Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,573 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates (36788 Views)

Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Giel: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
toseen7:
From Giel? you go wait taya.. cheesy

Whats up bro?
tongue
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by queiii: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NIGERIANS ALWAYS APPRECIATE BAD THINGS DONE, THE WAY PEOPLE HATED ON TBOSS ALTHOUGH SHE DIDN'T COMMIT ANY CRIME BUT WERE APPROVING STUPID KEMEN THO, KEMEN DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE ANY ATTENTION.

you are just doing the same thing. He doesn't deserve any attention? why? because you hate him as much as most people hate Tboss? you are appreciating a bad thing too. "Hate!"
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by queiii: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NIGERIANS ALWAYS APPRECIATE BAD THINGS DONE, THE WAY PEOPLE HATED ON TBOSS ALTHOUGH SHE DIDN'T COMMIT ANY CRIME BUT WERE APPROVING STUPID KEMEN THO, KEMEN DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE ANY ATTENTION.

you're basically doing the same thing. He doesn't deserve any attention? why? because you hate him as much as most people hate Tboss? you are appreciating a bad thing too. "Hate!"
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Giel: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
sirfee:
Are you not going to church,I'm waiting for my rice and chicken...
lol,
no probs cheesy
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by oviejnr(m): 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
ovoP:
grin u self still they nairaland. i'm begining to suspect u're tboss brother Cc: sirfee giel Oviejnr
hehehe, d baba must show once he hear Tboss. Make him dey flex him NL accts dey go. grin
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by sirfee(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Giel:
am I the wife?
Yes tongue
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Giel: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
sirfee:
Yes tongue
nope,
I refuse
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by sirfee(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Giel:
nope, I refuse
No I don't agree tongue
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Giel: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by sirfee(m): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
K
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Giel: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
sirfee:
Come on,I was joking.Someone cannot play with you...
lol,
Don't be angry smiley
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by sirfee(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Giel:
lol, Don't be angry smiley
I'm not,take care of yourself#bye
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by marv1: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2017
I am not surprised about your comment. So Tboss showing her boobs to the whole world is morally right abi and your are blaming Nigerians for liking Kemen. What happened between kemen and tboss was not up to what happened between gifty and soma in bed if you really watch the videos. so leave the guy alone he just allowed himself to be manipulated by a low self esteem Tbooss who always complain about every little thing in the house. Besides you too are doing the same thing you complained of Nigerians do.
GloriaNinja:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction / Troll Apologizes For Body-Shaming Eniola Badmus Because Of Her Unexpected Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.