Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (618224 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Thunderbolt: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
gazzuz:

scan vehicle for a knock sensor code, also ensure car is not overheating. Finally if all checks-out just do a decarbonization of the engine.

Thanks so much.

The car is not overheating. I carried out the scan in two separate places but got no dtc codes.

Please how do i carry out this decarbonization?

If you can direct me anywhere i can get it done on the mainland, I will be very glad.

Thanks a million
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ak22(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

same with owners of the V6

Okay Sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ucyonline: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2019
Good morning Gazzuzz, My car delays after selecting drive before it moves. Again, it jerks when I accelerate especially in the morning. What could be the cause. Thanks

It's a Honda accord 2003 model
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2019
ucyonline:
Good morning Gazzuzz, My car delays after selecting drive before it moves. Again, it jerks when I accelerate especially in the morning. What could be the cause. Thanks

It's a Honda accord 2003 model

scan for transmission codes. Check transmission oil colour

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GCFR696(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Good day GAZZUZ
the engine to my 2005 Accord v6 just parked up and i intend to change it soon. I also intend to use the manufacturer's recommended oil grade (5W30) as against my usual 20W50. On second thought I am thinking an engine manufactured in 2005 would definitely have done high mileage so I want to up for [/b]Total quartz 9000 5W40 full synthetic.[b].
Is it a good alternative?
Generally, how reliable is the quartz 9000?

Warm regards.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
GCFR696:
Good day GAZZUZ
the engine to my 2005 Accord v6 just parked up and i intend to change it soon. I also intend to use the manufacturer's recommended oil grade (5W30) as against my usual 20W50. On second thought I am thinking an engine manufactured in 2005 would definitely have done high mileage so I want to up for [/b]Total quartz 9000 5W40 full synthetic.[b].
Is it a good alternative?
Generally, how reliable is the quartz 9000?

Warm regards.

recommended is 5w20. Check engine history before you buy new engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GCFR696(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

recommended is 5w20. Check engine history before you buy new engine.

Will do.
Thank you very much
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CarGuideNG: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2019
GCFR696:

Will do.
Thank you very much

GAZZU.ZZ:

Check engine history before you buy new engine.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9101369_enginebuying_jpeg724f374fc0ab9ca057e0a6b3075501e1
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by computerglobal(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2019

Check engine history before you buy new engine.

Contact us for comprehensive report on engine check
Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ucyonline: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

scan for transmission codes. Check transmission oil colour

Thank you very much.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by franksam2009: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2019
radautoworks:

Or bring it to us and get it right once
I think you guys should stop forcing people to buy parts and fluids that are sometimes not needed, nd customers should have access to see what is being done to their cars,.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2019
franksam2009:
I think you guys should stop forcing people to buy parts and fluids that are sometimes not needed, nd customers should have access to see what is being done to their cars,.
If you have a story, share it. Don't put wrong ideas into people's heads
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2019
franksam2009:

I'm quite confused as to how we are forcing people. WE DON'T START WORK WITHOUT A SIGNED AUTHORIZATION ON A DETAILED ESTIMATE and people are free to bring their own parts and fluids. Anything we recommend is just that-a recommendation. Customers are free to make their own choices.

As for access, the workshop has GLASS WALLS so you can see everything being done to your car. You can even watch from the restaurant so I suspect you are mixing us up with someone else.

By any chance did you bring the vehicle in the thread below to us and not like our recommendation? You seemed pretty determined to remove the thermostat against advice. https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/1432#76886350

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2019
ozoneymcm:

If you have a story, share it. Don't put wrong ideas into people's heads

Agreed.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
let's have lobsters grin

even tho we only have money for crayfish undecided

if u want to act as a professional mechanic when a standard mechanic is working on your car,go to your roadside guys....u can even hold the Kickstarter in place while the guy is fiddling with the bolts

anything short of that,sit ur ass down and let the pro do his job

something wey una no fit do for Elizade undecided

don't disturb me Pls......I'm very busy tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eDriiz: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bro just got a tokunbo engine installed in my v6 09 camry. The engine starts, revs but goes off it doesn't idle. The car electrician says check plugs. Cld it be that the engine is bad? My mechanic says the engine is coupled
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by JoinMarco: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hello everyone.
Am in interested in Audi A6 2006. I will like u guys opinions about it.
Dear Gazzuuz pls reply.
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by steveyen(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hello boss Gazzuz.

I have a Rav4 2009 giving out code P0016- Crank or Cam position code.

Please I need help on how to get this code sorted out. The OCV(Oil Control Valve) has been brought out and cleaned. But still the code returns.

Thanks in advance
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by oriented247(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dear Gazzuzz. Just got a corollary 2003 n i m seeing a symbol in d dashboard that says service Engine soon. How worried should i b as i just got d car.
P.S. I hv not done any servicing on d car since it purchase. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:47am On Apr 05, 2019
eDriiz:
Bro just got a tokunbo engine installed in my v6 09 camry. The engine starts, revs but goes off it doesn't idle. The car electrician says check plugs. Cld it be that the engine is bad? My mechanic says the engine is coupled

since it starts, that a good sign. Does it start with ease?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:53am On Apr 05, 2019
oriented247:
Dear Gazzuzz. Just got a corollary 2003 n i m seeing a symbol in d dashboard that says service Engine soon. How worried should i b as i just got d car.
P.S. I hv not done any servicing on d car since it purchase. Thanks

If it's Nigerian used, get the servicing history. Ensure you know engine oil type and grade. If it is foreign used, the engine oil is due for change. Change with mobil1 5w30

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:55am On Apr 05, 2019
steveyen:
Hello boss Gazzuz.

I have a Rav4 2009 giving out code P0016- Crank or Cam position code.

Please I need help on how to get this code sorted out. The OCV(Oil Control Valve) has been brought out and cleaned. But still the code returns.

Thanks in advance

repair history of engine?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:57am On Apr 05, 2019
JoinMarco:
Hello everyone.
Am in interested in Audi A6 2006. I will like u guys opinions about it.
Dear Gazzuuz pls reply.
Thanks

Parts are readily available, mechanics also available. Ensure you buy a trouble free one.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eDriiz: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

since it starts, that a good sign. Does it start with ease?
No it doesnt start easily. It actually started and ran on idle yesterday but after putting water in d radiator it refused to start again.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by franksam2009: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2019
radautoworks:

By any chance did you bring the vehicle in the thread below to us and not like our recommendation? You seemed pretty determined to remove the thermostat against advice. https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/1432#76886350
my thermostat is still perfectly intact, all I did was buy a new double cell radiator and all the problem solved, .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eDriiz: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2019
eDriiz:

No it doesnt start easily. It actually started and ran on idle yesterday but after putting water in d radiator it refused to start again.
I dnt know if to return the engine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HRtechnique: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2019
Why does AC generally cooks in the morning and nights but not that cool in the afternoon.

Why does a car jerk and makes a sound when you driver immediately putting the gear on D.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by JoinMarco: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Parts are readily available, mechanics also available. Ensure you buy a trouble free one.
Thanks a lot boss. Do u think I can see a good used one? Because told is quite expensive grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by franksam2009: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
HRtechnique:
Why does MY AC generally cooks in the morning and nights but not that cool in the afternoon.

Why does MY car jerk and makes a sound when you driver immediately putting the gear on D.
grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NoLotty7(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

please Boss,l have a friend ,he is in need of Honda Accord 2017 model OR 2016 model (either cex,touring or sport), 2.0 litters or 2.4 litters.

How much can Nigeria use cost or fairly imported ?

He is a friend og mine here.
Your prompt reply will be much appreciate.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Newbreed2018: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

same with owners of the V6
quote]Hello sir! There's this 03 avalon 3.0 L. I'm using atm. NO CEL. Last week I filled the tank to brim and zeroed my odometer and got only 193 miles out of it till the fuel Guage turned red.
Two days ago I bought fuel of 2k/13 litres and on my dashboard it showed 38miles, but my odometer only read 18miles till fuel Guage turned red.
Problem iv noticed is that the fuel mileage reading on my dashboard drops faster than anything. From 38 miles it will drop to 30miles, from 30 to 24, 20, 15, 10, 5 and the next thing is 0 mileage but my odometer will be accurate to record for me like only 18miles and my fuel Guage turns red again.
Could it be that the fuel is pouring away somewhere cos I frequent filling station every now and then because the fuel Guage drops so fast.
Mileage is 250k miles, car is problem free, right fluids are being used on vehicle.
Please any suggestion/solution for this?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Stormyweather(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ please

what's the difference between the two Knob and the three knob in Toyota highlander. Like in the pics below. I don't have the pic of the one with three knob

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.