Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612690 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by donshaddow(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Toyota W.S and mobil1 5w30

https://www.nairaland.com/4922062/mobil1-usa-0w-40-5w30-0w-20

Thank you sir. Which gear oil do you recommend and where is ur office on mainland?
If I want to raise the car, should I change both the spring and shock absorber?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
NobleEngineer:
Hello gazzuzz,
We just bought a naija used 307.
It was bought tokunbo 3 years ago, means that 1st naija owner used Quartz5000 on it for the 3years. Plz is it advisable that the new owner opt to the recommended Quartz7000 without fear of engine beginning to smoke. Thanks.

NB: personaly I advised him to keep using the quartz5000 on the same engine. Would like to hear from you boss. Thanks.

open valve cover and Inspect for sludge.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I have a 2az Alternator you can try at a little fee if it will serve you.
Hahahaha...funniest post I've read today grin

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ahjay: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Oga Gazzuzz, please how much can i get Idle Air Control Solenoid Valve (IACV) for Honda Civic 2005 1.7lts engine.
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tolajay: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Oga Gazzuzz,

Please what your thoughts (reliability, maintenance and efficiency) of Honda Civic 2006 - 2018 for a first time owner in Lagos?

Are they recommended?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2019
ahjay:
Oga Gazzuzz, please how much can i get Idle Air Control Solenoid Valve (IACV) for Honda Civic 2005 1.7lts engine.
Thanks

radautoworks Sells it brand new 58,940,
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2019
tolajay:
Oga Gazzuzz,

Please what your thoughts (reliability, maintenance and efficiency) of Honda Civic 2006 - 2018 for a first time owner in Lagos?

Are they recommended?

the highlighted is approved.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ahjay: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Thanks a lot
GAZZUZZ:

radautoworks Sells it brand new 58,940,
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lexus 1mz fe is showing p0300 random misfire.. wht do i look at? Also its rough idling thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bizzyliss:
Lexus 1mz fe is showing p0300 random misfire.. wht do i look at? Also its rough idling thanks

just too many possible answers.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jjohndoe83: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Good evening Gazzuzz
I need your opinion, I drive a 2003 Toyota Camry. I bought it Naija used and returned the thermostat and fan to how it should work. After this, I noticed that the fluid ij the radiator dries up fast and the engine oil has to be topped up.

What can I do? I am considering returning it to operate as a cold engine. Is this advisable? Thanks in anticipation.

Cc:
Timifakay
Kingreign
The entire cartalk gurus.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
jjohndoe83:
Good evening Gazzuzz
I need your opinion, I drive a 2003 Toyota Camry. I bought it Naija used and returned the thermostat and fan to how it should work. After this, I noticed that the fluid ij the radiator dries up fast and the engine oil has to be topped up.

What can I do? I am considering returning it to operate as a cold engine. Is this advisable? Thanks in anticipation.

Cc:
Timifakay
Kingreign
The entire cartalk gurus.

Is the car a v6 or 4 cylinder engine?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MotorGuru: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
kingreign:

If engine has never been worked on, ensure the cooling system is bled properly( allowing all air to escape)

For oil shortage, do you have leakage around seals of the engine? Puff of smoke at first start in the morning? Smoke only when engine is revved?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Newbreed2018: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
alienvirus:
Good day Gazzuzz

My Toyota Avalon 2000 gear doesn't shift into Park. It goes into park after several attempts. Please help on how to resolve this. Thanks.
Hello. I'm using this same car for the moment for some business trips and I feel the consumption is outrageous. Please how many miles do u get out of this car on 2k fuel/13L.? I'm getting 38 miles without AC and I think it's absurd. No CEL.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jjohndoe83: 4:08am On Mar 25, 2019
kingreign:

4 cylinder
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jjohndoe83: 4:14am On Mar 25, 2019
MotorGuru:

If engine has never been worked on, ensure the cooling system is bled properly( allowing all air to escape)

For oil shortage, do you have leakage around seals of the engine? Puff of smoke at first start in the morning? Smoke only when engine is revved?

Your first query, I bought it Naija used (you know all the baggage that comes with that). I think the engine was previously worked on and its hard to tell the extent of the work.

Your second query, there are no oil leaks anywhere around the engine seal or anywhere observable/accessible to the eyes from my observation or on the floor. I have not seen any unusual smoke either at start up or when engine is revved (I usually don't do that). Although my mech. had me revv. the engine one time and concluded the there was some fault from the colour of the smoke or something.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 6:41am On Mar 25, 2019
jjohndoe83:

4 cylinder

Go under the car, put your hand to the party of the intake manifold where it meets the engine block. There is a foam there. Check if the foam is wet. Do this and let me know. Very important test so do it by yourself or someone you trust.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jjohndoe83: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2019
kingreign:

Go under the car, put your hand to the party of the intake manifold where it meets the engine block. There is a foam there. Check if the foam is wet. Do this and let me know. Very important test so do it by yourself or someone you trust.
Okay. I will do that and report in the evening.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Okay. I will do that and report in the evening.
Do it when it's cold, preferably morning time.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jjohndoe83: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2019
kingreign:

Do it when it's cold, preferably morning time.
Okay.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adejide2: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2019
Oga Gazzuz good morning sir.
Una weldone oo.
Please I have a car mind to buy but have choice problem.
First I live in ogun state in a rural area. The road to my house from main road is very bad also go slow is usually experienced on the road.
Please which car will be a good buy among highlander, Lexus rav4, sienna, pathfinder and 4runner that I will be easy to maintain as an average salary earner.
Please specify the year of your choice. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

had to service the injectors and clean d plugs and it now fine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adejide2: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=adejide2 post=76962516]Oga Gazzuz good morning sir.
Una weldone oo.
First I live in ogun state in a rural area. The road to my house from main road is very bad also go slow is usually experienced on the road.
Please which car will be a good buy among highlander, Lexus rav4, sienna, pathfinder and 4runner that I will be easy to maintain as an average salary earner.
Please specify the year of your choice. Thanks. [/quote

Please I am very serious with this issue and look unto you for professional advice. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adejide2: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=adejide2 post=76962667][/quote]

Other gurus responses to this is highly welcome. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

i have an idea of the location of your shop, Do you open on Saturday?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=adejide2 post=76962667][/quote]
A 4runner or Pathfinder is the best bet. If you're buying a pathfinder, please, make it a 2001-2004 model. You can also look at the QX4 or a 2001-2004 Xterra.
Cheers!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
adejide2:
Una weldone oo.

Like Kingreign said, 4Runner or Pathfinder. The Nissan has a more luxurious top trim and more power. Both cars will treat you well if you treat them well.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CityNGR: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
adejide2:
Una weldone oo.

If you're an average salary earner....factor in fuelling costs. All above are gas guzzlers.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
CityNGR:

If you're an average salary earner....factor in fuelling costs. All above are gas guzzlers.

Show me one decent off-roadinv SUV that isn't a guzzler.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CityNGR: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Show me one decent off-roadinv SUV that isn't a guzzler.
The QX4 and Pathfinder are not offroaders.. Nay!! Xterra yes!. Well as an average salary earner I think he should be very aware of the costs of fuelling.... Purchase costs maybe negligible
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Newbreed2018:
Hello. I'm using this same car for the moment for some business trips and I feel the consumption is outrageous. Please how many miles do u get out of this car on 2k fuel/13L.? I'm getting 38 miles without AC and I think it's absurd. No CEL.
That's a very very poor milage, about 13mpg from my calculation.u definitely need to work on ur ride bro, see a mech asap.
Did a journey today from enugu to sagamu and I used just 6k fuel. (Without AC frm enugu to asaba, with Ac frm asaba to sagamu)09 corolla though.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CityNGR: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Newbreed2018:
Hehehe Mercedes Benz or nothing.... Do you pay your tithes? That car right there is a major devourer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.