Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (611917 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Sirchiboy: 9:46am On Jan 31
GAZZUZZ:
[s][/s]Free consultation on car Fixes and car purchases

Just ask, and I'll give you my candid unbiased advice here on autos.

Which colour of coolant is for corrolla 2011 s.
Owners having been using water
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Hustlersdiary: 12:44pm On Jan 31
Good afternoon, please what’s the price of 2008 rag v6 gear box. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by senator2k9(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31
AdisaOwala:

Good day boss

Abeg how you take solve the p060A code?

I don frustrate taya for here

WhatsApp 08034059397

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dare01: 12:04pm On Feb 04
Good morning guys, I drive a Camry 2012 v6 se and after I did a scan he threw p0057(H02s heater control circuit low bank 2 sensor 2 and p2241(02 sensor positive control current low bank 2 sensor 1. I changed the bank 2 sensor1(not brand new denso but used denso 02 sensor purchase buy my mechanic from Ladipo market) which is the one opposite the radiator fans but the bank 2 sensor 2 02 sensor was not change yesterday. I did a reset after change but the two codes stills remains despite changing one of the sensor. Please could someone advise what to do. Also the catalyst is still intact
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by designmaverick: 11:35am On Feb 16
Good morning Everyone. So I was driving yesterday and then the check engine light came up.

I got home and picked my scanner to scan the car and had this error code.

I’m quite confused what the issue is or what the cause might be.

House please help

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16
designmaverick:
Good morning Everyone. So I was driving yesterday and then the check engine light came up.

House please help
Change the faulty sensor.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chrisxp56: 7:31pm On Feb 16
Good evening @ GAZZUZZ and everyone, I have a Toyota RAV4 2002 model that the top gasket was changed and the valve grinded too , after the mechanic finished coupling, the motor has refused to start: no spark and no fuel. It's been diagnosed by 2 persons and they said it's ECU, it has been replaced but no spark but the fuel pumps. What could be the problem? The technicians said that it needs a matching ECU( brain box) for it to start. It's be a week now.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16
Chrisxp56:
Good evening @ GAZZUZZ and everyone, I have a Toyota RAV4 2002 model that the top gasket was changed and the valve grinded too , after the mechanic finished coupling, the motor has refused to start: no spark and no fuel. It's been diagnosed by 2 persons and they said it's ECU, it has been replaced but no spark but the fuel pumps. What could be the problem? The technicians said that it needs a matching ECU( brain box) for it to start. It's be a week now.

no pulse. My guess, no pulsar plate installed when coupling back. Remove crank sensor to peep inside the hole for its presence .

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by remi4ever(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16
Please where can I locate the Throttle Actuator module in my Honda accord 2003?

I have a U0107, and I'm trying to trace the module.

I have googled, but I kept seeing the image of the throttle body.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by remi4ever(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16
designmaverick:

House please help
.. Your oxygen sensor is bad or excess air is going into your engine.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chrisxp56: 4:26pm On Feb 17
GAZZUZZ:

no pulse. My guess, no pulsar plate installed when coupling back. Remove crank sensor to peep inside the hole for its presence .

He didn't touch the pulsar plate, only changed the top gasket but he admitted that he bridged a wire that is where the problem started. They have tried about 6 ECU yet none worked, only one was able to pump fuel but no spark in the coil. Right now I'm about to tow the car to my house.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by KINGreignn: 5:31am On Feb 21
Chrisxp56:

Post your VIN for me.
Have a very competent technician check and undo bridged wires, melted and exposed wires. He should also test and correct all fuses relays that are affected.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cellgevityonlin: 3:14pm On Feb 21
Hello GAZZUZZ, please I drive a 2006 Toyota Corolla with automatic transmission. Whenever I throttle, I notice that once I get to 60km/HR or 80km/HR my car start to rev sometimes getting to 4000/5000rpm and it won't pass that 80km/hr. Once it gets below 60km/HR again it jerks and it will start to increase speed. Sometimes it would cut off from that 80km/HR and the rpm meter will come down to Zero with the engine shutting off in the process.

Please what could be the problem
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21
cellgevityonlin:
Hello GAZZUZZ, please I drive a 2006 Toyota Corolla with automatic transmission. Whenever I throttle, I notice that once I get to 60km/HR or 80km/HR my car start to rev sometimes getting to 4000/5000rpm and it won't pass that 80km/hr. Once it gets below 60km/HR again it jerks and it will start to increase speed. Sometimes it would cut off from that 80km/HR and the rpm meter will come down to Zero with the engine shutting off in the process.

Please what could be the problem

Remote diagnosis not possible with this explanation
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chrisxp56: 11:23am On Feb 24
KINGreignn:

Post your VIN for me.
Have a very competent technician check and undo bridged wires, melted and exposed wires. He should also test and correct all fuses relays that are affected.

Thank you, it's been checked by a competent technician it's the starting sensor wire was pulling out from the socket. After connecting it properly the motor was on and working fine.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chrisxp56: 11:27am On Feb 24
KINGreignn:

Post your VIN for me.

Starting sensor wire was pulling out and fixed motor working fine now

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chrisxp56: 1:50pm On Feb 24
Please my Toyota RAV4 2002 model doesn't accelerate very fast ( when you start the car and idle for 3 minutes then you drive or reverse it doesn't move very speedily or when you drive from the corner to expressway it stalls) , my mechanic has changed the fuel pump three times plugs 4 times, serviced the nuzzle and used a carburator cleaner on the throttle mouth but I'm still having the same problem. Please help!!! Scan says it's oxygen sensor but I don't if that is correct reason giving how much I've spent
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 10:32am On Feb 25
I just got a 2014 corolla sport. I noticed the car doesn't accelerate as fast as it should. 0-60 should come with some torque. But that only happens when on sport mode...
please is this a norm for the 2014 corolla or is there something I need to fix. Note, there is no error code as the check engine light is clean. My mech said I should check the fuel pump. The car just doest accelerate on start up but moves properly when the car has gotten to about 60.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by KINGreignn: 10:54am On Feb 25
chuuxxy:
I just got a 2014 corolla sport. I noticed the car doesn't accelerate as fast as it should. 0-60 should come with some torque. But that only happens when on sport mode...
please is this a norm for the 2014 corolla or is there something I need to fix. Note, there is no error code as the check engine light is clean. My mech said I should check the fuel pump. The car just doest accelerate on start up but moves properly when the car has gotten to about 60.

If your car is a corolla S, your car uses a CVT fluid. Only use GENUINE TOYOTA CVT FLUID TYPE CVT-FE.

Change the oil and you should observe some difference. There are some procedures to changing the CVT fluid though.

For benefit of doubt, snap the VIN sticker and post so I know.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ontolegit(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25
@GAZUZ and all experts in the house. Please my toyota corolla 2003 manual have been showing check engine light having diagnosed it with OBD scanner PO300. What can be done as the technician changed all the spark plugs, faulty coil and fuel pump.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25
ontolegit:
@GAZUZ and all experts in the house. Please my toyota corolla 2003 manual have been showing check engine light having diagnosed it with OBD scanner PO300. What can be done as the technician changed all the spark plugs, faulty coil and fuel pump.

Vacuum line installed wrongly

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 4:12pm On Feb 25
That's it.
The oil was changed exactly one year ago when it was purchased

KINGreignn:

If your car is a corolla S, your car uses a CVT fluid. Only use GENUINE TOYOTA CVT FLUID TYPE CVT-FE.

Change the oil and you should observe some difference. There are some procedures to changing the CVT fluid though.

For benefit of doubt, snap the VIN sticker and post so I know.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chuuxxy: 4:18pm On Feb 25
Chief GAZZUZZ your input is needed. Also, ill like to note that aside the acceleration, the transmission works perfectly

chuuxxy:
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Lordcrixus: 6:59am On Feb 26
chuuxxy:
That's it.

Did you perform a VIN check before buying the car?
The picture i saw is not pleasant to the eye
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by KINGreignn: 7:18am On Feb 26
chuuxxy:
That's it.

Google K313 transmission.
Also, Google K313 Transmission fluid type.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mickee2u(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26
Hi Gazzuzz, please what does it mean for my dash lights to be flickering like that? Like there's a current issue or something? I have a code P0012 actualy which needs fixing but this dashboard lights flashimg like that just started yesterday morning. And the car gives a jerk at intervals when I'm not moving. The moment I get driving fast, it does not jerk. Even with the code, it has never done this till yesterday morning. What might be the cause please? I'm trying to upload a very short video so you can see what I'm talking about
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26
mickee2u:
Hi Gazzuzz, please what does it mean for my dash lights to be flickering like that? Like there's a current issue or something? I have a code P0012 actualy which needs fixing but this dashboard lights flashimg like that just started yesterday morning. And the car gives a jerk at intervals when I'm not moving. The moment I get driving fast, it does not jerk. Even with the code, it has never done this till yesterday morning. What might be the cause please? I'm trying to upload a very short video so you can see what I'm talking about
Check battery terminals. They might not be tightened enough.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cyif2003(m): 11:04am On Feb 27
Good day. Pls my Toyota Camry 2010 when ever I start up d car I hear a loud sound on d top part of d engine and later d engine normalizes. This happens most tyms when I park d car for about 2hrs or more. D mechanic said It’s d cam. And he said if I change it, it will still occur later. Anybody had such experience
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Grupo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27
cyif2003:
Good day. Pls my Toyota Camry 2010 when ever I start up d car I hear a loud sound on d top part of d engine and later d engine normalizes. This happens most tyms when I park d car for about 2hrs or more. D mechanic said It’s d cam. And he said if I change it, it will still occur later. Anybody had such experience

Your mechanic is right. It's the cam gear.

If you change it with brand new one and use the recommended oil for your car, it'll not reoccur anytime soon.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by remi4ever(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27
@gazzuzz

Hello sir. I have been battling with this u0107 throttle actuator control module error. This happens only in the evening when the car has sit under the sun for a long time. I have changed the "injector mouth". My Rewire has checked the wiring.

PS, only happens when car is hot. Doesn't happen in the morning.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cyif2003(m): 12:01am On Feb 28
Grupo:

Your mechanic is right. It's the cam gear.

If you change it with brand new one and use the recommended oil for your car, it'll not reoccur anytime soon.

U have an idea of the cost? Also driving the car like this will it cause any immediate damage ?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 6:46am On Feb 28
remi4ever:
@gazzuzz

Hello sir. I have been battling with this u0107 throttle actuator control module error. This happens only in the evening when the car has sit under the sun for a long time. I have changed the "injector mouth". My Rewire has checked the wiring.

PS, only happens when car is hot. Doesn't happen in the morning.
It's normal with Suzuki swift.

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.