Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614054 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Tetrahedron: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

yes. Message 08033910382

Ok thanks,
I will message you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

The matter, nor too clear like that.

https://engineswork.com/transmission-fluid/honda-civic-transmission-fluid-capacity.html

As e be like this, what do you advice?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by 93RD(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2023
Good morning Gazzuzz, please i have a 2008 corrola that had over heating issue and came with a different AC compressor (not for corrola) so i changed it along side the rad fan (which i was told was the reason for the overheating). Now the overheating has stopped when driving on a norm, but as soon as i turn on the AC, the temperature guage rises toward the highest and goes back to mid as soon as i turn it off back. This frightens me due to the trauma i faced on 3mb while battling overheating on a regular. Please any advice will be greatly appreciated as i am always on the move very early and late at nights and this isn't the time to be having car issues in Lagos.

Modified: I also noticed that my fuel guage wasn't accurate, i took it to a rewire and he said the fault is from the brain box and that it will go back to normal after some time.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2023
93RD:
Good morning Gazzuzz, please i have a 2008 corrola that had over heating issue and came with a different AC compressor (not for corrola) so i changed it along side the rad fan (which i was told was the reason for the overheating). Now the overheating has stopped when driving on a norm, but as soon as i turn on the AC, the temperature guage rises toward the highest and goes back to mid as soon as i turn it off back. This frightens me due to the trauma i faced on 3mb while battling overheating on a regular. Please any advice will be greatly appreciated as i am always on the move very early and late at nights and this isn't the time to be having car issues in Lagos.

Modified: I also noticed that my fuel guage wasn't accurate, i took it to a rewire and he said the fault is from the brain box and that it will go back to normal after some time.

Sorry, no remote solutions
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by azeezkahn: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2023
Good morning to the house
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by boxypane(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
Good evening bro. Nice thread I must say.
Pls what is your take on the Volkswagen Passat 2015?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by boxypane(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Good boss. Pls I have an issue. Had my Gasket changed for my 2014 Camry which was slightly damaged due to overheating. Does changing the Gasket automatically stop the overheating? I also noticed that my car doesn't have Radiator leakage but I have to put water like every 2 days.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by islandah: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2023
Good morning, boss. Please I have a Passat B6 and recently noticed serious vibrations when I'm on speeds around 90kmh. The vibration stops when I drop speeds to under 75kmh. The problem still persists and recently started hearing some clunking noise from the wheels area. My mechanic also test drove the car and advised changing one of the shocks, both brake discs and also the shafts. I have also recently done a balancing and alignment and rotated my tyres, still same. Thank you for your help in advance.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Olatoman(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Oga Gazzuzz, good evening

You helped with your input around Dec last year and things got resolved.

But now I have an issue that's been persistent for a while.

My engine is leaking oil, my mechanic in lagos had the oil seal changed around May, but issue been persistent. Used a mechanic in Abk who is good with engine rebuilds (twice in abk) but issue persists.

He says its likely a part of the engine that has the issue, and only way to get it is by getting another engine or find an accidented vehicle that one can scrap from.

What can I genuinely do, as of now, I need to top up the oil once every week or 2 weeks (dependent on how long I drive)

Another thing is the engine was worked, and the oxygen sensors up and down part were welded shut.

It's a 2008 Camry, 4 plugs vvti engine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kobarney(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
boxypane:
Good boss. Pls I have an issue. Had my Gasket changed for my 2014 Camry which was slightly damaged due to overheating. Does changing the Gasket automatically stop the overheating? I also noticed that my car doesn't have Radiator leakage but I have to put water like every 2 days.

I de this boat too o.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by boxypane(m): 1:58am On Jul 28, 2023
kobarney:

I de this boat too o.
Boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Capitas7: 6:56am On Jul 28, 2023
Good morning Oga Gazzuzz.
My 2017 Honda pilot V6 jerks when accelerating between 35 and 50mph. It also takes time to accelerate from 35-65mph in general. When I turn off the Economy mode, the acceleration is a little smoother, but not completely. Could thia be some transmission issue? As advised, I went for a scan and it returned "0 DTC".
Secondly, it makes loud squeaky sounds like an a car with a dagling dislocated part (I sometimes think of it as a dangling from bumper, even though I am almost sure it is not) in the first 10-15mins of motion. The fact that this sound stops after some minutes confuses me.
This car was recently bought used and the mileage is relatively fair (67k).

I am afraid these problems are common among users of this model/edition based on what I have read online.

Please advise, and thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2023
Capitas7:
My 2017 Honda pilot V6 jerks when accelerating between 35 and 50mph. It also takes time to accelerate from 35-65mph in general. When I turn off the Economy mode, the acceleration is a little smoother, but not completely. Could thia be some transmission issue? As advised, I went for a scan and it returned "0 DTC".
Secondly, it makes loud squeaky sounds like an a car with a dagling dislocated part (I sometimes think of it as a dangling from bumper, even though I am almost sure it is not) in the first 10-15mins of motion. The fact that this sound stops after some minutes confuses me.

I am afraid these problems are common among users of this model/edition based on what I have read online.

This will require physical inspection
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kingdemu: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
boxypane:
This is common sense bro. If the gasket was damaged due to overheating, then why do you think that just changing the gasket which was damaged by overheating would solve the overheating itself? Wouldn't the new gasket be damaged by same overheating instead? Go fix the source of your overheating before replacing gasket.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by boxypane(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kingdemu:
This is common sense bro. If the gasket was damaged due to overheating, then why do you think that just changing the gasket which was damaged by overheating would solve the overheating itself? Wouldn't the new gasket be damaged by same overheating instead? Go fix the source of your overheating before replacing gasket.
Yeah. Pls what about the frequent watering of the radiator sir? I have to put water in the radiator every two days and I don't have a leaking radiator.
Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Capitas7: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

This will require physical inspection

Thank you for the response. I will schedule one as soon as possible.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Germanhunter(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Please can I get your number?
I will like to bring my car to your work shop this week

Thanks boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Igemburg(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Good day peeps

I need quick intervention on my Honda civic 2009 Gearbox issues
I experience heavy jerk when shifting from Park or Neutral into Drive or reverse, it delays a little before jerking heavily.
But runs smoothly when moving.
I have changed the 2 solenoids, change the oil still the same, my mechanic suggest changing the Gearbox but am not convinced my Gearbox is totally bad just like that, I think it's a solvable problem. Kindly help in this regards if you have ever experienced such and solved it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Grupo(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2023
Igemburg:
Good day peeps

I experience heavy jerk when shifting from Park or Neutral into Drive or reverse, it delays a little before jerking heavily.
I have changed the 2 solenoids, change the oil still the same, my mechanic suggest changing the Gearbox but am not convinced my Gearbox is totally bad just like that, I think it's a solvable problem. Kindly help in this regards if you have ever experienced such and solved it.

Why not scan the car?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Igemburg(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
Grupo:

Why not scan the car?
P0746 -Line pressure solenoid valve harness is open shorted or stucked off
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by adubam(m): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hello Gazuzz. I noticed my car Camry 2.2 Acceleration on hill is very slow but after the hills it moves faster. What could be the problem?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Igemburg:
Good day peeps

most cases the problem is not the electrical part of the solenoid; the problem is foreign material obstructing the mechanical function of the solenoid or the flow of the fluid through the transmission valve body.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Igemburg(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

So no solution order than to change the gearbox?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
boxypane:

Yeah. Pls what about the frequent watering of the radiator sir? I have to put water in the radiator every two days and I don't have a leaking radiator.
Thanks.
Probably leaking into the engine. This is dangerous bro. Take it for a fix asap
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chukel(m): 1:18am On Aug 07, 2023
Capitas7:

VCM is bad
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2023
chukel:
VCM is bad
You can't be too sure. Yes a faulty VCM might cause poor acceleration and all that because the engine is running on fewer cylinders, but jumping to a conclusion without physically diagnosing the car would be same as throwing parts at it.
Capitas7 you'll need a professional bidirectional scan tool to run a full system diagnosis and check live scan readings to know what's wrong with the engine performance.
For the rattle noise, only a test drive on different road surface to simulate your complain would help direct your technician on where to check.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chukel(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2023
jceesquare:

You can't be too sure. Yes a faulty VCM might cause poor acceleration and all that because the engine is running on fewer cylinders, but jumping to a conclusion without physically diagnosing the car would be same as throwing parts at it.
Capitas7 you'll need a professional bidirectional scan tool to run a full system diagnosis and check live scan readings to know what's wrong with the engine performance.
For the rattle noise, only a test drive on different road surface to simulate your complain would help direct your technician on where to check.
you are right. Not for certain it's VCM but one of the possibilities. Since there are no codes, it could also be fuel pump. He needs a thorough investigation.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Capitas7: 4:23am On Aug 10, 2023
chukel:
VCM is bad
Thank you for the suggestion.
jceesquare:

Thank you for this explanation and will do as advised. The issue I have with the dealership technicians here is that they sometimes give quotes to solve problems other than the one being complained about. It has happened to my wife in the past (two instances within the last two years). I think I need a stand-alone (one-man business) technicians to do the scan and test-driving. If I understand your point correctly, the result from the scan I shared is because the scan device is not sophisticated enough, right?

chukel:
you are right. Not for certain it's VCM but one of the possibilities. Since there are no codes, it could also be fuel pump. He needs a thorough investigation.

Thank you for the additional notes. I will share here, whatever they say it is. I am hopeful it is not beyond what the three of you have kindly suggested. My greatest fear has been transmission issues.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chukel(m): 6:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Capitas7:

Thank you for this explanation and will do as advised. The issue I have with the dealership technicians here is that they sometimes give quotes to solve problems other than the one being complained about. It has happened to my wife in the past (two instances within the last two years). I think I need a stand-alone (one-man business) technicians to do the scan and test-driving. If I understand your point correctly, the result from the scan I shared is because the scan device is not sophisticated enough, right?

Thank you for the additional notes. I will share here, whatever they say it is. I am hopeful it is not beyond what the three of you have kindly suggested. My greatest fear has been transmission issues.
Can you start the car and snap your dashboard/instrument panel while idling? Is your VTM-4 on?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jceesquare(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2023
Capitas7:

If you're within Lagos, feel free to contact me on 07089030689 for physical diagnosis.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Josiah360: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
Hello Gazzuzz, please which one would you recommend between Suzuki Every and Daihatsu Hijet? Thanks in advance
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Josiah360:
Hello Gazzuzz, please which one would you recommend between Suzuki Every and Daihatsu Hijet? Thanks in advance

Every parts are easier to source

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.