I get it
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Every car used in nigeria will be subject to abuse without the owners intention. Our petrol is already a form of vehicle abuse that we have to live with, our roads are also part of it, certain vehicles have a larger disposition to tolerate abuse.

The honda pilot 2005 will have a damaged catalytic converter after being used in nigeria with or without the owners good maintenance. So will so many other car, suspension will require an overhaul in a short time if vehicle used on bad roads, injectors will get clogged
with or without good maintenance, fuel pumps will get bad with or without maintenance.

So search for a car that was used on good roads and has had a short stay on naija soil, because there's no escaping repairs grin

Chai! The elders have spoken.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
atikubaba:

No sir,what do you recommend and how can I get it

. +234 810 068 6696

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
@Gazzuzz, please can you recommend an upholstery expert that can help fix dropping roof of an 08 accord?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
dillinger:
@Gazzuzz, please can you recommend an upholstery expert that can help fix dropping roof of an 08 accord?

No sir

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
dillinger:
check signature and call
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Klimaths: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
@ GAZZUZZ, Please am confused , I need advice from car expert between Nissan sunny 1991-2001 and Honda civic 1991-2000, which is more rugged and fuel economical and easy to maintain. And I also what if Mazda 626 of 90s brand is fuel economical and easy to maintain, and also Mitsubishi of 90s brand of cars if they are OK for beginners, and fuel economical and easy to maintain. I would appreciate your response sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.