Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611859 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2019
dru23:

In that case corollas are prone to abuse, this is because people believe corollas are strong and people tend to ignore basic maintenance routine.. They will say na toyota it is rugged etc.. So just because car is rugged ,we should ignore proper maintenance routine? My experience in Ehailing has taught me a lot about nigerian maintenance culture, look at our infrastructure for example, smh ... look at the International airport for example.. Should I continue?

Please stop. Focus on thread title.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Not every car is used for E-hailing sir. there are Nigerians that take very good care of their cars.

The thing dey put hole for pocket sha grin

I congratulate and rejoice in advance with whoever is going to buy my car when I decide to sell grin

It won't come cheap and no instalmemtal payments grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannybrasky(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2019
Why won't u do instalmental payment? Is your car clean title? Abi $1,600 dollar on copart grin
rationalmind:

I congratulate and rejoice in advance with whoever is going to buy my car when I decide to sell grin

It won't come cheap and no instalmemtal payment grin

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 18, 2019
dannybrasky:
Why won't u do instalmental payment? Is your car clean title? Abi $1,600 dollar on copart grin

So the buyer won't come back to say they never used the vehicle since it was bought only for the transmission to pack up on the highway first time it was used. grin

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannybrasky(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2019
grin grin
rationalmind:

So the buyer won't come back to say they never used the vehicle since it was bought only for the transmission to pack up on the highway first time it was used. grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2019
rationalmind:

It won't come cheap and no instalmemtal payments grin

Definitely worth at least 1.2m. grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by McWhillion(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

converted from 13pin to 10pin?
Yes
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drered(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2019
Hi @Gazzuz

I'm looking to get a car with a budget of 2 million - Preferably a 2010 car and a toks(if feasible). Can you please recommend any? Thanks a bunch.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Joe4lv(m): 9:43pm On May 18, 2019
drered:
Hi @Gazzuz

I'm looking to get a car with a budget of 2 million - Preferably a 2010 car and a toks(if feasible). Can you please recommend any? Thanks a bunch.

Just what I have in my mind too but I doubt if this is possible. Anyway, let's hope oga gazzuzz gives us positive reports so that I go change car.

I so love the designs of 2009 n up corollas.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 10:00pm On May 18, 2019
drered:
Hi @Gazzuz

Joe4lv:

Just what I have in my mind too but I doubt if this is possible. Anyway, let's hope oga gazzuzz gives us positive reports so that I go change car.

oviecardealer is ur surest bet guys

find him on nairaland
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 18, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Definitely worth at least 1.2m. grin

A lot more than that. If a Naija used EOD can be worth 1.2m, how much more grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 18, 2019
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2019
rationalmind:

A lot more than that. If a Naija used EOD can be worth 1.2m, how much more grin

For where?.. Well except few month used, say 2 months.. Clean reasonably accident EOD can be gotten for 1.4 - 1.5m.. And they have shitty resale value in Nigeria due to "leg pull"
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:27pm On May 18, 2019
drered:
Hi @Gazzuz

Joe4lv:

I intend to continue this tradition.

https://www.nairaland.com/4420584/thread-corrola-2007-2012-sales

With your budget only naija used will fit in.

If interested let me know. I intend getting three next week.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drered(m): 12:05am On May 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I intend to continue this tradition.

https://www.nairaland.com/4420584/thread-corrola-2007-2012-sales

With your budget only naija used will fit in.

If interested let me know. I intend getting three next week.

Okay boss. Please let us know when its ready.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 19, 2019
thebigkendo:

For where?.. Well except few month used, say 2 months.. Clean reasonably accident EOD can be gotten for 1.4 - 1.5m.. And they have shitty resale value in Nigeria due to "leg pull"

Bros, you're living in the past. Naija used EOD is now worth 1.2m if it's well maintained. The good part is, It doesn't even need to have original custom papers grin

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chechem: 6:49pm On May 19, 2019
good188:
Toyota corolla bank spec 2006, 1.8 engine, how much is the price if you have for sale

Please Sir, do you have any clean Nigerian used bank type corolla for sale? If yes, please what year and price... Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2019
rationalmind:

Bros, you're living in the past. Naija used EOD is now worth 1.2m if it's well maintained. The good part is, It doesn't even need to have original custom papers grin

Bros forget all does asking price you dey see online oh.... Na 850k - 900k dem dey buy EOD.. Last last 1m, assuming it's in perfect shape
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2019
rationalmind:

Now I get the joke grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2019
rationalmind:

Eod dont use to cost like that ,you are funny
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 8:27am On May 20, 2019
Chechem:

Hahahahaha. That your corolla wey you don create many topics for? U wicked ooooo!
my corolla dont give me any problem i create topic about shearing pump that is stiff and i have corrected it ,corolla dont give problem like that ,i havent touch the engine and gear since i bought it i only change the oil when necessary,if someone want to buy car he will examine it very well ,when you want to buy a car always come with mechanic that is competent
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olapluto(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2019
Hello. First time on thread. Can you advise on realistic price I can sell my newly landed car? Its a Ford Transit 2008 model. Manual. AC and everything works perfectly. Very clean, Tin Can cleared.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2019
olapluto:
Hello. First time on thread. Can you advise on realistic price I can sell my newly landed car? Its a Ford Transit 2008 model. Manual. AC and everything works perfectly. Very clean, Tin Can cleared.

no idea sir. You know how much u Bought it, you know the cost of clearing, so add a reasonable profit and advertise

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chechem: 7:56pm On May 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

no idea sir. You know how much u Bought it, you know the cost of clearing, so add a reasonable profit and advertise

Please Sir, a corolla bank type 2004 and a Scion xD 2008, which will you advise I go for...

I haven't seen the ScionxD in real life, I don't want it to be very small... Is it same size as Matrix?

Which would you advise I go for Sir... Thanks...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ak22(m): 8:00pm On May 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

You talk well Sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2019
Chechem:

Please Sir, a corolla bank type 2004 and a Scion xD 2008, which will you advise I go for...

I haven't seen the ScionxD in real life , I don't want it to be very small... Is it same size as Matrix?

YouTube is your friend.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ak22(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2019
Chechem:

I haven't seen the ScionxD in real life, I don't want it to be very small... Is it same size as Matrix?

https://www.thecarconnection.com/car-compare-results/scion_xd_2008-vs-toyota_matrix_2010
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chechem: 10:24pm On May 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

YouTube is your friend.

I have seen it I'm YouTube and pictures but still can't determine how big or small is it...

But Sir... Which would you advice I go for?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by makarios911: 3:23am On May 21, 2019
Oga Gazzuzz,
Ford Edge 2007. I noticed a few months ago that car doesn’t start on first try after being parked overnight but It will always start after second or third try. I’ve changed battery, change “cold start” changed fuel pump, plus other small small fixes by my mechanics. Still same issue. Car drives normal, no error codes on dash. Also after parking the car for long(say from 8-4 in the office) it has same ish. I’ve however resigned myself to fate. But the spirit revealed that you might hv a fix for it. It’s just v embarrassing becos my neighbors too hv noticed that Oga Moto nor dey start once ooh! ��‍♂️
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2019
makarios911:
Oga Gazzuzz,
Ford Edge 2007. I noticed a few months ago that car doesn’t start on first try after being parked overnight but It will always start after second or third try. I’ve changed battery, change “cold start” changed fuel pump, plus other small small fixes by my mechanics. Still same issue. Car drives normal, no error codes on dash. Also after parking the car for long(say from 8-4 in the office) it has same ish. I’ve however resigned myself to fate. But the spirit revealed that you might hv a fix for it. It’s just v embarrassing becos my neighbors too hv noticed that Oga Moto nor dey start once ooh! ��‍♂️

Fuel pump

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.