Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu (18596 Views)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / Bayelsa Election Tribunal Ruling : Seriake Dickson Urges For Calm / Imo PDP Condemns Ruling In Favour Of Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by seguno2: 11:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Why is the Oba playing partisan politics?
Does he want to live in Calabar like Ovoramwen, his ancestor?
He should not discourage Eze-Iyamu from pursuing his case until the Supreme Court, if he so desires. It is his constitutional right. That was how Aregbesola became governor of Osun state after Salamigate scandal with MTN.
The Oba should let our democracy flourish so that Edo girls will stop embarrassing us in Italy.

3 Likes

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by OsuIbo: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2017
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Pharaoh9(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2017
gberra:
Hope Ipob marsupials won't disrespect the Oba for saying this.

The Oracle has spoken, Ize Iyamu has accepted, Igbos are kicking... The people of Edo have moved on but Igbos are always stalked wailing over failures...

Igbos always lie tongue

smoothie01, Don't hate the player, hate the game. I'll leave you guessing... wink

Can't you comment without mentioning IPOB? are they more problem to you than fulani herdsmen who kill your people?
it's like an IPOB have fvcked one of those your Oba Ewuare's wives

3 Likes

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Chuukwudi(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2017
gberra:
proudly Afonja, a man who lived, fought & died a warrior. Yet we haven't read nor heard your Forebears fought with a tea spoon at any point in history.

I will Never be an Osu Pariah.... Spit! on Osu graves.

Igbos always cry embarassed

It is your fellow coward inflicted Afonja that lick abokkii asses . We don't tolerate nonsense. We speak up. Let the Oba go and sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by BrutalJab: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2017
gberra:
Hope Ipob marsupials won't disrespect the Oba for saying this.

The Oracle has spoken, Ize Iyamu has accepted, Igbos are kicking... The people of Edo have moved on but Igbos are always stalked wailing over failures...

Igbos always lie tongue

smoothie01, Don't hate the player, hate the game. I'll leave you guessing... wink
hope you are preparing for jamb?

3 Likes

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by AuroraB(f): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2017
Because no be you embarassed grin
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Chuukwudi(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2017
BrutalJab:

Help me ask bobo

1 Like

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by seguno2: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2017
Nasa28:
Thank God it was just an Advice

The Oba should not give such biased advice that diminishes his royal status of non partisanship.
He is laying a terrible precedence and should be warned.

1 Like

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2017
the Oba is only giving his personal opinion as a custodian of the traditions, Ize iyamu can either take the advice or fight to the finish, when blind batimaeus was shouting, then same people that told him to stop bugging the master where the same people that came to tell him to be of good courage that the master calls him, I for one expect my Oba to be neutral in this matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by kaz: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2017
ggg
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by ilohemmy(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2017
Please do not go back,,,,, go ahead and appeal your case,,,,, things could change

1 Like

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by tonyzeal(m): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2017
Politcal oba;my respect 4 that throne died with te dead oba.

1 Like

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by seguno2: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2017
hardywaltz:
Oba is wise...
Lets see PDP and its loser candidate disobey this instruction and watch how PDP will float into oblivion in Edo State

Should the Oba give such instructions?

1 Like

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by gberra: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2017
Smoothie01:

and wat's with the mention?
You missed my last statement; "l'll leave you guessing"...

Our path shall cross if you would be more involved than just peeping behind the keyboard. I have your dose, I spoon fed you before. You are gentle but brash.

Igbos always lie tongue
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by ISHENONI(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2017
based on royal logistics
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by seguno2: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2017
2dugged:
the Oba is only giving his personal opinion as a custodian of the traditions, Ize iyamu can either take the advice or fight to the finish, when blind batimaeus was shouting, then same people that told him to stop bugging the master where the same people that came to tell him to be of good courage that the master calls him, I for one expect my Oba to be neutral in this matter

Your conclusion of neutrality is at variance with your opening statement that the Oba is giving his opinion.
The Oba should learn to STFU in matters like this.
There should be no ambiguity about that.
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Chukabiz1961(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2017
I can see the love between Afonjas and Biafrans in Nairaland.
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by jfleece(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2017
Does Ize iyamu has a reputable political personality
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
seguno2:

Your conclusion of neutrality is at variance with your opening statement that the Oba is giving his opinion.
The Oba should learn to STFU in matters like this.
There should be no ambiguity about that.
don't be rude, you think I don't know how to use the swear words too?,I don't think you would use that same language on your ooni, so show some respect, yes the Oba needs to be neutral in this matter, that I agree with. in case you misunderstood my first statement, the truth is every human is entitled to his/Her opinion regardless of age or status, but for the sake of the crown and what he represents, he should be neutral, that's is the summary of my first comment

2 Likes

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Stevosty: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
The oracle has spoken, the choice is yours Iyamu, after you waste your time, energy and money fighting a lost battle, never say the Oba didn't advise you.
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Jabia(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
lagosrd:
Reason exactly why I don't have respect for all these political obas. It's payback time for oshiomole Abi. Even in the face of manipulation and evidence....... Ese back to Nashville ages.

Please refrain from this. The PDP candidate has every right to protest the ruling at the Supreme Court. The Oba has not denied him this right, he has only adviced against it.

The Benin people have a lot of respect for the Oba. Kindly speak more respectfully when making reference to him.

Thanks, and have a great day ahead.

NB: I am from Benin, I am Christian, and I have no love for Benin jujuism. I don't give a hoot about the APC or PDP, it's the same difference between 6 and half a dozen. I simply respect the Benin monarchy

1 Like

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Waranimals: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chuukwudi:
Yeye power intoxicating Afonjas

So Oba of Benin is also afonja? Shameless ipob tout.

1 Like

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by focus7: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
Thank God o, resurrection has become real as Seun and his crew of baning has finally rolled away the stone from the tomb they put my account since early February, making it three months ban.

But that will not prevent me from giving them the gift i have prepared for them.

Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala and other members of this infamous baning crew, thunder fire your bonbon all for this Easter o.

1 Like

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by donmalcolm21(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
2dugged:
There is a reason i admire you and you just made it clearer.

Always be the best
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by gberra: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
BrutalJab:

Do you know Nmamdi Kanu failed Jamb?, don't you?

Don't be deceived your jab ain't brutal it's rather merely fluffy.

Igbos always lie tongue
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
There is a reason i admire you and you just made it clearer.

Always be the best
thanks, happy easter to you
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by lagosrd: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jabia:

Please refrain from this. The PDP candidate has every right to protest the ruling at the Supreme Court. The Oba has not denied him this right, he has only adviced against it.

The Benin people have a lot of respect for the Oba. Kindly speak more respectfully when making reference to him.

Thanks, and have a great day ahead.

NB: I am from Benin, I am Christian, and I have no love for Benin jujuism. I don't give a hoot about the APC or PDP, it's the same difference between 6 and half a dozen. I simply respect the Benin monarchy
So what exactly is his advice suppose to mean. To subvert the will of the people or what? Cos I don't get it. Or has he now become an appellate or Supreme Court?. As far as am concerned the PDP man should be allowed to pursue his case to the supreme. Traditional institutions are not mean to take sides and exactly what infuriate people like me. I hate cheats and their supporters.

1 Like

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by donmalcolm21(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
2dugged:
thanks, happy easter to you
Same here smiley
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Smoothie01(f): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
gberra:
You missed my last statement; "l'll leave you guessing"...

Our path shall cross if you would be more involved than just peeping behind the keyboard. I have your dose, I spoon fed you before. You are gentle but brash.

Igbos always lie tongue
Still not making sense...do you mind staying off my mention? gracias

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With 'less Than 10 Senators' Present, Senate Postpones Proceedings / Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos / President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Senate President (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.