Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (41414 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Nukilia: 11:04am On Apr 16, 2017
hahn:
Thank God for the accident smiley

cry
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by charlove(m): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2017
carzola:
How does it feel dying bare footed
u will soon know

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by fergie001: 11:04am On Apr 16, 2017
Nukilia:

May Allah forgive your foolishness. Who has done this to you?
Lives lost and all you could type is this trash. Hmmm what a people!
Would you blame him?
When Seun censored Islamic threads and for the xtian threads,he allowed any ragamuffin to be a participant.

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:
And he couldn't see this in his vision.
Accept Islam and be free oh you niralanders.

Any go for suicide bombing, mmmmmmm?

That one na certain death.

Na dia own hand den go take press de button.

At least e no go be by accident.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by fergie001: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2017
hahn:
Oga,is everything alright?

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Nukilia: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2017
fergie001:

Would you blame him?
When Seun censored Islamic threads and for the xtian threads,he allowed any ragamuffin to be a participant.

This is a true reflection of our country. This platform gives you a quick overview of the kind of people we live with in this country.
Consider Seun as a government who controls what goes on in the society
Consider his mods as the enforcement agents who watch evil going on and keep mute.

As for those typing rubbish here, you hide behind your keypads and rejoice at the misfortune of others, God is watching undecided
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by AuroraB(f): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:
https://www.nairaland.com/3743983/traders-die-boat-mishap-kebbi

smiley
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by asatemple(f): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2017
Rip
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by kunlesmiles(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2017
It's a pity dat all d federal roads in kogi state av become death traps,i wonder wat our fed lawmakers are doing to make dis right.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by VanBommel(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:
accept Islam and be free to become a terrorist and paedophile, right?
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by hahn(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2017
fergie001:

Oga,is everything alright?

Nukilia:

cry

In all things give thanks to God

Are you guys even Christians? undecided

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by olajide2428(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2017
Even when u know u don't have sense, can't u just pretend u have....... Na WA o.

kabawa:
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by VanBommel(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2017
hahn:
you're crayy man, wtf??
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Btruth: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2017
FG and the State govt really need to do something about the roads in Kogi state. Apart from the road from Itobe to Ayingban then down to Ankpa. All the other roads in that state need help.

RIP to the dead.

cry
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Nukilia: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2017
hahn:

It amazes me when Africans leaders fail to deliver their promises to the people and the people think it is God that is not delivering the promises to them.

What a country!

@hahn people have died a terrible death as a result of a failed society and you're asking if I am a christian. What has Christianity got to do with a system that is not working?

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:
And he couldn't see this in his vision. Accept Islam and be free oh you niralanders.

don't you know when to do dawah?
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Nukilia: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Btruth:
FG and the State govt really need to do something about the roads in Kogi state. Apart from the road from Itobe to Ayingban then down to Ankpa. All the other roads in that state need help.

RIP to the dead.

cry

Must people die before our government know what to do? People have lost their loved ones on this same road times without number but nothing is being done. We have a road safety busy cutting women's hair up and down.
I suggest the government should start giving road safety officials shovels and bulldozers, let them add road fixing to their jobs

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by tunjijones(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2017
fergie001:

Would you blame him?

That crap is really crazy... I have brought this up sometime ago but i noticed nobody gave me a voice. Is Islam now superior to xtian? Pls seun try to do the right thing...
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by hahn(m): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2017
VanBommel:
you're crayy man, wtf??

In all things thank God you twit undecided

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by hahn(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Nukilia:

It amazes me when Africans leaders fail to deliver their promises to the people and the people think it is God that is not delivering the promises to them.

What a country!

@hahn people have died a terrible death as a result of a failed society and you're asking if I am a christian. What has Christianity got to do with a system that is not working?

So someone once told me about a miracle

14 people were in a bus while the bus had an accident and one woman survived. She went to church and gave a testimony of how good god is and Christians thanked and praised god

I don't think I am any more dumber than those people who failed to put into consideration that 13 people died

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by VanBommel(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2017
hahn:

In all things thank God you twit undecided
you're an a$$ you know. Even though you don't believe in god, you wouldn't have made such comment on a matter like this. There are other threads you could have posted this bullcrap man, you fvcked up big time...
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Nukilia: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2017
hahn:

undecided
I know what you're trying to drive at... All these are a product of a failed system.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by fergie001: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2017
hahn:

Continue to wallow in ur sarcasm.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by sweetilicious(f): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2017
hahn:
I don't think you know what you just typed now
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by juman(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2017
Condolence to the family.

nigerian roads are death trap.

The worse thing is that there is no competent government in place to handle it.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by baeleto: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:
.... .Join ISIS church oh nairalander.

Prophet.. ...He was probably one of them
fergie001:

Would you blame him?
create a new account and take the oath. I did
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by adetayo234: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
carzola:

Maybe I should let you know that your life is worse than many of them that dobt wear shoes. While you that spend your lifetime wearing shoes may still remain a begger, several if them are thriving and living large.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by delishpot: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
carzola:

Dont stress it! You will soon get to tell us from you personal experience. How do they say it? Experience is the best teacher and he who asks questions must find answers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by adetayo234: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:

Especially because Islam will show you vision about your death, right? Those Muslim traders that got drowned on Kebbi state, how come they didn't see vision of their death? And how come your vision in Islam couldn't show you the right spelling for nairaland?
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by AngelicBeing: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
[s]
kabawa:
[/s] Useless comment sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road / Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.