Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" (31954 Views)

Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) / Lagos-Airport Road: A Look At Akinwunmi Ambode's Landmark On Roads - Photos / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:10am On Apr 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
God bless GEJ. smiley

I swear you don kolo finish...

omenkaLives:
Okay. God punish GEJ.

Happy now?

Hahahaha you really hit her hard hahaha..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Blue3k:
What does federal government do with all the tax money it gets if doesn't touch these projects. You wonder if these people don't remember they will eventually come back to these roads. They will subject their family to the conditions they create.

LOL Buhari will never use that road and not sure any of his immediate family will haha, You guy should hold GEJ responsible at all he is your hero and was in power for 5yrs..
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:15am On Apr 18, 2017
gbegemaster:
No. It's my fault. I am supposed to be fixing federal roads.

GEJ suppose to when he was in power for 5yrs but fail to and you guys still blindly support him haha..
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:21am On Apr 18, 2017
gbegemaster:
This comment represents the dullness that has plagued this government. The road is bad. Yet we shouldn't blame Buhari, we should blame the Ex-president.

I blamed the Ex-president for a lot of failures in his government but I never knew that a much more greater failure was on his way. Buhari's failure is legendary and has occurred twice.

Congratulations to him.

GEJ was in power for 5yrs and never touch that road yet your kinsmen still supporting him and hating on Buhari, Even in 2015 you guys say you will rather have your state dilapidated and continue under GEJ than vote Buhari..

But well meaning Nigerians from other tribes voted Buhari that you guys hated so much and even till today and you guys are now wailing and calling for his head hahaha..

Oga not until we the 95% that believe in him and supported benefited enough you guys will be getting remnant haha

Maybe you guys will use your brain and think right in 2019...

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:26am On Apr 18, 2017
obonujoker:
So upon the monies Buhari has been stealing from us through...

Fuel subsidy
Forex
Bank and ATM charges
Oil sales etc..

The failure still can't repair any road...

However. this is Aba river..... cheesy

You guys should and hold GEJ that your region and states voted for in 2011 responsible now atleast him as your hero and rule for 5yrs..

South West and the North voted Buhari and we are the 95% and should be the only people to be holding PMB responsible maybe things will change when you guys start supporting the Govt of the day..

You cannot hate me with passion and still expect anything good to come from me to you..

Kole werk..
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Ojiofor:
Buhari is a calamity that Nigerians have allowed to befall them twice in the past 30 years.
Can we say never again?

Says the wailing zombie of the rising sun, Majority of South Westerners and other region except South East and South South they are only wailing and gnashing there teeth hahah.. They wanna reap from where they did not sow....
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Oyind17:
Its more than 2 years bruhgrin

Yes and the road is smooth and good becuase GEJ your hero that was in power for 5yrs repair every road in South yeast.. hahha
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:43am On Apr 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
lol

You self laugh hahah..

That road was one of the wonder of GEJ in the South East that make them voted for him wholeheartedly in 2015..
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Benekruku:
I thought
The "ineffectual Buffoon" fixed all these roads

I wonder oooo
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Ojiofor: 1:48am On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Says the wailing zombie of the rising sun, Majority of South Westerners and other region except South East and South South they are only wailing and gnashing there teeth hahah.. They wanna reap from where they did not sow....

Have Buhari made your life any better?I know hunger and heat couldn't allow you to sleep at this time grin

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by JOHNGLO: 1:50am On Apr 18, 2017
The port Harcourt end is still the same. The PH-ABA commuters are really suffering...
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:53am On Apr 18, 2017
discusant:

Federal govt? Yes it's a federal road.

But while Nigeria lasts, Federal govt is busy building and expanding airports in Kaduna and Abuja in northern Nigeria that has the best of road networks, after federal govt built Kduana to Abuja Standard Gauge rail with $1.059 billion. Notwithstanding that Islamists have chased out most Christian Southerners from the north.

Break this most ugly country now!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

LOL Kaduna is part of the states Buhari record most votes in Nigeria........1.127,760 votes

Abia his one of the least state that voted for him in 2015.............13,394 Votes...

So now if you are Buhari, Will you abandoned those that support you and voted for you that much in 2015 to attend to those that their votes is not even upto 2% of Kaduna votes knowing you will be needing their votes again in 2019...

Oga you guys can't eat your cake and still have it..

Besides all the votes Buhari get from South East and South in 2015 is not even up to the votes he get in Adamawa alone not to talk of Kaduna or Katsina or Lagos hahah...

You guys hae to wail till 2019 and maybe then una go get sense and align better..

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:01am On Apr 18, 2017
Ojiofor:

Have Buhari made your life any better?I know hunger and heat couldn't allow you to sleep at this time grin

That's none of your business and mind you i will still vote him in 2019... You guys can present Fayose and vote him so as to be giving you guys one derica of rice and 200 Naira every month hahha..

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:03am On Apr 18, 2017
GuntersChain:

Is GEJ your problem. What has it got to do with GEJ?

I think you guys said he fix all the roads in South Yeast..
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Blue3k(m): 2:04am On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL Buhari will never use that road and not sure any of his immediate family will haha, You guy should hold GEJ responsible at all he is your hero and was in power for 5yrs..

Yawn don't you get tired of these vapid comments. Buhari the new head of state and your mind still on Jonathan. Btw when have I ever praised the Jonathan. Lol not everyone is political prostitute like yourself.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:07am On Apr 18, 2017
discusant:

It is Nigeria's federal government being gradually killed by Buhari govt. It is Federal govt respopnsibility to reconstructs federal roads, as the federal govt is doing in the North and Southwest regions.
Shagari govt did that Aba-Portharcourt road during democratic govt. Buhari may never do the road as he believes that he is still at war with the Igbos.

LOL yes it's Because your people voted for Shagari back then and i believe it's because of Ekwueme..

But in 2015 you guys hated Buhari so much that all he votes he get from all the South East and South South is not even up to the votes he gets in Oyo State...
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:09am On Apr 18, 2017
GuntersChain:

In a sane environment is that the job of a community. I guess there must be an agency to be in charge of all this.

Yes there's is an agent incharge of that road and Babatunde Fashola headed that Agency...

We have a record that stated that the road in question have been started and completed under GEJ and billions of Naira was spent on the said road..

maybe you guys should go and collect your money from GEJ hahhaa..
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Ojiofor: 2:10am On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

That's none of your business and mind you i will still vote him in 2019... You guys can present Fayose and vote him so as to be giving you guys one derica of rice and 200 Naira every month hahha..

Hungryman, Hee ya Have you eaten today?
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:12am On Apr 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:
High crude oil price with steady output, depletion of Foreign Reserve and the only legacy left behind was cheap rice. And frustrated wailers are expecting this administration to turn Nigeria to Paris within 2 yrs despite lean revenue coupled with depleted Foreign Reserve. They are big time jokers. The way these creatures keep shouting and praising the IB, one will think those places have no single infrastructural deficit.

Now, apart from cheap rice, what exactly was the achievement of this man in 6 yrs?

Abeg help me ask them ooo.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:15am On Apr 18, 2017
icejoel:
Aba Road in Port harcourt..

Constructed by Ameachi..
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Blue3k:

Yawn don't you get tired of these vapid comments. Buhari the new head of state and your mind still on Jonathan. Btw when have I ever praised the Jonathan. Lol not everyone is political prostitute like yourself.

I was never a political prostitute, I have never for once supported PDP or voted for PDP in my life..
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:18am On Apr 18, 2017
Ojiofor:

Hungryman, Hee ya Have you eaten today?

The man that is wailing for nothing i think that man should be tagged as an Hungry and you happen to fit in that hahha..
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes and the road is smooth and good becuase GEJ your hero that was in power for 5yrs repair every road in South yeast.. hahha
2 years is enough dear, don't bite me angry
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Fx55(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2017
firstking01:
Abia state is the worst state i 've toured in my life...was at that ph road some few weeks ago, the place bad gan....worst is, you see young and old people doing business inside dirts, tufia...our car almost broke loose if not for God's mercy....abia state producing worst govnrs since the time immemorial.
That road is a Federal Road. These are the reasons we continue to scream for Biafra from the rooftops for all and sundry to hear.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Oyind17:
2 years is enough dear, don't bite me angry

Oh.. you mean 2yrs is enough for the roads GEJ Started and completed in the entire South East to be damaged and be in that states?

Mind you under the documents we have on the table of Babatunda Fashola, GEJ after paying (Looting the money meant for that road), It's suppose to last for 15yrs... So please do you want FG to come and waste another money for a road well constructed by GEJ Govt? NO that will result to wasting of money, If anything happen to the good roads constructed in the entire SouthEast in less than 2yrs you guys should hold GEJ responsible for it After all it's because of all the good roads and infrastructures he put in place that make you guys voted for him in 2015...

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oh.. you mean 2yrs is enough for the roads GEJ Started and completed in the entire South East to be damaged and be in that states?

Mind you under the documents we have on the table of Babatunda Fashola, GEJ after paying (Looting the money meant for that road), It's suppose to last for 15yrs... So please do you want FG to come and waste another money for a road well constructed by GEJ Govt? NO that will result to wasting of money, If anything happen to the good roads constructed in the entire SouthEast in less than 2yrs you guys should hold GEJ responsible for it After all it's because of all the good roads and infrastructures he put in place that make you guys voted for him in 2015...
You people don't get tired! Stop the blame and start working!!!
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Oyind17:
You people don't get tired! Stop the blame and start working!!!

What is the blame game here, That road have been completed by GEJ that was what i said so how do you expect PMB to come and waste another billions on the road that has already being constructed..
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by LionDeLeo: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What is the blame game here, That road have been completed by GEJ that was what i said so how do you expect PMB to come and waste another billions on the road that has already being constructed..

Bro, I dey tell u oh! All the roads in the SE have been fixed by GEJ na. So what should buhari do again? But that is looking nice sha. Bubu can now concentrate on other issues, but for road anywhere in those places, record is showing no problem.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by gbegemaster(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

GEJ was in power for 5yrs and never touch that road yet your kinsmen still supporting him and hating on Buhari, Even in 2015 you guys say you will rather have your state dilapidated and continue under GEJ than vote Buhari..

But well meaning Nigerians from other tribes voted Buhari that you guys hated so much and even till today and you guys are now wailing and calling for his head hahaha..

Oga not until we the 95% that believe in him and supported benefited enough you guys will be getting remnant haha

Maybe you guys will use your brain and think right in 2019...
See comment: "Oga not until we the 95% that believe in him and supported benefited enough you guys will be getting remnant haha" So basically you haven't really benefitted from him yet. My brother remove your head from the hole you placed it so that you will receive fresh breeze and clear any blockage in your head.

When Buhari leaves power and that road is left untouched are you still going to blame GEJ? When another president enters and leaves and that road is still untouched are you going to blame Buhari? Why are we so childish in this country?

Someone told me that we can never get good leaders in this country because the leaders are a representation of the true nature of Nigerians. I argued with him a little but truly he made sense. People like you are the problem of this country. You are why Nigeria cannot move forward.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by slivertongue: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Aba is a disgrace
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2017
gbegemaster:
See comment: "Oga not until we the 95% that believe in him and supported benefited enough you guys will be getting remnant haha" So basically you haven't really benefitted from him yet. My brother remove your head from the hole you placed it so that you will receive fresh breeze and clear any blockage in your head.

When Buhari leaves power and that road is left untouched are you still going to blame GEJ? When another president enters and leaves and that road is still untouched are you going to blame Buhari? Why are we so childish in this country?

Someone told me that we can never get good leaders in this country because the leaders are a representation of the true nature of Nigerians. I argued with him a little but truly he made sense. People like you are the problem of this country. You are why Nigeria cannot move forward.

Maybe you are the one that need to open your brain and reason straight, I said we until we the 95% benefited enough meaning Buhari is doing fine for us but we are not satisfy yet so he should continue doing his good work for us because we are the people that is still going to stand behind him in 2019 and not some Igbos who want to reap from where they did not sow..

Hahaha
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by gbegemaster(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Maybe you are the one that need to open your brain and reason straight, I said we until we the 95% benefited enough meaning Buhari is doing fine for us but we are not satisfy yet so he should continue doing his good work for us because we are the people that is still going to stand behind him in 2019 and not some Igbos who want to reap from where they did not sow..

Hahaha
I mostly don't debate with secondary monikers. They never reason as well as the primary monikers and usually come out last to scrape at the bottom of an already thrashed out discussion.

That being said, not everyone who speaks against Buhari is an IPOB. This should be basic logic to anyone but you. This is an unfortunate result of being a secondary moniker created for tribal wars and Buhari worshipping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emma Otika Attacked, His Head Broken In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) / APC Convention: Excluding Me On Ballot, Recipe For Crisis – Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.