Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,494 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? (3817 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2017
Who said I cant hack the matrix, as far as I am asked I can explain abi ? So A nairalander asked a question and I responded and decided I can paste it here for y'all to read. I might not respond to comments as I am pretty much busy with the Easter BBQ and my pretty guests.

Time to read to read, you might find something helpful on your journey.

[b] nemynely:

Wow! Fantastic answers! Contrary to what you may think, I am not a religious fanatic & try to view issues from people's perspective in as much as I would like they do through mine too.
Insults? No way! We wil keep communicating until we arrive at a middle ground or remain stuck to our guns.
My email add is ojichuksoji@yahoo.com
I look forward to what you have to say about water existing in three interchangeable phases - solid,liquid & gas - & compare that wit man whom you have reduced to two components - soul & body. So if spiritism exists, can't man express himself through a spirit component? Point is, the MAN I know, me inclusive, is a spirit, has a soul & resides in a body.
How are bad people dealt with by God, sorry cosmos? Is cosmos also forgiving? Does cosmos turn a blind eye to perpertrators of evil? - blood money ritualists, murderers, politicians & govt officials who loot us blind of our common patrimony etc.
How does cosmos reward 'good' people? People who epitomize 'love your neighbor as you love yourself'
Please who created Marduk & Enki? how did these Orion based primordial humanoid species come into being? What was their purpose in saying " let us make man in our own image"?
I await your response via email sir,
Good morning & happy Easter Sunday!
[/b]

I will respond here, as I do not like wasting my times sending emails back and forth to different people cos I have lots of people sincerely writing to get answers on this matrix. I will be brief and I am permitted to share information as long as someone asks.

I never said man has no tripartite nature. Man is more. Body, Soul and Spirit. Body is the physical Spacesuit body, the water-based container for Spirit and Soul. Think of a ball of photon leaving Source Field and moving at Speed of Consciousness, which could be average of a million times the speed of Light depending on the Conscious threshold we are talking about. As Photon is hauled by consciousness, it materializes at a momentum of impact with grid nodes, the act of sex, union of 2 opposite nano-machines (nannites) at Orgasm, enough energy is produced during the thrust and seed is fertilized. This is very important. Have you ever wondered if babies made during sex, if the child born as a product of orgasm will be on a consciousness level same as a seed fertilized without orgasm ? That is something for you to ponder on, I have my answers. So when wave-function is collapsed by the conscious observer, Soul enters the body, lays dormant, waiting for the first breath of oxygen to oxidize the carbonated water based vessel, a seed of a child to come. Soul is covered in physical, a density that can keep soul within the Field of Earth's magnetism that you guys choose to call Gravity. There is no such word, but I will use it because you guy call it so. Soul houses spirit, Body houses Soul and Spirit...All are energy of diverse quantum level. But the true nature of all, is light at its different wavelengths and momentum.

That is that about Body, Soul and Spirit.....Mind is a different kettle of fish, the casement for Ego....the trick in being happy or sad, rich or poor, happens in that fertilizer ground call the MIND. I need a million dollars to teach you about mind and you can literary turn wealthy hacking your mind and that of others.

Now to your other questions;
How are bad people dealt with by God, sorry cosmos? Is cosmos also forgiving? Does cosmos turn a blind eye to perpertrators of evil? - blood money ritualists, murderers, politicians & govt officials who loot us blind of our common patrimony etc.

Karma, Reincarnation, Sin, Evil, politics, looting are all constructs operable within the Dimensions/Densities of Time and Space. As long as you are down here on Planets bound by Constructs of Time and Space, you can do what ever you want and if you are caught either by your fellow physical entities breaking local laws they will f.uck with you as they like. Trust me. And a step further from Physicality, to Astral, Etheric and Mental Plane, using sweet names for 3D, 4D, 5D dimensions so you religious and psychological guys can understand. Within these realms are Karma and reincarnation and the Natural Laws to those planets within the Universe, yet Archons, ETs, ITS, archons, Lucifer (Satan) the One you call Jehovah, Zeus, YHWH etc rules supreme, he is going to use those Universal laws to punish you cos you agreed to obey those laws before you were born, so when you die, whatever impression of Heaven you created in your mind stayed in your archive, the one you guys call Arkashic record, it is that tape that will play back and Heaven will look so perfect. You guys created it with your thoughts. The thing is, it is just a fairy tale. The real game is not to stay in heaven, we are Primordial beings, our job is to journey the cosmos, universe by universe, planet by planet enjoying, rebuilding and expansion the universe, our universe, but due to magnetism of Earth, we needed this body. Cant you guys understand why you cant live for ever with this water body ? It is a space suit for soul. SOul is self, we are souls in physical body, Soul is photon, soul is light a pure light beyond the silly UV spectrum that ordinary eyes can see. As soul you see more than 24 beautiful colors. Do Soul travel and you see yourself as light.

Now, back to our discussion. Soul is bound by local laws in lower planes of the universe, but as Spirit, you are not bound by Karma, cos you are outside the control of Karma. My goal was to escape the recycling of the Light, the satellite Station that the Moon represent. It is the moon, on the etheric 4D that Soul sees when out of body or when dying. You are in absolute Darkness when you die, then you see the most beautiful light, wont you be attracted to a fuccking bright light ? You fuccking will. So the satellite machine recycles your soul back to Earth. Shikenna, you are a food source of ETs, these are the things you worship, some good ones, you call the Angels, are ETs outside of Lower Universe, they come from pure spirit realms to help you. Cos this planet was created with love but kata kata enter, so there is agreement between the Galactic Federation for every Soul that has Awaken to be left alone to move to the Source Field, where we do the entire engineering of the Cosmos. It is advance science not yet known by our scientists but I am studying it. Although I have businesses I need to pay attention to. I didnt plan coming to Nairaland for a month but I dont know why I am here.

Back to this, cos I wont be writing for long, I got projects to complete in a month. So I will try to write as much as I receive from the Field.

Please who created Marduk & Enki? how did these Orion based primordial humanoid species come into being? What was their purpose in saying " let us make man in our own image"?

Great Question, wonderful question, I am glad somebody asked me this question because I am permitted to share when asked.
Listen Jehovah or Lucifer or Satan or what ever name different cultures and religions will like to call them are just a wonderful fact. But let me tell u a story, I am not asking you to believe me, but make up your mind. These ETs, there are beings whose body type is decided by the nature of the planet that their soul was born. The nature of some of their body can sustain soul for 10,000yrs some for 1million years. Soul enters every node of consciousness, whatever consciousness materializes has to do with thoughts, thoughts are powerful. If you visualise how a devil looks like in your prayers in your thoughts and remember your thoughts are waves, when consciousness in the cosmos meets your thoughts on the nodes, the consciousness collapses the wave function and you create a demon, you guys are all guilty, so these demons exist in different dimension, you as human are operating in all dimensions but you just dont know how to tune your heart, move consciousness from the brain to the heart and connect your merkaba to the Earth grid and down to Earths core and upwards to the Source Field. When you do that, you can materialize anything, be anything, be anywhere by just thinking about it, you will be there Physically, that is how powerful you are.

So, these brothers you call God and Satan, are Children of the Queen of Orion, the entire Orion Constellations. Over there women Rule, any man worthy of marriage to her becomes the Monarch. Queen Elizabeth kind of stuff, but the Reptillians hate that, they now started suppressing women. Since they rule earth, and invented religions, you can see how Islam supress women, even Christianity, hardly will a women head the church except she is psychically gift to form poor prayer group...ahahah I don tire to type jare.

There is so much going on now.....So Earth is Queen of Orion's project, a digital Library flying around the Cosmos on the speed of 30,000 kilometers per second and vibrating on a frequency of 7.83Hz and humming the beautiful sound OM.

Journeying the Dark Universe with a Light source called Sun, powered by the energies of all humans on Earth. Beautiful. Beautiful Project, so the Queens Sons the ones you call God and Satan in Christianity, had misunderstanding when Homo Erectus was sequenced and interbred through all means including sex to become Us. Marduk, the one you Call Arch-Angel Michael, is a great scientist that programmed our DNA and just dash us small maximum 120 yrs earth body, I hope to meet Marduk. I need me some extension of life some more.

So this Planet of ours has turn out wonderful and other ETs from dimensions/densities are battling to take over the entire place, some like us, we are beautiful, handsome, we fly into space with spacecraft made of steel, they laugh at us but they love us for trying. And they laugh cos they know we have forgotten what we are at our core, that we at our Core, is the spark of God, a God in its own right, experiencing creation in any form that any Entity will manipulate it to.

The Good guy and the bad guy are brothers, and you their modified creature, their food source, your negative emotions generates negative energy for anti-matter plasma, the fuel they need to power their other projects. To escape these Orion family, you need to be like me.....And keep it secret. My Secret! ahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by coolestchris(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2017
I weak for this one, this is jargon

2 Likes

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by holocron: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2017
No so madness they come. Or the seeds of another religion

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2017
holocron:
No so madness they come. Or the seeds of another religion
You are right. Only mad men change the world. Ask Steve Job.

4 Likes

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
Hahahaha Dont mind Science, na how to bring Quantum Dynamics to normal human understanding dey disturb us.
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by coolestchris(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
Hahahaha Dont mind Science, na how to bring Quantum Dynamics to normal human understanding dey disturb us.
this isn't funny anymore, u need help

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
this isn't funny anymore, u need help
Seriously ? Is it wrong to research the true nature of Life and Death and God and Cosmos ?

Is it sanity to be ignorant ? And madness to know ?

I need true answers so I can decide to stop.
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by coolestchris(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
Seriously ? Is it wrong to research the true nature of Life and Death and God and Cosmos ?

Is it sanity to be ignorant ? And madness to know ?

I need true answers so I can decide to stop.
ask yaba left this questions
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:
ask yaba left this questions
I thought you were human, not knowing you are one of the ignorant punks populating the planet. You are like a weed amongst the crops, vacate the thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by kkins25(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
mehn!!! this is some confusing stuff.. mr billionare, any ideas on how religious men perform miracles? bacteria, fungi and viruses, plants are all living beings(except d viruses) ... what are they made of.? do they have the body, and soul too? if we are the Gods? what are the ETs to us? what methodology and resources do you use to carry out your research? how do you know for certain that the ETs are what you say they are? where is your scientific evidence? before quantum physics you must have been a religious man, are you saying the religious history is a fairy tale? if my thoughts could materialize, then why the Bleep haven't i become spider man?? i always wanted to be a super hero. hahaha. i was following your previous thread which was themed to an arena for insult transaction... back to the ETs whom you say are higher beings. who created them?
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by holocron: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
You are right. Only mad men change the world. Ask Steve Job.

Ah! You are here to change the world. Now I understand. The chosen one, I presume. The saviour who is to come. Ok.
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
holocron:

Ah! You are here to change the world. Now I understand. The chosen one, I presume. The saviour who is to come. Ok.

You dont understand Soul's Mission on Earth. Let's say the Cosmos is a pot of Soup, what aroma will you as a unique soul bring to bear in the Aroma of experience. Do not be me, do not envy me, do not bother about me, just do your soul's mission and complete the cooking of the cosmic soup.

If you do not know your Soul Mission, you will find no happiness and will never be truly wealthy. I know mine and I am doing it.

Do not respond to me, keep that response in your heart and use it to further your experiences to becoming the greatest version of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
The earth surface is flat, period. One major lesson I learned from billyonaire.

1 Like

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
WTF!!!?

This guy has redefined religious dogmatism.

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by kkins25(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
awaiting an answer @Op
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by kkins25(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
awaiting an answer @Op,kindly respond
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
kkins25:
mehn!!! this is some confusing stuff.. mr billionare, any ideas on how religious men perform miracles? bacteria, fungi and viruses, plants are all living beings(except d viruses) ... what are they made of.? do they have the body, and soul too? if we are the Gods? what are the ETs to us? what methodology and resources do you use to carry out your research? how do you know for certain that the ETs are what you say they are? where is your scientific evidence? before quantum physics you must have been a religious man, are you saying the religious history is a fairy tale? if my thoughts could materialize, then why the Bleep haven't i become spider man?? i always wanted to be a super hero. hahaha. i was following your previous thread which was themed to an arena for insult transaction... back to the ETs whom you say are higher beings. who created them?

I have already explained how Miracles are performed by using thought as a modulator of plasma, while collapsing the thought using Consciousness of an observer being the person that initiate the act. Magic is just advance science not yet understood by human because of the grand deception perpetrated by the so called Gods of the matrix who use the masses in their mass consciousness experiment called Religions. The knowledge of how to do this is in every human, you just have to ask yourself how to do it and you will figure out how to Create your own realities. I do mine, but not magic, that is not what i call it. If I need something, I just need a picture of it in my head and I will work towards it and I will get them, no matter how expensive. If I need a Jet, I get a jet. I just up the projects and ask who ever I want contract and I get it. Cos I focus my thoughts and generate enough feeling to material what I want. But you need a source of income. Everything works in alignment and nothing stops your businesses, no one changes his mind, the cosmos is influenced to work in your favor. Seek Ye first the Kigdom of God and all other things are added. That is how your Pastors make it by playing with your mind on a higher level and you keep giving your last cash cos you expect reward from God. They sell you thoughts, and you buy air. Politicians do the same, you keep hoping and having faith. Its all programming on a mental level. Anyone can be manipulated, just make sure the person is on the same consciosness and send out the thoughts and they fall for it without even physically knowing. Just sharing with you guys for free. Cos I've got a little time to waste. That is why girls are able to manipulate men, cos they make you fall in love, an altered state of consciousness, what ever she asks, you give. Absolute trap.

ETs are Souls manifesting in other planes of existence, their bodies and morphology is defined by the forces and densities of their planets and planes of existence. Our body mass is made up of Earth materials, so we look different from beings from other planets cos each place has different make up.

Listen bro, soul has different category, its all light at diverse frequencies, so Soul of plant is differnt from soul of animal or that of virus, but all made of same photon but different wavelengths and vibrational frequencies. All are waves, but collapsed to physicality by Conscious Observer based on density and dimension of existence.

Study Digital Physics and I believe the point I went to in Quantum Physics was that point Einstein and Tesla got to, but stopped, cos beyond that you have to be grounded materially to remain stable on Earth. I must stay grounded and access the Source Field energy only sparingly because I can connect to the entire field and KNOW these things and Science is just not going to go beyond Quantum physics because there are no apparatus smaller than nano-microscopes to study beyond plasma, quantz and color as States of matter. You just have to go in there yourself using Soul, the all seeing all knowing entity. You can become aware of everything and it is so clear.

I was deeply religious, but I wasnt satisfied in being religious, I just wanted to know how the world came to be, I wasnt interested in just enjoying nature without knowing how nature came to be. So I left my church, my position as Elder, I ditched. I went back to Science, I was great at Physics, I pick up all level of physics, but the more I went into Physics, Digital and Quantum Physics, was married with Biogenesis and Consciousness was clearly what made electrons act the way an Observer expected it to be. So, that was it for me. I could use the equation to explain everything in the Cosmos since fractals and Fibonacci Sequence is such a perfect programming of the Hologram.

Now, that I have factored all that out, I could simply explain everything in nature, even how to create planets, death, demons and every other thing. And when I confirm it was true was when Entities started coming to attack me and warning me to keep quiet.

I had to find out if there was a Force behind the Intelligent design of the Universe, There is. What we call God and how they came to be, opened up, and their very nature and appearance has to do with their location in the cosmos and it is a divide and conquer Cosmos. Spirit is excited to experience its creation, so how ever any spirit housed by ego, a product of the mind chooses to use spirit, spirit goes cos spirit knows no death, spirit is the basic unit of all existence. It is the Infinity and the all.

Note that what you call Spirit, is actually Energy at its finest State. The language of Science and Religion is what confuses people.

Got some Easter Guests, brb.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
billy longest time oh, afa na, hw ur mata dey be buh based on one side me one ask dis question, hw I go fit tune my heart make I fit hammer cheesy shocked dis one no b scientific terms oh na warri terms me dey use grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
WTF!!!?

This guy has redefined religious dogmatism.

Too bad, that you stigmatize a plant because your Government asked you to.

Slave
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
I was actually reading d story of job in d bible last week and I ended up tinkinq out of context cos it made more sense to me dat d devil was also d son of God and d God we serve was also d son of jehovah, dont tel me am ryt embarassed
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by ScepticalPyrrho: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Billyonaire:

Too bad, that you stigmatize a plant because your Government asked you to.

Slave
lipsrsealed embarassed

What a sad loss.
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by oaroloye(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
SHALOM!

Billyonaire:

I never said man has no tripartite nature. Man is more. Body, Soul and Spirit. Body is the physical Spacesuit body, the water-based container for Spirit and Soul. Think of a ball of photon leaving Source Field and moving at Speed of Consciousness, which could be average of a million times the speed of Light depending on the Conscious threshold we are talking about. As Photon is hauled by consciousness, it materializes at a momentum of impact with grid nodes, the act of sex, union of 2 opposite nano-machines (nannites) at Orgasm, enough energy is produced during the thrust and seed is fertilized.

You show ignorance of Spirituality, Physics, and Biology.

This is very important. Have you ever wondered if babies made during sex, if the child born as a product of orgasm will be on a consciousness level same as a seed fertilized without orgasm ? That is something for you to ponder on, I have my answers.

The Orgasm breaks away a large amount of Spiritual Energy in the attempt to create a new offspring.

If the parents are depleted at the time, the offspring will reflect that depletion through their life.

So when wave-function is collapsed by the conscious observer, Soul enters the body, lays dormant, waiting for the first breath of oxygen to oxidize the carbonated water based vessel, a seed of a child to come. Soul is covered in physical, a density that can keep soul within the Field of Earth's magnetism that you guys choose to call Gravity. There is no such word, but I will use it because you guy call it so. Soul houses spirit, Body houses Soul and Spirit...All are energy of diverse quantum level. But the true nature of all, is light at its different wavelengths and momentum.

That is that about Body, Soul and Spirit.....Mind is a different kettle of fish, the casement for Ego....the trick in being happy or sad, rich or poor, happens in that fertilizer ground call the MIND. I need a million dollars to teach you about mind and you can literary turn wealthy hacking your mind and that of others.

Useless drivel.

Now to your other questions;

Karma, Reincarnation, Sin, Evil, politics, looting are all constructs operable within the Dimensions/Densities of Time and Space. As long as you are down here on Planets bound by Constructs of Time and Space, you can do what ever you want and if you are caught either by your fellow physical entities breaking local laws they will f.uck with you as they like. Trust me. And a step further from Physicality, to Astral, Etheric and Mental Plane, using sweet names for 3D, 4D, 5D dimensions so you religious and psychological guys can understand. Within these realms are Karma and reincarnation and the Natural Laws to those planets within the Universe, yet Archons, ETs, ITS, archons, Lucifer (Satan) the One you call Jehovah, Zeus, YHWH etc rules supreme, he is going to use those Universal laws to punish you cos you agreed to obey those laws before you were born, so when you die, whatever impression of Heaven you created in your mind stayed in your archive, the one you guys call Arkashic record, it is that tape that will play back and Heaven will look so perfect. You guys created it with your thoughts. The thing is, it is just a fairy tale. The real game is not to stay in heaven, we are Primordial beings, our job is to journey the cosmos, universe by universe, planet by planet enjoying, rebuilding and expansion the universe, our universe, but due to magnetism of Earth, we needed this body. Cant you guys understand why you cant live for ever with this water body ? It is a space suit for soul. SOul is self, we are souls in physical body, Soul is photon, soul is light a pure light beyond the silly UV spectrum that ordinary eyes can see. As soul you see more than 24 beautiful colors. Do Soul travel and you see yourself as light.[/b]

When people die, they are exposed to forces much more powerful than they are.

The idea of choosing where you want to stay is complete bullshit.

When we die, we are held accountable to render a record of how we spent the Life Force granted us every moment.

If we fail to do this in a timely manner, an Entity will extract this record by force, destroying our Soul's Spirit Energy body before it can deploy. These Souls forfeit their AfterLife.

Now, back to our discussion. Soul is bound by local laws in lower planes of the universe, but as Spirit, you are not bound by Karma, cos you are outside the control of Karma.

Karma is a Spiritual Force, not Physical.

Karma is attracted only to living Souls, not Dead Bodies.

[b]My goal was to escape the recycling of the Light, the satellite Station that the Moon represent. It is the moon, on the etheric 4D that Soul sees when out of body or when dying. You are in absolute Darkness when you die, then you see the most beautiful light, wont you be attracted to a fuccking bright light ? You fuccking will. So the satellite machine recycles your soul back to Earth. Shikenna, you are a food source of ETs, these are the things you worship, some good ones, you call the Angels, are ETs outside of Lower Universe, they come from pure spirit realms to help you. Cos this planet was created with love but kata kata enter, so there is agreement between the Galactic Federation for every Soul that has Awaken to be left alone to move to the Source Field, where we do the entire engineering of the Cosmos. It is advance science not yet known by our scientists but I am studying it. Although I have businesses I need to pay attention to. I didnt plan coming to Nairaland for a month but I dont know why I am here.[/b]

Complete rubbish.

There are no "GALAXIES," born"GALACTIC FEDERATIONS."

Back to this, cos I wont be writing for long, I got projects to complete in a month. So I will try to write as much as I receive from the Field.

Great Question, wonderful question, I am glad somebody asked me this question because I am permitted to share when asked.
Listen Jehovah or Lucifer or Satan or what ever name different cultures and religions will like to call them are just a wonderful fact. But let me tell u a story, I am not asking you to believe me, but make up your mind. These ETs, there are beings whose body type is decided by the nature of the planet that their soul was born. The nature of some of their body can sustain soul for 10,000yrs some for 1million years. Soul enters every node of consciousness, whatever consciousness materializes has to do with thoughts, thoughts are powerful. If you visualise how a devil looks like in your prayers in your thoughts and remember your thoughts are waves, when consciousness in the cosmos meets your thoughts on the nodes, the consciousness collapses the wave function and you create a demon, you guys are all guilty, so these demons exist in different dimension, you as human are operating in all dimensions but you just dont know how to tune your heart, move consciousness from the brain to the heart and connect your merkaba to the Earth grid and down to Earths core and upwards to the Source Field. When you do that, you can materialize anything, be anything, be anywhere by just thinking about it, you will be there Physically, that is how powerful you are.

So, these brothers you call God and Satan, are Children of the Queen of Orion, the entire Orion Constellations. Over there women Rule, any man worthy of marriage to her becomes the Monarch. Queen Elizabeth kind of stuff, but the Reptillians hate that, they now started suppressing women. Since they rule earth, and invented religions, you can see how Islam supress women, even Christianity, hardly will a women head the church except she is psychically gift to form poor prayer group...ahahah I don tire to type jare.

There is so much going on now.....So Earth is Queen of Orion's project, a digital Library flying around the Cosmos on the speed of 30,000 kilometers per second and vibrating on a frequency of 7.83Hz and humming the beautiful sound OM.

Journeying the Dark Universe with a Light source called Sun, powered by the energies of all humans on Earth. Beautiful. Beautiful Project, so the Queens Sons the ones you call God and Satan in Christianity, had misunderstanding when Homo Erectus was sequenced and interbred through all means including sex to become Us. Marduk, the one you Call Arch-Angel Michael, is a great scientist that programmed our DNA and just dash us small maximum 120 yrs earth body, I hope to meet Marduk. I need me some extension of life some more.

So this Planet of ours has turn out wonderful and other ETs from dimensions/densities are battling to take over the entire place, some like us, we are beautiful, handsome, we fly into space with spacecraft made of steel, they laugh at us but they love us for trying. And they laugh cos they know we have forgotten what we are at our core, that we at our Core, is the spark of God, a God in its own right, experiencing creation in any form that any Entity will manipulate it to.

The Good guy and the bad guy are brothers, and you their modified creature, their food source, your negative emotions generates negative energy for anti-matter plasma, the fuel they need to power their other projects. To escape these Orion family, you need to be like me.....And keep it secret. My Secret! ahahahahahahahaha

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
lipsrsealed embarassed

What a sad loss.
You lack the gray matter to exchange a line of word with me. Let me advise, dont ever argue with someone who speaks better English than you, you will be made to look foolish.
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Etfash(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hello Billyonaire, I started following your conversations on Nairaland yesterday and, I must say, many things you say are esotheric but then, I am coping.
To my questions:
1. Can you prove the existence of the soul in the laboratory?
2. From your search so far, do you consider the various universes as being intertwined? I have seen bodies that are invisible to the unaided eyes and they are just with us....It seem to me that we exist in realms within the same place, for lack of adequate means of explaining.
3. I once went out of my body, saw my body (what you called the soul's suit). I noticed that I could move so fast, I wasn't limited by physical objects and i could see some loved ones who had died. But, while conversing with them, I saw them vanishing again but in the upward direction... Beoming invisible to me even though I was out of my body. I returned into my body afterwards. It seem to me that even our soul is limited... Does the above explain the 3D, 4D and 5D you were referring to? Do you agree that even when you are out of your body, you may not still be able to see into certain realms?
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Etfash:
Hello Billyonaire, I started following your conversations on Nairaland yesterday and, I must say, many things you say are esotheric but then, I am coping.
To my questions:
2. From your search so far, do you consider the various universes as being intertwined? I have seen bodies that are invisible to the unaided eyes and they are just with us....It seem to me that we exist in realms within the same place, for lack of adequate means of explaining.
3. I once went out of my body, saw my body (what you called the soul's suit). I noticed that I could move so fast, I wasn't limited by physical objects and i could see some loved ones who had died. But, while conversing with them, I saw them vanishing again but in the upward direction... Beoming invisible to me even though I was out of my body. I returned into my body afterwards. It seem to me that even our soul is limited... Does the above explain the 3D, 4D and 5D you were referring to? Do you agree that even when you are out of your body, you may not still be able to see into certain realms?
Watching match, will respond after the match
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
Etfash:
To my questions:

I do not encourage people to take my post seriously, for if you, it will alter your belief system, which is not my intention. I want people to continue with what ever they believe on, but with an understanding of what they believe ? I grew up thinking I was just lucky that things always go in my favor and I went out to research what is special about my and why the favors always fall on me. Then I realize that out there, people follow the herd mentality, but I always internalize my thoughts and this is my first attempt of sharing my understanding and already many people are saying I am mad, well, if I am mad, then it means I am abnormal, may be I am just Supra-Normal. I promsied to stop sharing my information so I may not be called mad, that is a promise I plan to keep and go silent on Nigerian forum, but I am happy I have a great community of followers in USA and Russia, where people pull in resources to carry out experiments all their lives.

To the beautiful Game of football played today, I watched the match with a friend, a Chelsea Fan, I never loved Soccer, but I had to watch the match with him, now I feel I was missing out, I should watch soccer often, cos I learnt something I will share with you today, regarding your questions.

Just imagine that match is computer games, my friend the Chelsea fan would have taken the console and score the score the goals by himself. That is how it is with the Cosmos, Soul is on autopilot on Earth, constrolled from Field, if Soul plays rubbish, someone picks up the console and direct soul back to what to play, and when soul masters the game very well, the Master rewards you and gives you all resources to play the game.
That is why people like us get 'lucky or favored', cos we know what is important in life and we use our resources to freely share with others.

Soul can be proven in laboratories, my lab is not equipped enough to carry out that experiment just to prove to anyone, cos it costs me millions, who ever is interested in such research should be ready to spend money to acquire the equipments I will recommend.

I am sure you have experienced yourself as Soul, but you probably did not know how to control your speed using your breath, so Yes, the Soul can go through all dimensions and planes of existence up to the Soul Plane, soul can not experience the pure spirit world, what we call the Source Field. Only Spirit can access all dimensions and densities because Spirit is pure Source Energy at its most brilliant indescribable state.

The Dimensions are not far, near, high, low etc as the mind seems to interprete phenomena, all Dimensions are interwoven. You can tune the heart into any dimension and if you can align your brain to be in sync with your heart and connect your heart to the Earth's grid and to the Cosmic grid then you can receive information and download data from the dimension you tuned to. There is a simple way of doing that.

The 3D, 4D, 5D etc are dimensions, something that occult call Planes of existence. Depending on the upgrade of their soul, most people who didnt upgrade their DNA should be on 5D at death, but if you have been able to upgrade your SOul OS to 5D while here, then you are already can access the after life while still on the Earth. So during OBE, which is like dead, your soul can sense others on same dimension as soul without the weight of the sand and water we carry around called body. If you noticed, when you had the OBE, you were not fat, you have had slim body. The Soul is the one carrying the entire load you call body. It is the machine that powers the physical corpse. Dont overload the soul, keep your weight low, so soul can handle the load and express itself better.

If your Soul operates on 3D, you wont experience anything above and beyond 3D, you will see 3D downwards, if your Soul is 4D, you wont access anything above and beyond 4D dimension, if your Soul is 5D, you wont access or see beyond 5D. You can imagine the dimension that atheists operate on, their Soul could be 3D, i pity them. They cant see beyond that, it is not their fault, they need our help.

But as Spirit Being, you can access every very dimension and even dine with ETs and they are afraid cos they know you know what you are and you know what they know. You can convert them to what ever you want using your mind, something they cant do, which is one of the reasons they insert chips into our etheric blueprint and share space with our soul or even take over tehe console and control the body (madness) (Demoic possession) That is the level that the Shamans, the Illumati, Free Masons and the shadow US governments operate with agreements and inputs from the ETs. At that Stage in Life, demons and angels become your messengers. That happens to be the Christ Consciousness. That is why even the Devil can appear as Jesus, because he knows Christians can be fooled easily by seeing Jesus, and what ever the fake Jesus tells them is what they do and they cry that they have seen Jesus.

I am done with this please. If there is anyone on nairaland doing these research I need to know, cos I keep giving info without getting info, that isnt fair.

We dont have community of researchers in Nigeria just Spiritual people not interested in scientific researches.

2 Likes

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Jamean(f): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
coolestchris:

No be only you.
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by realmindz: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2017
The comments above me though grin

but really you and otemanuduno rly share a lot of things in common, because I was surprised when you called Jehovah, satan. And when you said Zeus, Jehovah and the rest of the gods are all children of the cosmos. Marduk reduced the life span of man to the limit of 120 years. Heaven and hell products of people's mind. These are the same message otemanuduno has been hammering on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by Immorttal: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Billyonaire:

I do not encourage people to take my post seriously, for if you, it will alter your belief system, which is not my intention. I want people to continue with what ever they believe on, but with an understanding of what they believe ? I grew up thinking I was just lucky that things always go in my favor and I went out to research what is special about my and why the favors always fall on me. Then I realize that out there, people follow the herd mentality, but I always internalize my thoughts and this is my first attempt of sharing my understanding and already many people are saying I am mad, well, if I am mad, then it means I am abnormal, may be I am just Supra-Normal. I promsied to stop sharing my information so I may not be called mad, that is a promise I plan to keep and go silent on Nigerian forum, but I am happy I have a great community of followers in USA and Russia, where people pull in resources to carry out experiments all their lives.

To the beautiful Game of football played today, I watched the match with a friend, a Chelsea Fan, I never loved Soccer, but I had to watch the match with him, now I feel I was missing out, I should watch soccer often, cos I learnt something I will share with you today, regarding your questions.

Just imagine that match is computer games, my friend the Chelsea fan would have taken the console and score the score the goals by himself. That is how it is with the Cosmos, Soul is on autopilot on Earth, constrolled from Field, if Soul plays rubbish, someone picks up the console and direct soul back to what to play, and when soul masters the game very well, the Master rewards you and gives you all resources to play the game.
That is why people like us get 'lucky or favored', cos we know what is important in life and we use our resources to freely share with others.

Soul can be proven in laboratories, my lab is not equipped enough to carry out that experiment just to prove to anyone, cos it costs me millions, who ever is interested in such research should be ready to spend money to acquire the equipments I will recommend.

I am sure you have experienced yourself as Soul, but you probably did not know how to control your speed using your breath, so Yes, the Soul can go through all dimensions and planes of existence up to the Soul Plane, soul can not experience the pure spirit world, what we call the Source Field. Only Spirit can access all dimensions and densities because Spirit is pure Source Energy at its most brilliant indescribable state.

The Dimensions are not far, near, high, low etc as the mind seems to interprete phenomena, all Dimensions are interwoven. You can tune the heart into any dimension and if you can align your brain to be in sync with your heart and connect your heart to the Earth's grid and to the Cosmic grid then you can receive information and download data from the dimension you tuned to. There is a simple way of doing that.

The 3D, 4D, 5D etc are dimensions, something that occult call Planes of existence. Depending on the upgrade of their soul, most people who didnt upgrade their DNA should be on 5D at death, but if you have been able to upgrade your SOul OS to 5D while here, then you are already can access the after life while still on the Earth. So during OBE, which is like dead, your soul can sense others on same dimension as soul without the weight of the sand and water we carry around called body. If you noticed, when you had the OBE, you were not fat, you have had slim body. The Soul is the one carrying the entire load you call body. It is the machine that powers the physical corpse. Dont overload the soul, keep your weight low, so soul can handle the load and express itself better.

If your Soul operates on 3D, you wont experience anything above and beyond 3D, you will see 3D downwards, if your Soul is 4D, you wont access anything above and beyond 4D dimension, if your Soul is 5D, you wont access or see beyond 5D. You can imagine the dimension that atheists operate on, their Soul could be 3D, i pity them. They cant see beyond that, it is not their fault, they need our help.

But as Spirit Being, you can access every very dimension and even dine with ETs and they are afraid cos they know you know what you are and you know what they know. You can convert them to what ever you want using your mind, something they cant do, which is one of the reasons they insert chips into our etheric blueprint and share space with our soul or even take over tehe console and control the body (madness) (Demoic possession) That is the level that the Shamans, the Illumati, Free Masons and the shadow US governments operate with agreements and inputs from the ETs. At that Stage in Life, demons and angels become your messengers. That happens to be the Christ Consciousness. That is why even the Devil can appear as Jesus, because he knows Christians can be fooled easily by seeing Jesus, and what ever the fake Jesus tells them is what they do and they cry that they have seen Jesus.

I am done with this please. If there is anyone on nairaland doing these research I need to know, cos I keep giving info without getting info, that isnt fair.

We dont have community of researchers in Nigeria just Spiritual people not interested in scientific researches.

been following you, i think you have my thought pattern and most of the things you said aligned with my research, am learning very fast already. I had a call with my guide and have to quit religion immediately and sometimes the way i dilutes and break down some intricate information seems its coming from my higher self.
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by chieveboy(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Igerizee:
I was actually reading d story of job in d bible last week and I ended up tinkinq out of context cos it made more sense to me dat d devil was also d son of God and d God we serve was also d son of jehovah, dont tel me am ryt embarassed

Sorry to answer you and anyone concerned:
If you check the whole of the Cosmos, the entity called Jehovah is proportionally the same person know as Satan...

...and No! He is doing his God-given duty and not the 'black sheep'... , although his job mainly deals with being the 'black sheep' in reality!

He is the 'Vice Chancellor' of the lower world's ( Mental, Causal, Astral and Physical worlds.) Whatever he does forms part of his duty! Thanks.
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by bi0nics: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2017
This is serious. . .
Re: Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? by chieveboy(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
Karma is a spiritual force not physical

Oh wise king Solomon. Karma in English terms means 'Cause and Effect'! And of course is physical, Astral, causal and Mental but never can be spiritual ( owing to proper definition of "Spiritual"wink.

Cause and Effect or Karma is the Law that makes physical movement and phenomena possible... taking one of your legs forward is karma, breathing in is karma which requires you to breathe out etc...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Satan Think It Robbery To Be Equal To God? Did He Exist In God's Form? / Does It Matter The Day We Worship? / A Woman's Place In The Church And The Weak Church Elder / Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.