Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) (51349 Views)

The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / *** / This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by juman(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2017
Its not bad school.

Life gets level.
In this kind of disorganized country, that is some peoples level.

1 Like

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by OnePunchMan: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2017
kabhohd:
Here is a Nur/Pry sch in Nigeria, can you send your kids here for free tution fee?

Can't even send my enemy's child there for free... waste of time and life
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by ibkgab001: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Not only the school but the Govt that approved that school
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by babalonimi: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2017
If dey lik let dem pay children dat come. God forbid. Covenant university staff school! Here are my children grin
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by sweerychick(f): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2017
AuroraB:
'Aanu' means 'Mercy', ain't yoruba but I know this quite well
yea true made a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Dopeluiz(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2017
lol wetin dem dey learn inside here? how to run mama put abi how to grind pepe?
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by NNAMDICE: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
EWOO YORUBA AND DIRTY DIRTY THINGS
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by thundafire: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
AFONJA town where professors are made
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
LastMumu:
I attended a school like this when I was a kid and I turned out to be a success today, some kids attended the best school around and turned out to be a monumental liability to the society.

LastMumu

Well, your argument isn't correct.

The fact that you did alright is not because you attended that school. No. There are many who also attended that same school as you did but turned out horrible.

The argument is, IS THIS SCHOOL SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY? IS THIS HOW A LEARNING ENVIRONMENT SHOULD BE? Are children safe there? Is there a provisional for mental and physical development in the school? Are they secure? How are you sure they are safe from pedophiles, kidnappers and other dangers from the external environment, before we even start looking at the school teachers themselves?

Someone goes to prison and comes out a changed man, do we then say, it doesn't matter if all men go to prison.?

There is a need to look into how these schools are licensed. The regulators need to stop taking bribes on approving/licensing schools. There should be a stringent and strictly enforced minimum requirements for the approval of any school.
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by lafredo(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
U wicked ooo
KingLennon:
This kind school nah to train potential herbalists.
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by JastSiryin(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
LastMumu:
I attended a school like this when I was a kid and I turned out to be a success today, some kids attended the best school around and turned out to be a monumental liability to the society.

LastMumu
Bro let's be honest,no one in his right mind and with adequate income would ever take his/her kids to a makeshift skool like dat...The fact dat u turned out good doesn't make skools like dis any more credible,because u fail to take into account d countless lifes ruined attending dem.Truth is,in an ideal society such skools wouldn't exist.You're only given credence to it because things turned out well...It is no coincidence dat d most developed countries have good skools
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Hades2016(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nah only for west you fit see this kind school

Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Mbediogu(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
kabhohd:
Here is a Nur/Pry sch in Nigeria, can you send your kids here for free tution fee?

Yes if it is the best available. Why not?
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by patorial(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
well we don't have to talk much because most of our leaders attended such schools.Nigerians here will bear me witness
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Mcreloaded(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
[So what are you saying
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
This is a church building turned to living house, eatry, shop and school.
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by jmichael259(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
sweerychick:
Anu oluwa : Yoruba means God's mercy...
Igbo means, Oluwa meat grin grin grin

as nwa afo igbo, i been dey wonder wetin d guy meant by God's meat! Thanks for correctionaclearing
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by robbinn(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
kabhohd:
free education unda bad condition.GoD e beta mak i take m child 2 expensive skul.aaaaaggggbbbaaa
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Larrywax2016: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
President Buhari cos am grin grin grin
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by hekkyboi: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
sweerychick:
Clown undecided
sweerychick:
Clown
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Fhowe: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
many people will come on nairaland and be forming like we dont know these things exist this is more like a pre school and i know well to do people that enrol their kids here in their very early years i have one close to my grand dads house way back we used to pay i think 1 naira per day per child today that school is one of the best private schools in Akoka despise not the days of humble beginnings
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by Larrylarex(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
I don't think It's still an active school jare. They might have used the building for academic purposes in the past. I've seen some houses like that before.
Re: Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) by buskie13(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
sweerychick:
Anu oluwa : Yoruba means God's mercy... Igbo means, Oluwa meat grin grin grin
lmao oooooo grin God forgive me for laughing see as language bad grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) / Opinion: These 20 Courses Should Be Scraped From Our Universities / How Private School Owners Are Dubiously Cheating Their Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.