Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Insistently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insistently (261 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insistently by Marioplus(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
LEARN TO SPEAK GOD'S WORD INTO YOUR LIFE, FAMILY, BUSINESS, NEIGHBORHOOD EVERY PASSING SECOND OF YOUR LIFE...
GOD'S FAITHFULNESS DEFINES THAT GOD IS UNDER OBLIGATION TO FULFILL HIS WORD AS LONG AS YOU DECREE IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS
I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS. AMEN.
BY HIS WOUNDS WE ARE HEALED IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST SPEAKS BETTER PROMISES IN MY LIFE MORE THAN MY SINS AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY SINS THROUGH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
DO NOT PRESUME THE PROMISES OF GOD'S WORD WILL WORK FOR YOU WHEN YOU REFUSE TO SPEAK IT
"WE BELIEVE AND WE SPEAK, I BELIEVE THEREFORE I HAVE SPOKEN..." {2 Cor. 4:13}
Your BELIEVE is INCOMPLETE and cannot ACTIVATE any MANIFESTATIONS if YOU DO NOT SPEAK IT OUT.
Do not PRESUME I DECREED YESTERDAY OR LAST time it did not manifest hence there is no need to pray again
"YOUR CONFESSIONS, PRAYERS, DECLARATIONS MUST BE CONSISTENT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE MANIFESTATIONS BECAUSE HE WHO HAS PROMISED IS TRUSTWORTHY/FAITHFUL/UNDER OBLIGATION TO FULFILL HIS WORD" {Heb.10:23}
"For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven
and do not return there but water the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
so shall MY WORD be that GOES OUT from MY MOUTH;
it shall NOT RETURN to me EMPTY,
but it shall ACCOMPLISH that WHICH I PURPOSE,
and SHALL SUCCEED in the THING for WHICH I SENT it." {Isaiah 55:10-11}
"I ASSURE YOU and MOST SOLEMNLY say to YOU, WHATEVER you BIND [forbid, declare to be improper and unlawful] on EARTH shall have [ALREADY] been BOUND in HEAVEN, and WHATEVER you LOOSE [permit, declare lawful] on EARTH shall have [ALREADY] been LOOSED in HEAVEN." {Mtt.18:18}
LEARN TO TRUST AND BELIEVE THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD AND HE KNOWS THE BEST FOR YOU AND HE IS WORKING OUT THINGS FOR YOUR BEST IN THIS LIFE AS LONG AS YOU CONTINUE TO DESIRE/WANT HOLINESS WITH ALL YOUR EMOTIONS, WILL-POWER, INTELLECT, MIND AND BODILY DESIRES.
"SO that YOU will not be [SPIRITUALLY] SLUGGISH, but [will INSTEAD be] IMITATORS of THOSE who THROUGH FAITH [LEAN on GOD with ABSOLUTE TRUST and CONFIDENCE in HIM and in HIS POWER] and by PATIENT ENDURANCE [EVEN when SUFFERING] are [NOW] INHERITING the PROMISES." (Heb.6:12)
FATHER, INCREASE OUR BELIEVE IN YOU AS OUR GOD WHO HAS ALL IT TAKES TO CARE FOR US ADEQUATELY AND IN FULL MEASURE THROUGH THE POWER OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AT WORK RIGHT NOW AND ALWAYS IN OUR LIVES IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Insistently by subtlemee(f): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
This is not the right section
Re: Insistently by Marioplus(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
THANK GOD THAT SOMEONE IN THIS SECTION IS RELEASING THE WORD OF GOD INTO YOUR LIFE TO DELIVER US ALL FROM THE DEVILS ANTICS ON SEXUAL IMMORALITIES TRYING TO CONDEMN HUMAN SOULS HERE...
THANK YOU GOD OUR FATHER FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT OF YOUR WORD FILLING OUR LIVES HERE IN THIS SECTION IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Men That Beat Also Cheat - Bamisepeters' Blog / Tboss Speaks Up Concerning Jokes On Her Sexual Assault [VIDEO] / Are There Benefits To Using intimacy gadgets..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.