Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613627 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Controlv: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2019
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by gfullmoon(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

It is complicated. visit a good technician

If you had checked plug, cleaned Injector mouth and cleaned IAC.And it still persists.Then Change Camshaft position sensor it will be the likely culprit. Talking from experience.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by gfullmoon(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
abiolag:
Problems with my car:
It vibrates from d moment d engine start working and also when on speed until I reach 100km before it reduce
Sometimes when I accelerate it feels like the car is dragging to move
The RPM will just go high on its own and come back to normal by itself (sometimes this make d car stop then I will turn off and on d ignition again and everything will be fine)
Pls what could be d problem with d car?
Its Toyota camry 2003

If you had checked plug, cleaned Injector mouth and cleaned IAC.And it still persists.Then Change Camshaft position sensor it will be the likely culprit. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
gfullmoon:

Not me

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AutoMoTech(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
drakeskull:

Boss, Honda Accord 08 vibrates when in D and its vigorous when using AC but doesn't vibrate when in reverse. Inner engine mounts replaced and it stopped but returned after 2 months. I've checked the engine mount replaced and its not broken. Please advise.

Check you throttle body. Clean if dirty.
Check the idle control if it has one...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 6:26am On Jun 25, 2019
Pls at 100km/hr my car vibrates and den stop when i exceeds 100km/hr. Pls whats d problem?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Bizzyliss:
Pls at 100km/hr my car vibrates and den stop when i exceeds 100km/hr. Pls whats d problem?
Check tyre, inner drive shaft and suspension assembly for the culprit.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mikefem58(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2019
Good morning good people of nairaland, I want to buy a 2009 Toyota camry engine, please what advice do you have for me before I proceed.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AutoMoTech(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2019
Bizzyliss:

In addition to jceesquare's suggestion, unBalanced wheels can also exhibit itself dt way. To rule this out. Swap ur rear tyres to d front and front to back. If vibration goes away den u know ur wheels r d problem. If it persists then U av a suspension problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2019
AutoMoTech:

In addition to jceesquare's suggestion, unBalanced wheels can also exhibit itself dt way. To rule this out. Swap ur rear tyres to d front and front to back. If vibration goes away den u know ur wheels r d problem. If it persists then U av a suspension problem.
thanks boss, went for alignment and balance and the culprit is my tyres

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AutoMoTech(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2019
Bizzyliss:
thanks boss, went for alignment and balance and the culprit is my tyres

Nice....

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 2rucool(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Good morning wonderful people on this thread and job well done to all of you.
I have a Toyota avensis that I have notice high fuel consumption.
Please gurus in the house what can I do ?
Mr Gazzuzz hope you can remember me sir ?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eddybongo101: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=55594212][color=#990000]Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

good day op... i perceive burnt smear each time i start up my car(golf 3) 98 model, pls advice..
thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jsheng(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
Mr Gazzuz, I heard politron help the engine of a car last longer, how true is it or what is your take on it.
who else knows or have use politron in his or her engine should give us a feedback on it. thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Adebayofca: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Adebayofca:

Chief Gazzuzz,

I have cleared code, drove about 10 miles and re-scanned as instructed.

The only code left after rescan is the camshaft position sensor.

Kindly assit with possible solutions

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=eddybongo101 post=79715310][/quote]
Una wan turn GAZZUZZ and other guys on this forum to magician?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
eddybongo101:
good day op... i perceive burnt smear each time i start up my car(golf 3) 98 model, pls advice..

thanks
Una wan turn GAZZUZZ and other guys on this forum to magician?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
2rucool:
Good morning wonderful people on this thread and job well done to all of you.
I have a Toyota avensis that I have notice high fuel consumption.
Please gurus in the house what can I do ?
Mr Gazzuzz hope you can remember me sir ?

Kindly start from the beginning, and add the scan results and vin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 2rucool(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
It's the avensis that I called you about last week that you asked me to send you the vin ,the vin is already with or should I send it again ?
Remember I told you that we couldn't find the port to scan.
GAZZUZZ:

Kindly start from the beginning, and add the scan results and vin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oga Gazzuzz,
Where can I buy quality mat cleaner in lagos
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jsheng(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
jsheng:
Mr Gazzuz, I heard politron help the engine of a car last longer, how true is it or what is your take on it.
who else knows or have use politron in his or her engine should give us a feedback on it. thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adisaaowala: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please I have these issues with my Honda accord 2008 model.

1. Hard starting atimes. Scanned and got code P0339 (crankshaft position sensor). Replaced the sensor but problem still persists. Rewire is saying that there is probably a connection issue between the sensor and the ECU. I also read online that a bad battery could also be the cause.

2. My brake lights are on even when the brakes are released. There is also enough brake fluid in the engine.
Scanned and got codes on Abs sensor (luvinhubby kindly state the price of both front and back sensors)

3. Fuel gauge "empty light" on even when there is enough fuel in the car and the gauge needle actually seems to be working well.

Make una help me biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 6:22am On Jun 28, 2019
Gazzuzz, what can I do to a cracked sump apart from replacing it. Was told the engine must be dropped for it to be changed. Na car wey u hate - Civic 07.

Plus, where can I buy Maf cleaner? Do u have any for sale?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kaystar80(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2019
hi , where can i do suspension part lubrication in lagos?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2019
Chief gazzuzz goodmorning sir, please sir what diagnostic scanner can u recommend for advance auto diagnosis. Budget is between 500-900k. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by amen69: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Good day, I have a corolla 2001, When the engine is cold, the engine switch off, unless I press the throttle to raise the engine until after 5 minutes when the engine is warm before it stat running well, I have scanned and was told to change fuel filter, MAF air flow sensor and still not OK. Pleas what do I do?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2019
amen69:
Good day, I have a corolla 2001, When the engine is cold, the engine switch off, unless I press the throttle to raise the engine until after 5 minutes when the engine is warm before it stat running well, I have scanned and was told to change fuel filter, MAF air flow sensor and still not OK. Pleas what do I do?

Scan the car and post codes pls.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by amen69: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
kingreign:

Scan the car and post codes pls.

This is the error code displayed and he changed the nozzle he said number one but no effect.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
amen69:

This is the error code displayed and he changed the nozzle he said number one but no effect.
From your code reader, I could deduce you're having Misfire in Cylinder 1. Check injectors clean it, chek coil pack and sparkplugs, If all are okay check wiring harnesses and ECU.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
adisaaowala:
Please I have these issues with my Honda accord 2008 model.

1. Hard starting atimes. Scanned and got code P0339 (crankshaft position sensor). Replaced the sensor but problem still persists. Rewire is saying that there is probably a connection issue between the sensor and the ECU. I also read online that a bad battery could also be the cause. Replace with a BRAND NEW replacement part

2. My brake lights are on even when the brakes are released. There is also enough brake fluid in the engine.
Scanned and got codes on Abs sensor (luvinhubby kindly state the price of both front and back sensors) Replace brake switch on pedal

3. Fuel gauge "empty light" on even when there is enough fuel in the car and the gauge needle actually seems to be working well.

Make una help me biko
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
seunoj:
Gazzuzz, what can I do to a cracked sump apart from replacing it. Was told the engine must be dropped for it to be changed. Na car wey u hate - Civic 07.

Plus, where can I buy Maf cleaner? Do u have any for sale?

Nothing sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by larrixauto2017(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
hello everyone am a technician and also a dealer on cars if you have a problem with your car or you want to buy a car. contact us on 07083676583 on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.