Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? (1048 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Meet Facebook User Who Said Boborisky I's His Role Model!!! / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by Gbaby23456: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
So my boyfriend moved from Nigeria to the US past year and we have been in a relationship for the past one month. everything is good, the one thing I've noticed is he keeps talking to his ex. Right before we went into the relationship, he told me that she's his ex and they're just cordial with each other. Now that we're dating, I noticed that she messages him almost every day on whatsapp. And he deletes their conversations. Eventually , he told me that he and the girl broke up after dating for 2 years because his mother went to 4 different pastors and they told her that she was not the one for him. She also went to her own pastor and they told her the same thing. But she made him promise to be in good terms with her because he's been the one helping her family financially. As we're dating, he still sends her and her brother money. Since its not been long since we started dating, I don't know how to address it. He already told me that they're just friends and there is nothing else between them plus he's here in the states with me, I still don't know what to do or if I should believe him. When I commented on her picture that he had posted on her birthday before we met, he deleted it from there. So I'm wondering, is it possible they're still in a relationship, and I'm the side chick or is it possible that he's cheating on me with her? I really like him. They're both from the same tribe but I'm from a different tribe. Please matured answers . we're both in our mid-twenties
Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by DozieInc(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
My sister, the lord is your strength.
It's obvious they are still in a relationship.
Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by diablos: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
He's in the states with you so u can rule out the cheating aspect, but if he still conversates with her on a daily and acts sneaky...he may still have feelings for her or like u said, u could still be d side chic needed to warm him up over there in d chilly cold states grin
Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by IamAirforce1: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
I'm sorry
Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by geezyk(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
It might be true he still has feelings for the babe, but right now he's with you even though he chats with the other girl, this shows you ain't any side chick, give it time it'll fade away after he adapts to life over there...

But use your head though, and not your heart.
Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by loversrock(f): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
They are Still together, tell him you want to say hello to her , but don't push it. If he agrees then he's telling the Truth, if he turns it into a fight, Move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by carzola(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
And if you check time
You will see there is no
Time to check time...

Use your kidney!!

Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by Michellla(f): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
geezyk:
It might be true he still has feelings for the babe, but right now he's with you even though he chats with the other girl, this shows you ain't any side chick, give it time it'll fade away after he adapts to life over there...

But use your head though, and not your heart.
so she should wait until it fades away?
What if it never fades?
OP never settle for second choice
You deserve better

1 Like

Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by geezyk(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Michellla:
so she should wait until it fades away?
OP never settle for second choice
Patience they say is a rare value few people have, patience is key..
Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by Michellla(f): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
geezyk:
Patience they say is a rare value few people have, patience is key..
Not in this case bruh
Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by LegalBaby(f): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sad truth is you are the side chick

1 Like

Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by geezyk(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Michellla:
Not in this case bruh
Enlighten me
Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
You already know you are the side chic just dont want to admitt it
Do the right thing and move on
Trust your instincts.. if you are the main bae why would he be deleting messages ..
People can make up any story to still keep in contact with there ex . If you dont talk to her , know her personally my dear they are not friends smiley

Cc Mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2017
He still loves his ex and wish that they will marry.

Run!!
Re: Am I His Side Chick Or Is He Cheating On Me With His Ex ? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2017
Their reason for a break up wasn't from them but from family, the bound between them is strong and none of them have moved on. Your relationship with the guy is just a month, he needs time to get over his ex if indeed she's his ex. If you love him as you said, you can win him over.

1. Give him an ultimatum about his chats with her. He either stops it indefinitely or you'll dump him.

2. Be at your best. If he finds you better than his ex he won't have reasons to chat her up and his feelings for her will fade away.

(1) (Reply)

Crush And Dating A Nigerian Guy / A concerned nairalander / Please Be The Judge In This Matter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.