Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says (11373 Views)

Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand / COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions / Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by mark2sunny(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Taa! Nigerians are not ipob miscreants who are easily brainwashed by fantasy claims....We are not going back to Egypt..

After Buhari in 2023, Power moves back to South West, then back to the North..

May Buhari's government happen to you family and finances in Jesus name....
Amen
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by oyinkinola: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2017
israelmao:

But I am more bothered for the fact that looters' loots are being grabbed by yet another looters leading to endless cycle of looting and incessant depletion of our collective wealth.I have been saying it; revolution is the answer.I'm not a party man but I believe in leaders that use national resources for collecctive good of all but not few.
....man if you are not partician we will see now!
question:
have you ever hear of a discovery of money like this before?
thing had change now and country is moving forward!
we will certainly get it right since looters didn't have place to hide!
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by Sirheny007(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2017
We are so engrossed with condemning APC and PMB that we have not given any thought as to whom or what party we will replace them with... undecided

2 Likes

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by Aristo3146(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2017
sekundosekundo:

The prayer of a drunkard, fornicator, masturbator, effeminate, and a sinner is an abomination unto the Lord. The Angels of God have returned your sinful prayers to you. And they said that you should repent first before your prayers will be considered. I am blessed and shall not be cursed. BACK TO SENDER.
God has sent Dansuki in your life already nah...why are you rejecting the wrath of PDP over your life but you wishing PDP rule Nigeria again, its you that needs repentance...
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by TheFreeOne: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
(c). The result of the election from these states gave President Buhari the edge in the Presidential election. APC Governors and officials who routinely condemn President Jonathan's anti insurgency effort conveniently forgot that without the relative peace in those states at the time, there would have been no elections from which they could emerge as Governors.

#FACT
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by sekundosekundo: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Aristo3146:
God has sent Dansuki in your life already nah...why are you rejecting the wrath of PDP over your life but you wishing PDP rule Nigeria again, its you that needs repentance...

Cry me a lagoon. I can't support or vote for any politician in Nigeria. All of them are corrupt. I have rejected so many contracts from them. GEJ, IBB, OBJ, PMB, APC, pdp are corrupt. Don't ever think that everybody is like you that don't know what he want in life.

THIS IS MY LAST FVCK FOR YOU, TAKE IT AND GOAN DIE.

1 Like

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
I have faith in God through the leader he has appointed my expectation will be met asap. All power belong to God. I am patient cool
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by HARDDON: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Aristo3146:
My destiny is surely preserved and conserved just the way PMB is preserving the scares resources of this country...But yours will surely be rutted by enemies in JESUS name

He evaded the clause of the matter.

N your last line is hereby returned to u unscathed, in hundred folds.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by mandhi(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP has no faction
what is the name of PDP chairman pls TonyeBarcanista.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by HARDDON: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Aristo3146:
May your destiny be rutted the way PDP rutted Nigeria...let me hear you say a BIG AMEN...

For a start, i am not a pdp supporter, called it a patriotic voice. A voice that sees d truth n says it no matter whose horse is goard.

i remember been among those that shut down d nation wen GEJ greeted us on a new yeAAA R's day with hiked price of pms even though i had voted for him.

But that is nt d case with u apc muppets!
U eat sand, nail n cut urselves to death cos apc is involved. Blinded, u comit suicide from hunger.
Call ur elders name cos of ur cluelessnes.
Point fingers @ other on ur own poo.

I didnt say pdp was saint, Rather Buhari is a failure.
Not surprised though. Ppl like u voted for a man wit nepa bills as cert.

Your prAyers back to u

1 Like

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Splashme:
Buhari is laughable if he actually said
he has met nigeria's expectation

The worst PDP govt is far better than this Buhari govt

The North must keep religioun aside and join hands with other patriotic Nigerians to retire this man back to Daura.

Did you read what Borno CAN said this morning. That it was the best Easter celebrations they've had in more than 10 years. Because they were able to go out and celebrate with other people. All thanks be to the Army and PMB government. Yet you claim the worst PDP government is better than PMB ?. Search yourself
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
mandhi:
what is the name of PDP chairman pls TonyeBarcanista.
Aisha Buhari
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by HARDDON: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and may your life n family be ruin the way pdp ruin this country and may your destiny be wasted the way your ineffectual buffoon wasted our 30tr for 6yrs,
And may your life be divided without headway the way pdp is divided without head.
Amen.

Sense n comprehensional ability is really expensive!
Since i didnt speak like i was a pdp muppet , all ur prayer i return to u therefore in A thousand fold!

Apc rat dying of hunger yet wudnt cant stand up to his mAsters n say enuf is enuf!
Alot of u r commitin suicides. Keep surporting this evil gov while u die of starvation
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by Nasa28(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nigeria! Who bewitched you?

I have read almost every comment here, nobody is talking about the key points raised by pdp, rather we're here calling each other names.

I weep for the future generation
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by Aristo3146(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:

For a start, i am not a pdp supporter, called it a patriotic voice. A voice that sees d truth n says it no matter whose horse is goard.

i remember been among those that shut down d nation wen GEJ greeted us on a new yeAAA R's day with hiked price of pms even though i had voted for him.

But that is nt d case with u apc muppets!
U eat sand, nail n cut urselves to death cos apc is involved. Blinded, u comit suicide from hunger.
Call ur elders name cos of ur cluelessnes.
Point fingers @ other on ur own poo.

I didnt say pdp was saint, Rather Buhari is a failure.
Not surprised though. Ppl like u voted for a man wit nepa bills as cert.

Your prAyers back to u
lol...you should have told me you are into comedy...
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by israelmao(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
oyinkinola:

....man if you are not partician we will see now!
question:
have you ever hear of a discovery of money like this before?
thing had change now and country is moving forward!
we will certainly get it right since looters didn't have place to hide!

Of course no but this anti-corruption fight is becoming more of Nollywood movie this day whereby the end is known from the beginning.EFCC chairman,Magu was asked a simple question when he was being screened by the senate for confirmation as EFCC chairman that, what is the total amount of the recovered loots so far? He couldn't produce a figure.Is there any motive behind that or for lack of facts and figures of the operations of agency which he chairs for many months?Huge sum of money in twenty,fifty and two hundred naria denominations all in mint was alleged to have been found in Airport with no trace of its owner.How did the owner scale through all the security checks from the entry point to the point where the money was found?Was there no CCTV for the playback to identify the real owner even if he beats human security network(security officers).Is this not looking like make-believe or cover-up or drama or better still propaganda?As for the change you alluded to change means different things to different people.Someone could be in a rocking chair and yet mistaking motion for steady and progressive movement.Those that have been looting Nigeria's treasury since independence are still very much around the presidency if not all their vestiges are there.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by debeginin(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nasa28:

I have read almost every comment here, nobody is talking about the key points raised by pdp, rather we're here calling each other names.

Did u ask PDP what they did about d points raised while they were in power?
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by HARDDON: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
lilytender:

Please mention one PDP project in their 16 years of rule. I will help you mention one while you mention another.

1. Looting
Get it, ive got no party affilation, im a gud governance voice.

But in just 2 years, apc is making pdp of 16years luk like child's play.

Cos itz not only looting in their score card, here take a look:

2.Defiant to court orders

3. Bloodshed of thousands of innocent souls

4. Islamization agenda using fulani herdsd1cks ( they wud all die b4 this is achieved)

5. Loopsided corruption fight , trying to make d nation a one party state.

6. Magnum Corruption
7. Inflation wearing gucci suit, armani shoes, Rolex Wrist Watch n Prada cap

8. Suicides on a high

Etc..... in just two years! We will drive them out wit their own broom!
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by lukaf17(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Reform PDP will build third niger bridge,build international Airport in Imo,seaport in nnewi,and lpob independent from Nigeria,and ipob president in 2035 reform PDP manifest,who will be your presidential candidate
Woke
Fayose
Sheriff
Gej
Makarfi
James ibori
Just wondering
So lpob still want to vote in Nigeria in 2019 but kanu said UN will give you independent by 2018 so why are still interested in project Nigeria remember Nigeria does not exist according to UN charter.up lpob
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by HARDDON: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nasa28:

Cos they've bewitched! Minds blinded , heart smeared wit a hot iron . They cant see.

They r dying yet happily supporting this evil gov to their graves.

When u got no cogent points to counter, u result to insults.

Buhari lied, pdp called him out with salient points , his supporters , with no where to hide their shame r pointing foolish fingers.

They said they got d magic wand
They were given d mantle n here u hv it, disgracing themselves.

Gej saw it coming.

1 Like

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by lukaf17(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:

Get it, ive got no party affilation, im a gud governance voice.

But in just 2 years, apc is making pdp of 16years luk like child's play.

Cos itz not only looting in their score card, here take a look:

2.Defiant to court orders

3. Bloodshed of thousands of innocent souls

4. Islamization agenda using fulani herdsd1cks ( they wud all die b4 this is achieved)

5. Loopsided corruption fight , trying to make d nation a one party state.

6. Magnum Corruption
7. Inflation wearing gucci suit, armani shoes, Rolex Wrist Watch n Prada cap

8. Suicides on a high

Etc..... in just two years! We will drive them out wit their own broom!

If you are really for good governance you will discuss issue not sentiment and put up a better program that you and your incoming party will have done talk is cheap tell us your option that is the only way to show you are for good governance.

Let discuss issue with fact and figure as the only loser are poor Nigeria who follow without asking questions
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by Xano(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Taa! Nigerians are not ipob miscreants who are easily brainwashed by fantasy claims....We are not going back to Egypt..

After Buhari in 2023, Power moves back to South West, then back to the North..

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/17/buhari-complete-failure-fascist-balarabe-musa/

You talk of Nigerians, you have no idea the anger. Continue to restrict yourself to social media.

We know usernames of those who incite, you are among them. When I read you are referred to as BMC, every post from you indicates they are saying the truth.

With your quote, it nullifies every other post by you that you ever care about SE and SS regions in Nigeria. You never cared, but you need the major source from them.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by magzey: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Before how can an enemy score you high? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by Nasa28(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
debeginin:

Did u ask PDP what they did about d points raised while they were in power?

The point is not what they did, We all know that they failed us.
But is that a good reason not to sit down and think about the points raised by PDP?
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by oyinkinola: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
israelmao:

Of course no but this anti-corruption fight is becoming more of Nollywood movie this day whereby the end is known from the beginning.EFCC chairman,Magu was asked a simple question when he was being screened by the senate for confirmation as EFCC chairman that, what is the total amount of the recovered loots so far? He couldn't produce a figure.Is there any motive behind that or for lack of facts and figures of the operations of agency which he chairs for many months?Huge sum of money in twenty,fifty and two hundred naria denominations all in mint was alleged to have been found in Airport with no trace of its owner.How did the owner scale through all the security checks from the entry point to the point where the money was found?Was there no CCTV for the playback to identify the real owner even if he beats human security network(security officers).Is this not looking like make-believe or cover-up or drama or better still propaganda?As for the change you alluded to change means different things to different people.Someone could be in a rocking chair and yet mistaking motion for steady and progressive movement.Those that have been looting Nigeria's treasury since independence are still very much around the presidency if not all their vestiges are there.
.....ok let me explain to you, the money you see and hear about here ad there today is real and is a looted money, and those who hide them never thing any human knowlede can dig them out, because they know our patrotism towards our country is minimal, but with the home knowledge of wistle blowing which is gain and gain, only foolish will let such an opportunity averted him, that's why people expose!
for those who beleive buhari is partial, that's nothing to worry about, when buhari is no longer in power those who come after him will catch those who escape today operation!
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by mandhi(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Aisha Buhari
very funny grin
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by mandhi(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Aisha Buhari
Very funny grin grin
It means you understand how hard it must be to answer the question.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by sapele914(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
horllyma:
Come 2019 the Red card is sure.
LOSER haven't you learnt your lesson yet? Obiano has said it all,APGA will be more relevant than pdp come 2019.
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by JCBOY4LIFE: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Splashme:
Buhari is laughable if he actually said
he has met nigeria's expectation

The worst PDP govt is far better than this Buhari govt

The North must keep religioun aside and join hands with other patriotic Nigerians to retire this man back to Daura.

I have always known that President Buhari is associated with failure, hardship and lack of vision to drive a nation like Nigeria forward. It pains my heart that true Nigerians will see his fault and still praise him for his clueless mess he brought upon us all.

He should have been giving the role to play Efcc chairman and not president. I tired for Naija system of government.

PMB is a colossal failure. We need a new president...
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by horllyma(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
sapele914:
LOSER haven't you learnt your lesson yet? Obiano has said it all,APGA will be more relevant than pdp come 2019.
You breed losers in your compound right?
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by teebell999(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:
He needs not be told!
He feels it from d air he breaths
Lack of impactful projects cries to him
His campagne promisee drowns him
Even d evil broom he waved during campagne is now lean from hunger

He is hunted by the heavy stench of his monumental failure n his two faced fight agaisnt kwarapsion

The cries n prayers of millions hunt him

He needs not be reminded.

Sir/ma, it's Campaign not Campagne. Thankd
Re: PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says by teebell999(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:
He needs not be told!
He feels it from d air he breaths
Lack of impactful projects cries to him
His campagne promisee drowns him
Even d evil broom he waved during campagne is now lean from hunger

He is hunted by the heavy stench of his monumental failure n his two faced fight agaisnt kwarapsion

The cries n prayers of millions hunt him

He needs not be reminded.

Sir/ma, it's Campaign not Campagne. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheriff Oborevowre Accused Of Bribing Traditional Rulers With N10m (Photos) / Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. / Wabba: NLC Support For Peter Obi Hasn’t Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.