Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

I've Come To A Sound Realization On Tiger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Come To A Sound Realization On Tiger (848 Views)

Us Entertainers Refuse To Come To Nigeria / Apologize To Van Vicker Or Don’t Come To Ghana Movie Directors Warns Tonto Dikeh / "i've Been Through Hell!" Elin Breaks Her Silence On Tiger For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Come To A Sound Realization On Tiger by DaRapture: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2010
Ok, I know folks are tired of these Tiger threads, but I just had to make one more. Many a black folks are up in arms and or simply uneasy a bit by the fact of that Tiger has chosen to date and marry a bunch of white chicks. They call him a sell out, Tom and all kinds of other stuff; hell most would of even rather seen him date a bunch of Asian chicks instead, in that he is Black-American/Asian mix, but no he chose some of the most whitest looking white girls one could find to mess with.

Now, many see this as a problem and I admit, that even I was one of those up until recently, when upon pondering upon the issue a bit, I came upon another mindset of the issue. What if the Tigers choice to date and marry white chicks was actually done out of an actual deep love and most of all RESPECT for the women of his two mixes (Asian and Black).

You see, it could be that he knew early that he was not the type for a respectful relationship, he knew he carried a deep passionate vice within himself to screw around with multiple women; after all his dad was the same way. In his effort to spare the black and Asian women whom he descends from the indignity of his hidden ailment, he made a solid choice to distance himself from them and instead inflict his lies and deception he held inside upon white women whom he obviously had shown he has VERY LITTLE if any respect for.

I wouldn't be surprise if he sees white women as a bunch of "hoes who are only good for a hit and quit it. He married his wife for the enforcements from the status of being known as a family guy. The whole thing was a simple business deal in which he now screwed up. Proof of this fact is that the marriage came with a prenuptial in which was total base on how much money the girl would get in relation to how long she and or Tiger chose to stay together. Yeah, what self respecting woman would marry upon those terms, if not for a pay day? I personally don't know ANY.

For those of you who think all of this is outlandish, think again. I personally know SEVERAL Black-American and Hispanic dudes who think like this. These individuals know that they are sexaholics and dogs out on the prow for one night stands, and thus make it a point to only mess around with white chicks out of respect for their own women, I don't see any reason why Tiger would be any different.
Re: I've Come To A Sound Realization On Tiger by semid(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2010
Total Crap and B.S.
Re: I've Come To A Sound Realization On Tiger by yourfatherhead: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Although this is a 12 year old thread but @OP: who cares?

(1) (Reply)

Rap Battle / Could it be b/w who and Tonto Dike (Don Jazzi or Rita domnic / Mariah Carey Finally Delivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.