Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date (4679 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / Let Me Gist You The Exact Things Our Boo Wants On Bed / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by frankiriri(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2007
embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by righocream(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2007
@big Bumper.

I think you have a problem really. I can solve that for you. I have a feeling which tells me that you have an inferiority complex in your nature. it tends to make you think that you are a pro in dating and leading women in your life and that is okay but what is not okay here is that you make a fuss about it.

I will give you the answer to your worries, I see you as a worrior. yes a worrior in local leagues, the problem is that you date abnormally normal women which are not in your class. you maye be better than them psychologically or maybe higher in social class or probably restricted yourself to ugly and defenceless inferior complexed women who have no other choice in life for a man to lead on than to wait on you as a perfect rescuerer and a romeo long awaited, what do you think? after waiting for you for so long and you finaly give the greenly and want to back out and they let you out of their life? you must be joking,

Lastly I would like you Big bumper to move higher to sophisticated women and not just losers or no confident low i.q'ed ladies and do some league of your match instead of taking advantage of less privilegded societal ladies and coming to the forum to post some bravados about your weak self. get a life, its men like you that give guys like us a bad name.

peace oout!!!
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by righocream(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2007
@Big BUmper

Sorry I thought that you were the owner of the post and that you were male and not until I checked your last post and found out that you were just replying Tmoni's post, sorry for that aweful mistake, well Timoni' I guess the post was yours,this goes to you okay why dont you read it up and get a grip on life,

@Big Bumper.

I must say that you are so good, where on earth did you get all those experience from>?I would have sworn that you were a guy not until I checked your profile. wow you are some lady, I must confess I had to read up all your posts and I found out that there are a few people in this site whom I respect their judgements immensely and I guess I can take advices from them as well.

I envy you a great deal. keep up your good thoughts and sorry for thr@Big BUmper

Sorry I thought that you were the owner of the post and that you were male and not until I checked your last post and found out that you were just replying Tmoni's post, sorry for that aweful mistake, well Timoni' I guess the post was yours,this goes to you okay why dont you read it up and get a grip on life,

@Big Bumper.

I must say that you are so good, where on earth did you get all those experience from>?I would have sworn that you were a guy not until I checked your profile. wow you are some lady, I must confess I had to read up all your posts and I found out that there are a few people in this site whom I respect their judgements immensely and I guess I can take advices from them as well.

I envy you a great deal. keep up your good thoughts
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by righocream(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2007
@phoenixman

nice you have some good thinking also, you must really be a player or you have the instincts. I beleive that you would not have a problem with over = sabi so called women. you have a good c.v in respect to dating, you too much.

I like your sense of reasoning and rational decisions I beleive that you execute, nice one. PLAYA!

My judgements fall in life with yours and I totally agree with what you meant by saying,
Absolutely NOT true! There are some girls you date and all you think about is when to sleep with them. There are some that sex takes a complete back seat and you are more interested in making her happy and taking her for keeps!
It is false to assume all boys are the same. Any girl who is eager for sex on the first date is out of my window by the third date!

Asking me how many kids i want on a first date will make me sit up and take you more seriously! It works well for me!

but what I do not go along 100% is that some men take advantage of good girls, infact that is their major drive and turn ons in life, they are more into good girls and love to debauch them of their naivity. also no matter what a man his if he is a bad guy he would always have pussy on his mind nothing changes that from what he wants on a first date except if the woman he is with is more confident than he is then be sure that he would cat away in defence, what do you think cool
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by crito(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2007
nice one guys,i'm rily thrilled. smiley wink cheesy
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by tushbobo(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2007
I disagree with phoenixman that "its all about the p***y".There are other things that can make u stick to a lady other than that.U'll never have a stable date if that's all u think about.
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by Maneater1(f): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2007
All guys want the same thing on the first date.

what you want to learn is how to tie them down and keep them coming back for more after the first date.
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by seunwiz: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2007
he wants sex wen he stares at ur boobs ova n ova n keeps lookin at ur lips damn den def wen he drops u off back at ur crib n tryna kiss ya or tap dat ass tongue careful cos he might pretend like he dont wan all dat on d first date n afta like 3dates he just cant wait to get in dos jeans , dont guys always do dat grin
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by bigbumper(f): 2:36am On Jan 31, 2007
righocream:

@Big BUmper

Sorry I thought that you were the owner of the post and that you were male and not until I checked your last post and

Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwggghhhhhhhhhhh wink wink wink no offence taken and thanks for the complement.

So when are you going to blast Timoni, or are you scared cos he's a guy?  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by osegwu(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2007
What guys need on their first date is the same thing as what Ladies need on their first date. Its all in the mind and we all have minds, male or female. Its not restricted to male a lone.

Still me
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by frankiriri(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2007
Aint sure there's any way to tell beyond hearing him out.
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by righocream(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2007
@Timoni.

he is just some weak man, heheheh!!!! grin grin grin I think he has run away seeing that he aint game to real gamers, I want him to understand this that I am not in anyway trying to diss the fella though but one thing is for sure, when next he is trying to make a point he should try as much as possible in his own minute point of view cut his dreams or utopia to his size and not share his self induced dreams of what women think about him with the room. I guess he is a blunt and fake ass playa wanna be!

no hate man just putting the records straight, grin grin

@BIG_BUMPER

so what do you think about that babe? wink wink kiss kiss you need more? ooops hope he dont get mad
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by dough(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2007
this is not a kind of sex discriminating arguement, i just want to add that there are so many of 'em girls who always act like that know everything, the ones you call 'over sabi' probably because she has been dating those "Wussy' types.

Now there are 3 three types of Girls,

1. The Naives
2. The intelligent ones
3. The Antelopes grin grin

The naives ones are mostly good girls, innocent that need to be treated like a princess. Moreover we have the intellegent ones. At first when you meet with an intelligent girl, you would always mistake her for an Over Sabi girl but how would you know that she's one of one of 'em over sabis? The truth of the matter is all girls want a 'RUDE BOI', guys you think i'm crazy? I'm sure girls out there knows what i'm talking about. Now back to the topic, there's no doubt that this intelligent girl has always been dating 'em wuss, because it's very difficult to find a rude boi now a days. Between, smoking helm, touting around does not mean that you're the kind of rude boy i'm talking about. You need to learn how the word rude boy works with women, and one more thing is that women could be 1000x sensitive than a man. A woman knows if you get it, from your first sentence. Your looks have nothing to do if she's going to fall for you or not. So once the girl find out you're not one of 'em wuss, "The Intelligent Ones" would step down for you because the truth of the matter is that all girls need a man who could "dominate", "Rule", "Lead" and not an ass kisser. Once she's step down for you, and you being the smart guy, you would know immediately it's then for you to dominate the whole conversation and tell her what you want. She'll gladful do it, even if it's something she has sworn to her dad never to do.

Now back to the question of who would a girl know what a guy want? You really wouldn't know what that rude guy want, until he tell you and i'm sure you would do just want he wanted.

And now to the over sabis, i like to play a game with 'em types, i call it " Whatcha Do is Whatcha Get", ya digs?

50- cent; Do i need to spell it out for you niggaz all the time? are you an illetterate niggaz? You can't read between the line? For the Bible Says; What Goes Around, Comes Around" ---------SOURCE FROM 'WISH DEATH' (MANY MEN)

To 'em wuss, i bet they wouldn't understand.
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2007
davidlyn is definately not a nigerian
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by manntee(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2007
basically i think most women would like to belive that they know their own mind and are in control when in a relationship, i for one would tell a woman what she wants to hear on the first date marriage and children inclusive even if i am not serious, after all it is not by saying it that makes it happen, i would see it as a challenge to show the lady that "she cant catch me that way" like i tell my girl,any guy would lie if he feels the truth would hurt his chances. at the end of the day they fall and they fall hard. if the guy is serious, he is serious and its not by the question you ask on the first date that determines that, fine it might weed out small boys but the real players are not going to be deterred, i know i wont and i am not a player, how much more those that are?
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by 1star4ever(m): 2:11am On Feb 09, 2007
cool
A smart lady will know. A dummy will go with the flow. The question is, how many smart ladies are out there? N. Ladies are far more different than others like in the U.S. or in the U.K.

It's sad that most or some ladies have low self esteem. Any lady that builds her self esteem, have good education and cash can do or be anything that she wanted.

If you disagree, go figure.
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by CuteAy: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2008
Oh, i love your contribution! nice one
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by denny4ril: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2009
read his mind, but do not get laid. it will kill the romance. period!
Re: How To Tell What A Guy Wants On Your First Date by gift4niger: 3:48am On Dec 03, 2009
denny4ril:

read his mind, but do not get laid. it will kill the romance. period!

denny4ril please contact me on jereajali@yahoo.com. with subject its Danny. its urgent please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,have You Ever "failed" A Woman's Romantic Test? / What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend / Who Told You Guys U R Doing A Woman A Favour By Marrying Her Sef?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.