Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612643 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SwayB(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Whats your take on a 2010 Honda Accord and a 2009 Toyota Corolla?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Phylergy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
Good evening boss Gazzuzz
Please is it a good idea to convert a 2004 corolla's manual transmission to Automatic??
If yes, what's the likely cost implication??.

Pls advice me!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Controlv: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Good evening Gazzuzz,

I booked an appointment via your website earlier this moring and I'm yet to get a response.

There is leakage in the AC lines of my 2009 Accord, refrigerant dries up withing 20 days.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Phylergy:
Good evening boss Gazzuzz
Please is it a good idea to convert a 2004 corolla's manual transmission to Automatic??
If yes, what's the likely cost implication??.

Pls advice me!

~300k

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by naphtii(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please GAZZUZZ
What does it mean for a 1.2L,1.8L,2.4L,3.3L etc engine written on cars.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SwayB(m): 12:04am On Feb 13, 2019
SwayB:

Please GAZZUZZ i need your opinion on this
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2019
SwayB:

camry - accord

Civic - corrola

That's how to compare.

What exactly do you want to know?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2019
naphtii:
Please GAZZUZZ
What does it mean for a 1.2L,1.8L,2.4L,3.3L etc engine written on cars.

engine size.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tobi111: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Good morning sir. I worked on my radiator hose because it was leaking and in the process the coolant was changed to water and the technician said it's okay but since then I have to top the water once every week. It's a w203 sir. Please what is your advice
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SwayB(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

camry - accord

Civic - corrola

That's how to compare.

What exactly do you want to know?

Which is fuel efficient and just your general opinion on which is better. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2019
tobi111:
Good morning sir. I worked on my radiator hose because it was leaking and in the process the coolant was changed to water and the technician said it's okay but since then I have to top the water once every week. It's a w203 sir. Please what is your advice

you have a leak. Find leak possibly around same area.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2019
SwayB:

Which is fuel efficient and just your general opinion on which is better. Thanks.

corrola

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2019
Boss gazzuzz good morning pls i want u to recommend someone that will do abuja plate number for me but am in lag thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2019
Bizzyliss:
Boss gazzuzz good morning pls i want u to recommend someone that will do abuja plate number for me but am in lag thanks

.https://www.nairaland.com/unikazzy has done a jobs for me in the past that went well. Do due diligence I'm not his handler.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dapsy4u2(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2019
dapsy4u2:
How much is complete engine and get for this Mitsubishi Charisma and where can I get it please.
Thank you

Oga GAZZUZZ please respond......
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2019
dapsy4u2:

Oga GAZZUZZ please respond......

no information available

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Controlv: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
Controlv:
Good evening Gazzuzz,

I booked an appointment via your website earlier this moring and I'm yet to get a response.

There is leakage in the AC lines of my 2009 Accord, refrigerant dries up withing 20 days.

Still waiting for your response.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by betterbest: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Oga Gazzuzz there's serious gbege.

I was traveling from Lagos to osogbo in my Toyota matrix 03. I was doing 140mph , just as I was about to enter ibadan, the car started jacking seriously. I looked for machanic, and said it might be the plug, we changed the plug, the same, he removed the nozzle the sound didn't change. We tried the plug and nozzle in all the other 3holes,they work fine expect the same hole. He later discovered that, that same hole soaked plug with oil.

I managed the car to osogbo, my mechanic suggest we ring the engine. I gave him go ahead, after about 3days of working on the engine, he finally finished it today, i drove the car and it work fine. I paid him and took the car to car wash, as I was about to enter the cash wash, I heard a grinding noise. I called the machanic immediately and he sent his boy, he said we should manage the car to his workshop but the boy had to stop the car on the road because of the horrible noise. They tolled the car to his workshop. I called him this evening he was telling me the car doesn't supply oil. I asked him if it's serious issue, he said I should put my mind at rest.

I called my mechanic in Lagos, I explained everything to him, he said the engine has knocked.

Can this be true sir. I am feeling bad right now.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2019
betterbest:

I was traveling from Lagos to osogbo in my Toyota matrix 03. I was doing 140mph , just as I was about to enter ibadan, the car started jacking seriously. I looked for machanic, and said it might be the plug, we changed the plug, the same, he removed the nozzle the sound didn't change. We tried the plug and nozzle in all the other 3holes,they work fine expect the same hole. He later discovered that, that same hole soaked plug with oil.

I managed the car to osogbo, my mechanic suggest we ring the engine. I gave him go ahead, after about 3days of working on the engine, he finally finished it today, i drove the car and it work fine. I paid him and took the car to car wash, as I was about to enter the cash wash, I heard a grinding noise. I called the machanic immediately and he sent his boy, he said we should manage the car to his workshop but the boy had to stop the car on the road because of the horrible noise. They tolled the car to his workshop. I called him this evening he was telling me the car doesn't supply oil. I asked him if it's serious issue, he said I should put my mind at rest.

I called my mechanic in Lagos, I explained everything to him, he said the engine has knocked.

replace engine

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by betterbest: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

replace engine
Pls how much is the toks engine. Can you get good one for me?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2019
betterbest:

180-220k depends on source (America or asia) and how well it was used. Unable to supply unless job is done with us in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by azpekuliar: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

180-220k depends on source (America or asia) and how well it was used. Unable to supply unless job is done with us in Lagos.

W-I-C-K-E-D-N-E-S-S cheesy grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2019
azpekuliar:

W-I-C-K-E-D-N-E-S-S cheesy grin

It's not wickedness bro, as much as I feel for the victim, a lot of folks had In times past turned a kind gesture to evil. Also, a lot buyer's mechanic may do wrong operation on the car and damage it's tokumbo engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by azpekuliar: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2019
kingreign:

It's not wickedness bro, as much as I feel for the victim, a lot of folks had In times past turned a kind gesture to evil. Also, a lot buyer's mechanic may do wrong operation on the car and damage it's tokumbo engine.

Comic relief bro. Curt response. Devoid of empathy. cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aje33: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ, my Accord 2007 Jerks, especially when changing from 1/2. Check Engine light on, ABS on. I want to get the car scanned for codes, can please recommend a good mechanic in Abuja for this? Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by enet1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Goodpm bosses in the house,is there any peculiar challenges associated with Toyota RAV 4 1999 model? Is it advisable for a first timer to buy the car? How are the Engine, Transmission, suspension systems? Does it have electrical issues?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NobleEngineer(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hello Gazzuzz.
Pls help me with this 3 questions below:

1) With the ignition on, the fuel pump is supposed to produce a kind of humm sound right?...

2) Is the fuel pump suppose to produce humm sound with every turn of the key? I've always noticed I could only get the sound 3 times out of 5 times of turning on the key.

3) pls what do you think happened in those 2 times I turned the key and didn't get a sound from the pump?

Thanks sir, [its a TU5JP4 engine on 206]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
NobleEngineer:
Hello Gazzuzz.
Pls help me with this 3 questions below:

1) With the ignition on, the fuel pump is supposed to produce a kind of humm sound right?...

2) Is the fuel pump suppose to produce humm sound with every turn of the key? I've always noticed I could only get the sound 3 times out of 5 times of turning on the key.

3) pls what do you think happened in those 2 times I turned the key and didn't get a sound from the pump?

Thanks sir, [its a TU5JP4 engine on 206]

1. With key turn you the fuel pump will prime the fuel rail so car starts immediately. 2. you should use a voltmeter and a pressure tester to confirm.

3. you should use a voltmeter and a pressure tester to confirm. peugeot vehicles have a very unique electronic system, in the peugeot 407 the fuel pump will prime when you open the drivers door with the key out engine off.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by teeboy99: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
baba Gazzuzz, i used a 2008 Honda accord sedan. 'check fuel cap' is being displayed on the dashboard. the odometer area. i checked the fuel cap and everything looked OK. i even tightened with at least 3 clicks but the message is still coming up. pls what else can i do?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NobleEngineer(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Thanks
GAZZUZZ:

1. With key turn you the fuel pump will prime the fuel rail so car starts immediately. 2. you should use a voltmeter and a pressure tester to confirm.

3. you should use a voltmeter and a pressure tester to confirm. peugeot vehicles have a very unique electronic system, in the peugeot 407 the fuel pump will prime when you open the drivers door with the key out engine off.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
teeboy99:
baba Gazzuzz, i used a 2008 Honda accord sedan. 'check fuel cap' is being displayed on the dashboard. the odometer area. i checked the fuel cap and everything looked OK. i even tightened with at least 3 clicks but the message is still coming up. pls what else can i do?

check evap system. There is a vacuum leak as the fuel tank cannot hold a vacuum.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by simeon77(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Good evening sir. Among Mazda 626, Mazda 323 and Audi 80, which is more durable, and more economical? Thanks for your anticipated response?

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.