Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,472 members, 7,826,792 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos (18606 Views)

Amotekun Backed By Thorsten Frei, German Lawmaker (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Attacking Soldiers. / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2019
There was commotion as a police officer was arrested by security operatives in Ajaka, Igbalamela Odolu Local Government Area of Kogi state.

According to reports, the police officer identified as Ede Ijamu was allegedly hired by a politician to carryout illegal duties alongside some thugs during the elections. They were allegedly nabbed while trying to attack a lawmaker, according to reports.

The community youths in collaboration with security agents - apprehended the police officer who was beaten mercilessly.

Items recovered from him include AK-47 rifle with 3 loaded magazine, fake IGP FHQ jacket and cap, identity card and a key to a hotel where he allegedly lodged with the thugs.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/police-officer-on-illegal-election-duty-is-apprehended-in-kogi.html

Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by successmatters(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2019
No be small thing o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by WilliamsNedd: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2019
Nigeria my country cheesy
Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2019
I don't understand the last picture, can somebody explain what the man on suit is soon with a pistol and ak47

8 Likes

Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by WilliamsNedd: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2019
candlewax:
I don't understand the last picture, can somebody explain what the man on suit is soon with a pistol and ak47

The AK-47 was recovered from the police officer.

13 Likes

Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by successmatters(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2019
candlewax:

He snatched the AK from the man they said is a fake cop.
Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2019
successmatters:

He snatched the AK from the man they said is a fake cop.

OK thanks. I find it hard to understand things on Saturday morning

20 Likes

Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by ojun50(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2019
candlewax:

then u need to see the doctor that is treating buhari

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2019
ojun50:

then u need to see the doctor that is treating buhari

I don't understand what you mean bro undecided

7 Likes

Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
candlewax:

He's from police special force

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by antagonist: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Karatum:

He's from police special force

special force that is holding pistol anyhow like toy gun, is that one special force?

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by DerideGull(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
candlewax:

Did you read the posted article on the subject matter?
Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by Mckandre(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
candlewax:
james bond that is, i think he's licensed to kill. grin
Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Only you label am fake yet you still dey call am police officer.....SMH
Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by DerideGull(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
An Ibo tribalist is in charge of Nairaland today.

Any comments that is true and sounds anti Ibo get deleted. But the ones that are anti Yoruba posted by Ibo don't get touched.

I use to think Nairaland is just and upright but shame on whoever is in charge who choose to be bias.
I had 4 comments deleted today while the ones abusing Yoruba are not deleted.

Continue to do that stooopid fool.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/8950325_screenshot20190309131131_png7bf1faeec993e2ef4aa4b305d32b2c13

Yari.ba fought in Nigeria Civil War for One-Nigeria. I really do not know why certain miscreants cry about the state of the Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by Heemcelph: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
candlewax:
What I really don't understand is why he's wearing a suite and a bow tie, is today his supposed wedding grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by IAMBlesssed(f): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
An Ibo tribalist is in charge of Nairaland today.

Any comments that is true and sounds anti Ibo get deleted. But the ones that are anti Yoruba posted by Ibo don't get touched.

I use to think Nairaland is just and upright but shame on whoever is in charge who choose to be bias.
I had 4 comments deleted today while the ones abusing Yoruba are not deleted.

Continue to do that stooopid fool.

Get a life guy. You re older than this bigotry nonsense on NL. It's childish and irritating...

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by kingreign(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Luck has ran out of one idiot. Many more to go. angry
Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by DerideGull(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Heemcelph:

What I really don't understand is why he's wearing a suite and a bow tie, is today his supposed wedding grin grin grin

Undercover duty!!!
Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by mariovito(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nigeria police and their lame denials. Suddenly the IGP FHQ jacket and cap becomes fake yet his id card shows that he works at the Force Headquarters. If his id card says he at the Force Headquarters, I bet you that his jacket and cap are real. The police should take the fall for this and not make some dumb excuse. The act of an agent is the act of his master. Too bad that the police now engage in thuggery. Money must complete

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
antagonist:

special force that is holding pistol anyhow like toy gun, is that one special force?

Police can misbehave na. Look well, u will see his ID card dangling on his neck
Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by OyinO: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nothing would have happened if it were ordinary Nigerian citizen. Useless country.
Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by SjMbula(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin grin
candlewax:

grin
candlewax:

Ole ni
Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by SjMbula(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Eyaaa! he has committed a dismissable offence, he sold his job for peanuts, i pity his family. May God have mercy on hìm, may be reduction in rank than job gone.
Re: Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos by Buffalo2(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
candlewax:
His service pistol and the recovered AK-47

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Inaugurates N1.2bn Fish Feed Plant In Onitsha- Picture / Job Scam: Police Rescue 50 Stranded Foreigners In Lagos Building / Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.