Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614099 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Macemy:

[color=#990000][/color] ok is that the v6 engine or do the Toyota Camry 2007 models v4 plug Engine come with the
2az fe Engine?
Please explain what u mean bro
buy the one with 2ar fe engine 2.5L its quite better
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by imoci(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2019
Good morning Boss GAZUZZ,

yesterday i drove my car to church with the AC on and working perfectly. but at close of fellowship the AC DIDNT COME ON AT ALL,
Wat could be the cause, i have check the fuse at the engine its okay.please what else could i check.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
imoci:
Good morning Boss GAZUZZ,

yesterday i drove my car to church with the AC on and working perfectly. but at close of fellowship the AC DIDNT COME ON AT ALL,
Wat could be the cause, i have check the fuse at the engine its okay.please what else could i check.

people die every day talk less machine failure

The query is really vague. I need more technical info to help you.

1. What is vehicles full description ?

2. Is there refrigerant?

3. Does clutch engaged (if applicable)

4. Any visible leaks on the piping?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lapazi(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2019
Hello Gazzuzz, I need your urgent advise, im having gear box issue with a toyota solara 2000 (Sienna Engine v6) car.

The gear does not shift to Drive even after raving, but shifts perfectly well to Reverse.

A gear master advised I changed the "varbody" of the gear. After doing that the issue still persist and even got worse as it no longer enters shift to Reverse.

I'm considering changing the entire gear box, however i would like to get your input on this.

This is the first time it occurred and the issue escalated immediately.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2019
lapazi:
Hello Gazzuzz, I need your urgent advise, im having gear box issue with a toyota solara 2000 (Sienna Engine v6) car.

The gear does not shift to Drive even after raving, but shifts perfectly well to Reverse.

A gear master advised I changed the "varbody" of the gear. After doing that the issue still persist and even got worse as it no longer enters shift to Reverse.

I'm considering changing the entire gear box, however i would like to get your input on this.

kindly replace the mechanic and the gear. Ask the sellers of the gear to point you in the right direction. Never install a gear in ladipo, find a workshop

4 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannybrasky(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

people die every day talk less machine failure

The query is really vague. I need more technical info to help you.

1. What is vehicles full description ?

2. Is there refrigerant?

3. Does clutch engaged (if applicable)

4. Any visible leaks on the piping?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannybrasky(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2019
lapazi:

The name Gear master sounds like one Abuja gear mechanic around games village. Is he the one?? grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Foxie: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hello Mr Gazzuzz,

My toyota matrix 2004, jerks, vibrates and drags (doesn't accelerate even when you step on the throttle) if I fire too hard it will stop, I'll have to turn it off and start again before it starts moving. This started last week. I was referred to a Mechanic yesterday who said the the vibration/jerking and going off and on was as a result of the plugs. He initially cleaned them. It didn't change anything, but after he replaced them with new ones those issues stopped, but the drag issue persisted. I had to leave because I had an emergency at home. On my way home, the sound of the car changed, on traffic the vibration started, even when it was on Park coupled with the dragging issue. Please what could be wrong?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Foxie:
Hello Mr Gazzuzz,

My toyota matrix 2004, jerks, vibrates and drags (doesn't accelerate even when you step on the throttle) if I fire too hard it will stop, I'll have to turn it off and start again before it starts moving. This started last week. I was referred to a Mechanic yesterday who said the the vibration/jerking and going off and on was as a result of the plugs. He initially cleaned them. It didn't change anything, but after he replaced them with new ones those issues stopped, but the drag issue persisted. I had to leave because I had an emergency at home. On my way home, the sound of the car changed, on traffic the vibration started, even when it was on Park coupled with the dragging issue. Please what could be wrong?

ignition coils
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Foxie: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

ignition coils
Thank you boss. Please does it mean it will be replaced or repaired, and like how much will it cost me to fix it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Foxie:
Thank you boss. Please does it mean it will be replaced or repaired, and like how much will it cost me to fix it.

means look in that direction. Suggests it to mechanic
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Foxie: 4:01am On Sep 07, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

means look in that direction. Suggests it to mechanic
Okay boss. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ojeysky(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2019
Bizzyliss:
buy a 2010 with 2ar fe engine 2.5L

Are there 2 or more types of I4 engine in the 2010 model? and can you share picture to identify the difference?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
ojeysky:

Are there 2 or more types of I4 engine in the 2010 model? and can you share picture to identify the difference?
type 2ar fe on google u will get a pic of it.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ojeysky(m): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2019
Bizzyliss:
type 2ar fe on google u will get a pic of it.

The question was whether the 2010 comes in 2 variants of I4 engines. Attached is the one I saw which seem different from the one you shared.

1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
ojeysky:

The question was whether the 2010 comes in 2 variants of I4 engines. Attached is the one I saw which seem different from the one you shared.
this is 1ar fe 2.7L
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
ojeysky and Bizzyliss

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ojeysky(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bizzyliss:
this is 1ar fe 2.7L

No known record of a 2.7L 2010 Camry[1], bossman Gazzuz just look us ba. I go learn ham in future niyen.

Regards
1.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_AR_engine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
ojeysky:

No known record of a 2.7L 2010 Camry[1], bossman Gazzuz just look us ba. I go learn ham in future niyen.

Regards
1.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_AR_engine
i didnt know camry is ur case study but i know both engines are i4
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AnaCheks(m): 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
ojeysky and Bizzyliss
Them no even understand cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ojeysky(m): 5:14am On Sep 12, 2019
Bizzyliss:
i didnt know camry is ur case study but i know both engines are i4

Oops please tell me your are joking with that, I picked this topic up because you were making recommendation on Camry Chairman.

Bizzyliss:
buy a 2010 with 2ar fe engine 2.5L

AnaCheks:
Them no even understand cheesy

My knowledge about car mechanics is quite limited but it's sure more than what it was yesterday, so if/since you understand why not just educate instead of making unnecessary insults.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Good morning boss,

I’ve been using a Lexus is250 which uve helped me wit issues on it from time to time, thanks a lot

I need ur advice on either of these cars a 2010 c300 or 2008 Acura MDX for a change, so I won’t be using the lex anymore, so any of them I get wld be my daily driver till next year ending when I get a second car as alternate.

Based on the cars’ maintenance which wld u say I should get, I dnt mind fuel consumption, I know their maintenance wld not be cheap and we go manage am like that, I stay in Lagos the land full of potholes and I also drive long distances some days but within Lagos sha

I love the c300 but it’s very low wch I’m used to from using the IS250 but it still bothers me cos I no go wan c my new ride get any dent or scratches, No reverse cam on the c300 I’m buying but I cld live wit it, I’m not really looking at the resale value of either but I might want to use for maybe say 5 years if it is possible without headaches

I dnt like SUVs but d MDX is still a consideration since it has ground clearance and drive sweet

I’m 90% for buying the Benz but I won’t like a car that wld give me any headache, normal maintenance is required to keep any car away from mechanics but I hear some cars are notorious at giving headaches for no reason

If u no reason any of them as daily driver the other car I might get wld be infiniti g35 2008
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannybrasky(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2019
DAVE5:

Good morning boss,

I’ve been using a Lexus is250 which uve helped me wit issues on it from time to time, thanks a lot

I need ur advice on either of these cars a 2010 c300 or 2008 Acura MDX for a change, so I won’t be using the lex anymore, so any of them I get wld be my daily driver till next year ending when I get a second car as alternate.

Based on the cars’ maintenance which wld u say I should get, I dnt mind fuel consumption, I know their maintenance wld not be cheap and we go manage am like that, I stay in Lagos the land full of potholes and I also drive long distances some days but within Lagos sha

I love the c300 but it’s very low wch I’m used to from using the IS250 but it still bothers me cos I no go wan c my new ride get any dent or scratches, No reverse cam on the c300 I’m buying but I cld live wit it, I’m not really looking at the resale value of either but I might want to use for maybe say 5 years if it is possible without headaches

I dnt like SUVs but d MDX is still a consideration since it has ground clearance

I’m 90% for buying the Benz but I won’t like a car that wld give me any headache, normal maintenance is required to keep any car away from mechanics but I hear some cars are notorious at giving headaches for no reason

If u no reason any of them as daily driver he other car I might get wld be infiniti g35 2008

See better pepper soup here grin
Both in transit,which ever one Gazzuzz recommends I have them in transitgrin

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2019
dannybrasky:

See better pepper soup here grin
Both in transit,which ever one Gazzuzz recommends I have them in transitgrin

Ok, but I must buy and register any before next Friday because I don’t have a ride currently, given my Lexus to a mec to sell and I’ll be using public transport for max of one week

So if it’s not possible for my above conditions, no show ohh

Price?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dannybrasky(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2019
The 2 cars won't be getting to Nigeria until mid to ending of next month to be honest! So it won't be possible smiley

Since you are not bothered about fuel economy,I will say you go with the mdx,it has a smooth handling and its luxurious. C300 is amazing with better fuel economy than the mdx,the only problem is just the ground clearance,depending on your route though.

Good luck bro. wink

DAVE5:

Ok, but I must buy and register any before next Friday because I don’t have a ride currently, given my Lexus to a mec to sell and I’ll be using public transport for max of one week

So if it’s not possible for my above conditions, no show ohh

Price?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2019
dannybrasky:
The 2 cars won't be getting to Nigeria until mid to ending of next month to be honest! So it won't be possible smiley

Since you are not bothered about fuel economy,I will say you go with the mdx,it has a smooth handling and its luxurious. C300 is amazing with better fuel economy than the mdx,the only problem is just the ground clearance,depending on your route though.

Good luck bro. wink

Ok boss, thanks for ur input

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2019
DAVE5:

Good morning boss,

I dnt like SUVs but d MDX is still a consideration since it has ground clearance and drive sweet

If u no reason any of them as daily driver the other car I might get wld be infiniti g35 2008

As a daily driver i will take the Merc any day.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AnaCheks(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
ojeysky:

Oops please tell me your are joking with that, I picked this topic up because you were making recommendation on Camry Chairman.

My knowledge about cars mechanics is quite limited but it's sure more than what it was yesterday, so if/since you understand why not just educate instead of making unnecessary insults.
It was not an insult. Both of you were derailing on another person's thread, that's why the owner mentioned your monikers
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2019

ojeysky, Bizzyliss go and play outside ....

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

As a daily driver i will take the Merc any day.

Thanks for giving me more reasons to buy the Benz

The thing wey Dey vex me nah say I don somhow give in to “Benz and others gang”
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by FrancisAdl(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
General Gazzazz,

For my 2008 IS350 RWD I have the stock tyre size:

225/40R18 for the front and 255/40R18 for the Rear

However, I would like to Install 255 in the front as well, for better ground clearance.

Is that recommended, considering I'm going against car spec?

Any cons I should take note of?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Boss abeg oil capacity for 1zz fe

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.