Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says (11371 Views)

Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand / COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions / Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by mandhi(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
We shall Install a purposeful government in 2019
for purposeful looting. Not gonna happen. At worse we install a new youthful party.

1 Like

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by ChubbychummyICE(f): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2017
joe54:
PDP wasn't any better. But for a FACT this government is a complete failure compared to the expectations of NIGERIANS at its inception. Oh I forgot they are the same. I agree with tonye on this we need a purposeful government by 2019
Oh tot u cud see clearly, its ur type dat mixed up similarities and differences as one back den in school, as bad as dey said abacha was I'm sure it's better Dan dis good for nothing old hag government.
God is definitely gonna reward everyone according to dia deeds.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by debeginin(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2017
IsThisChange:
Press Release

April 16, 2017.

Re: "..We Have Worked Hard To Meet The Expectations Of Nigerians..." - Buhari. Not So Sir. Your Score Card Is Poor, Very Poor- PDP says .

Once again, Happy Easter Celebrations and may the Sacrifice of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ continue to guide our steps and help our Nation, Nigeria to overcome the spirit of lies, deceit and betrayal, Amen.

2. We read with rude shock and utter dismay, the President Muhammadu Buhari's Easter Message to Nigerians and of particular interest is the Paragraph that said, "In the almost two years of this administration, we have worked hard to meet the expectations of Nigerians by improving security, especially in the North-East, sustaining the campaign against corruption and have taken steps to revitalize the economy". Really?

3. These comments from Mr. President are to say the least untrue and an insult to the intelligence of Nigerians who have been at the receiving end of his government's mismanagement in the last two years.

4. Fellow citizens, we respect the Easter Celebration mood but we wish to crave your indulgence to reflect on the state of affairs in the Country before and after President Buhari’s APC led Administration took over two years ago.

(i) INSECURITY

(a) The Origin of insurgency in the North-East part of the Country is well known locally and internationally. We cannot forget in a hurry, the frantic efforts made by late President Umar Musa YarAdua to nip the ugly incidence in the bud that later escalated to the formation of the deadly Boko Haram Sect. Equally, when Dr. Goodluck Jonathan took over Government, his administration made several efforts to procure ammunition from the West to prosecute the war on terror despite stiff resistance from some of the western powers to sell weapons to Nigeria.

(b). Notwithstanding, before the 2015 General Elections, the Goodluck Jonathan's Administration was able to procure sizeable number of war heads, ammunition and other modern weaponry to fight the Boko Haram Terrorist Group. This breakthrough led to the successful dislodgment of the Terrorist Sect in the North-East before the March 28, 2015 Elections . Nigerians can testify to the Gallant display by the Nigerian Armed Forces that allowed elections to take place in virtually all the wards and Local Government Areas of Borno, Adamawa, Kebbi and Gombe states, respectively.

(c). The result of the election from these states gave President Buhari the edge in the Presidential election. APC Governors and officials who routinely condemn President Jonathan's anti insurgency effort conveniently forgot that without the relative peace in those states at the time, there would have been no elections from which they could emerge as Governors.

(d). But Nigerians have been fed continuously with the wrong narrative as if we have all slipped into collective amnesia that Jonathan was hopelessly ineffective against the insurgents. The truth of the matter was that the insurgents were on the back foot, in hasty retreat and with their backs to the wall by February – March of 2015. The then NSA, Col. Ibrahim Dasuki had requested that the elections be postponed by six weeks to enable the government launch a major offensive to push Boko Haram out of all the occupied territories . This offensive achieved its objective so much so that elections took place in all the LGAs of the North East.

(e). It is a matter of conjecture if the war could not have been won earlier and the entire areas pacified if there have been no change of Government that led to a lull in those efforts while the new government took for ever to settle down. The armaments procured by President Jonathan are what is still being used to prosecute the war.

(f). Still on the War on insurgency in the North-East, the Goodluck Jonathan Administration set out to rebuild the region by establishing the Presidential Initiative for the North East (PINE). This Initiative covered all sectors in the rehabilitation efforts for the Zone with comprehensive project cost and partnership. This project was later inherited by President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigerians will note how PINE under the APC's watch has fared. It has been a monumental disaster with allegations of contract awards to ghost companies and grass cutters while the IDPs endure daily hardship and starvation. Tragically, we are yet to see the outcome of the investigation on the Nigeria's Fighter Jet that bombed the IDP Camp in Borno State killing more than 200 persons.

(g). For the record, the PDP not only defeated Boko Haram before it handed over power in 2015, we also reduced kidnapping and other anti-social vices in the Country and there was palpable state of peace in Nigeria as at May 2015. The same cannot be said today as kidnapping has taken a new turn. We are also facing another menace of insecurity in the name of Herdsmen attacking and displacing communities across the Country. Suicide is also gradually becoming a household name in Nigeria as citizens who cannot cope with the current harsh economic condition have resorted to taking their own lives.

(ii). War on Corruption:

(a). The War on corruption like other policies and programnmes of the Buhari led APC Administration has failed as well. As we have mentioned in our previous statements, any war on corruption that is selective and targeted at humiliating only leaders and other members of the opposition is a total failure. The entire anti-corruption war of the APC since inception is just in the media with only one conviction. Many of the Cases in Courts have been set aside and suspects discharged and acquitted while others are in EFCC and DSS detention centers without trial against their fundamental human rights as enshrined in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(b). Nigerians may also recall the several allegations of corruption made against prominent APC members that the Anti-graft Agency has not attended to. The Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), Mr. Ibrahim Magu has been rejected twice by the Nigerian Senate because of damning corruption allegations against him made by another agency of government . The same with the Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Babachir Lawal and a host of other government officials against whom very serious allegations have been made. None of them have been subjected to the usual interrogations and investigation.

(c). The latest drama in town is the circus show of the discovery of huge sums of money of various currencies and denominations on daily basis without any trace of the owners . The most absurd of this charade is the macabre dance on the so called $43,449,947, £27,800 and N23,218,000 purportedly recovered at an apartment in Osborne Street, Ikoyi, Lagos. The Government is at the crossroad as the Whistle-blower and the EFCC are now shying away from telling Nigerians who owned the monies because undeniable evidence links the monies to the proceeds from the sale of Turbines by the former Governor of Rivers State and now Minister of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Amaechi. It has also been revealed that part of that proceeds was used by Mr. Amaechi to prosecute the campaigns of the APC in 2015.

(d). The claim by the Director-General of the Nigeria Intelligence Agency (NIA) that the agency owns the stolen money "found" in a private residence is another bad comedy by this failed APC Administration. We are therefore warning all agencies of government in the Country to excuse itself from partisan politics to forestall individuals in government manipulating their operations especially, a sensitive agency like the NIA and thereby leading the Nation into a Gestapo State that it's fast drifting into.

(iii) The Economy:

(a). We cannot end this analysis without mentioning the comatose state of our economy in the last two years of this APC Administration. The immediate past PDP Government of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan grew Nigeria's GDP from $270.5 billion in 2009, and handed over a Nigeria that had grown to become the fastest growing and largest economy in Africa and the 24th largest economy in the World, with a GDP of $574 billion. In May 2015, the PDP also handed over a single digit inflation rate but today, Inflation Rate in Nigeria is at a double digit of 17.26%.

(b). The Recession we are experiencing today in the Country is as a result of the failure of the APC led Administration to properly manage our economy. The Buhari Government is indeed clueless and had no economic plan until March 2017 when it launched the so called Recovery Plan. The economy is at a standstill. Major infrastructural development that began with the previous administrations of the PDP have been abandoned. Power Generation dwindled from over 5,000MW in 2015 to the present all time low of less than 2,000MW. The only project of note that this government has ever commissioned is the Abuja- Kaduna railroad which was 99 percent completed by the PDP administration.

(5). Against this backdrop and more, we are at a loss in reconciling President Muhammadu Buhari's Easter message that he has met the expectations of Nigerians to the grim reality we have painted above. There is nothing to show by the APC led Government and we challenge the President and his team to articulate the two years achievement of this Government point by point and let Nigerians compare with previous PDP administrations.

God bless the PDP! God bless Nigeria!!

Again, Happy 2017 Easter Celebrations.

Signed:

Prince Dayo Adeyeye
National Publicity Secretary, PDP- NCC
After 16yrs in power we r still depending on generator to power our houses n businesses.
After 16yrs in power we still run a mono economy(oil).
What about health,education etc?
PDP please go n die.
Ask d Israelites if was fun on their way to d promise land?
We must discomfort ourselves today to be able to live a comfortable life 2moro.
God please kill n bury PDP.Amen.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by Aristo3146(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:

Smh

One sexy prayer i always pray for ur type is: may you life n family be governed d way Buhari is ruling dis nation.

Now say Amen if u truly bliv in him

2yrs + not a single project of a worthy note.

Yet he is still stealing from d masses!
Stamp charge, hike fuel price in face of crude failing, geometric hike in phcn bills, hike in inflation from 8 to 18% in 2years.
Hike in fx to name but a few.

Yet u r looking for room for improvement, its no more change huh? Yea, u agree , change is scam. FG is a very big scam
May your destiny be rutted the way PDP rutted Nigeria...let me hear you say a BIG AMEN...
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by sekundosekundo: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Who and under which Party?

Instead of ranting and crying like a school child that missed his meal ticket, kindly rubbish PDP by showing us just one major project completed by this APC govnt in your state.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by mandhi(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Who and under which Party?
NgeneUkwenu abeg help ask them pls, i dont understand which party are they talk about pls. Am confused.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by mandhi(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria electorates....

Under the reformed PDP
funny enough i cant find any reformed pdp in inec registered party log.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by sekundosekundo: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Aristo3146:
May your destiny be rutted the way PDP rutted Nigeria...let me hear you say a BIG AMEN...

Your inability to say amen to what HARDDON says, shows your admission of APC's failure.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by mandhi(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Instead of ranting and crying like a school child that missed his meal ticket, kindly rubbish PDP by showing us just one major project completed by this APC govnt in your state.
East Road connecting Calabar ,Akwa ibom, Abia, Benue to the Capital Territory. Thats one we have more.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by sekundosekundo: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2017
debeginin:

After 16yrs in power we r still depending on generator to power our houses n businesses.
After 16yrs in power we still run a mono economy(oil).
What about health,education etc?
PDP please go n die.
Ask d Israelites if was fun on their way to d promise land?
We must discomfort ourselves today to be able to live a comfortable life 2moro.
God please kill n bury PDP.Amen.

If you are counting only 16yrs as when Nigerian problems started, it is either you are hypocrite or chairman of BMC.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by Dee60: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Is there still a party called PDP?

I thought they have scattered now since there is no more to LOOT!
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by mandhi(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Your inability to say amen to what HARDDON says, shows your admission of APC's failure.
he did not say amen to Hardon prayer becos he would not want a situation were you have to distabilize him first before he would pray for pmb to come and fix him.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by Aristo3146(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2017
sekundosekundo:

My destiny is surely preserved and conserved just the way PMB is preserving the scares resources of this country...But yours will surely be rutted by enemies in JESUS name
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by sekundosekundo: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2017
mandhi:

East Road connecting Calabar ,Akwa ibom, Abia, Benue to the Capital Territory. Thats one we have more.

I don't know you.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by emu22(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2017
obonujoker:
Not poor....

Extremely poor....
Even poor PDP call you poor... then your own is finished... grin

Lolz,for poor PDP to call dem poor that's they terribly poor,disastrously poor.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by numericalguy(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2017
Some people worship Buhari like a god the way Maitatsine was worshipped by his followers

These people will rather please the created and displease the creator.

May God forgive us, ameen
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by israelmao(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2017
oyinkinola:

...for pdp!
there is no doubt about that!
Nigerian is not stupid to let the looters grab power again in this country!
But I am more bothered for the fact that looters' loots are being grabbed by yet another looters leading to endless cycle of looting and incessant depletion of our collective wealth.I have been saying it; revolution is the answer.I'm not a party man but I believe in leaders that use national resources for collecctive good of all but not few.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by jbcul4ril(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2017
You guys looted the country to Stupor and expect miracles? Please!!!!
I stand with this Administration for now

1 Like

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by robosky02(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2017
APC

2 Likes

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by teniboss(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2017
If this statement is coming from APGA or KOWA as a party I would have take it....but coming from a party with two national chairmen....hmmm.... Now tell me which camp did this came from....as far as I knw PEE DEE PEE lacks the morals to comment on national issues....if they didn't fail we wouldn't have been in any shithole we're right now.....nontheless APC still have to years left....they have the power to either remain as the gov't at the center and otherwise.....[color=#000099][/color]
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by Adebowale89(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2017
here we go again. I see no bit difference btw PDP and APC....
they have failed as those people supporting the two parties brain had failed

2 Likes

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by emu22(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2017
PDP is so messed up,they can't give a good opposition to dis wack government,I just tire.its time for the street to take over,let's give it well meaning Nigerian youths.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by sekundosekundo: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2017
Aristo3146:
My destiny is surely preserved and conserved just the way PMB is preserving the scares resources of this country...But yours will surely be rutted by enemies in JESUS name

The prayer of a drunkard, fornicator, masturbator, effeminate, and a sinner is an abomination unto the Lord. The Angels of God have returned your sinful prayers to you. And they said that you should repent first before your prayers will be considered. I am blessed and shall not be cursed. BACK TO SENDER.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by ephi123(f): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Adebowale89:
here we go again. I see no bit difference btw PDP and APC....

they have failed as those people supporting the two parties brain had failed

Exactly.
Majority of those in APC were previously in PDP and vice versa, yet people are here taking sides. This country, smh.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2017
They should all shut up
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by lilytender: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:

Smh

One sexy prayer i always pray for ur type is: may you life n family be governed d way Buhari is ruling dis nation.

Now say Amen if u truly bliv in him

2yrs + not a single project of a worthy note.

Yet he is still stealing from d masses!
Stamp charge, hike fuel price in face of crude failing, geometric hike in phcn bills, hike in inflation from 8 to 18% in 2years.
Hike in fx to name but a few.

Yet u r looking for room for improvement, its no more change huh? Yea, u agree , change is scam. FG is a very big scam

Please mention one PDP project in their 16 years of rule. I will help you mention one while you mention another.

1. Looting
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by petrelli07: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria electorates....

Under the reformed PDP
Please... What faction?
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by mandhi(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I don't know you.
do you have to know me to respond to the project i said.?
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by wristbangle: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Tripleoluwa:
If PMB's score card is poor, there's room for improvement. But PDP have no score card. Perhaps, it has been looted. Only a whistleblower can help us find it

cheesy cheesy punch line
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by anyebedgreat: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2017
Pdp wailers and ipod yoots are busy threatening 2019. What are you gonna do besides what you did and failed in 2015. Wether Buhari will continue or not is for we who voted him in to decide so just shut up and watch.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by anyebedgreat: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria electorates....
Under the reformed PDP
hihihihi

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2017
petrelli07:
Please... What faction?
PDP has no faction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Releases Prophecy On Winner Of Ekiti election / Gov. Ortom, Deputy, 30 Newly Elected Legislators Receive Certificates Of Return / Gbajabiamila Appoints Media Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.