Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611921 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Segedinho(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Message me WhatsApp.

Message sent
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Decentdave(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Simple solution.

Insulate the distributor
Thanks man.You are God sent.Happy new year
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DonnyE(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Serpentine belt related issues .
Ohh you mean the drive belt? is it something I should attend to immediately? I changed it as soon as I got the car cos it had cracks on it. My mechanic travelled.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Aqib09: 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hi chief Gazzuzz.
I've had to top d brakeoil of my corolla 2009 monthly or every two months.
Now i noticed a leak, n i could trace it to the ABS.
No obvious brake malfunction or ABS error light.
What do I do sir?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Aqib09:
Hi chief Gazzuzz.
I've had to top d brakeoil of my corolla 2009 monthly or every two months.
Now i noticed a leak, n i could trace it to the ABS.
No obvious brake malfunction or ABS error light.
What do I do sir?

The Abs was replaced in the past, and that pipe was not tightened properly .

Get a 10mm spanner and retighten.

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
DonnyE:

Ohh you mean the drive belt? is it something I should attend to immediately? I changed it as soon as I got the car cos it had cracks on it. My mechanic travelled.

Have a more experienced vehicle owner inspect the symptoms with you. Looks like something you can ignore
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Aqib09: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

The Abs was replaced in the past, and that pipe was not tightened properly .

Get a 10mm spanner and retighten.
Thanks sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by amosfunmi(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oga Gazzuz,
My Toyota Camry 2000 2.2liters engine 5sfe California Model is having a hard start in the morning and any time the car is parked for a longer period before starting.
The engine cranks well, the engine starts and die immediately after starting until the third or fourth cranking before the engine runs.
Things I have done so far
-The battery has been two and half years so I changed to a new one(Solite 75Amphr)
-Replaced the fuel Pump and fuel filter
-Changed Air filter
-Changed the Engine coolant Temperature sensor.
-Cleaned the IAC Valve.
with all these changes the issue of difficult starting is still there. what else should I check for?
the car drives well and display no CEL. I also observe little fluctuation in RPM when engine idles at the working temprature.
kindly help me out. thanks
The car drives well
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Temi1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Temi1:
Hello GAZZUZZ,

My 08 RX 350 AWD makes a slight whirring / buzzing sound somewhere underneath towards the rear of the vehicle when its moving from rest. But once its in motion the sound goes away. I have checked the axle and rear wheels and found nothing wrong. The axle oil was also recently topped up during general routine service and still full. The vehicle moves very well and the sound has no effect on it but I wonder what might be wrong or going wrong? Kindly assist before I fall into the hand of 'kazeem' wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DonnyE(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Have a more experienced vehicle owner inspect the symptoms with you. Looks like something you can ignore
Many thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
amosfunmi:
Oga Gazzuz,
My Toyota Camry 2000 2.2liters engine 5sfe California Model is having a hard start in the morning and any time the car is parked for a longer period before starting.
The engine cranks well, the engine starts and die immediately after starting until the third or fourth cranking before the engine runs.
-The battery has been two and half years so I changed to a new one(Solite 75Amphr)
-Changed Air filter
-Cleaned the IAC Valve.
with all these changes the issue of difficult starting is still there. what else should I check for?
the car drives well and display no CEL. I also observe little fluctuation in RPM when engine idles at the working temprature.
The car drives well

Replace

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Luxurydriverng: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Replace

Hmmm Gazzuzz I think the guy should scan the car 1st. I had similar issue with my nissan sunny after spending so much from guess work I eventually scanned the car and it was discovered the cramshaft POSITIONING sensor was bad.

Also a failing temperature switch or mass airflow meter can also cause it.

Just scan the car 1st
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Luxurydriverng: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
amosfunmi:
Oga Gazzuz,
-Changed Air filter
-Cleaned the IAC Valve.
The car drives well

I just read through your message this is the exact thing that happened to my Nissan sunny after spending almost 30k in guess work I eventually scanned the car and the cramshaft POSITIONING sensor was the culprit, I bought the sensor for just 2k and replaced it myself as money finish from guess work and the problem was solved forever. Scan the car that's my advice to you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Luxurydriverng:

Hmmm Gazzuzz I think the guy should scan the car 1st. I had similar issue with my nissan sunny after spending so much from guess work I eventually scanned the car and it was discovered the cramshaft POSITIONING sensor was bad.

Also a failing temperature switch or mass airflow meter can also cause it.

Just scan the car 1st

I Don't think, I know
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Luxurydriverng:

I just read through your message this is the exact thing that happened to my Nissan sunny after spending almost 30k in guess work I eventually scanned the car and the cramshaft POSITIONING sensor was the culprit, I bought the sensor for just 2k and replaced it myself as money finish from guess work and the problem was solved forever. Scan the car that's my advice to you .

Scan a car with no CEL? Kindly read slowly before posting.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by amosfunmi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Luxurydriverng:

I just read through your message this is the exact thing that happened to my Nissan sunny after spending almost 30k in guess work I eventually scanned the car and the cramshaft POSITIONING sensor was the culprit, I bought the sensor for just 2k and replaced it myself as money finish from guess work and the problem was solved forever. Scan the car that's my advice to you.

I have scan the car, no fault code detected
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by amosfunmi(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Replace

Thanks Gazzuz. I just read an article about this kind of issue and pointing toward the IAC being bad. Would try that first replacing that before I would go for the fuel pump assembly. Thank you all for your contribution

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Luxurydriverng: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
amosfunmi:

I have scan the car, no fault code detected

That's weird
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adisaaowala: 2:52am On Jan 03, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

I Don't think, I know

I suspect he has a failing kickstarter
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by amosfunmi(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2021
adisaaowala:

I suspect he has a failing kickstarter
Thanks for your input. engine would not crank if its a starter issue.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by markpenk: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Happy new year Gazzuzz. Been a silent follower of this thread for a while now.

I see you've used and sold the '08/'09 accord in the past and feel you'll be in the best position to help. My 09 accord's brakes feel somewhat soft/spongy. That's the only way to describe it. So, you basically have to "plan ahead" before braking. if you need to brake suddenly, you might have to floor the brakes.

I was the mechanic yesterday, and the said mechanic explained that there was something wrong with the master (I'd recently changed the brake pads so it wasn't that). He worked on it/fixed it yesterday, and even though the brakes feel slightly better, they're still not as responsive/solid as, say, an '05 accord's brakes. Also, my ABS, TPMS, VSA and CEL lights (although recently serviced the car and oil life is at 80 percent) are currently on. I have attached a picture of the instrument panel here.

What could be the problem? I'd appreciate your help and insights. Thanks

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by somethinggood(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Oga Gazzuzz, Toyota Sienna 04/05 model fuel consumption keeps getting terribly bad. I scanned using Bluetooth scanner and got those codes attached. Meanwhile check engine light is on and blinks, vsc light is on and also traction light is on and blinks. Thanks as I await your response.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
somethinggood:
Oga Gazzuzz, Toyota Sienna 04/05 model fuel consumption keeps getting terribly bad. I scanned using Bluetooth scanner and got those codes attached. Meanwhile check engine light is on and blinks, vsc light is on and also traction light is on and blinks. Thanks as I await your response.

Interestingly your misfires are at the back of the engine.

It is possible you have neglected the sparkplugs in that area for a long time due to its location.

Check sparkplugs, ignition coils and that Bank1 sensor 1 O2 sensor in same location at the back of the engine.

The intake will have to be removed.

A smart technician will swap out the bank2 parts with the Bank1 while diagnosing.

Good luck

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by somethinggood(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Interestingly your misfires are at the back of the engine.

It is possible you have neglected the sparkplugs in that area for a long time due to its location.

Check sparkplugs, ignition coils and that Bank1 sensor 1 O2 sensor in same location at the back of the engine.

The intake will have to be removed.

A smart technician will swap out the bank2 parts with the Bank1 while diagnosing.

Good luck

Thank you so much, I wil give feedback once this are done.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by esteelover: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
I bought a toks Toyota camry Le 2011 6months old after I got it, my mechanic noticed that the oil was burnt. He changed it using T4. After about a two months, I notice a leak and he said it was from the transmission. So brought the transmission down and fixed the leak and refill with another gallon of T4. Ever since then if I put the car in reverse, it will shake the car. And when it enters 2 to 3 it jerks. And I have the check engine light on. Please any help on what to do? He has also serviced the filter.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by David50: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
esteelover:
I bought a toks Toyota camry Le 2011 6months old after I got it, my mechanic noticed that the oil was burnt. He changed it using T4. After about a two months, I notice a leak and he said it was from the transmission. So brought the transmission down and fixed the leak and refill with another gallon of T4. Ever since then if I put the car in reverse, it will shake the car. And when it enters 2 to 3 it jerks. And I have the check engine light on. Please any help on what to do? He has also serviced the filter.

You should have used WS instead of T4
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by esteelover: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Should I drain out the T4 and change to Tws?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Adexsammie: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Good day sir. My issue is on a 2009 Toyota Matrix sport. Car starts fine but when I engage gear and try to move the car the car trips off immediately. But if I engage the gear and keep the brake pedal pressed engine continues to run. What's the likely cause sir?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
esteelover:
y use t4 instead of ws. Ur mech na fool sha

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adeinfinit(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Good evening all. I cleaned my Honda Civic 07 throttle body and noticed a rough idle afterwards, the rpm goes up when I change gear to P or R and also sometimes when in motion. Any suggestions on how to make the rpm stable?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by martyns200(m): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Good day, my car does hard starting every morning, takes about 3-4times before it starts and starts normally all through the day. What's the likely cause of the hard start? Car is an 05 corolla
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Aqib09: 6:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Good morning all.
My corolla 09 fuel gauge misbehaves intermittently, failing to rise following refuel, or failing to fall with use. Rewire said I need to change the gauge on the fuel pump. Is that right, and how much doest it cost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.