Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Buhari I Voted For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari I Voted For (456 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Buhari I Voted For by petsolo115: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
I voted for the BUHARI of 1984 who crates Umaru Dikko in London. 1. That BUHARI would not have accepted no- ownership of N49m in Kaduna & $50m in Ikoyi. 2. That BUHARI would not have recirculated a Permanent Secretary. 3. That BUHARI would not have allowed the reign of tugs at NASS. 4. That BUHARI would march through all the troubled spots in our dear nation. 5. That BUHARI would not permit admittance of thieves and 419ners into his party. 6. That BUHARI would be the greatest enemy of tribalism, nepotism, and ethnic bigotry. 7. That Smart BUHARI would have repositioned the likes of Fayose and Wike. 8. Who be Herdsmen to disturb that BUHARI regime? Na story e for be. 9. That BUHARI would have produced ministerial and board nominees before swearing in. 10. That BUHARI would have surrounded himself with men of integrity and competence. 11. That BUHARI with his body language alone would have caused our looters to voluntarily surrender their loots. I still hope that God will not forgo His own and the remaining two years will produce the BUHARI we labour and voted for. God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Buhari I Voted For by DrGoodman: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Kikikikiki grin grin

Still the same buharry, but zombies used propaganda to hype him to high heavens. He was dull, incompetent and ineffective even as at 1984.
Re: The Buhari I Voted For by lomaxx: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
The problem with you all is that you have a mis-perception of one man. He is not who you thought he was. If he were, he would not have a problem being that person. Some of you will still sell this misconception in 2019.
Re: The Buhari I Voted For by DrGoodman: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
lomaxx:
The problem with you all is that you have a mis-perception of one man. He is not who you thought he was. If he were, he would not have a problem being that person. Some of you will still sell this misconception in 2019.

Do you know that if someone starts to polish the image of Shehu shagari as the best candidate in 2019, zombified Nigerians will still line up and cote him?

That's how useless this country has become.

1 Like

Re: The Buhari I Voted For by lomaxx: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
DrGoodman:

Do you know that if someone starts to polish the image of Shehu shagari as the best candidate in 2019, zombified Nigerians will still line up and cote him?

That's how useless this country has become.

We need an entire overhaul. In a country of over 170-180 million people, there has to be one sensible adult to fix things.

These old men should be allowed to rest. I'd appreciate it if they rest in peace.
Re: The Buhari I Voted For by freeze001(f): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
First, u labour fruitlessly under a false imagination of the person of Buhari. The Buhari of 1984 did not respect democratic norms, he does not do so now. That Buhari never passed any of the qualifying professional exams for military personnel, he remains a complete dumbo who never developed himself even after leaving political and military engagements over 30yrs ago. That Buhari had no initiative or intelligence to count on hence d Tunde Idiagbon supremacy of that time; all he understood was nepotism and brute force. He remains the same ignorant, greedy, bigoted brute albeit weakened by age n sickness.

This picture of Buhari u painted and believed he was wouldn't have dined and rolled with the likes of Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi, Dambazzau and co just to clinch political office. Unfortunately u were hoodwinked cos the real greedy oaf gladly got into bed with these criminals and cannot cough cos d cabal has got him by the nuts and jugular. He's also as dirty as they are, probably worse. Deal with it cos u voted a phantom

petsolo115:
I voted for the BUHARI of 1984 who crates
Umaru Dikko in London.
1. That BUHARI would not have accepted no-
ownership of N49m in Kaduna & $50m in Ikoyi.
2. That BUHARI would not have recirculated a
Permanent Secretary.
3. That BUHARI would not have allowed the
reign of tugs at NASS.
4. That BUHARI would march through all the
troubled spots in our dear nation.
5. That BUHARI would not permit admittance of
thieves and 419ners into his party.
6. That BUHARI would be the greatest enemy of
tribalism, nepotism, and ethnic bigotry.
7. That Smart BUHARI would have repositioned
the likes of Fayose and Wike.
8. Who be Herdsmen to disturb that BUHARI
regime? Na story e for be.
9. That BUHARI would have produced
ministerial and board nominees before swearing
in.
10. That BUHARI would have surrounded
himself with men of integrity and competence.
11. That BUHARI with his body language alone
would have caused our looters to voluntarily
surrender their loots.
I still hope that God will not forgo His own and
the remaining two years will produce the
BUHARI we labour and voted for.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Buhari I Voted For by Day169: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
(That Buhari seems to be in captivity)
BBOB! "Bring Back our Buhari"!
..is that too much to ask for?
Re: The Buhari I Voted For by Luckylife(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
op is still possessed by the evil spirit of almijiri robotic brain that have eyes but can to see , with ears but can never hear and brain but can no use it . so all those falacies where stick to ur empty skull about a man that broke the record of been the first man that brought RECESSION back to back despite inheriting good economy each time .

1 Like

Re: The Buhari I Voted For by spartan117(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
petsolo115:
I voted for the BUHARI of 1984 who crates
Umaru Dikko in London.
1. That BUHARI would not have accepted no-
ownership of N49m in Kaduna & $50m in Ikoyi.
2. That BUHARI would not have recirculated a
Permanent Secretary.
3. That BUHARI would not have allowed the
reign of tugs at NASS.
4. That BUHARI would march through all the
troubled spots in our dear nation.
5. That BUHARI would not permit admittance of
thieves and 419ners into his party.
6. That BUHARI would be the greatest enemy of
tribalism, nepotism, and ethnic bigotry.
7. That Smart BUHARI would have repositioned
the likes of Fayose and Wike.
8. Who be Herdsmen to disturb that BUHARI
regime? Na story e for be.
9. That BUHARI would have produced
ministerial and board nominees before swearing
in.
10. That BUHARI would have surrounded
himself with men of integrity and competence.
11. That BUHARI with his body language alone
would have caused our looters to voluntarily
surrender their loots.
I still hope that God will not forgo His own and
the remaining two years will produce the
BUHARI we labour and voted for.
God bless Nigeria.
Dat buhari never existed bro undecided idiagbon was d mover and shaker during dat regime.

Every military dictator dat has ever ruled Nigeria has died in office or been ousted when he was out of d country, all except buhari the coup plotters waited 4 idiagbon to leave d country instead. This shows who was d major force behind dat regime

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Nairalanders Please Why Can't President Buhari Do This? / Every Corps Member Can Relate To This / Prisoner Swap And Payment For The Release Of The Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.