Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Courage From Their Cowardice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Courage From Their Cowardice (1563 Views)

Can't Our Christians Leaders Tell Our Leaders The Truth ? Cowardice Or ??? / Is Suicide Bravery Or Cowardice? How Is It A Sin? / Conquer Your Fears With These Courage-building Bible Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courage From Their Cowardice by eviana3(f): 12:35am On Nov 07, 2020
SOLEMN STATEMENT FOR THE MINORITY BIBLE-BELIEVING CHRISTIANS ONLY........(ALSO PLACED ON MY "SIGNS OF THE TIMES" THREAD).
THIS IS ADDRESSED TO CHRISTIANS WHO WILL STAND FIRM REGARDLESS OF WHAT COMES...
MANY OF US NOW HAVE COWARDICE WHERE THERE SHOULD BE COURAGE......
ONE DAY THE TWO SIDES WILL BE DISTINGUISHABLE AND THOSE THAT "GO ALONG TO GET ALONG" TO APPEASE PEOPLE, RATHER THAN THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND ISRAEL, OR OUT OF FEAR OF REPERCUSSIONS WILL SURELY FALL...... THAT IS A GUARANTEE.
READ PRAYERFULLY AND EXAMINE YOURSELF TO SEE IF YOU ARE IN THE FAITH...
BLESSINGS- EVIANA

NOT MY PUBLISHED WORKS

"Ministers and people need the converting power of grace before they will be able to stand in the day of the Lord. The world is fast approaching that point in iniquity and human depravity when God's interference will become necessary. And at that time His professed followers should be more marked for their fidelity to His holy law. Their prayer will be as that of David: “It is time for Thee, Lord, to work: for they have made void Thy law.” And by their conduct they will say: “Therefore I love Thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.” The very contempt that is shown to the law of God is sufficient reason why His commandment-keeping people should come to the front and show their esteem and reverence for His downtrodden law.

“And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.” The very atmosphere is polluted with sin. Soon God's people will be tested by fiery trials, and the great proportion of those who now appear to be genuine and true will prove to be base metal. Instead of being strengthened and confirmed by opposition, threats, and abuse, they will cowardly take the side of the opposers. The promise is: “Them that honor Me I will honor.” Shall we be less firmly attached to God's law because the world at large have attempted to make it void?

Already the judgments of God are abroad in the land, as seen in storms, in floods, in tempests, in earthquakes, in peril by land and by sea. The great I AM is speaking to those who make void His law. When God's wrath is poured out upon the earth, who will then be able to stand? Now is the time for God's people to show themselves true to principle.

When the religion of Christ is most held in contempt, when His law is most despised, then should our zeal be the warmest and our courage and firmness the most unflinching.

To stand in defense of truth and righteousness when the majority forsake us, to fight the battles of the Lord when champions are few—this will be our test.

At this time we must gather warmth from the coldness of others, courage from their cowardice, and loyalty from their treason. The nation will be on the side of the great rebel leader." (5T 135-136)
Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by eviana3(f): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
Encouragement for the Sincere Child of God Who May Need It....

Romans 8:33-39 (KJV)

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by eviana3(f): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
So I was thinking about something the other day while talking with a friend.
The wonderful thing about the Holy Spirit is that He will bring to one's remembrance past situations where He either delivered from, warned about, guided through or "to", comforted or encouraged through a scripture, text, person or song etc.
I realized that I do not "thank" Him enough...

So I wanted to do that now because I have been extremely encouraged just over the past few days...

When I tell you that the Holy Spirit gives discernment and knows those innermost, unspoken thoughts/concerns that one may have....AND THEN DELIVERS (and one knows that it was Him)....it becomes a thing of overwhelming gratitude! He reveals people and situations that one may or may not have properly vetted...and gently lets one know that something "is" or "is not" right...and to steer clear....discernment which is my big thing that I've written about under my former monikers on N.L.
He also gives unexpected blessings at and in the most interesting times and ways.
The other day, I was concerned about a particular thing...which I had said to no one. I was racking my brain trying to figure out my plans "A", "B", and "C". That morning, about an hour later or so, I called someone speaking about an irrelevant subject (nothing of importance at all)and it was through that person that an unexpected blessing came! That person asked me a random question which led to producing my blessing! Through that particular person...who I never mentioned a word about my situation...wasn't thinking anything about it at that time. Brought back to my remembrance was Phil.4:19 (God supplying all my needs....) my scripture verse on Monday!
When I tell you that the Holy Spirit knows those utter groanings which sometimes haven't been prayed, but yet He knows one's heart, and answers so plainly, oh yes, He deserves our praise and gratitude. He deserves it anyway, and everyday. But there are times when it's so obvious..that one's faith gets strengthened even more.
It's like He's saying to me, "My daughter ______, I love you and I have you". "You are mine". "I will be there with you". "I'm not going anywhere".
Mercy..

Feel free to place your name in the blank.
We, Christians, are blessed so tremendously daily that if we would actually count the "basics" that we take for granted, we would still be counting.
I know those sincere Christians understand what I am saying.
Just be encouraged and know that God loves you intensely and will provide for and protect you.
Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Eviana(f): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Wanted to share a tiny snippett of an encouraging devotional message excerpt (for anyone else also needing something from the Lord) that I received a few hours ago. This was refreshing to my soul....

John 14:27
Peace, I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

"The peace that Christ gave to His disciples, and for which we pray, is the peace born of truth, a peace that is not to be quenched because of division.
Without...may be wars and fightings, jealousies, envies, hatred, strife; but the peace of Christ is not that which the world giveth or take away...."

1 Like

Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Eviana(f): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Part 1

LUKE 9:26 (KJV)
Forwhosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed when He shall come in His glory, and in His Father's and of the Holy Angels

You know it takes a lot to be courageous.
The majority of people are not.
Of course, there are various reasons (even some justifiable).
One has to wonder, though, what the motivating force is behind one's courage for whatever situation he/she faces.

While I haven't promoted--(meaning talked about or watching videos)--worldly music for several years, nor listened to it religiously like I used to years ago, there was one thing that seemed to make certain artists songs richer: experience. The artists whose singles or albums weren't necessary platinum, double or triple platinum--nor were oftentimes the most popular artists, usually had some pain behind the words that they expressed in somr of their songs...And you could tell.
They powerfully vocally expressed those words and listeners could relate & understand the message.
They did so with courage.

Courage at the expense of, in spite of (at least for the making of a particular song) a disinterest in record sales, popularity, promotional shows, concerts or tours. They had to express themselves in that manner at that time...overwhelmed with passion.
The same concept for gospel artists too....or probably any other music genre expressing feeling through words/song.
They sang their hearts out, showed vulnerability, at the expense of what anyone thought.

So what am I saying to us, Christians?

To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Eviana:
UPDATE- Number removed @6:48 p.m.
Time limit up.

Listed on profile for 7 minutes only.
Not on WhatsApp or Telegram.
Number available for 24 hrs only.
Special Invitation
6.48pm after your 24 hours have elapsed, let's chat about your strikers. Since you gained the "courage" yesterday to openly put out an application for boys to apply; then, "man" enough to discuss them here openly too, oh King of the boys.

Come boldly and display your courage. 6.48pm Nigerian time todays.

If you don't you are a coward. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Eviana,

I'm right on time. Where are you? grin

That your mouth running like a water dam yesterday..... cheesy Let us read about your recruiting process. Who and who are dying to talk to you? Who talked to the person who know people in high places in the US?

Shiooor! Rubbish!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm still around coward. grin grin
Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Eviana,
All your mind for so long is that you are a goddess with beauty and everyone wants to use you to move to the US. I can bet it that no one reasonable phoned you. Strikers may. So let's know the strikers who you talked to. And if no one phoned you....shame on you. Shame on you. The woman who has made america the paradize everyone wants to enter. Hahahha. So, its your number that is Special. Screw you and your damn number. Just insulting everyone here. Who the heck are you? You are nobody. I mean...nobody. absolutely....nobody. Your pride will make everyone leave you alone.

Even all those you followed, I demanded you unfollow me cos you are not worth someone who should follow me. I checked and non of those you are following followed you back. It says a lot. Maybe after this, one of them will follow you just to not make you look stu.pid.

You are so unpopular now. My papa is ibo...may mama is "lamelikana". grin So full of herself like a she goat. Bully. Always bullying.

I have just started with you.
Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Eviana(f): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Eviana:
Part 1

LUKE 9:26 (KJV)
Forwhosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed when He shall come in His glory, and in His Father's and of the Holy Angels

You know it takes a lot to be courageous.
The majority of people are not.
Of course, there are various reasons (even some justifiable).
One has to wonder, though, what the motivating force is behind one's courage for whatever situation he/she faces.

While I haven't promoted--(meaning talked about or watching videos)--worldly music for several years, nor listened to it religiously like I used to years ago, there was one thing that seemed to make certain artists songs richer: experience. The artists whose singles or albums weren't necessary platinum, double or triple platinum--nor were oftentimes the most popular artists, usually had some pain behind the words that they expressed in somr of their songs...And you could tell.
They powerfully vocally expressed those words and listeners could relate & understand the message.
They did so with courage.

Courage at the expense of, in spite of (at least for the making of a particular song) a disinterest in record sales, popularity, promotional shows, concerts or tours. They had to express themselves in that manner at that time...overwhelmed with passion.
The same concept for gospel artists too....or probably any other music genre expressing feeling through words/song.
They sang their hearts out, showed vulnerability, at the expense of what anyone thought.

So what am I saying to us, Christians?

To Be Continued...
Part 2

In church last week, while not the subject of the sermon, the minister was talking about an incident where he felt he would need a "Gideon"  Judges, Chapters: 6-8-- moment.

You know, where Gideon asked the Lord for a sign to fight the Midianite army in order to deliver Israel (through use of a fleece a few times).

The story is in (Judges 6: 33-40 KJV).

It is the next part, however (Judges 7), where God prepares Gideon to go to war with the Midianites but first reduces  the amount of soldiers in his army from "32,000" to "10,000" to a measley "300"!
The army they were to go up against numbered 132,000!
Why would God reduce such a large number down to less than a tenth?
Wouldn't more soldiers mean a sure victory?

"Those who were unwilling to face danger and hardships, or whose worldly interests would draw their hearts from the work of God, would add no strength to the armies of Israel. Their presence would prove only a cause of weakness."
"By the simplest means character is often tested."

"....The three hundred chosen men not only possessed courage and self-control, but they were men of faith. They had not defiled themselves with idolatry."

"....Success does not depend upon numbers. God could deliver by few as well as by many. He us honored not so much by the great numbers as by the character of those who serve Him
"
Pages 548-550
Patriarchs & Prophets by Ellen G.White

To Be Continued....
Personal Application of Courage vs. Cowardice

1 Like

Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Eviana:

Part 2

In church last week, while not the subject of the sermon, the minister was talking about an incident where he felt he would need a "Gideon"  Judges, Chapters: 6-8-- moment.

You know, where Gideon asked the Lord for a sign to fight the Midianite army in order to deliver Israel (through use of a fleece a few times).

The story is in (Judges 6: 33-40 KJV).

It is the next part, however (Judges 7), where God prepares Gideon to go to war with the Midianites but first reduces  the amount of soldiers in his army from "32,000" to "10,000" to a measley "300"!
The army they were to go up against numbered 132,000!
Why would God reduce such a large number down to less than a tenth?
Wouldn't more soldiers mean a sure victory?

"Those who were unwilling to face danger and hardships, or whose worldly interests would draw their hearts from the work of God, would add no strength to the armies of Israel. Their presence would prove only a cause of weakness."
"By the simplest means character is often tested."

"....The three hundred chosen men not only possessed courage and self-control, but they were men of faith. They had not defiled themselves with idolatry."

"....Success does not depend upon numbers. God could deliver by few as well as by many. He us honored not so much by the great numbers as by the character of those who serve Him
"
Pages 548-550
Patriarchs & Prophets by Ellen G.White

To Be Continued....
Personal Application of Courage vs. Cowardice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF-FQLKaUCk
Note the yellow inked highlighted. Eviana, how many boys did you recruit 2 days ago? How many strikers did you get? I hope you have a CR7, Mbappe, Lukaku & Haaland.

ALL HAIL THE KING!!!

1 Like

Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Eviana(f): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Part 3 (Courage vs. Cowardice) coming soon...
Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Eviana(f): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Part 3
COURAGE

I must admit: I am deeply drawn towards courageous people. It is an attractive trait and many do not posses it. I admire those people who are personally willing to give their lives for a cause that ultimately will benefit unnumbered lives.

We have either seen or read about certain instances numerous times throughout earth's existence.
While I may not have agreed with all of the situations, the one thing the leaders had in common was "courage".

Let me clarify "courageous". Meaning those persons who stand for a righteous cause to the point of death. "Righteous" meaning, a cause that does no harm to others, and demands basic civil rights for all. Even more importantly, hopefully the cause glorifies the Lord God.

"Courage" as defined by Merriam- Webster's dictionary, is the
"mental or moral strength to venture, persevere, and withstand danger, fear, or difficulty"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary

For Christians, "Godly courage" minus the praise and applause from people really is NOT an option. It is a mandate. One cannot serve  the Lord and be cowardly. Not a reckless courage that only displays with a crowd once the dust from a storm settles. Yes, and although it is a fact that "love" (the Fruit of the Spirit displayed in one's life) characterizes a disciple of Christ, we have been given a message to boldly give to the world: Jesus saves!

There's an old secular adage (which I am paraphrasing) that says the worst thing a great person can do is be silent when he/she knows a situation is wrong. I am guilty of having done that a few times in my life...and have tried to not repeat that cowardice deliberately in my adult life. I may even be on the other end of the spectrum now.
May one, however, never find oneself in a situation where one sits idly by--due to fear-- and does or says nothing.
Courage will be needed in these last days for those professing Christ.

God expects His children to rightfully represent Him and to proclaim His message to a sin-sick, hopeless, dying world. That takes courage.
He also expects His professed children to encourage, comfort, strengthen, lovingly rebuke and defend one another against attacks from the enemy. That takes courage.

To Be Continued...
Examples of courage vs. cowardice of certain people in certain situations in the Bible and how we "can" or "cannot" display those. The Bible is given to us as an ensample..
Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Eviana(f): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
I would like to look at John 18: 1-8 (KJV)

1 When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples.

2 And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted thither with his disciples.

3 Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.

4 Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?

5 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

7 Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.

8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way.

The infamous scene in which the Lord Jesus Christ had been betrayed by Judas and was captured by the Roman army. The moment of which Jesus--both fully human and fully God-- pleaded for the cup (if possible) to be taken away from Him, but accepted God the Father's will for Him. He could have chosen to not accept God the Father's will.
He knew He would be put to death.
However, this was the ultimate act of love for a sin-sick, dying, hopeless world.
There was no other way to allow salvation for those who desired it.
He had to die on the Cross of Calvary.

Courage is what it took for the perfect Savior of the world to bear a burden of carrying the sins of an entire world on His shoulders and ultimately dying for it.

Yet look at what He said in Verse 8 when the soldiers came looking for Him.

8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way

"....I have told you that I am he....let those (the disciples) go their way....."
So many lessons in that sentence.

Christ was still thinking about His disciples. Although, He knew they would all forsake Him in His time of crisis, He still wanted to protect them as best as possible....in that moment. The disciples all knew that Christ was the Lord God, but in the moment of persecution, they all fled...when the chance presented itself because of...F.E.A.R.

Now we know that years later after Christ' death, all the disciples except Judas the betrayer, whom hanged himself and John, the disciple whom Jesus loved, died martyred deaths--beheadings, boilings, crucifixtions etc.,
The time came where they would either stand for God's Word boldly or cowardly peep from behind the curtains and eventually choose the enemy's side.
There would be no straddling the fence or hiding amongst groups of other "fellow" brethren for protection. Each person had to stand for the Lord--personally....

Continued on next post
Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Eviana(f): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Practical application time.....let me add a personal "object lesson" if I may.

While I can never profess to be perfect or to have always presented myself in the most reserved and godly way, nor am I Jesus, I do know & believe the truth of God's Word....who Christ is. I see why Christ did what he did in regards to the disciples and can relate in a way.
Two weeks ago, another spiritual attack invaded my space here on N.L.

I did something unusual during the attack: started following "8" monikers.
Monikers who (all except "1", I'd either had contributed in a positive manner in some form whether through conversation with, commented/encouraged, "liked" etc., at some point in time during my almost 5 years of N.L. membership.
One of them disagrees with me strongly on a very controversial point of doctrine...yet I still engaged him He was even helpful in providing info that was informative one time.
Out of the "8", "1" of the monikers was consistently attacking me out of the blue, and "2" I just immediately unfollowed (for nothing they had done) after about 1 or 2 days. Then I unfollowed "1" whom had been battling me about a day or 2 after the first 2 un- follows. I then unfollowed 2 more after about 3-4 days. Then I was left with the last 3. I did not want to unfollow them, but when I saw that the last 3 people I was following, started getting quadruple views (as I did also), I knew things were being manipulated behind the scenes. They were either being told to stay away from me or were getting unnecessary targets because of me.

Although I have never talked to any of the people (posting devotionals or Op-Ed pieces), that I briefly chose to follow, clearly they were put in a place of uneasiness, fear and visual backlash. So, I eventually "unfollowed" the last 3. I had originally said that I would not unfollow those whose writimgs had encouraged me, but I did eventually do so. They were put at risk-- and I didn't want that at all.

I originally followed them (2 weeks ago), not for "follows back", but because I needed to read encouraging posts...while battling the accuser of the brethren spirit continually waged against me. I wanted to be able to log in and immediately see what encouragement would be there. It was easier than scrolling for their names. However, I could not read the posts because someone took away the posts (that I followed) so that I could not see them once I logged in. I could not read "followed posts" because it was taken away as an option for me. I ended up having to search for those posts by those few I was following as usual-- my original method. I still commented on their posts...
I've been called paranoid and crazy....but this was reality folks.

So to me however, all of that actvity (behind the scenes) was a warning that innocent people would be unnecessarily attacked because of me--the real target. Same thing with my real family in real life.

Satan operates that way.
He goes to manipulate, harrass, frighten, threaten harm, do actual harm--through theft, intimidate or destroy the intended target's reputation in order to build up support for himself,  cause divisions amongst fellow brethren, make Christians doubt one another and Christ

The only reason I unfollowed the monikers was to try and protect the innocent. To those specific monikers, that were especially posting devotionals daily, I will still encourage-- but from a distance...give some "likes" occasionally too.

Pray about the truth...concerning who I am if in *doubt. If I have given you no reason to doubt me, then understand the spiritual warfare going on. If the devil isn't messing with you that profess Christ hardcore, then maybe you just aren't enough of a threat to his kingdom---just some food for thought.
I may, however differ with other fellow believers in some points of doctrine, but there should be no war between that know Christ as Lord and Savior. True and sincere believers should prayerfully be able to discern when the enemy is in the midst...and his agenda.

I know that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal....but spiritual. This is a battle against the kingdom of darkness and can only be fought through Christ Jesus' power and strength.
I only hope that if we as followers of Christ and His Word, have situations that like the disciples' circumstances of going from cowardice in a crisis situation to courage that even lead to a martyr's death for some, may be our experience for the gospel.

Let us choose Godly courage in any circumstance rather than ungodly cowardice.
Be encouraged...
Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Eviana:
Practical application time.....let me add a personal "object lesson" if I may.

While I can never profess to be perfect or to have always presented myself in the most reserved and godly way, nor am I Jesus, I do know & believe the truth of God's Word....who Christ is. I see why Christ did what he did in regards to the disciples and can relate in a way.
Two weeks ago, another spiritual attack invaded my space here on N.L.
This is not a spiritual attack. It is an online confrontation because you made yourself unavailable. Stop telling lies. This is physical. Nothing spiritual is here.

I did something unusual during the attack: started following "8" monikers.
Monikers who (all except "1", I'd either had contributed in a positive manner in some form whether through conversation with, commented/encouraged, "liked" etc., at some point in time during my almost 5 years of N.L. membership.
One of them disagrees with me strongly on a very controversial point of doctrine...yet I still engaged him He was even helpful in providing info that was informative one time.
Out of the "8", "1" of the monikers was consistently attacking me out of the blue, and "2" I just immediately unfollowed (for nothing they had done) after about 1 or 2 days. Then I unfollowed "1" whom had been battling me about a day or 2 after the first 2 un- follows. I then unfollowed 2 more after about 3-4 days. Then I was left with the last 3. I did not want to unfollow them, but when I saw that the last 3 people I was following, started getting quadruple views (as I did also), I knew things were being manipulated behind the scenes. They were either being told to stay away from me or were getting unnecessary targets because of me.
What do you expect? Good name is better than silver and gold. They have brains. They can read and follow everything here. Yes, they were warned, and they warned themselves too. They used their brains. I am the one warning them. I am not a spirit. I am human. This is not a spiritual attack. I am bold to call a spade is a spade. Be bold to say yours too.

Kindly write it out explicitly how manipulation is done behind the scene. At least, I called out monikers this morning you have mentioned earlier. Now, call out monikers too. Say it the way it is.

See, they followed the story. Nigerians have zero tolerance with one of theirs messing up. If everything points to me that I am guilty, many monikers would have come out to blast me.

Let me tell you...they still dont want to blast you cos many of them still dont believe everything. I am still finding it hard to believe some things myself too...but your actions make me to not ever believe you again. I trust these people - they would have blasted me and supported you. But the handwriting is clear. How many days have we both been dragging this issue, and you can see silence. Even can you see that the boy who was not experienced enough has gotten it?

You know we are mostly vulnerable, and you use that as a weapon. Think deeply about it.

You are shouting foul play, but you put your mama is an amerikana...and always calling yourself Ms Eviana. What do you expect? It's like keeping a bone with a dog. You are the guilty one. I have told you to remove it, but you always defend yourself saying you cannot deny who you are. Think about it na. And you expect boys not to rush you and bombard you? Boys that are trying to run away. Yes, we are not denying it again. We have been boxed to the corner. Maybe we should change position and see if you wouldn't rush Ms Amerikana - free greencard.

You know you lied against my person many times. You tried using three common issues to shut me up:

1. Credit card fraud
2. Usage of your address for illegal purchases
3. Romance scam

Come on! You don't do that to people. No matter how this is a faceless forum. You are wrong. Take correction.

Although I have never talked to any of the people (posting devotionals or Op-Ed pieces), that briefly chose to follow, clearly they were put in a place of uneasiness and visual backlash. So, I eventually "unfollowed" the last 3. I had originally said that I would not unfollow those who had encouraged me, but I did eventually do so. They were put at risk-- and I didn't want that at all.
They evaluated their stand, and they reasoned what to do within themselves alone. Lady, do the right thing and you will see how everything will turn around for your own good here. Nigerians have brain. And we are cultured. Stop this nonsense. You can still make positive impact. If I am eventually wrong, why not? I will tender a public apology. And then will correct it all. But you are not making things easy for anyone to believe you. Your actions are like that of the King of the boys.

I originally followed them (2 weeks ago), not for "follows back", but because I needed to read encouraging posts...while battling the accuser of the brethren spirit continually waged against me. I wanted to be able to log in and immediately see what encouragement would be there. It was easier than scrolling for their names. However, I could not read the posts because someone took away the posts (that I followed) so that I could not see them once I logged in. I could not read "followed posts" because it was taken away as an option for me. I ended up having to search for those posts by those few I was following as usual-- my original method. I still commented on their posts...
I've been called paranoid and crazy....but this was reality folks.
Not just crazy ma. The diagnosis is "bipolar".

So to me however, all of that actvity (behind the scenes) was a warning that innocent people would be unnecessarily attacked because of me--the real target. Same thing with my real family in real life.
I guess the way you always meet behind the scene, you think we all do too. Lol. The thief runs when no one pursues.

Satan operates that way.
He goes to manipulate, harrass, frighten, threaten harm, do actual harm--through theft, intimidate or destroy the intended target's reputation in order to build up support for himself,  cause divisions amongst fellow brethren, make Christians doubt one another and Christ

The only reason I unfollowed the monikers was to try and protect the innocent. To those specific monikers, that were especially posting devotionals daily, I will still encourage-- but from a distance...give some "likes" occasionally too.
If you had not mentioned Igbo, I would have concluded that you are from Kwara. From Lai (lie) Muhammed's village.

Pray about the truth...concerning who I am if in *doubt. If I have given you no reason to doubt me, then understand the spiritual warfare going on. If the devil isn't messing with you that profess Christ hardcore, then maybe you just aren't enough of a threat to his kingdom---just some food for thought.
I may, however differ with other fellow believers in some points of doctrine, but there should be no war between that know Christ as Lord and Savior. True and sincere believers should prayerfully be able to discern when the enemy is in the midst...and his agenda.
Lady, there is no need to pray. We dont need to pray about what we have answers to. The solution is simple....I am not forcing you in any way. This thing would have stopped a long time ago.

The person they are seeing is:
1. A manipulator
2. A lair and
3. A fraud

But you can change it all. What they will just say if you do the right thing is that you are stubborn. So, let's just assume you are stubborn for now, and not the three above. Now it is simple. Kindly do either of the two options below:

1. Delete my number from your phone book and say it here. This is the easiest thing. I have said it many times. I will compel you with this. Cos I know about your faith. Let me be. Delete my number, and say it here. And we go our separate ways. I dont care. Just delete it.

2. If you dont want to lose my friendship, then, make yourself available and let me investigate where the +1 calls are coming from.

You dont want to delete my number (meaning you dont want me to go away), and at the same time you dont want to be available for me to look into the issue I complained about. Who does that?

And you are here quoting psalms. Who does that?

Those calls are annoying. Has anyone ever been in my shoe? Unsolicited calls can drive one cr.azy. Honestly, i put my phone in silent cos of the thing, and I keep missing important calls. The funny thing is that if I bar +1, they swap to +234 , and again to private number. It is so frustrating. What kind of nonsense is that? Why cant this lady pity me for a sec. And she is stubborn like a goat. I regret the day I gave her access to me. I have never met anyone like this in my life. Honestly. Very stubborn.

I know that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal....but spiritual. This is a battle against the kingdom of darkness and can only be fought through Christ Jesus' power and strength.
I only hope that if we as followers of Christ and His Word, have situations that like the disciples' circumstances of going from cowardice in a crisis situation to courage that even lead to a martyr's death for some, may be our experience for the gospel.

Let us choose Godly courage in any circumstance rather than ungodly cowardice.
Be encouraged...

May God deliver you.

2 Likes

Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Eviana(f): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Psalm 36: 1-12 (NLT)
For the choir director: A psalm of David, the servant of the Lord.

Sin whispers to the wicked, deep within their hearts.
They have no fear of God at all

In their blind conceit,
they cannot see how wicked they really are

Everything they say is crooked and deceitful.
They refuse to act wisely or do good.[/b
]

They lie awake at night, hatching sinful plots.
Their actions are never good.
They make no attempt to turn from evil.

Your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds

Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains,
your justice like the ocean depths.
You care for people and animals alike, O Lord.

How precious is your unfailing love, O God!
All humanity finds shelter
in the shadow of your wings.

You feed them from the abundance of your own house,
letting them drink from your river of delights.

For you are the fountain of life,
the light by which we see

Pour out your unfailing love on those who love you;
give justice to those with honest hearts.

Don’t let the proud trample me
or the wicked push me around.

Look! Those who do evil have fallen!
They are thrown down, never to rise again
Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 06, 2021
It is getting clearer when the devil is. Check her moniker Eviana. Anyone who has information or encounter with this person should reach out to me. I know you may be in a trap, but I will cover you. We just need info to clamp these people down. Someone has said it again that they have a gang. This issue we must unravel. Social media is a powerful tool.

You all should think about it too. It doesnt add up all the craps she writes. Who is her dad? She is telling lies. Dont fall for it. I can assure you this person will not give you that greencard you are looking for. She is here to take from yoy also. And my suspicious is coming to be the truth after all.

The spirit of Lesbian is powerful. It doesnt add up the story she cooked up about her person. Many dark patches around the story.

Please, if you need help or you are in a trap cos of the encounter you had with Eviana, kindly contact me.

Please, be careful on nairaland. Mods will do nothing. Dont sell your soul to the devil fo.olishly via Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Courage From Their Cowardice by Eviana(f): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Psalm 27: 1-14 (NLT)
A psalm of David

The Lord is my light and my salvation—
so why should I be afraid?
The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger,
so why should I tremble?

When evil people come to devour me,
when my enemies and foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall

Though a mighty army surrounds me,
my heart will not be afraid.
Even if I am attacked,
I will remain confident

The one thing I ask of the Lord—
the thing I seek most—
is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
delighting in the Lord’s perfections
and meditating in his Temple

For he will conceal me there when troubles come;
he will hide me in his sanctuary.
He will place me out of reach on a high rock.

Then I will hold my head high
above my enemies who surround me.
At his sanctuary I will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy,
singing and praising the Lord with music

Hear me as I pray, O Lord.
Be merciful and answer me!

My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”
And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”

Do not turn your back on me.
Do not reject your servant in anger.
You have always been my helper.
Don’t leave me now; don’t abandon me,
O God of my salvation
!

Even if my father and mother abandon me,
the Lord will hold me close

Teach me how to live, O Lord.
Lead me along the right path,
for my enemies are waiting for me

Do not let me fall into their hands.
For they accuse me of things I’ve never done;
with every breath they threaten me with violence.

Yet I am confident I will see the Lord’s goodness
while I am here in the land of the living

Wait patiently for the Lord.
Be brave and courageous.
Yes, wait patiently for the Lord

Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.