Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Disregard. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard. (13686 Views)

I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) / Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard. by totit: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
Source
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/notes-from-atlanta/no-us-study-ever-said-igbos-are-the-most-brilliant-black-african-race/143684.html

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun OAM4J

I am glad the truth has finally come out,and happy indeed the the lies has been exposed.

LMAO. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Disregard. by naijaking1: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Because Mr. Chisala is a Zambian working at US university and Hoover institution on a government funded project doesn't make it a US finding?
What an agent of misinformation.

7 Likes

Re: Disregard. by Earth2Metahuman: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Another lie from the staple of flat headed liepob busted. grin

3 Likes

Re: Disregard. by Earth2Metahuman: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2017
obaino860:

Lol.......
please kindly show us who is equivalent to CHIKE OBI and CHIMAMAMDA in your entire afonja land of waste
when your entire race produce a noble laureate like wole soyinka, then we talk.

Now go and sell fanyogo grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disregard. by kettykings: 4:20am On Apr 17, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

SMH
is the award now a basis of intelligence

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disregard. by Philistine(m): 5:49am On Apr 17, 2017
kettykings:

SMH
No, it is based on mediocrity. Your stupidity amazes me!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disregard. by mightyhaze: 6:36am On Apr 17, 2017
smallJagaban:
IGBO AND FRAUD ARE PARALLEL
yea,.. parallel lines,that neva meet!

I know a tribe in Nigeria that intertwines with fraud,infact it's a way of life,..from lagos to london,..from ondo to Lome!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disregard. by bi0nics: 6:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:

You're weekend!! grin
Re: Disregard. by caprock(m): 6:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Other tribes in Nigeria hate Ibos because they are blessed with high IQ. Even without stealing government money Ibos are doing well in Nigeria. Other tribes aspire to have an opportunity to loot government funds. Ibo use their inteligence to make money.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disregard. by Sunnynwa: 7:07am On Apr 17, 2017
totit:

I am glad the truth has finally come out,and happy indeed the the lies has been exposed.

LMAO. shocked

Did you read the article at all? If you didn't, kindly go back and read the last paragraph.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by naijalander: 7:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Actually until she wins a Nobel prize, the literary world can't take her that serious. Don't get me wrong she's quite good but she's definitely not Chinua Achebe or Wole Soyinka kinda good.

Just saying

obaino860:

sorry...so soon you have forgotten about chinua Achebe......sorry oh......
Afonjas the agberos, the beggers,the touts and agbo sellers.
And before you forgot....CHIMAMAMDA has attained a height greater than WOLE sonyinka and CHInua Achebe....

4 Likes

Re: Disregard. by naijalander: 7:12am On Apr 17, 2017
Another dumb comment misleading us to believe Igbos don't loot the govt treasury mean while they are actually the biggest looters of the treasury in Nigerian history. Where else do they get capital for business? Money doesn't just crawl out of nothing ooh, good thing is that they reinvest said money.

caprock:
Other tribes in Nigeria hate Ibos because they are blessed with high IQ. Even without stealing government money Ibos are doing well in Nigeria. Other tribes aspire to have an opportunity to loot government funds. Ibo use their inteligence to make money.

4 Likes

Re: Disregard. by Earth2Metahuman: 7:17am On Apr 17, 2017
obaino860:

sorry...so soon you have forgotten about chinua Achebe......sorry oh......
Afonjas the agberos, the beggers,the touts and agbo sellers.
And before you forgot....CHIMAMAMDA has attained a height greater than WOLE sonyinka and CHInua Achebe....
this is why I told you to go and sell fanyogo.

Lmao. Go and check the meaning of nobel laureate and the biggest price anyone can win when it comes to poetry and literature.

Those two cannot even lick wole soyinka's shoes.

Bloody illiterate.

10 Likes

Re: Disregard. by Earth2Metahuman: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2017
kettykings:

SMH
yes, that's why you are yet to win any.
you are a nobody.

They don't give the biggest award in literature world to a nobody.

Get it? Of course not. grin

6 Likes

Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 7:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
this is why I told you to go and sell fanyogo.

Lmao. Go and check the meaning of nobel laureate and the biggest price anyone can win when it comes to poetry and literature.

Those two cannot even lick wole soyinka's shoes.

Bloody illiterate.

Guy it will be an insult to compare legend chinua Achebe to Soyinka because of one stupid award

Even nursery one child knows chinue Achebe....but who d hell is Soyinka

Chinu Achebe novel was transleted into over 50 different languages..that alone is a noble price

I don't even know any of Soyinka novel

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disregard. by Earth2Metahuman: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

Guy it will an insult to compare legend chinua Achebe to Soyinka because of one stupid award

another fanyogo seller cheesy

Nobel laureate a stupid award? Gee

Where do these people come from.

7 Likes

Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
other fanyogo seller cheesy

Wen ever una get to d level of chinue Achebe u let me know ...but for now no comparison

Even chimamanda ngozi of yesterday is even more recognized than him

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disregard. by Earth2Metahuman: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2017
[s]
GodProtectIgbox:

Wen ever una get to d level of chinue Achebe u let me know ...but for now no comparison

Even chimamanda ngozi of yesterday is even more recognized than him
[/s]
K

Now go and...

6 Likes

Re: Disregard. by prince985(m): 7:32am On Apr 17, 2017
I can see one pained Yoruba Muslim talking about how wole soyinka won noble laureate grin

Please who knows any book written by wole soyinka??
But talk about Chinua Achebe everybody knows "arrow of God" everybody knows "things fall apart":-)

Talk about chimanda adichie, we all know about "purple hibiscus", everybody knows "half of the yellow sun"

Walahi this thread really pain their oblong skulls

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
[s][/s]
K

Now go and...

Guy Igbo's don't sell rather dey distribute it to ur agberos brothers who now sell it in d street ...like una agbo sellers

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 7:34am On Apr 17, 2017
prince985:
I can see one pained Yoruba Muslim talking about how wole soyinka won noble laureate grin

Please who knows any book written by wole soyinka??
But talk about Chinua Achebe everybody knows "arrow of God" everybody knows "things fall apart":-)

Talk about chimanda everybody knows "half of the yellow sun"

Walahi this thread really pain their oblong skulls

Abeg help me and ask

Who d hell is Soyinka were chinua Achebe dey

Is an insult to do such

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disregard. by Earth2Metahuman: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

Guy Igbo's don't sell rather dey distribute it to ur agberos brothers who now sell it in d street ...like una agbo sellers
yes

Like this distributor here. grin

8 Likes

Re: Disregard. by Dereformer(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2017
smallJagaban:
IGBO AND FRAUD ARE PARALLEL

They can never meet at any point.
meaning Igbo's are not fraudulent

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by UrbanMystique: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2017
what the fhuck is wrong with these people?

imagine one ediot comparing chimada and soyinka? even chinua who i respected his achievement so much wouldnt compare himself to wole let alone one who decided to embrace feminism (a western life style) and became famous for it, it has made her a nobel laureate material?
you should literally be comparing chimanda and bisi the gay activist not wole. that's a freaking blasphemy.

one ediot even called a Nobel laureate award a stupid award? seriously? when you thought you have seen it all, one illiterate from nowhere will just spring one out on you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2017
UrbanMystique:
what the fhuck is wrong with these people?

imagine one ediot comparing chimada and soyinka? even chinua who i respected his achievement so much wouldnt compare himself to wole let alone one who decided to embrace feminism (a western life style) and became famous for it, it has made her a nobel laureate material?
you should literally be comparing chimanda and bisi the gay activist not wole. that's a freaking blasphemy.

one ediot even called a Nobel laureate award a stupid award? seriously? when you thought you have seen it all, one illiterate from nowhere will just spring one out on you.

Look at this one

Even Soyinka will not accept this

Soyinka knows DAT chinua Achebe is boss. Forget about Nobel price

How many people knows soyinka and his novel in Nigeria and outside world.

But chinua Achebe and his novel is kind of a routine even small kids know him despite d fact DAT his is late

I wonder wat will happen if China Achebe was still alive

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disregard. by odduduwa: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
another fanyogo seller cheesy

things fall apart that book still makes head way even 50 cent requested to use that title for his movies ....Osun illiterate mention one Soyinka book that has made such wave

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disregard. by IslamicRebel: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2017
Afonja thread.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disregard. by Earth2Metahuman: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2017
odduduwa:
things fall apart that book still makes head way even 50 cent requested to use that title for his movies ....Osun illiterate mention one Soyinka book that has made such wave
shey bi they don't know wole shoyinka but just decided to give him the biggest award in the literature world right because he is so handsome? grin

Illiterates everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Disregard. by GodProtectIgbox(f): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2017
odduduwa:

thank u

they know the truth is just dat dey are afraid of igbos

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Members Of Reformed APC Are Like Herdsmen – Sagay / Oyo South APC Senatorial Meeting -abiola Ajimobi Visits Alaafin Of Oyo (PHOTOS) / "Go To Ghana, Go To Cameroon, Go To Gambia, You Will Be Proud Of The Igbos" Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.