Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) (59199 Views)

Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=neoOduduwa post=55645074] Wow. The saint is talking. From cannibalism, drug trafficking, murder, counterfeiting and ritualism to what not. You have the nerve to speak. If we're brown roof republic, then you're thatched roof republic. Yorùbás are backward but your majority are in Lagos hawking plantain chips in traffic. How ridiculous!olodo,is lagos the effort of yoruba?go pay your house rent to your Igbo landlord.you people are flooding onitsha hawking Agbo concoction looking helpless and tattered.brownroofer ritualists from oshogbo cave go and hide your scratch face.
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 18, 2017
You guy shud take it easy on the Afonjas, they may be fetish, *ritualist* ,skullminers,fraudsters,rapists and do terrible things but there are still good ones among them
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=Nwakaumu post=55658854][/quote] I saw dunces like you arguing in a restaurant sometime ago. Bunch of deluded empty-heads. Lagos is not our effort, whose is it? Nigerians alone send and spend about $20 billion in the US, does that mean they developed it? No. They should be grateful they have the privilege to live in the country. You think selling curtains, scrap inverters, used clothes and all that sh¡t develops a state? How ignorant! The same way they started saying Yorùbás are lazy because they don't travel. Should I leave my lands (in which I'm doing well for myself), to go live in the middle of nowhere just to please you? undecided Why should I leave my comfort zone for the sake of "traveling" like a Fulani nomad? Na me send una make you commot for your village? No be poverty pursue you come Lagos? If you no like am, stay for your lane, na by force? Who send you make you leave your state dey "develop" other places. You igbo Nairalanders are just ever arrogant. For you to move on in life, you really have to channel your aggression somewhere else and rid yourself of low self-esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2017
actrinity:

Na Glo my dear.... Best & fastest network ever known to man. Glo na bomb & at the same time, the cheapest. It is our heritage. it is our pride. So get your own sim card and join the moving train.
U be Glo ambassador?
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
neoOduduwa:
I saw dunces like you arguing in a restaurant sometime ago. Bunch of deluded empty-heads. Lagos is not our effort, whose is it? Nigerians alone send and spend about $20 billion in the US, does that mean they developed it? No. They should be grateful they have the privilege to live in the country. You think selling curtains, scrap inverters, used clothes and all that sh¡t develops a state? How ignorant! The same way they started saying Yorùbás are lazy because they don't travel. Should I leave my lands (in which I'm doing well for myself), to go live in the middle of nowhere just to please you? undecided Why should I leave my comfort zone for the sake of "traveling" like a Fulani nomad? Na me send una make you commot for your village? No be poverty pursue you come Lagos? If you no like am, stay for your lane, na by force? Who send you make you leave your state dey "develop" other places. You igbo Nairalanders are just ever arrogant. For you to move on in life, you really have to channel your aggression somewhere else and rid yourself of low self-esteem.
neoOduduwa:
I saw dunces like you arguing in a restaurant sometime ago. Bunch of deluded empty-heads. Lagos is not our effort, whose is it? Nigerians alone send and spend about $20 billion in the US, does that mean they developed it? No. They should be grateful they have the privilege to live in the country. You think selling curtains, scrap inverters, used clothes and all that sh¡t develops a state? How ignorant! The same way they started saying Yorùbás are lazy because they don't travel. Should I leave my lands (in which I'm doing well for myself), to go live in the middle of nowhere just to please you? undecided Why should I leave my comfort zone for the sake of "traveling" like a Fulani nomad? Na me send una make you commot for your village? No be poverty pursue you come Lagos? If you no like am, stay for your lane, na by force? Who send you make you leave your state dey "develop" other places. You igbo Nairalanders are just ever arrogant. For you to move on in life, you really have to channel your aggression somewhere else and rid yourself of low self-esteem.
neoOduduwa:
keep doing "suffering and smiling"the question is why haven't yoruba developed ibadan the former capital of western region and other yoruba states which look like deserted villages,e.g.osun.ekiti,kwara,ondo?why is Porto novo a yoruba town in Benin republic shares the same backwardness with other yoruba town in Nigeria?why is IDP camp in osun when there is no war.the truth hurts:yoruba are lazy hence their backwardness.
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2017
Nwakaumu:
keep doing "suffering and smiling"the question is why haven't yoruba developed ibadan the former capital of western region and other yoruba states which look like deserted villages,e.g.osun.ekiti,kwara,ondo?why is Porto novo a yoruba town in Benin republic shares the same backwardness with other yoruba town in Nigeria?why is IDP camp in osun when there is no war.the truth hurts:yoruba are lazy hence their backwardness.
LMAO. You're actually the ones suffering and smiling. I wonder what zoo you escaped from. Unleashed eastern dog. Na your father start IDP camp for Osun state abi? I blame Nigeria not being hard enough such that rëtards like you can afford to buy data and post sh¡t on the internet. grin The Beninese you even despise have better roads and enjoy electricity 24/7. Keep globetrotting and "developing" places upandan. Ewu Gambia. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
neoOduduwa:
LMAO. You're actually the ones suffering and smiling. I wonder what zoo you escaped from. Unleashed eastern dog. Na your father start IDP camp for Osun state abi? I blame Nigeria not being hard enough such that rëtards like you can afford to buy data and post sh¡t on the internet. grin The Beninese you even despise have better roads and enjoy electricity 24/7. Keep globetrotting and "developing" places upandan. Ewu Gambia. grin
Ozu from the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria go and ask how churches are feeding ur father's and mothers who ve declared themselves Internally Displaced Pensioners in Oshogbo.dont dodge my question as to why yoruba has not developed any of their states but rather keep claiming that they own the effort of all Nigerians which is lagos? Lazy parasites.ole!
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Ozu from the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria go and ask how churches are feeding ur father's and mothers who ve declared themselves Internally Displaced Pensioners in Oshogbo.dont dodge my question as to why yoruba has not developed any of their states but rather keep claiming that they own the effort of all Nigerians which is lagos? Lazy parasites.ole!
Since when. Mumu wey no current. How many of your flat-headed ugwu-exporting cocaine-smuggling chest-beating yam-legged hairy gorilla fathers commited suicide during the recession. One even went as far as selling his family because he couldn't feed them. grin Why not go to foreign countries and tell them you developed their lands for them, whether them no go flog your flat-head commot grin God save you say South West na part of Nigeria, we for don deport all of una yansh since. Thanks to your drug peddling, Nigerians are now being killed in India and South Africa. You useless Osus are a curse on this country, bunch of lowlife criminals. cheesy And I ask you again, how did you develop Lagos? By the Hausas selling goats and scrap metals or by the Igbos who sell used clothes, Ugwu and scrap inverters? grin Donkey like you. When the hunger strikes again, better don't kill your relatives to eat. Bunch of cannibals. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 1:29am On Apr 21, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Since when. Mumu wey no current. How many of your flat-headed ugwu-exporting cocaine-smuggling chest-beating yam-legged hairy gorilla fathers commited suicide during the recession. One even went as far as selling his family because he couldn't feed them. grin Why not go to foreign countries and tell them you developed their lands for them, whether them no go flog your flat-head commot grin God save you say South West na part of Nigeria, we for don deport all of una yansh since. Thanks to your drug peddling, Nigerians are now being killed in India and South Africa. You useless Osus are a curse on this country, bunch of lowlife criminals. cheesy And I ask you again, how did you develop Lagos? By the Hausas selling goats and scrap metals or by the Igbos who sell used clothes, Ugwu and scrap inverters? grin Donkey like you. When the hunger strikes again, better don't kill your relatives to eat. Bunch of cannibals. grin
go and sell you mama Vagina for ritual just like your yoruba people are known for.useless and smelly tribe.
Re: Man Caught With Roasted Human Parts In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 21, 2017
Nwakaumu:
go and sell you mama Vagina for ritual just like your yoruba people are known for.useless and smelly tribe.
Coming from one of the mouth odour ambassadors. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.