Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread (2405 Views)

Mention The Funniest Moniker's Name You Ever Saw On NL / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by HARDDON: 2:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Sexymonky
SexyRat
PussyAvenger
Pussybender

Imagine the first two quoting each other on a thread! I was blown! angry cheesy
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by SINZ: 3:58am On Apr 16, 2017
realestniggah:

there a good possibility many nairaland members are based at yabaleft
LOL, seriously bruh, a really good one gringrin
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by SINZ: 3:59am On Apr 16, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Yea,something must kill a man,so him own na toto.buhahahaha

How toto wey nor even get bone go kill person

grin
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2017
hoefucker Longpenis smellymouth taxidriver dickonpussy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2017
I think mine is d best monicker.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2017
SINZ:
Natotogokillme cheesycheesy
hahaha this one carry weigh ooooi cheesy
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2017
lefulefu.

Is that even Chinese?
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by menstrualpad: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

VaginalTerrorist
JuicyPussy
Menstrualpad
Dicksonpussy
Lefulefu
Dickoflife
SmellyMenses
Fucktoto
PussyAvenger
SMELLINGANUS
StupidGoat
Ipressyourbreastupressmydick

Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by SINZ: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
L0velyn:
hahaha this one carry weigh ooooi cheesy

LOL, happy easter kiss
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by DrSugury1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
E positive
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by JideAmuGiaka: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Amarabae:
1. JideAmuGiAka. Hahahahaha what a moniker name.
2. PussyAvenger. Nawa o.

Nwanne kedu?.
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 01, 2017
shinarlaura:
Aggressivefucker

hey beautiful ma'am its been a while o

how have you been
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by Nickymezor(f): 5:54pm On May 01, 2017
Redmosquito, fowlyansh, egusisoup, stupidity, friedplantain, redoil, boiledcorn, smellymouth, whitesoup, sweetsoup, sweetprick

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 01, 2017
smellingmenses sgtponzihater
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 01, 2017
smellingmenses sgtponzihater whywhyogun deep fried puddling lalasticlala
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by shinarlaura(f): 6:32pm On May 01, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

hey beautiful ma'am its been a while o

how have you been

Am so angry with u embarassed

Where have u been ?

You just abandoned me here
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 01, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am so angry with u embarassed

Where have u been ?

You just abandoned me here

am so sorry i had alot of things going on in me life plus i was beaten unconcious and my phone was stolen

i had to spend two weeks all tied up (not literally i meant i wasn't allowed to leave) on a hospital bed but am fine now

anyways how ya doing

oh and i just saw ur recent pic and the first reaction i had was shocked shocked................

Am guessing u've finally taken up modelling right?

Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by shinarlaura(f): 6:49pm On May 01, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

am so sorry i had alot of things going on in me life plus i was beaten unconcious and my phone was stolen

i had to spend two weeks all tied up (not literally i meant i wasn't allowed to leave) on a hospital bed but am fine now

anyways how ya doing

oh and i just saw ur recent pic and the first reaction i had was shocked shocked................

Am guessing u've finally taken up modelling right?

Oh my God am so so sorry abt that. It pierce my heart to know u went through such pains. happy u re fine now. God is great

Lol........ you just wish I become a model right. grin
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 01, 2017
shinarlaura:

Oh my God am so so sorry abt that. It pierce my heart to know u went through such pains. happy u re fine now. God is great

Lol........ you just wish I become a model right. grin

yeah he is.........thanks

and yes i do.........the fact that u're being stingy not showing ur beauty to the world doesnt seem right to me...........i feel the world should see and come to appreciate such rare beauty

anyways sha hows cameroun? smiley
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by Paschal60: 7:07pm On May 01, 2017
ogologoamu
enemyofprogress
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by tifany89(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2017
Surprised nobody has mentioned this guy. Lastmumu

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by shinarlaura(f): 8:22pm On May 01, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

and yes i do.........the fact that u're being stingy not showing ur beauty to the world doesnt seem right to me...........i feel the world should see and come to appreciate such rare beauty

Hahahaha. Am blushing.

Cameroun is just there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by shinarlaura(f): 9:16pm On May 01, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

Hahaha. Am blushing.

Cameroun is just there
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by LePrezident(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahaha. Am blushing.

Cameroun is just there

Hmmm Je vois
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by shinarlaura(f): 12:12am On May 02, 2017
LePrezident:

Hmmm Je vois

Lol
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by FunspoT(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2017
Obontami Smellyanus
Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On May 02, 2017
Borntofuck

Abortions

Smellingmenses

fairlyusedpant

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Name The Most Funniest Moniker You Ever Encounter On This Thread by Nostradamus: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
nwaamaike

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally I Am Married To My 12 Yrs Long Time Girlfriend / As A Guy Or Lady,what's Your Greatest Fear About Marriage / See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.