Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates (36754 Views)

Goldie Idowu, Tboss' Sister In Bikini (Photos) / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen / Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Teaser4(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
BreezyCB:
If u think what Kemen did to TBoss is
okay, say Amen to this prayer, "May a man
do the same to u,ur
daughter,sister or wife."
STFU!! slowpoke, go get a life mumu. wetin kemen do ur mama, he is a celeb nw and u are nothing, u r worthless, waste of oxygen. quote me and die 2mao.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by zanga420: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NIGERIANS ALWAYS APPRECIATE BAD THINGS DONE, THE WAY PEOPLE HATED ON TBOSS ALTHOUGH SHE DIDN'T COMMIT ANY CRIME BUT WERE APPROVING STUPID KEMEN THO, KEMEN DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE ANY ATTENTION.
what's this one saying. Is it because thunder has not visited ur sister for manipulating kemen's disqualification? He has told his side of the story that he tapped tboss to wake her up, yet he got disqualified unjustly, and you're here yabbing. Park abeg

6 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by willibounce1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
This Tboss family members are so desperate for cheap fame and riches. All her stupid and bitter siblings littering the internet with all sorts of nonsense because their brainless sister didn't win. I'm beginning to wonder if they ever had a reasonable life before their sister entered for BBN. Go and carry kemen and arrest him na. Tboss and her sister can go to Abuja to hunt for private jet owners...together, they'll make 100 million from useless politicians but not after their puna has been pummelled hard. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by zinnywonders(f): 12:04am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=BreezyCB post=55602190]If u think what Kemen did to TBoss is
do the same to u,ur
daughter,sister or wife."[/quote

You're daft to say this kind of prayer... Do you want Kemen to kill himself, for u to know that he's truly sorry? Was he not disqualified from the game?

If u were in his position, u would have done worst things than Kemen... So stop talking as if you're perfect.

The last time i checked, Kemen is a Human being!

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by exlinkleads(f): 12:11am On Apr 16, 2017
hmmm na wa oo

person wey marry inside Tboss household is really in trouble.

watin concern her sister self? I dont know if is only me but her sister seems to be tboss spokes person this days.

imagine if we had this two girls inside big brother house, they for break ttt head or efe own

ah ah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by imitateMe(m): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NIGERIANS ALWAYS APPRECIATE BAD THINGS DONE, THE WAY PEOPLE HATED ON TBOSS ALTHOUGH SHE DIDN'T COMMIT ANY CRIME BUT WERE APPROVING STUPID KEMEN THO, KEMEN DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE ANY ATTENTION.
Siddon there and be looking for attention...as if attention is all that matters

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Foxrain: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2017
elobyobi:
Just so you know, nne, Kemen is going to become much much bigger than your sister ever will be. Because he had the balls to apologize for and learn from his mistakes. Unlike your bi.tch sister that kept making excuses for every damn thing she did wrong. Who the fucck forgets the national anthem because they're "tired"?
How sadistic can you possibly be? Getting pissed off that a man fell and was able to pick himself up again. God, these fuc.king Nigerian-Romanians and their entitlement mentality. Tufiakwa!
Kemen will be bigger than you and every single person from your family definitely not TBoss. Including the generation yet to be born.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by oxon(m): 12:28am On Apr 16, 2017
BreezyCB:
do the same to u,ur
men y'all should shut the Bleep up...you guys make it look like what he did doesn't fall withing the territory of bbnaija was doing ...its like a girl who wears a mini skirt to a club and complains of men having hard one why rocking her ..are you guys that dumb ... did he rape her ... intact how many of you can in sincerity say every girl you sexually involve was purely consensual ...none of you was a lil bit forward and touched first ...fucking bloody hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by murphyibiam15(m): 1:20am On Apr 16, 2017
Arsenalholic:
I am from Edo state, but fvck Tboss and her FAM! They look fame-drunk to me. And a lot of arrogance does seem to run in their blood
who asked you where you are from?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by saltoftheearth: 1:29am On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by bellair: 1:30am On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Shut it. What he did was it worse than the kady that kisses the guy in the house at night without his permission. Lets tell ourselves ths truth and stop flogging a dead horse.
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by bellair: 1:35am On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Shut it fool. He has been disqualified and apologized. The lady that kissed the guy sleeping without his knowledge falls in the same category.. why was she let off. Fools. Blind fans. Yet the foolish arogant tboss does not know your broke ass.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by bellair: 1:37am On Apr 16, 2017
Foxrain:

Kemen will be bigger than you and every single person from your family definitely not TBoss. Including the generation yet to be born.

Its obvious you are broke and a no body. So cant say nothing to a tout like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by babeface3: 1:49am On Apr 16, 2017
First I felt confused about the caption of this thread because of the way they program the word "attention"
and er.ect.ion by the owners of the forum. Coming to TBoss sisters concerns, did she consider what message her sister must have passed by those piercing even unto her nipples that she bared up to Kamen the so called culprit. Did she watch the place where TBoss approached Kamen in her G-string and bare chest for a massage. Abeg make we hear word.
JamieNaij:
Big Brother Naija contestant, Tboss' sister is not happy with disqualified BBNaija housemate, Kemen, getting as much media attention as other housemates who followed the rules of the competition till the end.

SOURCE:http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/sorry-doesnt-make-things-right-tboss.html

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 16, 2017
Carry knife and kill Keen Na. Idiat.
Wicked unknown nonentity. This one weak me

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Trexnemesis(m): 2:49am On Apr 16, 2017
TBoss still needs to apologise to Kemen for not defending him. Till today, I don't believe she was unaware of what happened that night. She allowed it and actually enjoyed it. That same night, she later turned around and placed her head on Kemen's shoulder. She simply did not want to go against Biggie for obvious reason - she wanted to remain in the house.
I love Kemen. He's a real man. I particularly love the way he has snubbed TBoss and moved on. He will be BIG despite the injustice done to him. Just watch him.

7 Likes

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Trexnemesis(m): 3:26am On Apr 16, 2017
zanga420:
what's this one saying. Is it because thunder has not visited ur sister for manipulating kemen's disqualification? He has told his side of the story that he tapped tboss to wake her up, yet he got disqualified unjustly, and you're here yabbing. Park abeg

Leave them. The thunder wey go fire all of dem still dey do press-up for gym.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by mr1759: 3:42am On Apr 16, 2017
she made her statement on her page one someone took it and sent it to different blog, she not the attention seeker or her family but the blogger who need traffic

if kemen was disqualify then he is suppose to be seen around Bbn tour
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by femi4: 4:58am On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
he was disqualified.

He apologised

What else do you want? Kuku kill him
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by ileogbenfidel(m): 5:08am On Apr 16, 2017
You have said it all...damn right
chriskosherbal:
I think kemen regrets his actions and he has apologised...c'mon that's OK, what else do you want his head ( even tho I don't support what he did)... if God is to take us on every of our negative actions...Hmmmm no one will be qualified to be alive.

Even our righteousness is as a fitty rag before him.

C'mon babe let sleeping dog lie.
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Zane2point4(m): 5:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Family of Romanian unforgiving arrogant monsters

I see una.
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Cape02(m): 6:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Lolz, These guys self
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Sabado(m): 6:05am On Apr 16, 2017
TBoss sister can visit the lagoon non I care!
For Ma own minD, I have forgiven Kemen!
He did something wrong, got punished for it with an eviction, he apologized!
That's all for me! He deserves every attention he's getting just like others.
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by kaystick86(m): 6:12am On Apr 16, 2017
This gal and her yeye sister needs to checked at Yaba left
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by sainthumble: 6:20am On Apr 16, 2017
Amen! if they happen to be at BBN tongue
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by deuce07(m): 6:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Synord:

Your familiar... Does your mummy sell second hand lace clothes
You're familiar, not "your"
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by GirlNextDoor777: 6:34am On Apr 16, 2017
elobyobi:
Like this post if Tboss just makes you sick to your stomach!
Haba.. another human being like you...c'mon.
Do yourself a big favour and choke on the hate you have for Tboss. She's far better than you.
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by ovoP(m): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2017
Foxrain:

grin u self still they nairaland. i'm begining to suspect u're tboss brother Cc: sirfee giel Oviejnr
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 16, 2017
How for do now sister.make im go kill himself?
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by Titugirl(f): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2017
If sorry doesn't make things right, what does?....if an offender genuinely accept his fault, he should be forgiven.
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by KMoutlaw(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2017
ellahzy:

No, but I can refer you to a place where you can buy enough.

lmao, Crucifixion is what you gave him.
Re: Tboss Sister Reacts To Kemen Getting Attention Like Other Ex Housemates by loswhite(m): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2017
BreezyCB:
do the same to u,ur
your post is senseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" / Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party / BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.