Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613564 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Donphilex(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Oga sir I’m coming out publicly to thank you so much for helping me with a good choice though it’s still very early but I can beat my chest that the car you sold to me is a lovely nice ride thank you so much for your honesty and help I sincerely appreciate sir ,
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Donphilex:
Oga sir I’m coming out publicly to thank you so much for helping me with a good choice though it’s still very early but I can beat my chest that the car you sold to me is a lovely nice ride thank you so much for your honesty and help I sincerely appreciate sir ,

Thanks boss, enjoy your ride
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
rildwanullahi:
please i need new gear for lexus rx300 2005
am sure u dont know the year of car ur driving sha �
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eDriiz: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2020
@gazzuzz. Please I am looking at buying a matrix between 2003 to 2007 model. It has 5 trims: base, xr, xrs, 4wd xr, 4wd xrs. Which of the trims would you advise I buy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Eldemmi(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2020
eDriiz:
@gazzuzz. Please I am looking at buying a matrix between 2003 to 2007 model. It has 5 trims: base, xr, xrs, 4wd xr, 4wd xrs. Which of the trims would you advise I buy

I will just advise you not to buy the 4wd trim.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
eDriiz:

keep it simple Get a matrix with a 1zz-fe engine, and front wheel drive.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bizzyliss:

The regular Rx330 you are used to in the American market is badged as Rx300 in Europe.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
rildwanullahi:
please i need new gear for lexus rx300 2005

Drop the Vin. Transmission Available
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

The regular Rx330 you are used to in the American market is badged as Rx300 in Europe.
yes with 1mz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bizzyliss:
yes with 1mz

Nope, with 3mz sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by rildwanullahi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Drop the Vin. Transmission Available
sorry rx330 2005

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by rildwanullahi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bizzyliss:
typo error, i didn't notice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eDriiz: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thanks boss
GAZZUZZ:

keep it simple Get a matrix with a 1zz-fe engine, and front wheel drive.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by arcbaba: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Please help me with this please. I have posted this twice with no response I don't know if I have violated any of your rules. Biko please

I recently got a 2005 corrolla, Nigerian used. I recently had the AC repaired it work fine so far but I noticed that the temperature goes above the middle point almost quarter anytime the the AC is on a very long drive. This scares me that the car might overheat so I switch off the AC intermittently. Is this normal or sud I be worried?
Secondly I remember the AC technician saying I sud put a manual thermostat for the AC so it can regulate itself from time to time because according to him it seem the built in thermostat system is not working. Is it advisable to put a manual thermostat?.
Thanks boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
arcbaba:
Please help me with this please. I have posted this twice with no response I don't know if I have violated any of your rules. Biko please

I recently got a 2005 corrolla, Nigerian used. I recently had the AC repaired it work fine so far but I noticed that the temperature goes above the middle point almost quarter anytime the the AC is on a very long drive. This scares me that the car might overheat so I switch off the AC intermittently. Is this normal or sud I be worried?
Secondly I remember the AC technician saying I sud put a manual thermostat for the AC so it can regulate itself from time to time because according to him it seem the built in thermostat system is not working. Is it advisable to put a manual thermostat?.
Thanks boss

check fans, check temp from the a/c condenser, replace radiator with a brand new unit if over 2years running with tap water.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tukopy: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Boss Gazzuzz,

What do you advise on a 2007 Toyota Avalon XLS for a first time car owner?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
tukopy:
Boss Gazzuzz,

What do you advise on a 2007 Toyota Avalon XLS for a first time car owner?

Great ride, but NO
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by arcbaba: 2:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Thanks boss. But you did not say anything about the manual thermostat for the AC compressor. Thanks
GAZZUZZ:

check fans, check temp from the a/c condenser, replace radiator with a brand new unit if over 2years running with tap water.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lilyhills123: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Boss
Please my brother is looking at getting a lexus GX470 05/06 model and someone is advising him against getting it, with a claim that it's a problematic SUV. Outside the fact that it's a V8 engine, are there other issues we should know about?. Your expert advice is needed pls.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
lilyhills123:
Boss
Please my brother is looking at getting a lexus GX470 05/06 model and someone is advising him against getting it, with a claim that it's a problematic SUV. Outside the fact that it's a V8 engine, are there other issues we should know about?. Your expert advice is needed pls.
my friend drives this car and its up to 1yr now, only ballon and shock he has changed but the fuel mileage is great
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
lilyhills123:
Boss

A GX470 is very rugged, it is very extremely reliable and comfortable and surprisingly, it is very economical for it's size and engine.

Your brother should go for it but he should not buy a flooded or accident unit or any unit with messed up electrical systems.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mobolaji234: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
@GAZZUZZ, please what should I be concerned about in getting an Hyundai Elantra 07 car with manual transmission. I intend using it for cab ehailing business.
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mimicue(f): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please who knows what this signs indicate on my Toyota Matrix . I need help please

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 2black1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hello Gazzuzz,

I would like to buy a MB GL450,MB GLK or BMW X6 as a second vehicle.I own a 2012 Camry.
I have heard a lot of stories about the X6 being quite problematic, though most of the claims are not substantiated with evidence.
My mind is drifting more in the direction of the X6.
What's your advice,please?
Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Saao(m): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Oga gazzuzz please I intend buying rav4 2007/2008 naija used in a week or two, what should I base my selection on or what should I look out for before contacting you for physical inspection? Which engine is better v4 or v6? And any other things u think I should look out for?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olaboyeh(m): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Quick one..

A 2007 civic..what i observed before is this...when engine is running...if air flow filter gets disconnected...the engine goes off itself...but recently...even if you disconnect it..engine still continues running does it mean the sensor there is bad or something...since that observation I've discovered performance change intermittently
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:04am On Aug 15, 2020
2black1:
Hello Gazzuzz,

I would like to buy a MB GL450,MB GLK or BMW X6 as a second vehicle.I own a 2012 Camry.
I have heard a lot of stories about the X6 being quite problematic, though most of the claims are not substantiated with evidence.
My mind is drifting more in the direction of the X6.
What's your advice,please?
Thanks.

i have a Gl450 with extremely low mileage and excellent maintenance.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Praxtech: 6:13am On Aug 15, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

i have a Gl450 with extremely low mileage and excellent maintenance.
Finally you have seen the light
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Saao:
Oga gazzuzz please I intend buying rav4 2007/2008 naija used in a week or two, what should I base my selection on or what should I look out for before contacting you for physical inspection? Which engine is better v4 or v6? And any other things u think I should look out for?

If you buy the V6 ensure its the front wheel drive. The 4wheel drive very noisy.

In summary get a sound vehicle
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Saao(m): 6:35am On Aug 15, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

If you buy the V6 ensure its the front wheel drive. The 4wheel drive very noisy.

In summary get a sound vehicle
thank you so much. What about v4? Is it okay assuming I go for it? Cuz I learn it's economical fuel wise but don't know if it's OK?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2020
Saao:
thank you so much. What about v4? Is it okay assuming I go for it? Cuz I learn it's economical fuel wise but don't know if it's OK?

Ensure you get a good one without sludge or Oil burn (needle in a haystack tins)
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mobolaji234: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Ensure you get a good one without sludge or Oil burn (needle in a haystack tins)

@GAZZUZZ, please what should I be concerned about in getting an Hyundai Elantra 07 car with manual transmission. I intend using it for cab ehailing business.
Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.