Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,450 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You – Davido’s Brother Tells Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You – Davido’s Brother Tells Nigerians (415 Views)

"God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos / Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You – Davido’s Brother Tells Nigerians by IamDaniella: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Davido’s elder brother, Adewale Adeleke, has taken to Snapchat to brag to his loyal social media followers. He told his followers that his dogs eats better than some of them.

Do you agree with him?

See full details at: http://www.linjust.com/dogs-eat-better-davidos-brother-tells-nigerians.html

Re: My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You – Davido’s Brother Tells Nigerians by Mememan: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Dólt
Re: My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You – Davido’s Brother Tells Nigerians by wittywitty(f): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2017
a very very bitter truth. God na your Hand we dey o

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Comes Hard On Twitter User Accusing Him Of Snatching Wives / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Are Engaged! ( Read Their Love Story) / Wizkid Talks About His Global Music Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.