Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) (32410 Views)

Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Man Raises Alarm As 28-year-old Driver Absconds With His Car. Photos / Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by AntiWailer: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2017
andyanders:
How can you first employ someone without getting proper verification? The employer is to be blamed. Police has even said it that you have to make sure you verify any house maids,drivers or any domestic workers before engaging them

So you have to carry your burden because you are at fault.

Don't talk like dt.

You can verify and he will still disappear. You will arrest his guarantors but ur car is still no where to be found.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by AntiWailer: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2017
donfineboi:
Lazy girl. U buy car u no fit drive am u wan dey form big girl. Clap for urself....

Really ?

Do u know her daily work load ?

You just post on Nairaland for posting sake.

You will soon get there too and understand why you should not post rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by AntiWailer: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2017
MsFaith:
Nairalanders! Today is my birthday. 1 like = 1 wish

Happy birthday dear.

God will grant you all your heart desires and give you rest.

Have a fulfilling year and a blast today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by thegreengooner(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2017
carzola:
If you cant put a tracker
In your car then your
Not ready to own a car.

I'm assuming you are unaware that installing a tracker voids your warranty. This is especially crucial if it's a brand new vehicle.

The most important thing you require is comprehensive insurance. Save yourself the stress of looking for the car...

1 Like

Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by Codes151(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2017
ariesbull:

She is stupid. How can you drive such a big car without tracking ....Ordinary tracking
your a fool to say this!!! U think u can just lash on everybody as u will!? Tracking device as if it can't still be removed?!

Don't go about insulting people u don't know! The lady in question in any angle, is not your mate

2 Likes

Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by ugochukwua(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2017
CHUKWUMA EWU(GOAT)!!!
Amoyinoluwa24:
According to an Instagram user, her friend's newly employed driver fled with his boss' car this evening at Surulere, Lagos state.

She wrote; "Guys, please assist to broadcast urgently. My friend's mint green venza with registration number LSR 301 BP was taken away by her newly employed driver at Surulere this evening. All the details he provided had not been verified prior to this time and happen to be invalid as we speak. Attached is his picture and drivers license"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/newly-employed-driver-absconds-with-his.html

1 Like

Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2017
andyanders:
How can you first employ someone without getting proper verification? The employer is to be blamed. Police has even said it that you have to make sure you verify any house maids,drivers or any domestic workers before engaging them

So you have to carry your burden because you are at fault.
How are sure the driver wasn't investigated before employment?
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2017
carzola:
In your car then your
Not ready to own a car.
Yea
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by thegreengooner(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2017
The mistake here was allowing the driver to handle the vehicle without completing all investigations and background checks.

For all of you screaming blue murder over trackers...your time will come....tracker wey dem fit remove.

1 Like

Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by Putinbo: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2017
Ode.
Coolgent:
Dont u heard a lots of crimes committed by Chukuma Ndukwe's tribe worldwide, why must u employ one of them.
cry
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by seriousstudies: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2017
Coolgent:
Dont u heard a lots of crimes committed by Chukuma Ndukwe's tribe worldwide, why must u employ one of them.
cry
O boy, You are very sick.... Tribalist.... Na because of ur type will make God divide this country soon![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2017
carzola:
In your car then your
Not ready to own a car.

We dey always talk, if you own a vehicle you cherish, put a tracking device... ........
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2017
The car go don reach Ghana.
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2017
This sheet almost happened to my old man some few years ago. Driver barely one month in the job, already negotiated price and was on his way to deliver ride wen d car miraculously stopped working. He tried several mechanics but the ride no work, he finally called after several hours and na towing vehicle carry d ride reach house. Following morning d ride start all by itself without repair. Need i tell you the guy never came back or call popman for his salary? grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by ims80s(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2017
make I check the name
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by oodua1stson: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2017
I don't know who to blame
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by bobbybrown007: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2017
car driver don become car owner
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by bami4242(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2017
ifyan:
Fool, did how they implicate the devil.

All the same happy Easter to you all

U don murder english
ifyan:

U don murder english
ifyan:

U don murder english

1 Like

Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by ifyan(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2017
bami4242:

U don murder english

U don murder english

U don murder english

Kai Peson fit no make mistake and beside na you Don murder me already
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by Jokkarm2: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2017
How can you hire somebody in thus LAGOS without due process? No guarantor, no referee, not through outsource firm, no police record,

At times I wonder where the brain of some people go to especially if they did not suffer to get money .

If you had suffered to make your money you will know how to secure your money and investment .

People keep making the same mistake all the time .

Sorry you really fall my hands
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by majalisa(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Originalsly:
Easy come easy go. I'm sure if your friend worked hard to buy that car common sense would have made her verify the driver before handing over the keys.
and even uncommon sense will have prompted her to install a tracker.
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2017
Chukwuma Ndukwe
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by OnePunchMan: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2017
How do you employ someone without proper vetting? No guarantor to stand for the person, no home address, family, etc...
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by MsFaith: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2017
AntiWailer:

Happy birthday dear.
God will grant you all your heart desires and give you rest.

Have a fulfilling year and a blast today.
Thank you sir
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by Airtimex(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2017
sotall:
Tribal warlords and NCAN members..... food don ready

Your comment is not necessary sire!
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2017
Put tracker on you vehicles, why are some people so dumb.
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by BE811APP: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Why can't ur friend drive her self..?
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
angry sad spit on his evil fl@thead.Thief.Ipobarecriminals
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by mikolo80: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
na bad thing them do employ u?
yes o. no due diligence. just employ stranger with no references
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by donfineboi: 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
AntiWailer:

Really ?

Do u know her daily work load ?

You just post on Nairaland for posting sake.

You will soon get there too and understand why you should not post rubbish.
Get where? Or you think i am your mate? Me wey dey pay other people salary.....
There is nothing as annoying as how many young Nigerian ladies look for an easy way out in everything.
I remember a young lady who lost her life because she hired a Cameroonian house help to do minor chores for her.....
My wife works 6 days a week, drives in Dubai mad traffic but she comes home, cook and do the chores.
They are many avoidable circumstances we lead ourselves into. Work no dey kill person
Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by AntiWailer: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
donfineboi:

Get where? Or you think i am your mate? Me wey dey pay other people salary.....
There is nothing as annoying as how many young Nigerian ladies look for an easy way out in everything.
I remember a young lady who lost her life because she hired a Cameroonian house help to do minor chores for her.....
My wife works 6 days a week, drives in Dubai mad traffic but she comes home, cook and do the chores.
They are many avoidable circumstances we lead ourselves into. Work no dey kill person

By there I meant the situation that warranted her getting a driver.

As for u being my mate, until we jam for a side and the first person run home grin

Lagos can be a mad place to cope especially when you combine work pressure with studies.

You just want to maximize every time you have so you can meet up.

She might choose to read in the 2 hours traffic and I dnt think that is a problem if she can afford it.

The main problem is the bastard who ran away with the car not the person who created a job opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) by yomz1e(m): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sentences Ex-Soldier John Gabriel To Death By Hanging Over Aisami Murder / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.