Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria (50150 Views)

First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff? / Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? / Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by showreals(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2017
Where is the scale
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by golddust6000(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:
Memories tho! I applied for job in BAT twice, in 2014 and 2015, got to the 3rd stage both times, but my village people no gree make I great. Lol, I later gave up and online business came through for me and I found solace in it! Look at me today, I make $3000 dollars per month from Fiverr. The money I would have never tasted if doing a 9-5 job. Abeg, no room for paid employment in this country angry
what is feverr bro? Pls
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2017
ghostwritter:
God pick up my call. I need a job far better than this in pay.

The question is what do you have to offer an employer in exchange for the mega salary you dream of?

2 Likes

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by oscaruzie(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:
Memories tho! I applied for job in BAT twice, in 2014 and 2015, got to the 3rd stage both times, but my village people no gree make I great. Lol, I later gave up and online business came through for me and I found solace in it! Look at me today, I make $3000 dollars per month from Fiverr. The money I would have never tasted if doing a 9-5 job. Abeg, no room for paid employment in this country angry

bro pls assist me. I work a job, 6days of the week, peanut pay, but I have a system and internet connection. I'm willing to learn how to make money online. kindly assist please.
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2017
oscaruzie:

bro pls assist me. I work a job, 6days of the week, peanut pay, but I have a system and internet connection. I'm willing to learn how to make money online. kindly assist please.
I will assist all of you that have mentioned me. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2017
@ locked . am intrested in fiverr bro... i have to escape poverty by all means

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by holysaint1(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:

Meself need epp.. cry

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by hesilo(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:

What exactly do you do on fiverr
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2017
nmreports:
For graduate trainee, I learnt its around 200+ after tax.

Do you have to wait for a vacancy there before you apply? NO!!!.

Follow this link for general enquiry about how to apply there: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/12/british-american-tobacco-2016.html

Imagine working at BAT at a location like Ibadan.
1. Cheap standard of living.
2. International experience and treatment etc.

Used to be my dream job.
used to be? what went wrong?
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2017
British American Tobacco Nigeria Limited not PLC
It's a fully owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco Global
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by nmreports: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
used to be? what went wrong?

Old age... But who knows

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The question is what do you have to offer an employer in exchange for the mega salary you dream of?
That's the question, nothing is given freely
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Danjunior(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:
Hello bro, please hint me on this Feverr biz. I am interested in this game
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Sleezwizz: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:

I am interested in this fiverr business too. Need to know more, kindly help out.
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by otunba88(m): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2017
rozayx5:

lol

if i click my mouse 20 times in amonth am good cheesy

fxxck all these silly jobs

pay peanuts and take all the time in your life on earth
I just pmed u concerning this. I need to be schooled about it pls
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by otunba88(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:
Boss pls school me on this business. I am so much interested. Pm me pls
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by CONFAMA: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:

Bro pls lecture me on how to make money on fiverr
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by oscaruzie(m): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:

appreciated boss. how do we connect pls?
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by ElZionista(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:
Bro, please light the way for a brother. How did you do it?

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by woodyinho(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Please i have a fiverr and paypal account. Can i make withdrawal to the paypal account. I'm afraid of scam biko angry angry angry
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by alaba223: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
ok o bt to all the staff working there keep part of your earnings in case of future health health challenges.
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by upjosbet: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
I have opportunity to make it with fiverr in those days but I never beleived it could work, now I beleieve as d person I gave the materials to makes enough money to even sustain his family...now I wanna go back to learn...I can never work for anyone, instead I will become employer of labor, online legit business is the best...
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by jcflex(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:

point touch for your guy bros.
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by brandmix: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
THIS IS A LIE!!!!!
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by AFOLABISUG1: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:
Bro show your pikin way oo.
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:
pls what's fiver all about?
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by otunbadan(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
mokaflex:
How much do poultry farmers earn from their businesses? Why can't we encourage self employment?

Do you know how much energy and resources you have to pump in to see 200k, n mind you if u go 200k in profit you spent about 1.2m and Alot of energy n knowledge, ita not that straight forward...we cannot all be self employed so make everybody find their lane n stay in it

5 Likes

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Dehley(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
I had an interview there last year but wasn't successful but presently I work for one of the biggest FMCG companies even bigger than BAT.

1 Like

Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by Dehley(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Malcolmx12:
do dey pay more than BAT?
PMI is the largest tobacco company in the world.
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by EmmanuelCena(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Locked:

I'm on the mention.
Ff already
Re: BAT Nigeria Salary Scale: Salary Of British American Tobacco PLC Of Nigeria by EmmanuelCena(m): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
otunbadan:

Do you know how much energy and resources you have to pump in to see 200k, n mind you if u go 200k in profit you spent about 1.2m and Alot of energy n knowledge, ita not that straight forward...we cannot all be self employed so make everybody find their lane n stay in it

Well said! Find where you're best and stay right there. Everyone can't be a "Dangote"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) / Gallant Soldiers Sit On Their Head Inside A Dirty Water During Military Training / 7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.