Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

How To Apply For Google Adsense Without A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Apply For Google Adsense Without A Website (587 Views)

I Need A Verified Adsense, Without Domain I Want To Use For Youtube / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Google Adsense Without A Website by peacemaker128(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Google AdSense is a program in which enterprises can display Google advertisements on Web sites and earn revenue from hits that generate traffic for the Google search engine s. Google AdSense represents businesses of all sizes worldwide in multiple languages. AdSense is a refinement and expansion of the concept behind banner -ad sharing arrangements that have been in use for years.

Step 1: First of all, you need a google account (gmail account), if you don’t have a gmail account, i will advise you to create new one Click here to create a google accoun. Fill all the necessary information such as Your first Name, Your Last name, choose your username, create your password and confirm it. Select your date of birth. select gender and verify your phone number.

Note: Make sure the age you choose is above 18

Read more@

http://cybertech.com.ng/apply-google-adsense-without-website/
Re: How To Apply For Google Adsense Without A Website by javijabor1(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2017
peacemaker128:
Google AdSense is a program in which enterprises can display Google advertisements on Web sites and earn revenue from hits that generate traffic for the Google search engine s. Google AdSense represents businesses of all sizes worldwide in multiple languages. AdSense is a refinement and expansion of the concept behind banner -ad sharing arrangements that have been in use for years.

Step 1: First of all, you need a google account (gmail account), if you don’t have a gmail account, i will advise you to create new one Click here to create a google accoun. Fill all the necessary information such as Your first Name, Your Last name, choose your username, create your password and confirm it. Select your date of birth. select gender and verify your phone number.

WTF is this

Re: How To Apply For Google Adsense Without A Website by peacemaker128(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Google Adsense Without A Website by peacemaker128(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2017

Read more@

Re: How To Apply For Google Adsense Without A Website by profpromise: 6:33am On Apr 21, 2017
peacemaker128:

Read more@

Get your fully approved Google Adsense Account for Naija, US and UK, kindly whatsapp me if interested.
Re: How To Apply For Google Adsense Without A Website by profpromise: 6:39am On Apr 21, 2017
peacemaker128:

Read more@

Get your fully approved Google Adsense Account for Naija, US and UK, kindly whatsapp me if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Google Adsense Needs PIN Verification / Beware Of This Adsense Scammer (peter Anezi) / I Need Your Help On My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.