Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? (6997 Views)

Government "Research" On Remote Viewing (monitoring spirit thing) / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Aquiprsy:

Lol...... Your likes make mockery of life in Christ.

It's this type of your mentality, that goes round accusing children and aged of witchcraft, that never was.

If you have any life little life in Christ you'd know that Christ cast demons out off Children too.

You speak what you know nothing of.

Listen, you who have a life in Christ, demons hardly possess adults, they take their hosts before they Children grow up.

When a demon possesses an adult, most of the time, the adults manifests by going insane, but when they take up the body of kids, they lie low manipulating the child who normally won't know the difference until the child grows up.

If you think those kids can't be witches, i will consider you a pretentious witch.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by nmreports: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Aquiprsy:

The case in reference for folks, who now see every uncommon behavior of animals, as demonic manifestation, is demons electing to take abode in swine.

According to the Bible, the demons spoke through the lunatic. A practical case there.

Most of what obtains now, are Christians, who are intoxicated and obsessed with superstitious scenes, from Africa magic yoruba and some charlatans' gist, who now parade themselves as having received calling into the ministry of "demonology".

It's pathetic, seeing what these weird folks have now present as Christ given ministry.

While I agree with you I will not also doubt the Ops situation because I do not know.
I think you do not know too if it was indeed a possessed animal or not that is if such still exist.
You were apt to judge the Ops situation. It may be true it may be wrong, we dont know.
What do you think?.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
obinna58:

Killing a poor animal because of ur thoughts, mixed up with stories u heard about them.
Those poor cats are just searching food for their survival and meant no harm to people, neither do they know u feel threatened by their cries, its their nature.

If u feel disturbed why not simply chess them away instead of going psycho with an ordinary animal.

Religionists always fighting unexisting creatures grin

Obinna58, you are a son of a Native doctor. You know exactly what they are. And, i won't waste my energy on a son of Belial. Get out.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
Blackfire:

Damn, it reminds me when I exercise an authority like that to reclaim my destiny, went outside my father's house to dig up a charm buried there for years...
From then on my life move upwards.

All this to the glory of God.
Glory be to Jesus.

The demon possessed in this NL want their likes to remain under the delusion that there's no satan hence remain trapped under yokes.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Those crying sound of the cats are miaows
Anyway, just that some things are better left not publicly admitted to,
and some words are better left unsaid
Whether they are miaows or whatever, you got the message and they stopped.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by MuttleyLaff: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
analice107:
Whether they are miaows or whatever, you got the message and they stopped.
The messages I've been getting and which has been confirmed about you is that you're a tempestuous and wild person

In keeping with good taste and propriety, there are certain things one doesn't publicly admit to have done.

There are some things one doesn't publicly shared or put out there for public consumption.

There are some things best left unsaid
Example will be like, leaving out details that one caught a cat and killed it

Recall that the pigs ran off the cliff at their own accord, and that Jesus didn't catch and kill them.

You just have to go to the extremes, isn't it
Ordinarily saying commanding word(s) isn't good enough for or was not working for you, that you just had to physically manhandle and deal with the cat
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
The messages I've been getting and which has been confirmed about you is that you're a tempestuous and wild person

In keeping with good taste and propriety, there are certain things one doesn't publicly admit to have done.

There are some things one doesn't publicly shared or put out there for public consumption.

There are some things best left unsaid
Example will be like, leaving out details that one caught a cat and killed it

Recall that the pigs ran off the cliff at their own accord, and that Jesus didn't catch and kill them.

You just have to go to the extremes, isn't it
Ordinarily saying commanding word(s) isn't good enough for or was not working for you, that you just had to physically manhandle and deal with the cat
Hanks for the kind words. But, i will do it again.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by obinna58(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
analice107:

Obinna58, you are a son of a Native doctor. You know exactly what they are. And, i won't waste my energy on a son of Belial. Get out.
U sound pained

Native doctors and pastor share same thing in common
They are just scammers cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Blackfire(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
analice107:

Glory be to Jesus.

The demon possessed in this NL want their likes to remain under the delusion that there's no satan hence remain trapped under yokes.

They should spend a week in my village.... Lobatan.
Oh and it is okija.

Let me tell u a scary story... No vex.
A boy travelled abroad, while they are to come down and line up for the immigration to stamp them in, he discovered one of his shoes is missing, believe me he wore that pair of shoes when he boarded from MMIA.. the host country immigration thought and confirm he is not alright, for wearing one leg of shoe... The solution he was deported.
He came back to the village since he had sold all he had in the city to finance his travel, on getting to the village he entered there compound dejected, frustrated ,he saw his father sitting in the compound... With one of the shoe beside him.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Blackfire(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
OK this one before I go, at OJE market in Ibadan years back some people will still remember this... A goat that always come to this particular woman's stall to carry bread, on this particular day the woman said she has had enough, ran after the goat, the goat enter one corner where there is no road, like a close, immediately the woman enter didn't see any goat, but an old woman, before she could talk, the strange woman asked her is it because of common bread she is running after a goat...
That woman ran back with a speed Husain bolt will be jealous of.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Blackfire:

They should spend a week in my village.... Lobatan.
Oh and it is okija.

Let me tell u a scary story... No vex.
A boy travelled abroad, while they are to come down and line up for the immigration to stamp them in, he discovered one of his shoes is missing, believe me he wore that pair of shoes when he boarded from MMIA.. the host country immigration thought and confirm he is not alright, for wearing one leg of shoe... The solution he was deported.
He came back to the village since he had sold all he had in the city to finance his travel, on getting to the village he entered there compound dejected, frustrated ,he saw his father sitting in the compound... With one of the shoe beside him.
Noooo, you made this up. Chineke!!!!
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by obinna58(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
analice107:

But when it comes from your pastor, it will never be made up grin
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Immorttal: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
analice107:

Happy Easter. You still dey find Christian wife?

Atheists husband is a no no. woe betide me if i dare.
convert me so that i will marry you embarassed
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
obinna58:
But when it comes from your pastor, it will never be made up grin

You are so stupid. The sarcasm got lost on you.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by MuttleyLaff: 1:43am On Apr 18, 2017
analice107:
What is the meaning of the above underlined?
Why drag the Chineke word like that into your comment?
Please explain what purpose the Chineke word serves doing in your comment?
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Arielle: 6:38am On Apr 18, 2017
analice107:

Hanks for the kind words. But, i will do it again.

You're a disgusting excuse for a woman. You strangled a poor cat and are here on social media bragging about it. On top of that you've just admitted you can easily be cruel to a child, maybe even do what you did to the cat, suspecting it of 'witchcraft'. People like you are the reason people are leaving Christianity in droves. You are one sick psychopath and if this were a sane country, the RSPCA would have been all over your schizophrenic arSe like white on rice. Disgraceful.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Blackfire(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2017
analice107:

What of a guy they called all the way from abroad, he entered plane, getting to Lagos he asked people where am I? When he was told, he shouted how did this happen, he tried going back 3 consecutive times... Vain.. He was told to his face not dream or apparition, u don go obodo oyibo come and go again let us see.. Do u know he actually entered stamped in.. Somehow was dragged back to the plane for deportation... Valid passport, valid visa, having up to $4,000 in his pocket.
This are real life event,filled with pain, sorrow,tears, suicidal thoughts, and many atimes question if there is God,... Today after knowing the TRUTH, took authority over his life in a battle out of the sphere of this realm,... His really doing quite well, all glory to the Lord Jesus.
And u know the guy am talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by analice107: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Blackfire:

What of a guy they called all the way from abroad, he entered plane, getting to Lagos he asked people where am I? When he was told, he shouted how did this happen, he tried going back 3 consecutive times... Vain.. He was told to his face not dream or apparition, u don go obodo oyibo come and go again let us see.. Do u know he actually entered stamped in.. Somehow was dragged back to the plane for deportation... Valid passport, valid visa, having up to $4,000 in his pocket.
This are real life event,filled with pain, sorrow,tears, suicidal thoughts, and many atimes question if there is God,... Today after knowing the TRUTH, took authority over his life in a battle out of the sphere of this realm,... His really doing quite well, all glory to the Lord Jesus.
And u know the guy am talking about.
Yes i do. Praise God. Satan thinks he has it all mapped out, but Yahweh has plan be.
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by pastorabuoma(m): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hello dear brother, please kindly check out this link below, and you will know the best way to handle a monitoring spirit, especially, when the monitoring spirit is sent from a shrine to work against your destiny.

When you finish reading the above link, you may contact me through the contact form on the website.

First Article: What To Know About Monitoring Spirits from the shrines (https://reformationnigeria./2018/12/05/what-to-know-about-monitoring-spirits-from-the-shrines/)

Second Article: What to know about powers from the Shrines (https://reformationnigeria./2018/12/05/what-to-know-about-powers-from-the-shrines/)
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Anas09: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Aquiprsy:

The case in reference for folks, who now see every uncommon behavior of animals, as demonic manifestation, is demons electing to take abode in swine.

According to the Bible, the demons spoke through the lunatic. A practical case there.

Most of what obtains now, are Christians, who are intoxicated and obsessed with superstitious scenes, from Africa magic yoruba and some charlatans' gist, who now parade themselves as having received calling into the ministry of "demonology".

It's pathetic, seeing what these weird folks have now present as Christ given ministry.
The Cats you know cry only knights abi?
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by RenaissanceMann: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
I experienced the same damn thing in my apartment as I was battling witchcraft attacks! The noise started about 3 months after I moved in. I didn't inspect the ceiling and didn't notice it had this PVC type ceiling. The noise was like something between the size of a rat and a cat, and it suddenly started racing around the ceiling, like it was more than one. I ran out of the building and told the security man. He said it was probably rodents which had accessed the ceiling through the roof.

But just like you, I noticed the thing(s) never seemed to leave and would seem to be directly above wherever I was in the apartment. Thinking about it now, the bad snake dreams I started to have started around the same time as well. But I was totally ignorant.

It's interesting to hear this; it may just have been a monitoring spirit, because I never progressed while in that building.

ikorodureporta:
I've heard about monitoring spirits producing 'knocking sounds', & it seems this is whats going on in my building

I hear 'knocking sounds' around my ceiling & it doesnt look like its a rat or lizard,......epp me ask lalasticlala weda its a snake because i dnt hear crawling sounds.
It hits the ceiling like 5mins intervals & when i retaliate by hitting back, it is silenced for abt 25mins, & returns, as if something is right there staring @ me. I also notice dat it moves to the area of my apartment where i'm seated, but i'm yet to confirm weda they are different ie the ones in d parlour & inner rooms undecided

Is this what they call 'Monitoring Spirit'? If yes, how did it get into the building, & pls, ''Nairaland Spirit-Busters Association'', I need suggestions on how to chase it out........Dis no b joke!

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: How Do You Chase Out A Monitoring Spirit From A Building?? by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
ikorodureporta:

Is this what they call 'Monitoring Spirit'? If yes, how did it get into the building, & pls, ''Nairaland Spirit-Busters Association'', I need suggestions on how to chase it out........Dis no b joke!
Why not climb up to your attic to see if there are animals that have made there nests up there? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice / What Is An Unbeliever/what Constitutes An Unbeliever? / What You Learnt In Church Today ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.