Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (615533 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Josiah360: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Every parts are easier to source

Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NattyO: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hi Mr Gazzuzz and all..

I have a dicey situation on my corolla 09/10. Temperature gauge goes high only on highway speed as I accelerate..if I reduce acceleration, d gauge goes down... But within city drive temperature gauge stays just above half mark...

When I experienced this high temperature gauge on highway drive and I pulled over, I notice "water" has moved from rad to my overflow reservoir but not boiling or overflowing, just hot and above the full mark.

Pls kindly advice..tnks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
NattyO:
Hi Mr Gazzuzz and all..

I have a dicey situation on my corolla 09/10. Temperature gauge goes high only on highway speed as I accelerate..if I reduce acceleration, d gauge goes down... But within city drive temperature gauge stays just above half mark...

When I experienced this high temperature gauge on highway drive and I pulled over, I notice "water" has moved from rad to my overflow reservoir but not boiling or overflowing, just hot and above the full mark.

Pls kindly advice..tnks

possibly Faulty Fan, or Head gasket.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NattyO: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Ok tnks...il have a mech look into it...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by t2sco: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
I have similar issue with my 09 corolla till today I haven't found solution. Now the problem is worst. Most Lagos mechanic don't know how to treat overheating ISS on car above 05
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olaboyeh(m): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
scanned my car and got p0741
torque converter solenoid something
no performance issue noticed

would you recommend i replaced transmission fluid??

matrix 07.. last replaced was two years ago or so
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Grupo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
olaboyeh:
scanned my car and got p0741
torque converter solenoid something
no performance issue noticed

would you recommend i replaced transmission fluid??

matrix 07.. last replaced was two years ago or so

My 07 corolla has the same code.

I have not really done anything about it.

Do you experience gear issues when driving?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by codemaster2much: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
93RD:
Good morning Gazzuzz, please i have a 2008 corrola that had over heating issue and came with a different AC compressor (not for corrola) so i changed it along side the rad fan (which i was told was the reason for the overheating). Now the overheating has stopped when driving on a norm, but as soon as i turn on the AC, the temperature guage rises toward the highest and goes back to mid as soon as i turn it off back. This frightens me due to the trauma i faced on 3mb while battling overheating on a regular. Please any advice will be greatly appreciated as i am always on the move very early and late at nights and this isn't the time to be having car issues in Lagos.

Modified: I also noticed that my fuel guage wasn't accurate, i took it to a rewire and he said the fault is from the brain box and that it will go back to normal after some time.

I am guessing your car has a separate ac compressor fan? I will recommend you check both fans, your fan speed should be higher when heat or demand on the engine is high, so check the control on those fan speed. Lastly check your AC gas pressure, hopefully it wasn't over charged.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by codemaster2much: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
boxypane:
Good evening bro. Nice thread I must say.
Pls what is your take on the Volkswagen Passat 2015?
ensure you buy a good unit, someone I know bought it and ran mad within two years

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by codemaster2much: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
boxypane:
Good boss. Pls I have an issue. Had my Gasket changed for my 2014 Camry which was slightly damaged due to overheating. Does changing the Gasket automatically stop the overheating? I also noticed that my car doesn't have Radiator leakage but I have to put water like every 2 days.

Check for leaks, check for white smoke at exhaust when engine is running
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ksmart027(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
codemaster2much:
ensure you buy a good unit, someone I know both it and ran mad within two years
So na the car make am run mad cheesy

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olaboyeh(m): 2:16am On Aug 30, 2023
Grupo:

My 07 corolla has the same code.

I have not really done anything about it.

Do you experience gear issues when driving?

no issues
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by yemkoguru(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2023
Hi Gazzuzz, I have this DC 07 V6 3.0 but the fuel consumption baffles me alot 5.5km/Ltr! any solution or it is normal?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by codemaster2much: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
yemkoguru:
Hi Gazzuzz, I have this DC 07 V6 3.0 but the fuel consumption baffles me alot 5.5km/Ltr! any solution or it is normal?
Check if you have a check engine light then scan and post code
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ianian: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2023
Hi Gurus,

My sienna makes a noise and a scan shows its the cylinder 6 that's misfiring.

I need to know the current price of ignition coil and NGK spark plugs please.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by streetwise2015: 12:34am On Sep 01, 2023
Brothers my catalyst was missing in my 2006 Camry and I did the working catalyst instead of the follow come because of money..let’s say I buy fuel 7k the highest I can make with it is 6k..My check engine light came on and scanned it.it shows my 02 sensor is bad which google says 02 sensor can impact in fuel consumption..Don’t know what I can do about the fuel consumption..ur inputs will be so much appreciated
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by KOMBE: 2:32am On Sep 01, 2023
streetwise2015:
Brothers my catalyst was missing in my 2006 Camry and I did the working catalyst instead of the follow come because of money..let’s say I buy fuel 7k the highest I can make with it is 6k..My check engine light came on and scanned it.it shows my 02 sensor is bad which google says 02 sensor can impact in fuel consumption..Don’t know what I can do about the fuel consumption..ur inputs will be so much appreciated

You need to get the original catalyst or the O2 sensor will continue to give wrong information to the ECU to supply more air to the engine which also means more fuel to balance the air/fuel ratio.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by KOMBE: 2:38am On Sep 01, 2023
NattyO:
Hi Mr Gazzuzz and all..

Pls kindly advice..tnks

Most likely to be water pump failure. The RPM increases at higher speed which means more work for the moving parts of the pump. If you also add water to radiator after some days then the pump is a toast

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by KOMBE: 2:43am On Sep 01, 2023
boxypane:
Good boss. Pls I have an issue. Had my Gasket changed for my 2014 Camry which was slightly damaged due to overheating. Does changing the Gasket automatically stop the overheating? I also noticed that my car doesn't have Radiator leakage but I have to put water like every 2 days.

You don't get leaks only from radiator, please check all the hosts and especially the water pump for leaks too
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by KOMBE: 2:50am On Sep 01, 2023
adubam:
Hello Gazuzz. I noticed my car Camry 2.2 Acceleration on hill is very slow but after the hills it moves faster. What could be the problem?

One of the cylinders may be bad, you can go for a compression test considering the age of that ride
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cyif2003(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2023
Good day. Pls my 2011 Toyota corrolla fan belt always cut when u on d a.c…. Don’t no what cut b d cause? Don’t no if it d pulley or compressor .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2023
cyif2003:
Good day. Pls my 2011 Toyota corrolla fan belt always cut when u on d a.c…. Don’t no what cut b d cause? Don’t no if it d pulley or compressor .
Did you replace your compressor recently?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adubam(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
KOMBE:

One of the cylinders may be bad, you can go for a compression test considering the age of that ride

Thank you. It was the Air flow cabin hose was torn and one of the Plug cables damage.

All is working fine now.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kenosky1: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
I have used my 2009 Toyota Camry V6 engine for 3 years now though the mileage added is about 25,000 miles. Planned to change the gearbox oil but an expert in gearbox repairs and maintenance said that the car will be reprogrammed after changing the oil else the car will develop some fault. I have not heard of such and therefore seeking for advise from my people. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kenosky1:
I have used my 2009 Toyota Camry V6 engine for 3 years now though the mileage added is about 25,000 miles. Planned to change the gearbox oil but an expert in gearbox repairs and maintenance said that the car will be reprogrammed after changing the oil else the car will develop some fault. I have not heard of such and therefore seeking for advise from my people. Thanks
It's a lie

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Grupo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kenosky1:

You are about to thread in dangerous territories sha.

Make sure you engage the services of a proper professional autotech outlet to do the change o.

Else, you go use your own hands chase yourself away from heaven into purgatory.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by harshimyomesk: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Good day oga Gazzuzz and all. Plz am having an issue with my vehicle Honda Civic 06, the right side shaft head(CV axle) keeps pulling out (leaving alittle clearance) from the gearbox, causing loss is atf fluid. After pushing it back to it place (the shaft head) it will stop the leakage for awhile and later the pull out still occur. Please what is the cause of this pull out and how can it be fixed permanently.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
harshimyomesk:

Good day oga Gazzuzz and all. Plz am having an issue with my vehicle, the right side shaft head(CV axle) keeps pulling out (leaving alittle clearance) from the gearbox, causing loss is atf fluid. After pushing it back to it place (the shaft head) it will stop the leakage for awhile and later the pull out still occur. Please what is the cause of this pull out and how can it be fixed permanently.
You can as well do well by adding the brand and year of the car.
Possible you have a short shaft rod.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by harshimyomesk: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
jceesquare:

You can as well do well by adding the brand and year of the car.
Possible you have a short shaft rod.
Sorry it's Civic 06, and thanks for your quick reply. there hasn't been any recent change of this said shafts (Since the pass 3years).
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
harshimyomesk:

Sorry it's Civic 06, and thanks for your quick reply. there hasn't been any recent change of this said shafts (Since the pass 3years).
I'll give you different likely cause remotely.
1. If you've changed the front hub, and shaft head (outer CV axle) recently, confirm if your mechanic used the right one.
2. If you've done any work on the car that would warrant you take out the shaft, confirm if there was any rubber or foam in the shaft cup or there was jam nut on the shaft thread. If there was any, then you have the wrong part and your mechanic would have to return those contraptions rubber back to as a temporary fix (do this kazeem style at your risk), or outrightly change the entire thing (an equally risky job for a careless mechanic)
3. Inspect if the seal is bad and replace (another dirty job for a careless mechanic)
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by harshimyomesk: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
jceesquare:

I'll give you different likely cause remotely.
1. If you've changed the front hub, and shaft head (outer CV axle) recently, confirm if your mechanic used the right one.
2. If you've done any work on the car that would warrant you take out the shaft, confirm if there was any rubber or foam in the shaft cup or there was jam nut on the shaft thread. If there was any, then you have the wrong part and your mechanic would have to return those contraptions rubber back to as a temporary fix (do this kazeem style at your risk), or outrightly change the entire thing (an equally risky job for a careless mechanic)
3. Inspect if the seal is bad and replace (another dirty job for a careless mechanic)
Thanks for your input, to answer your questions.
1. No change of any of those parts.
2.no work done on the shaft either.
3. The seal is intact, the leakages stop once the inner cv-axle is Puch back in the gearbox. And this stay ok for awhile
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 6:05am On Sep 09, 2023
harshimyomesk:

Thanks for your input, to answer your questions.
1. No change of any of those parts.
2.no work done on the shaft either.
3. The seal is intact, the leakages stop once the inner cv-axle is Puch back in the gearbox. And this stay ok for awhile
You'll need a mechanic to physically inspect your CV axle assembly (rod, cup, head, and the likes), hub, and drive axle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.