Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611814 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by alejandro72(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

If it's not for Ehailing, Camry it is
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by froshbuddy: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2020
Modified : When I drive without AC or Radio, I don't experience any of these symptoms. Anything to check or c
GAZZUZZ:

Delicate, remote diagnosis not possible
an I bring it to Haruna?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2020
froshbuddy:
Modified : When I drive without AC or Radio, I don't experience any of these symptoms. Anything to check or can I bring it to Haruna?

Temperature, compression, and carbon buildup.

You will need a smart mechanic

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by BoboKush(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Which of the three oil filter should I buy for corolla 08

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
BoboKush:

None of those. They look fake. Buy genuine Toyota filter
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by BoboKush(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
kingreign:

None of those. They look fake. Buy genuine Toyota filter

You have the price idea?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
BoboKush:

You know the price idea?
Price differ based on location and type of product.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
BoboKush:

All humble oil filters.

Try this , it's a very good product.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by BoboKush(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

All humble oil filters.

Try this , it's a very good product.

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Istanbul8819: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
I drove my car (Toyota Corolla 2004) on a 3 hours journey down to my location for Christmas today. I drove down on full AC and no issues, except that the air vent brought out water vapor when it was very cold from the air vent. On getting home, I wanted to get somewhere after an hour. Immediately I switched on the AC, it was working perfectly but giving me this whistling/hissing/shhhh sound from the air vent. Kindly advise on what could be wrong.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Istanbul8819:
I drove my car (Toyota Corolla 2004) on a 3 hours journey down to my location for Christmas today. I drove down on full AC and no issues, except that the air vent brought out water vapor when it was very cold from the air vent. On getting home, I wanted to get somewhere after an hour. Immediately I switched on the AC, it was working perfectly but giving me this whistling/hissing/shhhh sound from the air vent. Kindly advise on what could be wrong.

possibly low on refrigerant. Check for leaks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 2special(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

You have been following cheesy
Gazzuzz, my Good friend from Flora N/P School, l asked you question concerning my car fan... I'm coming to sumonu street to see you.........Merry Christmas and my regards to Obi
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by BoboKush(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
GAZZUZZ bro... Do you have idea of the price for corolla 07 bumper, the two front light and exhaust pipe that has catalyst
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
BoboKush:
GAZZUZZ bro... Do you have idea of the price for corolla 07 bumper, the two front light and exhaust pipe that has catalyst

Pic pls. 2007 sits between 2 generations
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by BoboKush(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Pic pls. 2007 sits between 2 generations

Actually it 2008....made in late 2007

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2020
BoboKush:

Pair of original depo headlamps are 50k, others are 30k, bumper is 40k Toks, 25-30k new ones.

The catalytic converter is ₦150-190k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by BoboKush(m): 6:17am On Dec 30, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Pair of original depo headlamps are 50k, others are 30k, bumper is 40k Toks, 25-30k new ones.

The catalytic converter is ₦150-190k

Thank you for update
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by donuba61: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2020
Good morning Gazzuzz and other car gurus here. Please help a brother. My Honda civic 2008 service light keep coming up. I have done the car service and reset the service light but it keep coming back each time I start the car.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Temi1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hello GAZZUZZ,

My 08 RX 350 AWD makes a slight whirring / buzzing sound somewhere underneath towards the rear of the vehicle when its moving from rest. But once its in motion the sound goes away. I have checked the axle and rear wheels and found nothing wrong. The axle oil was also recently topped up during general routine service and still full. The vehicle moves very well and the sound has no effect on it but I wonder what might be wrong or going wrong? Kindly assist before I fall into the hand of 'kazeem' wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Temi1:
Hello GAZZUZZ,

My 08 RX 350 AWD makes a slight whirring / buzzing sound somewhere underneath towards the rear of the vehicle when its moving from rest. But once its in motion the sound goes away. I have checked the axle and rear wheels and found nothing wrong. The axle oil was also recently topped up during general routine service and still full. The vehicle moves very well and the sound has no effect on it but I wonder what might be wrong or going wrong? Kindly assist before I fall into the hand of 'kazeem' wink
same as my fiends own
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ndidibabe(f): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

If it's not for Ehailing, Camry it is
Any reason?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olujaidi: 11:03am On Jan 01, 2021
Dear Gazzuzz, I'd appreciate your opinion on this problem.

Engine not starting

Got this 2014Audi A6 2.0 TFSI petrol that shut down in transit, the engine just went off but the all the lights were still being powered. Tried turning it on, but it didn’t come on. The lights are still being powered, so the battery is still great.

Just before the shutdown, at a traffic light stop, I switched over to manual to get a feel of what the paddle shifters are like. I admit, there was quite a fumble initially, I missed the shift for some seconds so there was a REV, but quickly got into it, i think I got it to 3 (sequentially Ofcourse ). So when I got to a speed bump, I started to slow down, still changing gears with the shifter and suddenly climbing the bump it just went off. The passenger in the car with me said he observed some smoke coming into the car. I didn’t notice, couldn’t perceive a burning smell, got the car towed, had someone come check it out, he said the starter wasn’t kicking, got a new one, now it’s kicking but the engine is not rolling. Took a further look at the engine, tried to roll the crankshaft but it seems stuck/jammed. Now I’m being told that I might have to change the engine.

Here are some of the codes on the scan

1. 01 - Engine Control Module 1 —— ( 5 )
1.1. U100800
Diagnostic interface for data bus Read out DTC
Passive/Sporadic

1.2. P305400 Starter does not turn
Mechanically blocked or electrical malfunction
Active/static

1.4. P001000
'A' Camshaft Position Actuator Circuit/Open (Bank1) Active/static

1.3. P164D00
Reduced oil pressure switch Malfunction
Passive/Sporadic

1.5. P029900 Turbo/Super Charger Underboost
Passive/Sporadic

6. 19 - Gateway —— ( 1 )
6.1. U105200 Generator No Communication
Active/static

So I would like to know, if anyone has come across this situation and how it was resolved.

Edakun, pls help.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2021
olujaidi:
Dear Gazzuzz, I'd appreciate your opinion on this problem.

Engine not starting

Got this 2014Audi A6 2.0 TFSI petrol that shut down in transit, the engine just went off but the all the lights were still being powered. Tried turning it on, but it didn’t come on. The lights are still being powered, so the battery is still great.

Just before the shutdown, at a traffic light stop, I switched over to manual to get a feel of what the paddle shifters are like. I admit, there was quite a fumble initially, I missed the shift for some seconds so there was a REV, but quickly got into it, i think I got it to 3 (sequentially Ofcourse ). So when I got to a speed bump, I started to slow down, still changing gears with the shifter and suddenly climbing the bump it just went off. The passenger in the car with me said he observed some smoke coming into the car. I didn’t notice, couldn’t perceive a burning smell, got the car towed, had someone come check it out, he said the starter wasn’t kicking, got a new one, now it’s kicking but the engine is not rolling. Took a further look at the engine, tried to roll the crankshaft but it seems stuck/jammed. Now I’m being told that I might have to change the engine.

Here are some of the codes on the scan

1. 01 - Engine Control Module 1 —— ( 5 )
1.1. U100800
Diagnostic interface for data bus Read out DTC
Passive/Sporadic

1.2. P305400 Starter does not turn
Mechanically blocked or electrical malfunction
Active/static

1.4. P001000
'A' Camshaft Position Actuator Circuit/Open (Bank1) Active/static

1.3. P164D00
Reduced oil pressure switch Malfunction
Passive/Sporadic

1.5. P029900 Turbo/Super Charger Underboost
Passive/Sporadic

6. 19 - Gateway —— ( 1 )
6.1. U105200 Generator No Communication
Active/static

So I would like to know, if anyone has come across this situation and how it was resolved.

Edakun, pls help.

Snapped the timing chain. Replace engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olujaidi: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

I'd like to be sure that there are no other solutions as the engine is quite costly. Please advise.

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
olujaidi:

I'd like to be sure that there are no other solutions as the engine is quite costly. Please advise.

Thanks

Drain the engine oil and inspect the fluid for metal particles at the base.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olujaidi: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Drain the engine oil and inspect the fluid for metal particles at the base.

Thank you. I appreciate your help
Happy new year to you and yours!

Do you know where a quality engine can be procured?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drakeskull(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
olujaidi:

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/810561/audi-volkswagen-issues-resolution-thread/49#810561.1590

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DonnyE(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Happy new year man, please yesterday I noticed something like a leaking of air sound when I turn my steering in full, left or right, like something like air is leaking only when I turn the steering/tires in full. Car is 03 corolla, 6 months old toks. What could be wrong please?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
DonnyE:

Happy new year man, please yesterday I noticed something like a leaking of air sound when I turn my steering in full, left or right, like something like air is leaking only when I turn the steering/tires in full. Car is 03 corolla, 6 months old toks. What could be wrong please?

Serpentine belt related issues .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Segedinho(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Good morning and happy new year.

I stumbled on this thread and i am glad i did

The problem am having is with my Toyota camry 2004

Never had any issue with it until 4 days ago when it stopped on a reverse.
I checked the fuses and noticed the EFI fuse has cut,so i replaced it and ignited the engine,it cuts also.

So i decided to consult Google and was adviced to remove other fuses leaving the EFI fuse and should gradually replaced them. ...

I did and discovered d horn wire was d caused because it was naked and touching and its fuse was replaced with a strong wires which could not cut hence d EFI fuse ..

I removed d horn fuse and replace d EFI fuse and alas it worked but the fire was low and the car would stall/stop whenever i applies brake

I drove/managed it home and decided to meet my Auto mechanic who i told to check d wiring...

He did everything and the car was good to go but still stall whenever i applies brakes....

I noticed my idle time was about 0.5 and the car tends to jerk or shake whenever i start it or apply throttle but i was told the car would relearn cos the battery was removed.

This morning,when i ignited it,i noticed the jerking but the idle time was about 1.5 and the car wasnt shaking.

I stopped it and resrart it again,it jerked also before igniting.....then i stopped it..

I did it d 3rd time,it jerked and this time,the idle gauge didn't move at all (0) and the battery sign didnt goes off...i couldn't move the gear at all so i stopped it.

I tried starting again, it will not crank nor jerk but only shows "check engine" and airbag sign and nothing again..

I checked all the fuses but none is broken.

Am tired and a bit frustrated...my jan 1st is going messy i can't get to my Auto as today is 1st and he isn't around

I would be happy on any help or idea

Happy new year

GAZZUZZ et all
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Segedinho:
Good morning and happy new year.

I stumbled on this thread and i am glad i did

The problem am having is with my Toyota camry 2004

Never had any issue with it until 4 days ago when it stopped on a reverse.
I checked the fuses and noticed the EFI fuse has cut,so i replaced it and ignited the engine,it cuts also.

So i decided to consult Google and was adviced to remove other fuses leaving the EFI fuse and should gradually replaced them. ...

I did and discovered d horn wire was d caused because it was naked and touching and its fuse was replaced with a strong wires which could not cut hence d EFI fuse ..

I removed d horn fuse and replace d EFI fuse and alas it worked but the fire was low and the car would stall/stop whenever i applies brake

I drove/managed it home and decided to meet my Auto mechanic who i told to check d wiring...

He did everything and the car was good to go but still stall whenever i applies brakes....

I noticed my idle time was about 0.5 and the car tends to jerk or shake whenever i start it or apply throttle but i was told the car would relearn cos the battery was removed.

This morning,when i ignited it,i noticed the jerking but the idle time was about 1.5 and the car wasnt shaking.

I stopped it and resrart it again,it jerked also before igniting.....then i stopped it..

I did it d 3rd time,it jerked and this time,the idle gauge didn't move at all (0) and the battery sign didnt goes off...i couldn't move the gear at all so i stopped it.

I tried starting again, it will not crank nor jerk but only shows "check engine" and airbag sign and nothing again..

I checked all the fuses but none is broken.

Am tired and a bit frustrated...my jan 1st is going messy i can't get to my Auto as today is 1st and he isn't around

I would be happy on any help or idea

Happy new year

GAZZUZZ et all

Message me WhatsApp.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Segedinho(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Message me WhatsApp.

Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.