Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612825 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by giselle237: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
i just scanned it. The only thing it said is O2 sensor something something
GAZZUZZ:

explain how bad it was and where was affected. I will put you thru with pictures
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Abdomox: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good evening Gazzuzz,

Please what's the transmission fluid to use for 09 Venza, i4 engine.

Also, what's the price range please?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Abdomox:
Good evening Gazzuzz,

Please what's the transmission fluid to use for 09 Venza, i4 engine.

Also, what's the price range please?

Thank you.

Toyota W.S, 4500 per quart. check in the store.

Click link
https://www.nairaland.com/5210120/gazzuzz-autos-part-store/4

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by frebor(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good evening Oga GAZZUZZ, please what could cause a P0741 code on a 2004 Corolla CE. Car drives normally.

Some codes are present too and CEL is on:
P0037 - Heater Control circuit Low - Bank 1 Sensor 2
P0420 - CAT Efficiency below Threshold 1
P0441 - EVAP incorrect Purge flow
P0442 - EVAP Leak detected (Small leak)
P0446 - EVAP Vent control circuit.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2019
frebor:
Good evening Oga GAZZUZZ, please what could cause a P0741 code on a 2004 Corolla CE. Car drives normally.

Some codes are present too and CEL is on:
P0037 - Heater Control circuit Low - Bank 1 Sensor 2
P0420 - CAT Efficiency below Threshold 1
P0441 - EVAP incorrect Purge flow
P0442 - EVAP Leak detected (Small leak)
P0446 - EVAP Vent control circuit.

p0741 check if transmission oil is low or dirty.

037 replace 02 sensor
420 replace catalyst
441-442-446 reinstal fuel pump assy and check tank cap.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by frebor(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

p0741 check if transmission oil is low or dirty.

Changed transmission oil with with 5 litres T-IV recently

GAZZUZZ:

037 replace 02 sensor
420 replace catalyst
441-442-446 reinstal fuel pump assy and check tank cap.

Okay, will check this on next service, 500+ miles to go.

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mikefem58(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Can a 2010 Toyota camry engine fit in my 2009 model??

Cc: Gazzuzz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Cunnilingus(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2019
Good morning Gazzuzz, please my sienna AC compressor has been giving me issues. Have changed the seal twice since February. My AC guy say that the Compressor due to its sensor type is usually a problem once it starts leaking. He advises i replace the Compressor with thats of 2.4 V6 Camry. Pls is this advisable?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2019
Cunnilingus:
Good morning Gazzuzz, please my sienna AC compressor has been giving me issues. Have changed the seal twice since February. My AC guy say that the Compressor due to its sensor type is usually a problem once it starts leaking. He advises i replace the Compressor with thats of 2.4 V6 Camry. Pls is this advisable?

He has a point, that's the cheaper way out, other options in golfing brand new Oem parts will cost about 300k plus
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2019
mikefem58:
Can a 2010 Toyota camry engine fit in my 2009 model??

Cc: Gazzuzz

If V6 yes, if 4cylinder, we wish.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Coolboss(f): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Chief GAZZUZZ Good morning, Pls what's the cost of the V6 Engine and gearbox of Mazda Mpv 2001 EX. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Evening Gazzuzz, i drive an 09 corolla 2zrfe engine.....on my way to work the other day, i noticed smoke and a burning smell oozing from the driver's side wheel, did a little research and discovered a stuck brake caliper is the usual suspect, got my tools ready and dismantled the caliper and found the bottom slider pin as the culprit. Extracted both the top and bottom slider pin, wiped it clean, applied a little grease and assembled it. Loosened the bleeder valve in other to retract the caliper piston so it fits into the caliper bracket mount. Bleed the brake and fixed my wheels.
Did a test drive and every thing seems to be fine, so here comes my question;
Do i need to follow the bleed sequence and bleed all 4 wheels or I'm good to go just bleeding that single disc brake I worked on
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
double3:
Evening Gazzuzz, i drive an 09 corolla 2zrfe engine.....on my way to work the other day, i noticed smoke and a burning smell oozing from the driver's side wheel, did a little research and discovered a stuck brake caliper is the usual suspect, got my tools ready and dismantled the caliper and found the bottom slider pin as the culprit. Extracted both the top and bottom slider pin, wiped it clean, applied a little grease and assembled it. Loosened the bleeder valve in other to retract the caliper piston so it fits into the caliper bracket mount. Bleed the brake and fixed my wheels.
Do i need to follow the bleed sequence and bleed all 4 wheels or I'm good to go just bleeding that single disc brake I worked on

Before this, did you ever work on the brake light switch under the brake pedal?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Before this, did you ever work on the brake light switch under the brake pedal?
Not at all....no work had been done on brake light switch.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
double3:

it will not hurt to bleed the system.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Gazzuzz,
I just noticed this on Toyota Camry 08
My defrost button blinks for 25 seconds when I start the car.
After it stops blinking the a/c fan comes on but I won'tbe able defrost the front windshield, air only comes out the side vents. Also, a/c is not as cold as it used to be. What could be responsible for this?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

it will not hurt to bleed the system.
Thanks...all brake system lines bled,full confidence restored.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by solutionboy: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Good evening my boss Gazzuz. My car honda civic 06 started behaving funny. When I start the vehicle the throttle will not rev the car but when i engage the gear and return back to park then the throttle will start working and will rev the car at idle. Scan code is P0123
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:12am On Jul 07, 2019
solutionboy:
Good evening my boss Gazzuz. My car honda civic 06 started behaving funny. When I start the vehicle the throttle will not rev the car but when i engage the gear and return back to park then the throttle will start working and will rev the car at idle. Scan code is P0123

faulty TPS sir P0123 HONDA Throttle Position Sensor/Switch 'A' Circuit High Voltage
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drakeskull(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Boss, my car has been consuming so much fuel for since I got it. No code except ckp sensor which has since not shown up since I changed my battery terminals. However the extreme fuel consumption persist. Today I scanned and got the code P0420.

Car is 08 Honda Accord

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by imoci(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote autoga Gazzu good evening sir, I have been having kick start issue with my 07 Ccorolla,at times it won't just
start except I hit the auto kick wih an object.
The brushes have been confirmed okay by rewire, I gave it to another auto rewire close to my office and he told me that the Kickstarter isn't for the car I gave him money for another Kickstarter on Friday, I drove home successfully only for me To of my engine and restart when I observed that it didn't start I hit it as usual and it start .
On Saturday I went to fix something at a mech workshop and wen I tried to start it didn't start , we hit it as usual without any response the rewire had to use a cable to start it which I don't understand .
Today everything has been fine until this evening I have hit it severally and it didn't start .

Playback what could be wrong sir.
post=80037193][/quote]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
imoci:
. good evening sir, I have been having kick start issue with my 07 Ccorolla,at times it won't just
start except I hit the auto kick wih an object.
The brushes have been confirmed okay by rewire, I gave it to another auto rewire close to my office and he told me that the Kickstarter isn't for the car I gave him money for another Kickstarter on Friday, I drove home successfully only for me To of my engine and restart when I observed that it didn't start I hit it as usual and it start .
On Saturday I went to fix something at a mech workshop and wen I tried to start it didn't start , we hit it as usual without any response the rewire had to use a cable to start it which I don't understand .
Today everything has been fine until this evening I have hit it severally and it didn't start .

Playback what could be wrong sir.

2 corinthians 6:17

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
xule20:
Chief I for like come service 2012 highlander for your workshop on Tuesday oh,change two tyres
& some dent using ur painter.
I got these error codes

P0016
P0017
P0128
P0011

what Did u do to the poor engine? There's a lot of abuse.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drakeskull(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Boss, my car has been consuming so much fuel for since I got it. No code except ckp sensor which has since not shown up since I changed my battery terminals. However the extreme fuel consumption persist. Today I scanned and got the code P0420.

Car is 08 Honda Accord
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

2 corinthians 6:17

2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Is my cousin oh, his own is just start engine and drive... Car was bought brand new self, what should I budget and pls how much is tokunbo tyre?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ochefio: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
Good evening sir, I have a little issue here. Once I start my car and put on Ac or light on the car would work normally for as long as possible. But as soon as I off the engine the battery would run down and car won't start again. An electrician said alternator and battery is good, what can likely be the problem? Car is Toyota camry 04
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Milito: 12:31am On Jul 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Hello Bro. Kindly assist with this.

Odyssey 2006 steering behaves strange. I observed that it was not aligned properly, I then took it for wheel balancing and alignment after which they assisted me in positioning it properly.

Just 2 days after that, the steering wheel is no longer straight but points to the left side. The car moves straight without going to either the right or the left indicating that the alignment is in order.

It's just the steering wheel that points into a wrong direction and it pisses me out a lot. One day out of frustration I decided to jerk it strongly to the other side and to my uttermost surprise and worry it corrected it. I therefore took my time to observe that it is when I make a sudden U-turn or enter a pot hole violently that it changes position and points to the left side. I am thinking something is not properly tightened somewhere.

Someone said it may be the steering rack. Please what do you think? I am afraid during an emergency if I turn the steering suddenly it may just rotate and not control the wheels.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:18am On Jul 08, 2019
drakeskull:

Car is 08 Honda Accord

Let's be specific, fill up the tank, how many miles can u get from a full tank
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Milito:

Hello Bro. Kindly assist with this.

Odyssey 2006 steering behaves strange. I observed that it was not aligned properly, I then took it for wheel balancing and alignment after which they assisted me in positioning it properly.

Just 2 days after that, the steering wheel is no longer straight but points to the left side. The car moves straight without going to either the right or the left indicating that the alignment is in order.

It's just the steering wheel that points into a wrong direction and it pisses me out a lot. One day out of frustration I decided to jerk it strongly to the other side and to my uttermost surprise and worry it corrected it. I therefore took my time to observe that it is when I make a sudden U-turn or enter a pot hole violently that it changes position and points to the left side. I am thinking something is not properly tightened somewhere.

Someone said it may be the steering rack. Please what do you think? I am afraid during an emergency if I turn the steering suddenly it may just rotate and not control the wheels.

replace steering rack bushings
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drakeskull(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Let's be specific, fill up the tank, how many miles can u get from a full tank

Will do the full tank trial. I'm able to get 75km from 20 litres.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.