Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612560 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Timbuktu14(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Toyota. 38,000 front
How much is front and back Boss?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tommyrich:
One morning sir, please I'm having challenge with my back shocks for Honda baby boy that I changed to direct Belgium early January this year but it's bad again. Please I need your advice. Should I go for a new one or still the Belgium.

How much did you spend on them? This is the penny wise pound foolish I keep referring to.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Timbuktu14:
Good afternoon bro @ Gazzuzz. Kindly recommend a good brake pad for 2009 Toyota Matrix and how much I can get it in the market. The 4wheels please. Thank you.

Front N14,429 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=WVR&partNumber=NAD1211

Rear N13,848 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=WVR&partNumber=NAD1354

1 year warranty
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Timbuktu14(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
radautoworks:

Front N14,429 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=WVR&partNumber=NAD1211

Rear N13,848 http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=WVR&partNumber=NAD1354

1 year warranty
That's roughly 28,500. How can I get this? Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nmreports: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Senator Gazzuzz, maybe others can learn from this.

Narration:

On slightly rough roads, my front suspension makes clicking sound. Mechanics have checked and they can't find anything.

I changed the bushing and it reduced slightly but still happens.

The back suspension is making spring sounds. A mechanic added oil and it stopped for 4 days then came back.

Also, at a speed of 100 the car starts to wobble.

Question:

1. Why is it making spring sounds?
2. Will it stop if I add oil properly?.
3. How much to change the entire front legs.
4. What could be wrong with the front legs.

Vehicle: Civic 2005.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Timbuktu14:
That's roughly 28,500. How can I get this? Thank you.

Support@radautoworks.com or https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request or call +234-803-419-7461

Give them part number NAD1211 and NAD1354
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2019
nmreports:
Senator Gazzuzz, maybe others can learn from this.

Narration:

On slightly rough roads, my front suspension makes clicking sound. Mechanics have checked and they can't find anything.

I changed the bushing and it reduced slightly but still happens.

The back suspension is making spring sounds. A mechanic added oil and it stopped for 4 days then came back.

Also, at a speed of 100 the car starts to wobble.

Question:

1. Why is it making spring sounds?
2. Will it stop if I add oil properly?.
3. How much to change the entire front legs.
4. What could be wrong with the front legs.

Vehicle: Civic 2005.

you will need to tear down entire suspension, and pick out defective parts.

Proper workshop required.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cooldragon: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
What of Lexus Gx470 and which year version will you advice someone to get.. Thank you

GAZZUZZ:

Every car used in nigeria will be subject to abuse without the owners intention. Our petrol is already a form of vehicle abuse that we have to live with, our roads are also part of it, certain vehicles have a larger disposition to tolerate abuse.

The honda pilot 2005 will have a damaged catalytic converter after being used in nigeria with or without the owners good maintenance. So will so many other car, suspension will require an overhaul in a short time if vehicle used on bad roads, injectors will get clogged
with or without good maintenance, fuel pumps will get bad with or without maintenance.

So search for a car that was used on good roads and has had a short stay on naija soil, because there's no escaping repairs grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Timbuktu14(m): 3:31am On Feb 09, 2019
radautoworks:

Support@radautoworks.com or https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request or call +234-803-419-7461

Give them part number NAD1211 and NAD1354
Thanks, will do.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Klimaths: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2019
@ the boss GAZZUZZ, please I want to know if Mazda 626 is OK for transport purposes, and easy to maintain, in terms of fuel economy and cost of spare part.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Klimaths:
@ the boss GAZZUZZ, please I want to know if Mazda 626 is OK for transport purposes, and easy to maintain, in terms of fuel economy and cost of spare part.

mazda 626 and transport, not a good idea. Look for a German VW passat or golf.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dicksonadams(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Boss... Just bought this car Honda Civic 2008 LX on copart... My friend shout and told me I don buy wahala, though he self can say what they are.

What and what should I be prepare for embarassed

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by codemaster2much: 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
What is a good estimate to change Honda civic 2008 engine block mine leaks and causes overheating issues. Or is their a fix?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aninweze(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2019
dicksonadams:
Boss... Just bought this car Honda Civic 2008 LX on copart... My friend shout and told me I don buy wahala, though he self can say what they are.

Post interior pics, did Air bags deploy?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dicksonadams(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2019
aninweze:

Post interior pics, did Air bags deploy?

Airbag no deploy

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by franksam2009: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2019
Harmonycutey:

Goodevening Doc gazzuzz, I rescanned the car as instructed but the scanner guy couldn't find any fault relating to the gear. I asked him to scan the powertrain, transmission system(TCM) , abs and he even scanned the body system too but no code up , d only code the came back was that of the G-sensor.. The transmission is still stucked on lower gear and won't accelerate more than 40-45mph... My mechanic is suggesting I change the gear sensor and change the gear oil. Please help me out I don't want them to tamper with the car

#nissan sentra 2013model
have you changed the gear oil since you bought that car if I may ask?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by franksam2009: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2019
solutionboy:
Oga Gazzuzz, I have checked the radiator with my AC man as instructed and there's no leakage of any sort.p please note that there's still coolant in the radiator but none in the reservoir so can I buy from the market and pour into the reservoir since I don't know the make that is already in the radiator. Thanks
oga why asking questions you already know the answer to,,. Never mix different coolant together,. Its Never done, it's 2 different chemical mixtures, and will end up building sludge inside your radiator,. Check ur manual 4 preferred coolant or get a cheap abro 4ltr coolant in d market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ephort: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2019
Sir Gazzuzz, please advise me on a good Nigerian used ride a starter can get for 700 to 800k. I had Honda Accord 2005 in mind but was seriously dissuaded.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2019
dicksonadams:

Should be okay if no frame damage
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Spallanzani: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2019
Please how much is the cost of Toyota Camry 2008 rear windshield?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Spallanzani:
Please how much is the cost of Toyota Camry 2008 rear windshield?

ask Tagbo 0806 083 8664
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Spallanzani: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

ask Tagbo 0806 083 8664
Thanks boss. He said 15k, is that possible?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
Spallanzani:

Thanks boss. He said 15k, is that possible?

Cheap.
It's 15k for Corolla at Ladipo yesterday.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
franksam2009:
oga why asking questions you already know the answer to,,. Never mix different coolant together,. Its Never done, it's 2 different chemical mixtures, and will end up building sludge inside your radiator,. Check ur manual 4 preferred coolant or get a cheap abro 4ltr coolant in d market

Where can the abro be purchased?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obi58: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hi Gazzuzz,

What can I do to improve the fuel economy of my Toyota Camry 98 model?

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by pipolad(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oga Gazzuzz,
I replaced my radiator (accord 05 4cyl) with a double cell recently. Upon installation i discovered the coolant temperature switch of the former couldnt work because of the size thus, the technician sourced for one.but since then my fans wont come on until i switch on the AC and temperature seems to rise when car is idling or at stop light after some minutes of driving. I think the fans should come on at optimal temperature isnt it?
Please help!!!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
pipolad:
Oga Gazzuzz,
I replaced my radiator (accord 05 4cyl) with a double cell recently. Upon installation i discovered the coolant temperature switch of the former couldnt work because of the size thus, the technician sourced for one.but since then my fans wont come on until i switch on the AC and temperature seems to rise when car is idling or at stop light after some minutes of driving. I think the fans should come on at optimal temperature isnt it?
Please help!!!

It's a normal issue when you get the wrong part number installed in the car. This is how I handle it.

Get the old radiator back and retrieve the sensor at the base. Next take the new radiators rubber stopper and take it to a machine shop and instruct them to retread the sensor into the rubber stopper.

It works 10/10 of the time.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
obi58:
Hi Gazzuzz,

What can I do to improve the fuel economy of my Toyota Camry 98 model?

Thanks

ensure temp of vehicle cycles between 83-96degrees celsius. Ensure all oxygen sensors are working efficiently.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by pipolad(m): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Thank you sir
God bless you.

GAZZUZZ:

It's a normal issue when you get the wrong part number installed in the car. This is how I handle it.

Get the old radiator back and retrieve the sensor at the base. Next take the new radiators rubber stopper and take it to a machine shop and instruct them to retread the sensor into the rubber stopper.

It works 10/10 of the time.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obi58: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

ensure temp of vehicle cycles between 83-96degrees celsius. Ensure all oxygen sensors are working efficiently.

Many thanks for the response how do I get my local mechanic to ensure a vehicle cycle between the recommended temperature and and ensure all oxygen sensors are working?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
obi58:

Many thanks for the response how do I get my local mechanic to ensure a vehicle cycle between the recommended temperature and and ensure all oxygen sensors are working?

3. Stop using your local mechanic.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obi58: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

3. Stop using your local mechanic.

LMFAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.