Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates (36744 Views)

Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by tartarus(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Watch how nairaland rapists will defend kemen now. wink

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Hades2016(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NIGERIANS ALWAYS APPRECIATE BAD THINGS DONE, THE WAY PEOPLE HATED ON TBOSS ALTHOUGH SHE DIDN'T COMMIT ANY CRIME BUT WERE APPROVING STUPID KEMEN THO, KEMEN DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE ANY ATTENTION.
women una too get wahala I swear ......

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Arsenalholic(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
I am from Edo state, but fvck Tboss and her FAM! They look fame-drunk to me. And a lot of arrogance does seem to run in their blood

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by monimekaz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
quote author=Synord post=55601517]

Your familiar... Does your mummy sell second hand lace clothes [/quote] grin grin grin...guy maka y?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by chiraqDemon(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
This tboss sister wan dey relevant by all means
Small time we gi forget about her cos that her sistwr nor get any talent wey go keep am in public eye for long
Sha see how she is even reacting more than d victim abi beef nor d end for where she from

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Tyche(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
pocohantas:
I watched AY mae a joke out of the situation and I felt that was really low!

Honestly!!! It's quite telling about their real personality. They hide behind jokes to commit oral murder

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
pocohantas:
I watched AY make a joke out of the situation and I felt that was really low!
Very low, the Helen woman too, disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
If sorry isn't enough, his d*******k for you will be enough?
Why not follow Kemen on Twitter and make up to him
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by pocohantas(f): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tyche:

Honestly!!! It's quite telling about their real personality. They hide behind jokes to commit oral murder
I was very disappointed. Most of our comedians are brain dead.
Okey Bakassi once cracked a joke about how a girl went to a guy's house and he raped her, that how can she say he raped her when she went to his house and had her bathe.

They should just avoid topics/jokes they have no understanding of.
1bkaye:

Very low, the Helen woman too, disgusting
They are actually two stupid people, or parents rather.

9 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by chukel(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
See jealousy. These people are really wicked in their family. See bile. After the disgrace, this idiot probably wants kemen to be locked up somewhere as if the prostitute tboss didn't know she was being touched. Whose boobs would be fondled by that muscle and not be aware. Idiots. I'm happy she didn't win it. Useless family. See how they are fighting everyday. If it isn't the mannerless one that went for BBN, it's the brother or the sister. Tomorrow it will be their mother. As if other contestants no get family. See how pained they are. Jezebels.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by jaxxy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hes apologized and ws disqualified, wat else do dey want? He didn't do anything to warrant so much hate looking at d scenario it ws clearly a mistake... Kemen has moved on and is growing, tboss and sis shud do same.

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by oruma19: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
RisingUp:
U r even more of an attention seeker Dan any oda person I hv seen. U just want to use ur sister to bcom famous. Which of d oda housemates family is making dis noise DAT u r always making on social media just 2 tap cheap fame 4rm ur sister's own...? My friend Park Well o
U want dem to chase Kemen like an outcast just because ur sister is an untouchable goddess DAT can't b offended... Enough of did ur publicity stunt of wanting to get known by all means.. Rubbish!
is it not obvious these fools got their bad character from their parents? Na only dem get Sista wey enter big brother show? Efe the real deal has brothers but they dont make noise like these fools called Idowu tokunbo and family.

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by bush112(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
BreezyCB:
If u think what Kemen did to TBoss is okay, say Amen to this prayer, "May a man do the same to u,ur daughter,sister or wife."
iya ee

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Donjazzy12(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
JamieNaij:
Big Brother Naija contestant, Tboss' sister is not happy with disqualified BBNaija housemate, Kemen, getting as much media attention as other housemates who followed the rules of the competition till the end.

SOURCE:http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/sorry-doesnt-make-things-right-tboss.html

Gidilocks you are cursed! Kemens mistake was thinking he was dealing with a normal human being. What did Kemen do? The highest he can do is to apologize. Which
he has already done. All this rubbish her family keeps doing is just rubbing pepper in an open wound. What of TBoss opening her pierced nipple for public view, assaulting our eyes with her immorality. Has she apologized?
Kemen was just exploring his sexuality. It is not rape. No force was used. The female bitch thought she would get the crown by manipulating the public to believe that she was a victim. Her sick game collapsed right before her eyes.

12 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by emeka2847: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is why tboss the white witch is hated. Her sister is yet to learn

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Tyche(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I was very disappointed. Most of our comedians are brain dead.
Okey Bakassi once cracked a joke about how a girl went to a guy's house and he raped her, that how can she say he raped her when she went to his house and had her bathe.

They should just avoid topics/jokes they have no understanding of.

They are actually two stupid people, or parents rather.

And to really see some mofos opening their 32? I had to pinch myself to know if I was dreaming.
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by PatriotTemidayo: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Are they all sadists in this Romanian and abridged Nigerian family? undecided
Yolo. cry

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by RisingUp: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
oruma19:
is it not obvious these fools got their bad character from their parents? Na only dem get Sista wey enter big brother show? Efe the real deal has brothers but they dont make noise like these fools called Idowu tokunbo and family.
Their mata tire me o! If dey want to b popular dey beta look 4 a reality TV show to attend like deir sister n stop using her to get cheap fame...

6 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by ishua(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ok

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by linusbnn(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NIGERIANS ALWAYS APPRECIATE BAD THINGS DONE, THE WAY PEOPLE HATED ON TBOSS ALTHOUGH SHE DIDN'T COMMIT ANY CRIME BUT WERE APPROVING STUPID KEMEN THO, KEMEN DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE ANY ATTENTION.

Go sleep. Your record behind cameras is not better off

8 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by BreezyCB(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
bush112:
iya ee
grin grin grin
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Atereg1: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
JamieNaij:
Big Brother Naija contestant, Tboss' sister is not happy with disqualified BBNaija housemate, Kemen, getting as much media attention as other housemates who followed the rules of the competition till the end.

SOURCE:http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/sorry-doesnt-make-things-right-tboss.html

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by browseyd22(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Is it only tboss dat went for Bbn why is it only her family Dats always on d news

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Quinn22(f): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
I love ❤️ TBOSS kiss

Bleep haters....they should go and jump inside the lagoon. cool
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Mayflowa(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
ellahzy:

No, but I can refer you to a place where you can buy enough.

Good! That was a JAMB question. You nor be dundee...

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by micflo28(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
In Nigeria, once u appear in camera u become a star. Dem go con dey use am disturb me. Abeg enough of this BBN stuff abeg....
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by fof1: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:

WHO SAID SO,ARE U D REFEREE? SILLY TALK. WHICH RULES,ARE U D MODERATOR? PLS STOP THE TRASH U CALL POST. WHO ARE U TO INDICT ANY. ALL OF THEM INCLUDING KEMEN OR TBOSS PLAYED THEIR PARTS OR ROLES TO MAKE D EPISODE WHAT D ATTENTION. PERIOD. IF BBN COULD BRING ALL D MATES TOGETHER FOR D POST HOUSE EVENTS,WHO ARE U PPLE CALLING D CRITIC.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by verygudbadguy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
ellahzy:

No, but I can refer you to a place where you can buy enough.

I love your response..

I can now sleep well after four bottles of heineken..

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by sowanbe: 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
BreezyCB:
If u think what Kemen did to TBoss is
okay, say Amen to this prayer, "May a man
do the same to u,ur
daughter,sister or wife."
I can confirm it authohritively, that this comment is from a kid.. Probably under 9 years of age, but was privileged to use her phone to comments on nairaland

10 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Synord:

Your familiar... Does your mummy sell second hand lace clothes
just stab me grin grin
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Amiblaize77(f): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
elobyobi:
Just so you know, nne, Kemen is going to become much much bigger than your sister ever will be. Because he had the balls to apologize for and learn from his mistakes. Unlike your bi.tch sister that kept making excuses for every damn thing she did wrong. Who the fucck forgets the national anthem because they're "tired"?
How sadistic can you possibly be? Getting pissed off that a man fell and was able to pick himself up again. God, these fuc.king Nigerian-Romanians and their entitlement mentality. Tufiakwa!

Bros no b fight Na
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by aphixiano(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mad idiot, what about the consequences of your sister walking around with her boobs and showing it to the world, what is she teaching our children too ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Hangs Out With Huddah Monroe In Kenya (Photos) / Alex And Cee-c Hug It Out After Heated Reunion Argument (videos) / Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.