Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Disregard. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard. (13675 Views)

I Thought Hausas And Yorubas Said Igbos Are The Ones Being Killed (videos) / Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Statistical proof but point me to yours first.

Meanwhile, peruse this as starters.
WHICH SITE IS THIS?, THEY HAVE STARTED AGAIN OOO
Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
blues20:

The thing pain you well well'o. See how you come quote me two times. cheesy shocked Are you rejecting the title? You are the only truthful human in the entire planet. So why upset.
pain me? SEE EGYPTIAN, CLAIMING ISRAEL, REFERRING TO FACT AS PAIN. YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT TO MY RESEARCH BUT A DISTRACTION.

ANCIENT EGYPTIANS; www.ucr.edu

CHECK YOUR HISTORY and come deny it. And after this, I will give you confirm site on American statistic according to DNA and no assumption. You have no History!

2 Likes

Re: Disregard. by Sunnynwa: 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Olu317:

That's actually extracted from a UK govt research document.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sunnynwa:

That's actually extracted from a UK govt research document.
UK GINNI? IN AMERICA? STOP ALL THESE FALSIFICATION MY FRIEND AND ACCEPT THE BITTER REALITY

2 Likes

Re: Disregard. by totit: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Olu317:

Good question.

I know where he got that and I am assuring you it's fake. Don't be deceived grin

Lmao
Re: Disregard. by Sunnynwa: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Olu317:
UK GINNI? IN AMERICA? STOP ALL THESE FALSIFICATION MY FRIEND AND ACCEPT THE BITTER REALITY

What bitter reality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by Sunnynwa: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
totit:

Good question.

I know where he got that and I am assuring you it's fake. Don't be deceived grin

Lmao

Sorry to disappoint you.

You can Google this to get the source. I don't want to spoonfeed you.

Google "Raising the Achievement of Black African Pupils: Good Practice in Schools"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by totit: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Sorry to disappoint you.

You can Google this to get the source. I don't want to spoonfeed you.

Googke "Raising the Achievement of Black African Pupils: Good Practice in Schools"

Abeg. Spare the Google this..google that..

My advice to you, simply walk out of this thread jejele with your aba stats before it's too late cool
Re: Disregard. by Sunnynwa: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
totit:

Abeg. Spare the Google this..google that..

My advice to you, simply walk out of this thread jejele with your aba stats before it's too late cool

When faced with superior arguments, they start throwing tantrums. As a research student in one of the top universities in the world, I argue with data not sentiments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by totit: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
[s]
Sunnynwa:

When faced with superior arguments, they start throwing tantrums. As a research student in one of the top universities in the world, I argue with data not sentiments.
[/s]

Stop spamming my mention, troll.

And where exactly is that argument,please
Dude, I feed on troll no just vex me, just wake comot for here with you oral stats angry
Re: Disregard. by Sunnynwa: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
totit:
[s][/s]

Dude, I feed on troll no just vex me, just wake comot for here with you oral stats angry

Like I said, I won't spoonfeed you. Here are snippets from the official document. It's available on a .gov.uk website. Make little effort and you'll find it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Olu317:
pain me? SEE EGYPTIAN, CLAIMING ISRAEL, REFERRING TO FACT AS PAIN. YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT TO MY RESEARCH BUT A DISTRACTION.

ANCIENT EGYPTIANS; www.ucr.edu

CHECK YOUR HISTORY and come deny it. And after this, I will give you confirm site on American statistic according to DNA and no assumption. You have no History!
Na only you dey research. Mr Truth. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by totit: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Like I said, I won't spoonfeed you. Here are snippets from the official document. It's available on a .gov.uk website. Make little effort and you'll find it.

Did you even check what you the link at all grin

LMAO.

God bless yoruba tribe grin
Re: Disregard. by Sunnynwa: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
totit:

Did you even check what you the link at all grin

LMAO.

God bless yoruba tribe grin

??
Re: Disregard. by totit: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sunnynwa:

??

Dude, stop beating round the bush.
I am not easily bought provide the link to your screenshot if you can't do that?..

Re: Disregard. by totit: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sunnynwa:

??

Stop quoting with a blank page.

• What's the research base on?
• Provide the link to the site.
• What's the use and significance of that research does it tally with the bone of contention here?
• What are we really arguing/discussion on here?

You can't fool me wink
Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
blues20:

Na only you dey research. Mr Truth. cheesy cheesy cheesy

."Table 1. First, Second, and Total Responses to the Ancestry Question by Detailed Ancestry Code: 2000" . U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2013-06-19.

I AM NOT THE ONLY RESEARCHER OO. BUT I LOOK OUT AND POST FACT. DNA CAN'T LIE

FIND HOW TO ACCESS THE SECOND. I HOPE YOU HAVE SEEN THAT YOU ARE EGYPTIANS LINEAGE
Re: Disregard. by totit: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Anyway, let me save you the stress. Yours is old, here is mine, the latest... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
totit:
[s][/s]

Dont let him play the mind game with you. Relax, refrain from emotion and HIT 'EM HARD WITH EVIDENCE...
Re: Disregard. by totit: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Olu317:
Dont let him play the mind game with you. Relax, refrain from emotion and HIT 'EM HARD WITH EVIDENCE...

Trust me I know that. But thanks anyway, bro. By the way, I have silenced the aba dude with the latest and factual stats for him to shove wink

Cheers
Re: Disregard. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Olu317:

."Table 1. First, Second, and Total Responses to the Ancestry Question by Detailed Ancestry Code: 2000" . U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2013-06-19.

I AM NOT THE ONLY RESEARCHER OO. BUT I LOOK OUT AND POST FACT. DNA CAN'T LIE

FIND HOW TO ACCESS THE SECOND. I HOPE YOU HAVE SEEN THAT YOU ARE EGYPTIANS LINEAGE
Oke'o Mr authority. Drawing facts and conclusion from your nyash. Like I said from the onset, you win. cheesy
Re: Disregard. by agaba77: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Laugh wan kill person
Re: Disregard. by Sunnynwa: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
totit:

Anyway, let me save you the stress. Yours is old, here is mine, the latest... cool

I gave you a table detailing performances for a three year period and you come up with only one year 2013 where the Yorubas did slightly better than the Igbo. In one of the years I showed you, while Igbo recorded 100%, Yoruba recorded 39%

Now, from the same article you conveniently took what suits your narrative, following the table you posted, the writer had this to say;

"Yoruba-speaking students have a 76.2% pass rate and the Igbo speakers have 73.9% (page 78). The slight disadvantage faced by the Igbo may be explained by the fact that they had a slightly higher number of more recent immigrant children from Nigeria in this cohort than the Yoruba, indicated by the number of students writing GCSEs who did not write the earlier KS2 tests at 11 years old (page 79). In fact, at that earlier stage before the newer immigrants arrived, it was the Igbo who had a slight pass rate advantage over the Yoruba, which shows how significant this factor is"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by totit: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sunnynwa:

I gave you a table detailing performances for a three year period and you come up with only one year 2013 where the Yorubas did slightly better than the Igbo. In one of the years I showed you, while Igbo recorded 100%, Yoruba recorded 39%

Now, from the same article you conveniently took what suits your narrative, following the table you posted, the writer had this to say;

"Yoruba-speaking students have a 76.2% pass rate and the Igbo speakers have 73.9% (page 78). The slight disadvantage faced by the Igbo may be explained by the fact that they had a slightly higher number of more recent immigrant children from Nigeria in this cohort than the Yoruba, indicated by the number of students writing GCSEs who did not write the earlier KS2 tests at 11 years old (page 79). In fact, at that earlier stage before the newer immigrants arrived, it was the Igbo who had a slight pass rate advantage over the Yoruba, which shows how significant this factor is"

Dude, stop spamming already. Save yourself some stress.

Here is another prove. Yours is old :

Ekiti NECO Records 1st position in gsce
:
https://www.nairaland.com/3354959/ekiti-waec-records-fallout-fayemis#49442496

2 Likes

Re: Disregard. by Sunnynwa: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
totit:

Still from the source where you lifted your table to obfuscate the less informed, the writer went ahead to say this;

"[b]The Igbo are quite a dominant group on many measures of intellectual achievement in Nigeria, as Frost correctly noted and as many other scholars, including Thomas Sowell, have stated, so how can they have a much smaller population than the Yoruba in the UK if the immigration system is highly selective? Their dominance in Nigeria is especially conspicuous at the very top levels of intellectual performance, the most selective levels. I did my own research on this question by simply looking at the names of the students who represented Nigeria at the (extremely selective) 2014 International Math Olympiads.

Chigozie Henry Aniobi – Igbo

Oluwasanya Oluwafemi Awe – Yoruba

Mmesomachi Nwachukwu – Igbo

Chilolum Christopher Uzoma Nwigwe – Ibibio

Princewill Chukwuemeka – Igbo

Okoroafor Akanimoh – Igbo

Boniface Udombeh – Igbo

This is an astonishing over-representation of Igbos, as they are only 18 percent of the Nigerian population, which is smaller than the Yoruba. (We will not be surprised if the Nigerian government begins to regulate tribal composition in future math Olympiads since they are quite obsessed with tribal affirmative action.)

Secondly, one anonymous commenter on James Thompson’s first response article looked at the list of the twelve richest Nigerians and observed that Igbo names represent 50% of the list!

There is also some data that shows that within Nigeria, the Igbo acceptance rate into Nigerian universities is much higher than every other group including the Yoruba" [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by Sunnynwa: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
totit:

Dude, stop spamming already. Save yourself some stress.

Here is another prove. Yours is old :

I bet you do not want to go the route of WAEC records as I have records from 1999 till date, do you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disregard. by totit: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sunnynwa:

I bet you do not want to go the route of WAEC records as I have records from 1999 till date, do you?

You mean old WAEC result? Lmao.

We are now this one is talking about old skool grin
By the way,Which one of mine. You mean this... grin
Kindly point out abeg. I no get time for long episode cheesy

Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
totit:

Trust me I know that. But thanks anyway, bro. By the way, I have silenced the aba dude with the latest and factual stats for him to shove wink

Cheers
I believe your word.

Cheers
Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
totit:

Cheers
I believe you

Cheers
Re: Disregard. by Obamaofusa: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

trash undecided undecided undecided undecided
Robert Johnson Omohundro

born: 1922. died May 14, 2000

B.S. (mathematics) and M.S. (physics), Howard University Retired research nuclear physicist of the Naval Research Laboratory, died of cardiac arrest, May 14 at George Washington University Hospital

Mr. Ohomundro worked on the development of the Atomic bomb during World War II, helped design devices to detect and measure radiation emissions from nuclear warheads, machines used in airports to detect fissionable material and portable neutron detectors for the officials of the International Atomic Energy Agency in their effort to prevent the proliferation of plutonium.

He authored and co-authored more than 40 scientific articles in his field of study and received two patents. Mr. Omohundro volunteered at the Randall Shelter for the Homeless and served as a treasurer and vestry board member of St. Augustine's Episcopal Church. He belonged to a number of professional organizations, including the American Physical Society and the Research Society of America. He was a member of the Alpha Phi Alpha social fraternity. GREATEST NUMBER OF BLACK PHYSICISTS AND COMPUTER SCIENTISTS---
Award and ANBAR Research Excellence Award
in the world!NO IGBO
Olufemi Olowolafe -

Kunle Olukotun -

Oluseyi O. Olurotimi -

Alfred Phillips, Jr. -

Joseph Perry Phillips -

Timothy Pinkston -

Stephen V. Providence -

Michael Pratt -

Nii Narku Quaynor - CEO of Network Computer Systems http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/computer-science/cs-peeps.html THE ONLY NGERIAN ASTRONOMER AMONG 2 FROM AFRICA PROF OLUSEYI HAKEEM http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/physics/oluseyi_hakeemm.html

2 Likes

Re: Disregard. by Olu317(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2017
Obamaofusa:
Robert Johnson Omohundro

born: 1922. died May 14, 2000

B.S. (mathematics) and M.S. (physics), Howard University Retired research nuclear physicist of the Naval Research Laboratory, died of cardiac arrest, May 14 at George Washington University Hospital

Mr. Ohomundro worked on the development of the Atomic bomb during World War II, helped design devices to detect and measure radiation emissions from nuclear warheads, machines used in airports to detect fissionable material and portable neutron detectors for the officials of the International Atomic Energy Agency in their effort to prevent the proliferation of plutonium.

He authored and co-authored more than 40 scientific articles in his field of study and received two patents. Mr. Omohundro volunteered at the Randall Shelter for the Homeless and served as a treasurer and vestry board member of St. Augustine's Episcopal Church. He belonged to a number of professional organizations, including the American Physical Society and the Research Society of America. He was a member of the Alpha Phi Alpha social fraternity. GREATEST NUMBER OF BLACK PHYSICISTS AND COMPUTER SCIENTISTS---
Award and ANBAR Research Excellence Award
in the world!NO IGBO
Olufemi Olowolafe -

Kunle Olukotun -

Oluseyi O. Olurotimi -

Alfred Phillips, Jr. -

Joseph Perry Phillips -

Timothy Pinkston -

Stephen V. Providence -

Michael Pratt -

Nii Narku Quaynor - CEO of Network Computer Systems http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/computer-science/cs-peeps.html THE ONLY NGERIAN ASTRONOMER AMONG 2 FROM AFRICA PROF OLUSEYI HAKEEM http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/physics/oluseyi_hakeemm.html
Bro,you don't need to even answer @GodProtectIgbox, because people like him don't read and are far away from the REALITY OF LIFE. They are all children of bitterness who have HATRED FOR YORUBA RACE. GOD BLESS YOUR EFFORT THOUGH. PROUDLY YORUBA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Delivers Speech At The Opening Of Paris Peace Forum / Tunde Bakare: Police Nearly Shot Me Dead During Ali Must Go Protest / Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.