Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) (7741 Views)

The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) / *** / Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by blogbloke: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol grin Ibadan no dey carry last.

http://ovoko.com.ng/school-sign-board-spotted-somewhere-ibadan-pictured/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin grin angry grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry grin
grin grin angry grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry grin
grin grin angry grin grin grin angry grin

6 Likes

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Jaideyone(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
mtchew Olodo is an area in Ibadan. Odo means mortar. Olodo means mortar seller not the Olodo you are thinking.

stupid @ss thread

*pulls pants and sh*its on thread*

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jaideyone:
mtchew Olodo is an area in Ibadan. Odo means mortar. Olodo means mortar seller not the Olodo you are thinking.

stupid @ss thread

Who is fighting with you?

18 Likes

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by firstclassmumu: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jaideyone:

stupid @ss thread

thank you jare

The op head no koret

13 Likes

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by micheal5772: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by otdollar(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
dis op is just one stupid attention seeker, who is trying xo hard 2 be funny...sorry comedy is just not 4 stupid pple....get ur fact right before posting anything.

12 Likes

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by EKITI001: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Olodo... Owner of mortar..

6 Likes

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Jaideyone(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
kelvinreality:

Who is fighting with you?
and who told you I'm fighting anyone?

11 Likes

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by jbaba231: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
ibadan can reply stupid post with fire.
Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
I don learn another thing today.olodo I used to know as a dummy suddenly changed overnight to a mortar seller.languages differ sha

3 Likes

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jaideyone:
and who told you I'm fighting anyone?

Your initial post look as if you were in a Boxing Ring undecided.

The OP might be wrong, but your approach was not that nice

1 Like

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Tazdroid(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jaideyone:

stupid @ss thread

You want to shyt here? The Olubadan must hear this

7 Likes

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by laribari(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jaideyone:

stupid @ss thread

so they go there to learn more about pounding yam and elubo abi?

4 Likes

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by iammrjaai(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
laribari:
my brother help me ask am ooh
Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by sbashir10(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
mtchww.
olodo, that sound like an area in Ibadan.
if an hausa dude like me can deduce that, then it is evident at O. P is full of ahit

9 Likes

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by laribari(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
iammrjaai:
my brother help me ask am ooh

Me just tire for the guy, what is he trying to justify now? The bottom line is that it's a weird and funny name; typical of Ibadan.

What has mortar seller got to do with children's education? Ibadan people nor go kill me with laughter grin grin

#baba suwe

4 Likes

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Jaideyone(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
kelvinreality:

Your initial post look as if you were in a Boxing Ring undecided.

The OP might be wrong, but your approach was not that nice
that is your own problem. if you don't like my approach rope is 100naira per yard

3 Likes

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Jaideyone(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
laribari:
the me of the area s Olodo. the school is named after the area. do I have to open your head and adjust your brain?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jaideyone:
that is your own problem. if you don't like my approach rope is 100naira per yard

Typical and expected response from you.

It's okay. Just like peak it's in you Continue
Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Jaideyone(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
laribari:

Me just tire for the guy, what is he trying to justify now? The bottom line is that it's a weird and funny name; typical of Ibadan.

What has mortar seller got to do with children's education? Ibadan people nor go kill me with laughter grin grin

#baba suwe
the name of the area is Olodo and the school is named after the community. are you both dumb or just pretending to be?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Jaideyone(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
kelvinreality:

Typical and expected response from you.

It's okay. Just like peak it's in you Continue
the jobless OP that tired to make a news out of the name of a community is gone already and here you are defending him like his bingo. fvck off please. like I said earlier. if you don't like my response rope is 100naira per yard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jaideyone:
the jobless OP that tired to make a news out of the name of a community is gone already and here you are defending him like his bingo. fvck off please. like I said earlier. if you don't like my response rope is 100naira per yard

No need getting unnecessary mentions .......post modified

1 Like

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Topman0001(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jaideyone:

stupid @ss thread

Thanks for the nice gossip. I was actually thinking something else.
Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol...ondo no the carry first.
Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by CairoCharles: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
kelvinreality:

I know this is a public forum where 'anything' can post thrash and get away with it, but today you have met your doom.

You are fool who deserves to be *hang* before the market Square and get his eyes *pluck* up by vultures. If Nigeria was a Normal country, people like you are not *suppose* to live among the Sane.

Do not let me get *annoy* bitch, you think you can open your dirty mouth on a faceless forum and type gibberish without being corrected.

Idiot Fool. Kindly go to the nearest bustop and get *kill* by a ' hit and run'.

If you get liver mention me and type rubbish.
Whedone sir
It's in you
Continue
Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by StarBukola(f): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
I don learn another thing today.olodo I used to know as a dummy suddenly changed overnight to a mortar seller.languages differ sha
it does not change over night, it might be of the same spelling but different meaning and intonation, it like saying igba time ,igba garden egg, igba #200 igba calabash, or Ogun ,war ,Ogun medince ,Ogun ,stab, Ogun ,river, etc ,all those word a spelled the same way, just the intonation differ .

3 Likes

Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by elkraune(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
so should we fry beans?
Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by Ay04z(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
no one is olodo dummy...many just fail to realise the efficiency of their brain......
Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by hardbody: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jaideyone:

stupid @ss thread

Belle dey run you? Abi you get constipation?
Re: This School Poster Was Spotted Somewhere In Ibadan (photo) by laribari(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jaideyone:
the me of the area s Olodo. the school is named after the area. do I have to open your head and adjust your brain?

By far I get sense pass you and you must be stupid to suggest that. Who doesn't get that it's named after an area? What I'm just saying is that it's local but funny too (typical ibadan). Aren't people from ibadan comical? This was why I said typical ibadan and baba suwe becos that spelling would pass for (olodo means dullard).

You are obviously daft not to get the point with how you are defending this with all your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These are the MOST Popular Nairalanders 2022 / The Best Professional/lucrative Course In Nigeria. / Unknown Animal With Hunchback Chase Kids From School VIDEO PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.