Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,057 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611663 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thanks Gazzuz

I remember I had also changed the VTC actuator/VVT solenoid, same time I changed the 02 sensor

Do u advise buying tokunbo 02 sensor a d VVT solenoid or new ones?

Please, can you hook me up with a seller?

GAZZUZZ:

possible timing incorrect, possible faulty VTC actuator, possible sludge issues.

Faulty 02 sensor Bank2 sensor 1
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
lexini:
Good afternoon Gazzuz

Thanks for all the work you do here.

Please my 2003 Highlander v6 has the following codes:

P0016 Crankshaft position camshaft position correlation bank 1 sensor A

P0155 - 02 sensor heater circuit bank 2 sensor 1

Please, how do I rectify these?

Thank you.

lexini:
Thanks Gazzuz

I remember I had also changed the VTC actuator/VVT solenoid, same time I changed the 02 sensor

Do u advise buying tokunbo 02 sensor a d VVT solenoid or new ones?

Please, can you hook me up with a seller?

lexini:
Changed water pump

Replaced a camshaft and 02 sensor about 1 year ago or so

That's about it

pic of engine without valve cover, is there sludge?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
thanks for promptly responding Gazzuz

I dont have this now, I'll take the pic and share with you.

However, assuming there's sludge, how do i proceed?

GAZZUZZ:

pic of engine without valve cover, is there sludge?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
lexini:
thanks for promptly responding Gazzuz

I dont have this now, I'll take the pic and share with you.

However, assuming there's sludge, how do i proceed?

replace the engine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by makazona(m): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hello Boss @Gazzuzz,

Nice you are doing here.

Please, I just bought a Toyota Sienna 2000 and just noticed so many things to repair. One of them is Steering Rack (and maybe steering pump). Could please help me with the price in Nigeria.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
makazona:
Hello Boss @Gazzuzz,

Nice you are doing here.

Please, I just bought a Toyota Sienna 2000 and just noticed so many things to repair. One of them is Steering Rack (and maybe steering pump). Could please help me with the price in Nigeria.

Thanks in anticipation

For this model, buy a new rack, and pressure hose, (not tokumbor) you can buy a used pump
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NEEBOY: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hello Gazuz.

Weldone sir,I drive a 2005 Toyota Camry,4 plugs. Bought the car as Tokunbo since Apr last year and no problems whatsoever.However I noticed the "check engine" light came on today.I scanned and got 1 error code P0446.Kindly help on what to do to clear d error code sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by makazona(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

For this model, buy a new rack, and pressure hose, (not tokumbor) you can buy a used pump

But you didn't say the price/price range, Sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2019
NEEBOY:
Hello Gazuz.

Weldone sir,I drive a 2005 Toyota Camry,4 plugs. Bought the car as Tokunbo since Apr last year and no problems whatsoever.However I noticed the "check engine" light came on today.I scanned and got 1 error code P0446.Kindly help on what to do to clear d error code sir.

have u ever worked on the fuel pump?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drakeskull(m): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2019
good188:
bro you never answer my question since yesterday i asked :Please what do you think, I want to buy volkswagen passat 2006 or 2007, I hope it's a good car in time of fuel economy and cheap to maintain please get back to me. Thank my real G

Cheap to maintain? NO!!! No maintenance is that cheap. Why not go for another car. If you insist on Passat, the 2008 model is far better. Read reviews online to know more about it. Sha don’t buy naija used. Those cars are cheap enough in USA, you can get it for less than $1000 excluding shipping and other charges
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2019
drakeskull:

Cheap to maintain? NO!!! No maintenance is that cheap. Why not go for another car. If you insist on Passat, the 2008 model is far better. Read reviews online to know more about it. Sha don’t buy naija used. Those cars are cheap enough in USA, you can get it for less than $1000 excluding shipping and other charges
what do you think about 2010 model ? im looking at the picture or what car are you suggesting?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NEEBOY: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2019
NEEBOY:

No sir....No repairs have ever been done on d car since I bought it.Only regular car servicing.
However the engine was washed about 3days ago....except that's the cause ...but the water pump has never been worked on.
GAZZUZZ:

have u ever worked on the fuel pump?
No sir....No repairs have ever been done on d car since I bought it.Only regular car servicing.
However the engine was washed about 3days ago....except that's the cause ...but the fuel pump has never been worked on.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MystiqueTaurus(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Gazzuzz,

Please help a first time car user. I have a decision to make. I am about getting my first car and I am stuck between 2 options

1) A foreign used 2004/2005 Acura MDX
2) Nigerian used 2003-2006 Toyota Corolla

I understand the corolla is fuel efficient, spare parts are available but it’s also prone to theft and boring. The Acura is a fuel guzzler,could have transmission issues if not well maintained( I take maintenance serious)but it’s a beauty.

I plan to use the car for one year then resell. I would use it on a daily basis to work. Please advise on which to go for.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SpeedRacer(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good evening sir.
I replaced my camshaft, timing chain and timining tensioner, but now the car isn't idling properly. Its fluctuating between 650-750

And it causes the car to vibrate when it's in drive in traffic, when the ac is in its a little better as the vibrations are lesser,
Car is a 2005 Toyota corolla 1zzfe
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2019
Pls i need abs for 07 toyota avalon
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2019
MystiqueTaurus:
Gazzuzz,

Please help a first time car user. I have a decision to make. I am about getting my first car and I am stuck between 2 options

1) A foreign used 2004/2005 Acura MDX
2) Nigerian used 2003-2006 Toyota Corolla

I understand the corolla is fuel efficient, spare parts are available but it’s also prone to theft and boring. The Acura is a fuel guzzler,could have transmission issues if not well maintained( I take maintenance serious)but it’s a beauty.

I plan to use the car for one year then resell. I would use it on a daily basis to work . Please advise on which to go for.

corolla, buy and insure your vehicle

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2019
SpeedRacer:
Good evening sir.
I replaced my camshaft, timing chain and timining tensioner, but now the car isn't idling properly. Its fluctuating between 650-750

And it causes the car to vibrate when it's in drive in traffic, when the ac is in its a little better as the vibrations are lesser,
Car is a 2005 Toyota corolla 1zzfe

scan codes?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SpeedRacer(m): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

scan codes?

After the job was done yesterday I drive around but no codes came.
Decided to take the car out today and the light came on P0012
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

ABS Pump and adjust rear brake lining if equipped
the said car is 07 toyota avalon Whic doesnt use lining
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2019
Bizzyliss:
Pls i need abs for 07 toyota avalon

best to buy and install in market, failure rate is very high.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2019
SpeedRacer:

After the job was done yesterday I drive around but no codes came.
Decided to take the car out today and the light came on P0012

faulty VTC actuator. Replace camshaft again
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abiolag(m): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Problems with my car:
It vibrates from d moment d engine start working and also when on speed until I reach 100km before it reduce
Sometimes when I accelerate it feels like the car is dragging to move
The RPM will just go high on its own and come back to normal by itself (sometimes this make d car stop then I will turn off and on d ignition again and everything will be fine)
Pls what could be d problem with d car?
Its Toyota camry 2003
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2019
abiolag:
Problems with my car:
It vibrates from d moment d engine start working and also when on speed until I reach 100km before it reduce
Sometimes when I accelerate it feels like the car is dragging to move
The RPM will just go high on its own and come back to normal by itself (sometimes this make d car stop then I will turn off and on d ignition again and everything will be fine)
Pls what could be d problem with d car?
Its Toyota camry 2003

Clean throttle body and maf?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abiolag(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Clean throttle body and maf?
Thanx I got that. Could that also be d reason for d vibration?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SpeedRacer(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

embarassed embarassed

I have suffered. Pls I will need to visit you month end.
Thanks for the help.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SpeedRacer(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Sorry to disturb yuu again but could it be the oil control sensor located at the top left corner below the camshaft, because mine came apart after the car was first assembled.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
SpeedRacer:

Sorry to disturb yuu again but could it be the oil control sensor located at the top left corner below the camshaft, because mine came apart after the car was first assembled.

Did you replace it?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ak22(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Please my people in the House don't let little money that you will use to install tracker to your car scarce you . they stole one of my friend corolla car last week at the front of his house .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SpeedRacer(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Did you replace it?

Just joined it back together and stuck it in the engine.
As I type now I'm on my way to get another and see if it will stop the idling from moving up and down,
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SpeedRacer(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
From a cold start, the idling isn't there. The idling only starts when car has obtained working temperature,
Also the timing was first set on Tuesday, the car was lethargic on acceleration, it was reset on Friday and it has driven wonderfully well only this idle shaking which causes the car to want to stall., I use this car for uber so I'm really scared to drive it with passengers on other to avoid messing them up.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
SpeedRacer:

Just joined it back together and stuck it in the engine .
As I type now I'm on my way to get another and see if it will stop the idling from moving up and down,

grin grin grin grin grin

Please replace part, car will be fine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
ak22:
Please my people in the House don't let little money that you will use to install tracker to your car scarce you . they stole one of my friend corolla car last week at the front of his house .

Insure the car, and allow the insurance company install the tracker for you for almost free.

Call my insurance person, Axamansard Voice call +234 806 865 9732

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.